Fire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the spot you want to stimulate to give a woman an orgasm."

She shoved her finger into her vagina and said, "When you fuck a woman, your dick is down here. You get a lot of pleasure from our warm, wet, smug hole, but look how far away you are from my clit."

"My dick isn't going to touch your nub," Luke said.

"Exactly. There's some incidental contact when we bump and grind, but nowhere near the contact your penis gets.

"When it comes to sex, men and women are not on the same page. There are two big problems. One, guys are immediately ready to screw, and the woman needs foreplay. Two, guys get tremendous pleasure, and the women are left out because normal intercourse ignores our pleasure center."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"For starters, give your lover twenty minutes of foreplay. Kiss her, touch her breasts and pussy, before you pull your cock out of your pants. Make sure you stimulate her clit. You can rub it. Oral sex is the best.

"If you prepare her for sex and get her aroused enough, she can climax from intercourse. Some women prefer to have an orgasm from oral sex before you stick your cock in her. If she's had a great orgasm, she won't care that she doesn't come when you have your fun."

"I see. Give her an orgasm before taking mine."

"Exactly!" Jane said emphatically. "You will be considered a great lover if you do that."

"Another thing you can do is when you shove your cock all the way in, grind on the woman. This will stimulate her clit, and get her as aroused as you are.

Jane grabbed Luke's left hand and said, "The tip of your index finger wasn't burned. Use it to touch my pussy. I want you to know what my lips and my clit feel like. Everything is sensitive down there, so be gentle."

Luke reached for her with his left hand.

"Never touch a woman's privates without wetting your finger or cock with saliva or a lubricant."

"Okay," Luke said. He licked his index finger and pushed it into her vagina. Her flesh separated.

"Wow! It's so warm," he gushed.

He used his good finger to touch her labia and her clit.

"Ahh!" Jane gasped when he pressed on her clitoris.

"Did I hurt you?"

"A little. It's very sensitive. You need to be well-lubed and very gentle. Some women can't stand to be touched there at all. You can only brush against it. Be gentle. Ask how she likes to be stimulated or pay attention to her reactions as you stimulate her.

"Your tongue is the best because it's soft and wet."

"Lick me!" she demanded.

His face turned red; he stuttered as he spoke. "Ah. You want me to lick your vagina?"

"Not for my pleasure. It's the only way you'll learn. A good way to start is to use a broad flat tongue and lick my slit a couple of times. Warm me up before you move on to my clit.

"My clitoris is not super sensitive. I like it when a man caresses my button or sucks on it gently and then moves away. Stick your tongue in my vag or suck or chew on my labia. Then come back and give my button attention.

"I don't think any woman could take it if you focused exclusively on her nub for a long time. Change things up. Keep it interesting.

"Go ahead," she encouraged him. "Give it a try. Think about how you should kiss a girl the first kiss. Do this the same way: brief and gentle contact. As she becomes aroused, you can be more forceful."

Luke stuck out his tongue and slowly lowered it to his mother's pussy. He started at the bottom and lapped her pussy. He did it a couple of times. Then he gently licked her outer labia, probed her hole, and moved up and tenderly caressed her clit.

"Oh, God!" Jane exclaimed. "Yeah. Like that. Soft and tender."

Luke kissed her sex and explored it with his tongue.

"Mmmm," Jane moaned. She laughed and asked, "How do you like the taste?"

"It's tangy, salty, and musky," he answered, "like nothing I've ever tasted. I like it a lot."

"Good. Because a good lover will spend a lot of time eating pussy," Jane said and chuckled. She placed her hands on his head and held him against her sex.

Luke took that to mean he should continue. He kissed and licked her lady parts and loved every moment.

Ten minutes later, Jane said, "Honey, that's enough."

Luke pulled away. His face was wet and shiny. He said, "I heard you sighing and moaning. Did you come?"

"No."

She saw a look of distress spread across his face. She said, "Luke, you did a good job. We've discussed how men and women are different. Men orgasm quicker and more often than women do. A man can fuck a stranger or the love of his life, and he'd come. It wouldn't matter if she is eighteen-year-old or eighty.

"Women need more than physical sensations. Our emotions play a big role. Are we attracted to the guy? Do we feel safe? Loved?

"We have trouble orgasming when we let thoughts distract us. A lot of things can derail us. We worried about our appearance. We can be having a great time, and then a random thought pops into our heads such as, 'I'm fat' or 'My boobs are too small' or 'He can see that my labia are shaped funny'.

"We could be ashamed, and that can interfere with us climaxing. If a person is thinking 'I shouldn't be having sex' or 'It's too early in our relationship to go all the way' or 'This is fun, but it's a sin', There will be no orgasm.

"Some women are concerned about losing control. To feel safe, they've convinced themselves that they must be in charge at all times. These women can't relax and enjoy sex.

"Whether I cum is neither here nor there. This was an exercise for you to practice giving a woman oral sex. You did an okay job. Do you have any questions?"

"I guess not," Luke said. "I can understand how a person could not be able to focus and not be able to enjoy the moment. I'm lucky that I'm a simple-minded dude who doesn't have stray thoughts that interfere with my orgasms."

They shared a laugh.

"You deserve a reward for your good effort," Jane said. "What would you like? I can beat you off in the shower or do the 'waterfall' technique here?"

"Both!"

"You pig!" she hollered and made a face. She paused and then said, "Okay."

