Fire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane got the water to a good temperature and started undoing the snaps on her uniform. She let it slip off her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" her son asked, panicking as he looked at his mother, standing in front of him in her bra and panties.

"Getting ready for our shower," she said. She unhooked her bra. She didn't take it off.

She said, "This will be quicker and easier. Why should I undress, put on my bathing suit, wash you, take off my wet suit, hang it to dry, take my shower, and put on my nightgown?

"I'm not showing you anything you haven't seen. You saw my bits when the fire destroyed my sleeping shirt."

She reached out to him. Her bra stayed in place and covered her boobs. She looked concerned, caressed his face, and said, "You get embarrassed when I see your penis. It's understandable. Unfortunately, I see it often because you need to have your robe open so you can use the bathroom and I have to wash you daily.

"I think you might be less uncomfortable if you weren't the only person in the shower naked."

"I do feel awkward," Luke said.

She pulled her bra forward, dropped it on the floor, and exposed her breasts. They were a good size. Fuller and heavier at the bottom. Her nipples were hard and pointy.

Luke's penis got hard and pointy too.

Jane stepped out of her underwear.

Luke stared at his mother's naked body. She was short, bigger on the top than the bottom. Her bush and nipples were dark. So was her shoulder-length hair.

She slowly spun.

"There," she said when she faced him again. "You're naked, and so am I. I've seen you naked, and you've seen me."

They climbed into the shower. Luke wet his body and knelt facing his mother. Last night, when she shampooed his hair, she wore a bikini top, and he checked out her cleavage.

Tonight, he was staring at her bare breasts. He studied them: the curves of soft flesh, the dark areolas, and the protruding nipples.

"Oh, I'm going to Hell," he thought. "I want to bite her breasts like I would an apple. I want to latch on to her large nipples and suck. How can I not look at her boobs longingly? They're beautiful, sexy, and inches from my face!

"I'm objectifying her. I can't help it. I guess I'm a degenerate. I'm morally weak. On the positive side, I don't think she knows. She can't read my thoughts, and she's focused on shampooing my hair.

"Being a stand-up guy is too high a standard for me. I think an achievable feat is not letting Mom know I'm a creepy horndog. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Right?"

His dick ached and lurched.

Jane ran her hands through his hair as she rinsed away the shampoo. She told herself, "I know we agreed it was okay to be nude in front of each other, but is it too much? My boobs are in his face! My nipples ache. I want him to suckle me. I shouldn't feel this way!."

She finished his hair and washed his upper body with a soapy washcloth. When she finished, he stood; she knelt at his feet. She giggled as she looked up at his cock and thought, "This is crazy! It's like I'm worshiping his penis. Ha! I do like sucking dicks!"

She had him lift his feet so she could wash them. She did his legs and thighs.

"Put a foot on the tub, Sweetheart," she said, "Time to wash your private parts!" She laughed because she was embarrassed by what was going to happen next.

She leaned into his thighs. His erection went over her left shoulder. She reached around and washed his butt. She used one hand to pull his cheeks apart. She cleaned his anus and butt crack.

She was thorough. She said, "You might think I'm being too aggressive. Too many guys I've been intimate with neglected their hygiene. Especially their nuts, butts, and dicks. I don't want you to be that smelly guy."

She sat on her heels and washed his balls and crotch.

Luke moaned; she ignored it.

She washed his dick. She gripped his shaft and scrubbed it all over.

"Ohhh!"

Jane heard a groan and splat! Cum landed on her face.

"What the fuck?" she mumbled.

That was a mistake. The next shot of cum went into her open mouth!

Jane realized what was happening. She closed her mouth, swallowed, and pointed her son's dick off to the side.

"Oh, God! Sorry," Luke shouted. His cock twitched and pulsed and shot cum against the wall. Luke placed his forearms on the tiles and rested his head. He wished he could disappear.

Jane was angry.

She looked at her son and was about to read him the riot act, but she saw how distraught he was, and her heart melted. She stood, hugged him from behind, pressed her breasts into his back, and said, "It's okay. Accidents happen. I know you didn't mean to come on my face."

She felt his body shudder and heard him crying. He said in a small voice, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

She hugged him tighter and said, "I'm not angry. It's my fault. I'm the sexually experienced person. I should have known better than to kneel naked at your feet and touch your cock. Of course, you came."

