Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed his bag and the ladder, and we moved up the stairs toward the small upstairs hallway repeating the process. He pointed to the small spare room... "Is that a spare or your bedroom?" "Spare room," I replied. He checked the one in the spare room. It was working fine. After vacuuming and replacing the battery, we finished up by heading to my bedroom. I was about to stop him, but he opened the door, popped his head in, then pulled the ladder inside. Again, I stood on the other side of the ladder holding it, and I am sure an instant look of horror crossed my face. My vibrator... lying there on my bedside table... in all its glory. "Dear God... could this get any more embarrassing? Please, please don't let him have seen that." I looked around desperately for something to throw over my nightstand to hide it. As we got off the ladder, I quickly grabbed the towel I had left on the chest from my shower, and threw it on my nightstand before he could turn around. "Whew!" I pondered! "Hopefully, that did the trick."

We both moved toward the door, our hands brushing as we both reached for the knob at the same time. We both laughed nervously. He carried the ladder downstairs and into the garage, hanging it back up. We stood in the short area near the garage and the hallway. "How can I thank you? Can I offer you something to drink?"

He looked at the door, paused and then nodded. "Yes... that would be really nice."

I scampered to my blackened kitchen and over to the refrigerator...he followed me and I could feel him behind me peaking. My mind wandered... God I wish he were pressed up behind me right now... hands on my hips... breath on my neck. I shook my head then realized that while he wasn't pressed up against me, he was enticingly close. "I am not working tonight. Are you off duty?" wondering if I should temper my offerings to something non-alcoholic.

"Mmmmm... yes, I am off for the next few days. Like you, I work long shifts, and I just finished my stretch."

"Nice," I murmured. "I have water, iced tea, soda, milk," I laughed a little at this imagining a cute little milk mustache just above those sensual lips of his. His voice soft and so close was like butter and it melted in the same way it made me melt. "I have beer or wine?"

"What kind of wine?" he replied. "If red, maybe Shiraz or Merlot... I am in."

He was speaking my language. "Let me grab a bottle out of the rack. I am pretty sure I have a nice Merlot left from an Australian winery my sister turned me on to. Maybe you could grab a couple of glasses out of that cabinet to your left?" He stepped to the side and I brushed past him, feeling this beautiful nervous energy that continued to feed my imagination. Surely it was just my imagination and months of missing that masculine energy and touch. I grabbed the corkscrew from the counter next to the wine rack, and walked over to him where he was holding the glasses. "I'll trade you." Offering the wine and corkscrew to him as I took one glass in my free hand then the other glass when he took the bottle off my hands.

He laughed softly as his eyes darted toward me. "I can't say I am very handy with these. You probably shouldn't trust me with it." I glanced at him playfully.

"Oh, I am sure the lieutenant of the local FD can handle a bottle and a cork given all the equipment you regularly handle!"

"Don't be so sure! My ex-wife had to get one of those automatic ones because I was not so handy with one." My heart raced a little more! So, this sweet, hottie was single too!

I caught my breath again..." Down girl!" I thought. He's just being polite and thoughtful. Why would this guy be interested in you. Admittedly, he was probably close to me in age, but surely, he comes across more beautiful women... built like models no doubt. "Hey girl...don't go there" I tried to reassure myself..." Besides, you have that vibrator and after the last few hours, plenty to fuel your imagination." I still felt some measure of relief that he managed not to see what I was up to before he knocked on my door this afternoon.

He began working on opening the bottle, and true to what he'd said... as he yanked the cork, he managed to pull it so hard that the bottle came a little aggressively after it, splashing the front of his shirt a good dose of wine. My jaw dropped a little, then a playful smile spread over my lips..." Shit... you weren't kidding! Come on... let's save that shirt... I mean... it's black, but we should probably still soak it." I gently took the bottle from his hand... set it on the counter and beckoned him to follow me. The laundry closet was just up the stairs outside of my room. I opened the door, turned around and faced him, leaning against the washer/dryer combo.

His eyes met mine... and he whispered... "May I ask you something?"

How could I say no when he looked at me like that with those beautiful, deep green eyes? "Yes..."

"How is it that a woman like you is... well... relying on... um... that vibrator I saw sitting on your nightstand?"

