Finishing your bath

Story Info
Regular couple with light bondage.
1.6k words
4.5
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing your bath you walk into the darkened bedroom. You notice that several candles have been lit giving the room a warm glow. Looking at the bed you see that I have attached straps to the four corners of the bed. You feel your nipples begin to harden under your silk robe as your mind begins to imagine what I might do to you.

You take off your robe and I see your full breasts, my puppies, in all their glory. Your nipples are hard and engorged. My eyes wander down your body to your bare pussy and then further down to your long legs. I ask you to lie on the bed and gently attach the straps first to your ankles and then to your wrists. You now can't move and your arms and legs are stretched open. Your pussy lips are moist and I know you are excited. I lean over you and kiss you on your cheeks, your neck and your ears, finally reaching your mouth my lips meet your soft lips and I gently kiss you. You kiss me back and feel my tongue running along your lips and probing your mouth. You open your mouth and feel my tongue enter you as our lips latch on to each other and we hungrily kiss. As we do you feel my cock begin to move against your thigh. You can feel my cock getting bigger and harder the more we kiss and you feel your pussy get more moist.

I stop kissing you and reach under the pillow and grab the eye mask that I put there whilst you were in the bath. I put it on you and tie it firmly behind your head, your world goes dark as you can no longer see. Your body shivers and your nipples grow harder and longer. You love not knowing what I will do to you or where I might touch you. Your hearing becomes more acute hearing me moving around or feeling the pressure on the bed change as I move around. You want me to touch you and you are are not disappointed when you feel first my breath and then my lips on your neck as I kiss you there first and then run my tongue down your neck and over your right breast as I latch on to your nipple and kiss and suck it, gently nibbling the tip. You moan as my hand rubs your left nipple back and forth whilst I suck and lick your right nipple. My finger and thumb gently squeeze your nipple and your breathing becomes faster. You try and stretch your legs, trying to open your pussy further, it's like an itch and needs to be touched.

Not yet I think, I'm enjoying my puppies too much as my mouth and hands swap to the other breast. How I love your breasts so wonderfully soft and large, I love stroking them and teasing your hard nipples, scrapping my finger nails over them and as I do so I see you lick your lips.

I run my fingers up and down your stretched arms and you tense up as I near your arm pits wondering whether I will tickle you, but no I run my fingers down again and you relax.

We kiss and I fondle you're breasts. I can feel my cock leaking precum so kneel over your body and press my cock against your lips so that you can taste me. You feel my hard cock and open your mouth as I feed you my cock. You run your tongue over it's head, licking and tasting the precum. You suck on my cock as you feel me sliding in and out of your mouth, gently making love to your mouth. It is sensational for me as your tongue licks my full length, you try to raise your head to get more of me and to reach my bare balls so that you can lick and suck them too. You love my cock in your mouth and feeling it grow and get harder but too soon I stop and lean down and kiss you tasting myself on your lips and tongue.

I travel down your body kissing as I go, your shoulders, your breasts, your stomach your belly button, ignoring your pussy I then start at your feet and work my way up your legs. You feel my breath and tongue and lips getting closer to your pussy as I kiss your inner thighs. You stretch your arms and legs again as you try to raise your pussy to meet my mouth, you need my tongue. Your pussy is now wet and throbbing, it needs to be touched. Your breathing is deeper and faster and your mouth is slightly open you need me to touch you.

I stop and you wonder what I am doing and you moan out loud as you feel my tongue gently touch your pussy lips. You flex your hips upwards trying to get more of my tongue inside you but I'm teasing you. You flinch as my fingers tug on a nipple and you can feel your pussy get wetter and feel a drop of your juice drop out and run down your thigh. I lick it and then come back to your pussy and continue to gently lick your outer lips. You are desperate for me to put my tongue or a finger inside you.

I continue to gently lick you running my tongue gently over your pussy lips as you get wetter both from me licking you and your own juices.

My cock is so hard but you'll have to wait for that as I haven't finished with you yet. I unstrap your ankles from the bottom of the bed and bring your legs over you and strap each leg near to your wrist. That opens up your pussy to me, it's so wet and bright pink. It also raises your lovely arse off the bed and I can see the light tan of your rosebud staring at me. How I like your arse.

My mouth returns to you open pussy and now I can go deeper, running my tongue from the top all the way to your rosebud and back again. I can see your thighs twitch as you feel my tongue stroking and lapping your pussy. You taste so good. I want to share that taste with you so gently lean in and kiss your mouth, your tongue searches for mine and you taste what I have been tasting, your pussy. You want to touch my cock, my big hard cock but can't reach it as your wrists are tied. You can feel it against your stomach leaving a wet trail of precum there. As I go back down to your pussy I start to lick you and put my tongue inside you as far as it will go, covering myself in your juices. I can see your juices trickling out of your pussy running down your thighs and down over your arse. I continue to lick you and find your clitoris and stroke it with my tongue, your hips buck and you groan with pleasure. I take my index finger and begin to circle your rosebud which is wet and slippery with your juices. Again you stretch your legs as you feel that finger teasing your arse. You know I'm going to insert a finger up your arse but do not know when. For the time being I'm just teasing you as I continue to lick your beautiful pussy. I love licking you and playing with you. My tongue is more urgent now licking you faster and concentrating on your clit and the whole of your pussy. I know you are getting wetter as I suck your juices up. I tweak a hard nipple as I lick you and you feel some pressure on your rosebud as my finger slips into your arse and slowly starts to fuck you there. My tongue licks and sucks on your clitoris and you can feel an orgasm building up. As well as fucking your arse with a finger I slowly insert three fingers into your pussy and begin to fuck that as I carry on licking you.

You are now breathing very fast and groaning with pleasure you want to come and feel my cock in you. My fingers quicken as they go in and out of your pussy and arse, my tongue is concentrating on your clit and you sigh and your thighs twitch as your orgasm overwhelms you.

I want your cock you tell me, put it inside me, and I do just that replacing my fingers with my cock. I bring those fingers to my mouth and suck them, tasting you, licking them dry whilst I feel my cock surrounded by your hot wet pussy. I start to plunge inside you and as I go deep into your pussy I can feel my finger fucking your arse. In and out, in and out, my cock begins to pound inside you, we kiss, I bite on a nipple and I carry on fucking you, pounding your pussy. I'm not going to last long and I groan as I shoot my cum inside you. As I do, you feel my cock twitch and explode inside you and we kiss gently and I tell you I love you.

We lay like this for a little while until my cock becomes flaccid and then I untie you and take your mask off, kissing your ankles, wrists and eyes. We cuddle up together and I hold onto my puppies, before long you hear my breathing slow down and you know I have fallen asleep. Goodnight you say to me and wait for the morning not knowing how I might ravish your body tomorrow.