She held him. They stood in the shower for minutes.

She washed herself, turned off the water, pried him away from the wall, and they exited the tub. She dried them, dealt with his hands, and held open his robe.

Luke slipped into it and said, "I'm going to hang out in my room."

"Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks, Mom."

"One more thing," she said. "If you're ever in a situation where you're with a girl and she's giving you a handjob or a blowjob, give her a heads up when you're going to cum. Let her decide how to handle it. No one wants to be surprised and get cum in their eye, hair, or on their favorite outfit."

"Understood."

Luke went to his bedroom; Jane went to hers.

Jane applied medicine to her burns and lay nude on her bed. She said, "This feels nice." She chuckled and said, "Are you hoping your son catches you naked?"

She got up, put on a sleeping tee, passed on panties, and slipped on her summer robe. She tied it and went into the living room. She sat on the sofa and watched her DVR'd soaps.

A half-hour later, Luke entered the living room. His dick was soft. He saw his mother in a short gingham robe.

She said, "Come. Sit by me. We can watch TV."

When the show ended, Jane turned the television off and said, "You said you haven't kissed a girl."

He nodded.

"Kiss me."

Her son stared at her. His face reddened.

"When kissing a girl for the first time, set the mood by flirting. Wait for a cozy moment when you are alone, and you both seem ready, gradually lean in until your closed lips meet hers. Like this."

Jane demonstrated with her starstruck son. She had her eyes open, studying his face, and slowly leaned in. Before their lips met, she closed her eyes.

Luke's heart was pounding. He kept his eyes open the whole time. Her lips were warm and soft. After briefly pressing them against his lips, she delivered a small smooch.

Jane pulled back, opened her eyes, smiled, and asked, "How was that?"

"Great. I mean nice." His face was red.

"See how simple it was?"

"Yes."

"Your first kiss should convey tenderness."

She leaned in again until their lips were almost touching. She didn't kiss him. She said, "We talked about the importance of hygiene. Now do you see why?"

"Yes," he said. "I can feel your breath. I smell your breath and your perfume."

"So you understand why it's important to wash, brush your teeth, and avoid smelly foods, like onions and garlic, when you're going out on a date?"

"Yes."

She pulled back and said, "Kiss me."

He tried to follow her example. He stopped and started twice. On his third try, he bumped his lips against hers, got embarrassed, and said, "I'm no good at this!"

"Why would you be? This is your first time. Don't be hard on yourself. Try again. Practice makes perfect. By the time you're with a girl, you'll have it down. Do it again."

Luke did it again and was better. His mom had him do it many times until he was comfortable and proficient. She walked him through different variations, learning how to give longer, more passionate, and even open mouth kisses.

He got an erection; she ignored it.

"You can enhance your kisses by touching her face, neck, and hair. You can't do that now, but remember soft touches add to the experience. So does sighing and moaning. Let her know you're enjoying being with her.

They kissed again.

"Mmmm," Jane moaned. She ran a hand through his brown hair.

"How was that?" Jane asked.

"Nice."

"One last kiss," she said.

They came together and kissed. Their tongues touched. Jane moaned.

"Nice one," Jane said. She stood and said, "Goodnight. I'm working the breakfast shift tomorrow." She glanced at his hard cock, winked at him, and left.

"Wow! What a night," Luke said to himself. He looked at his erection and said, "After that lesson, my dick will never go down!"

^^^

Jane worked the early shift and returned to feed her son. She found him sitting in the living room watching a show.

"Hi, Mom," Luke said. His robe, as usual, was open. She looked at his face and his penis with equal interest. He was blasé.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Good."

" Ready for breakfast?"

"Yes, and I'm dying of thirst."

They went into the kitchen. She filled a glass with ice and tap water, dropped in a straw, and placed it on the counter. He sucked greedily.

She filled a second glass, added a straw, and set it on the counter. She said, "I should have thought of this. I'll keep glasses of water on the counter and some easy-to-graze snacks on plates for you to help yourself to when I'm gone."

"That's a good idea."

"Coffee?"

"Please."

She made them both a cup of coffee. She knew how he liked it and added milk and one sugar. She put a straw in it and set it in front of him. He imbibed.

She made him scrambled eggs, bacon, and buttered toast which she fed him.