"Oh God." I whispered. "I am so embarrassed. I... I... uh... I wasn't expecting company. My husband went off to greener pastures...and...I..." I lifted my hand to my face to hide.

I suddenly felt his hands on my ample hips, pulling me toward him. His left hand sliding up to pull my hand away from my face.

"Darlin'... I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just... find you beautiful... and fucking hot!" He laughed nervously. "I had a really hard time yesterday... with you there... in this robe. My imagination was just running away from me, and here I am trying to be professional. Then here you are again today in that robe...and I catch a glimpse of what I, no doubt, interrupted... and well, it is enough to drive a man insane."

"I'm sure you run into more beautiful girls than me. I mean... look at me."

"I am," he said in a smoldering voice. "If I am overstepping here... or you're not comfortable tell me now. I appreciate curves, soft places. I like a thicker girl. I love a woman who won't break...who can handle me. And, I have a strong suspicion you can handle just about anything." He clearly meant more than just sex, and that made me all the more drawn to him. "And, the fact that you're a nurse... and work similar hours to mine... and clearly have a compassionate side to you...and that voice of yours... soft, shy... sexy as hell!" His eyes remained locked on mine. "I know we just met, but... " he leaned in and placed his mouth near my ear. His breath was as enticing as that whisper... "Rachel, how about something real?" He pulled his mouth away just enough to look back into my eyes and whisper, "I think you want me too, but If you don't want this, tell me now because once I start, I won't be able to stop."

I answered him not with words, but with my hands sliding to his taut abs. I moved closer and my mouth found his chest... my tongue tasting the wine on his shirt as my hands slid under the hem of his shirt and up his chest. He let out a little moan, almost a whimper, and he was out of that shirt in a split second. I thought I would cum on the spot as my eyes drank in his chest. Broad with just a little bit of dark hair creating a narrowing line between his pecs and down the center of his torso, narrowing a bit further as it led to the button of his jeans disappearing inside. I found myself even more drawn in as I took in the tattoos circling his biceps and spreading across the width of his chest... art on art.

My hands feeling their way across his pecs, and settling on his biceps as I felt his hips pin mine against the washer. His hand slipped behind my head, and I could feel his fingers fumble clumsily at first at the scrunchy holding my loose bun in place, pulling it free until his hand slid into my hair and had pulled my head back, urgently but gently forcing my head back, exposing my neck, causing his eyes to lock with mine for a hot second before quickly finding the crook of my neck with his mouth. I felt my body clench involuntarily as flames lapped at my insides, spreading like the slow spark igniting and traveling up the fuse of a stick of dynamite. My hands clenched at the edge of the washer, desperately trying to keep my balance as I felt my knees weaken.

One hand left the washer slipping into his dark brown hair with just a slight pepper of grey. At first, I weakly tugged at him as if to pry his mouth from my neck... "Please..." I moaned desperately, feeling such an intense urge, I didn't know if I could control myself. "Oh, fuck it!" My mouth and his collided, and I felt his tongue part my parched lips, drawing him in. My tongue meeting his in an intricate dance my hands fumbled for the button of his jeans while his hands dug into the cloth of my robe. My hands stopped for a moment, my hands finding his hips...urging him toward the bedroom. We stumbled into the bedroom. It was full blown dark outside now, and my room was a play of dancing shadows from the moon shining through the window. We found the edge of my bed... and as I dropped onto the edge my hands tugged urgently once more at the button of his jeans.

I urgently freed him from his tight jeans and then his black boxer briefs freeing his massive cock. No wonder he loved thick girls. And, I couldn't wait to feel this beautiful, thick, long cock between my lips... all of my lips. It had been so long... too long since I had wrapped my mouth around a cock... and God, I loved the feel of a hot, throbbing cock in my mouth. It always made me feel powerful, like a goddess who could bend a man to her will. My eyes locked with his and I saw pleading in hi eyes, then my eyes dropped down that path of hair from the middle of his chest down his abs and to his cock. One hand wrapped around the base, still leaving a good 5-6 still exposed. It was at least 9 maybe 10 inches, thick, engorged. Feeling how hot and hard he was only empowered me more.