While she did the dishes, Luke said, "Yesterday, we talked about being confident and how to talk to girls."

Jane nodded.

"Let's say I approach someone and we have a conversation. How do I turn a conversation into a date?" Luke said.

"You know the answer to that question. You have to ask her out. You can hint that you want a date by asking her to do a fun activity. This will show her you're interested without you having to directly state it. Mention the activity and ask her if she's interested in it.

"For instance, you could say, 'The school play is coming up. I'm thinking about going,' or 'It's been forever since I went bowling. Do you like to bowl?'

"If she responds favorably, ask her if she wants to go with you. If she doesn't, let the subject drop.

"The best way to get a date is by being direct," Jane said. "Tell the girl that you're interested in going out with her, then suggest an activity, like dinner, a movie, or a school dance.

"You risk being shot down, but it's the quickest way to learn where you stand. If she's not into you, it's best to learn that early so you don't waste a lot of time on a lost cause."

"That makes sense."

Jane turned her body toward Luke and said, "Ask me out."

"Jane..." He paused and asked, "Is it okay to call you by your first name? Mom doesn't sound right."

She nodded.

"Jane, I like you. Jimmy Wilson is having a party. Would you like to go with me?"

"When's the party?"

"Next Saturday night."

"Who is going to be there?"

"The guys on the football team and their dates."

"Yes. I'll go."

Her speech sped up, and in rapid succession, she asked, "How should I dress? Will there be alcohol? I have to be home by midnight...twelve-thirty at the latest. You'll have to come inside and meet my parents. Is that a problem?"

Luke smiled and played along. He said, "The party is outside. There will be a bonfire and beer. You don't have to drink. Dress casual. No high heels. Nothing that you'd be upset about if it got dirty. I'd be glad to meet your folks, and I'll have you back on time."

"Good Job!" Jane said. She leaned into him and hugged him. She released him and said, "Ask me out again. Use the same line."

"Jane, I like you. Jimmy Wilson is having a party. Would you like to go with me?"

She made a face and said, "I heard about that party and made plans to go with a girlfriend, so I can't go with you. I guess I'll see you there."

The smile on Luke's face faded.

"How do you feel?" his mother asked.

"Bummed."

"Yeah. It hurts when you like someone, and they don't reciprocate." Her eyebrows shot up and she added, "What are you going to do?"

"Try harder?" he suggested.

"No, Pet." She mussed his hair and said, "This isn't something you can fix. She's just not into you. Accept it and move on."

"But she said she made a prior commitment to her friend."

"Maybe she did; maybe she didn't. You'll never know. I suspect she doesn't want to hurt your feelings and is letting you down easily. If you caught her by surprise by asking her out and she liked you, she could have said, 'Come with us' or 'I promised Peggy Sue I'd go with her. How about you and I go out on Friday night?"

"Yeah. She didn't give me any reason to believe she wanted to date me."

Jane nodded and said, "Let's change your bandages."

She dealt with his hands. She opened her uniform and put medicine on her injuries too.

They rested, watched television, and snuck glances at each other's exposed parts.

Later, she returned to work for the lunch shift. She brought a chocolate pie home. They shared a big piece after Jane fed Luke his lunch.

They settled on the sofa. Jane said, "Let's continue your studies. We discussed asking a girl out and moving on if she isn't receptive. Let's talk about how to behave on a first date."

"Be clean, look nice, show up on time, turn off my phone, and be attentive," Luke said.

"Those are all excellent answers," his mother said. "Try to pick a fun activity that allows you to talk. Going to the movies is fun, but you'll sit there in silence. Meet for coffee, play miniature golf, or go to a party, for a hike, or roller skating.

"You want to be able to get to know each other. Ask her questions and listen to her answers. Compliment her. Avoid topics, like politics, religion, your ex, and her dating history.

"It's not rocket science, is it?" Jane said.

"No. I see what you're getting at," he said.

"Last tip," Jane said. "You're not going to click with every girl. If you're wrapping up the date and you don't want to go on another one, give her a handshake and thank her for a nice time without committing to calling her or seeing her again.

"If you like her, you could say something like, 'I had a good time tonight. Would you like to do this again sometime?' If she says yes, you can arrange the next date or say I'll call you tomorrow. If you feel a connection, hug her or kiss her goodnight.

"Do you remember how?" Jane said and grinned.

Luke put his arms around her, brought his mouth to hers, closed his eyes, and gently kissed her. They lingered in the embrace.

"Nice job!" Jane said when they pulled apart. "You're turning into a real Romeo!"

Luke beamed. Jane smiled. She checked on his penis. It was big and hard.

Jane thought, "Of course, he has an erection. I'm one hot mama!"

^^^

"How about we have a barbecue?" Jane to Luke as she entered the house after work.

He was wearing his robe and sprawled out on the sofa. His dick was on display. He didn't freak out and hurry to cover his penis. He sat up normally and said, "Sounds good."

She noticed and thought, "It's nice to see that he didn't rush to cover up and he's not blushing profusely. He's accepted the situation."

She said, "I have hot dogs. I was going to buy some fresh corn on the cob, but I thought that would be too difficult for you, so I bought baked beans and coleslaw.

"Works for me."

"The weather is warm and not too humid. We should eat outside."

"Do you think that's wise?"

"Old Mrs. Jones is visiting her sister. The other neighbors can't see into our backyard. Your thing..." She glanced at his penis before continuing, "isn't going to scare the rabbits and squirrels."

"Okay. It'd be nice to get out of the house."

They went onto their patio. Jane turned on the gas grill. Luke sat on a lawn chair.

Jane went inside and returned with two cold bottles of beer. One had a straw. She smiled and said, "You can't have a cookout with a beer." She took a long draw on hers and sat his bottle on a small glass-top table beside her son.

"Thanks, Ma!"

He sucked greedily on the straw.

She cooked the dogs and warmed the beans over the fire. They needed a second beer by the time dinner was ready. Jane got more beer, cut up his food, and fed him.

They talked, laughed, and drank another beer while listening to the radio and looking at the stars.

Jane returned from the bathroom and said, "I love this song. Dance with me."

"I don't know how," Luke protested.

"If you can count to two, you can dance."

She went to him, grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him to his feet. She said, "Watch my feet." Her left foot stepped to her left; she brought her right foot to it. She stepped to the left again and brought her right foot over.

She did the move again in the opposite direction. She counted as she moved her feet, "One, two. One, two."

She moved in the other direction and counted, "One, two. One, two."

"Can you do that?"

"I guess."

He executed the move in a wooden way and said, "This isn't what I see the other kids doing."

"It is the building block for slow dancing. Did you notice, I asked for steps but didn't tell you how fast or slow to move? All dancing is moving rhythmically. Move as fast or slow as the music dictates.

She snapped her fingers to the beat of the music. Then, she snapped and did the steps.

"Now it's your turn. Step to the music."

He did.

She got in front of him. They did the steps together without touching. His dick bounced in rhythm to the music.

"Relax your body," she said. "It's time to add some flair. Let your hips move with the music as you step."

She rocked her hips. She moved two steps to the left.

He wiggled his hips.

"That's better; let the music move you. Next set, don't step. Raise your right arm."

He did, and she twirled in front of him. She resumed her steps, and he followed.

She said, "This is a simple dance, and we added a wrinkle. Occasionally, skip a set of steps and twirl your partner. Girls like to be twirled."

She smiled and said, "This isn't a dance to show off your moves. It's an old dance. Back in the day, people were more formal, and this dance gave them an excuse to touch and be close to their partner.

"It's also a dance for all occasions. You can do this dance with your grandmother or a neighbor, as well as with a girl you have a crush on.

"If you were dancing with an older woman, say, Mrs. Jones, or Aunt Ruby, you'd want to be respectful and keep a space between your bodies. If I was on a date, I'd move in closer."

She stepped forward. Their chests touched. She pressed her breasts into him. She said, "I want to show I'm fun and interested, and I have a nice pair. This gives me an excuse to introduce him to my boobs in a sexy, but not slutty, manner.

"We haven't discussed what to do with your hands. For the circumstances I've mentioned, you should use the standard placement. The woman extends her right arm. Extend your left arm and hold her hand. The woman puts her left hand on your right shoulder. You slide your arm under her arm and place it on her back.

"Since you're so much taller than me, I might put my left hand on your upper arm. We'll practice this later after your hands heal.

"Younger people and couples often get very close. She might put her arms around her guy's neck. He might put his hands on her hips or her lower back."

123456...9