My tongue flicked the head and I relished the salty drops already escaping the tip. His head fell back in a moan as my hungry mouth wrapped around him. Every part of me felt electric, energized, and in control. My mouth worked up and down his shaft, taking in as much of him as I could, fucking him with my hot mouth. I wished I could get all of him in, but it was hard to feel like a failure when he let out such a loud, deep moans of approval. "Oh fuck, Rachel!" His head fell forward, his hands slipped into my hair, as his hips began to thrust. The sound of his voice speaking my name only gave me more resolve and I let out a moan that was almost stifled by his massive length. My hand squeezed, and my other hand slipped beneath, cupping his firm, swollen balls.

He couldn't control himself... thrusting harder, his fingertips gripping harder, but just as I felt like I was about to feel him explode into my waiting mouth, he abruptly pulled out, eliciting a cry from both of us. Our eyes locked again and I felt him pull me to my feet. It was quick, but he kicked off his trainers, stepped out of his pants, and abruptly turned me around, his arms wrapping around me from behind, almost violently pulling off that robe, his hands immediately grabbing greedy handfuls of my swollen breasts, the hard nipples fighting to stay erect against is strong hands. The began to knead then I felt one had slide around to my back, bending me over the bed, his knees nudging my legs apart as I felt the tip of that swollen tip begin to work its way into my tight, wet cunt.

The other hand let my breast go, and landed in a smack against my ass. This drove me absolutely mad with a desire for him to bury himself so deep that I knew it might hurt, but I didn't care. I knew he meant me no harm... that he was just responding to that hungry, powerful goddess who wanted to devour him whole. He smacked my ass again... and then entered me fully with such a forceful thrust I left out a scream... anguished that I hadn't cum on the spot and desperate to bathe every inch of that beautiful cock in my nectar. He used his hands to brace himself on the mattress long enough to grab my ear with his teeth... not enough to draw blood or pain, but enough to let me know how desperate he was to fuck me... to possess me, to claim me with his seed.

His teeth let go and his mouth brushed my ear as he whispered... "You fucking drive a man wild. You clever little witch... charming me with your sweet shy voice... trying to rule me with that hot, little mouth! You will submit to me... you will be mine...you'll own my desires... I'll own you with this cock. Say it...say it! Tell me what you want! Tell me!" he demanded in a way that was such a fucking turn-on that I could barely speak.

Barely able to get any voice, out I answered in a low moan..."Yes... Greg... fuck me! Fuck me! Take it all! Fill me with your cum, then fill me again!" This drove him over the edge. His hands slid back to grip my hips, and I cried out loudly as my hungry cunt clenched down and he came so hard he collapsed on top of me, but only for a moment. I was nearly laid to waste, but he wasn't done with me! Not by a longshot. In swift motions, he sank to his knees manipulated me onto my back and slid my legs over his broad shoulders. His mouth swiftly descended on my dripping pussy. I arched my back and moaned, my toes curling, heels digging into his strong, muscular back. I never let myself lose control to a man like this, but he was no ordinary man. That strong powerful goddess was now slave to his skilled fingers and tongue. My back arched and I desperately wanted to surrender to him... to actually let go. His tongue flicked, his finger slipped beneath and inside of me, expertly finding the places few had found before.

I breathed heavily over and over again... moaning with each thrust, clawing at the sheets as if to keep myself from falling off the edge of the world. My heels digging so hard now, I wonder if he could breathe. Every inch of me was thrusting, bouncing, twisting, desperate to cum for this magnificent man. My leg was starting to cramp, but I didn't fucking care. I wouldn't be interrupted this time! I was too close this time. It was so beyond what I had imagined and I wouldn't be denied this time. I let out a loud cry as I felt that quivering spasm, that rush of fluid I hadn't felt in a long while.

Spent, and nearly passed out, he climbed onto the bed with me... pulling my naked body up against his. He kissed me as I grabbed a leg and wrapped it around him. His lips were warm, wet, salty, and soft. I could just make out his face and eyes in the descending darkness as he held me close and began kissing along my neck. I could feel his warm wet mouth near my ear. "Don't ever doubt how amazing you are! I am not a man who hops from bed to bed. I don't want to leave this one... unless you want me to!"

I whispered back... "I don't" I rested my head against his chest. "For a man who puts out fires for a living, you sure know how to start them! And, I hope we'll be starting them often."

12