They switched positions. Jane grabbed the bottle of Astroglide off the nightstand, poured some on her hands, and proceeded to execute the two-handed masturbation technique.

He didn't last long.

"Oh! Ohhh!" he cried out as he came.

His mother jerked him off and directed his cum onto her breasts. She let him enjoy the moment and enjoy the view.

They scampered to the bathroom and shared a shower. After Jane had washed them both, she used a soapy hand to beat him off again. His sperm splattered on the tiles.

Jane kissed his back and left him gasping. She stepped out of the shower, dried her body, and combed her hair.

A minute later, Luke emerged. He said, "I love you, Ma. you're the best."

"I love you, Son."

She dried him, removed his old bandages, and applied Neosporin and clean gauze.

Jane helped him put on his robe.

Jane didn't wear a bra and panties under a white cotton nightgown. The material was so thin it was translucent. Her dark pubic and dark nipples showed.

They watched television and then went to bed.

^^^

Jane woke up early. She was working the breakfast shift. She went into Luke's room. He was nude and sprawled out on his bed. His manhood was fully hard and fully on display.

"He's a good kid," Jane thought. Her gaze took in his tanned face, messy brown hair, and the rhythmic breathing of his muscular chest. Her eyes slid down his body; she admired his cock.

She told herself, "If only he had the confidence to put himself out there. The girls would love him, and he'd have a happy life. I'm going to make it happen. We're halfway there. There's no reason to get weak in the knees now. I have to power through.

She sat on his bed and lifted his dick so she could slide it into her mouth.

"Huh? Oh! Ma?" Luke babbled as he woke and realized what was happening.

Jane giggled, pulled off, and said, "Luke, this is me saying I'm fully committed to teaching you everything you need to know."

"Thank you!" he cried.

She sucked his dick, made him cum, swallowed, and left the room.

Luke was left gasping.

She could taste his spunk as she pulled into the employee's parking lot at the diner.

^^^

After working the morning shift, Jane returned home and found Luke waiting for her on the couch. They exchanged greetings.

"I'll have your breakfast ready for you in a jiffy," she said.

Luke followed her into the kitchen. They chatted about her day and the customers she served as she made breakfast and fed him.

"This was nice," Jane said as she washed the dishes.

"What?"

"You and I talking. Your dad never did this. He never asked about my day or showed any interest in me except between the sheets. I felt unloved. Like I was less than a person. I wasn't interesting enough to be asked what I thought or who I saw, or what I did.

"He was a self-centered asshole."

"Yeah, and you're not."

"Good," Luke said. "I purposely try to be different from him."

Jane dried her hands with a dishtowel, kissed her son on the lips, and said, "You are a better kinder person."

He followed her into the living room. They sat on the sofa. Luke asked, "The other day, you said I did an okay job giving you oral sex. I don't want to be 'okay'. I want to be great. I want my partners to cum so hard that they see stars. I want to leave them breathless."

"Those are good goals."

"So what am I doing wrong?"

"You're young and inexperienced."

He frowned.

She chuckled and said, "Let's not get into specifics about yesterday because you and I are in a unique situation. Let's broaden the discussion to include most relationships.

"To have good sex, you need a good relationship.

"I'll use my failed marriage as an example. When your father and I met, everything was new and exciting.

"Over time, I felt neglected. He spent a lot of time with his buddies. They'd go fishing, hunting, playing pool, and drinking. When he was with me, he didn't talk to me.

"You need to put in the effort to nurture a relationship. You can do simple things to show you notice and care about your partner. Talk, give her flowers and presents for no reason, and cook her favorite meal. You know, stuff that says 'I appreciate you'.

Luke nodded.

"Now, let's talk about the details of good oral sex. Have you noticed a pattern to how I kiss, give handjobs, and dance?"

Luke thought and said, "You're enthusiastic?"

"Yes. there's that, but have you noticed how I mix things up? When we dance, we go in one direction, then another, and periodically you twirl me. Variety is the spice of life. Doing the same thing over and over is boring, so change things up.

"When I give you a handjob, do I just stroke your shaft?"

"No.

"I touch you in different ways, in different places, and change speeds and the amount of pressure. When we make out, we vary our kisses. The pressure, length, and location. Sometimes it involves our tongues, other times not."

"Yeah."

"Have you heard the phrase 'People want what they can't have?'"

"Yes."

"Teasing increases pleasure. Give your partner a little of what she likes. Then take it away. Suck on her nipples and get her moaning. Stop and avoid them. Kiss her breasts, use your tongue to trace circles around her nips, and barely brush them.

"You'll have her begging for some direct attention."

"I understand," Luke said. "I could lick your clit and then move on. Maybe give it the occasional flick as I do other things.

"Yes. Tease me, make me long for your touch, and I'll appreciate it all the more when you finally give me what I'm dying for.

"Can I try now?"

"You want some of my hair pie?" Jane asked teasingly.

"I do, Ma."

Jane undressed and sat with her butt on the edge of the sofa with her legs splayed.

Luke got on the floor and lapped her sex. He was more inventive this time. He'd put a full-out assault on her clit, and then he ignored it. He slurped her juice out of her hole or kissed her thighs. He put her legs on his shoulders and licked her asshole.

Jane said, "You dirty bastard."

He stayed there and pressed his tongue against her crinkled flesh. He'd worried that it would be smelly or disgusting. He found her clean and the act hot in a dirty, nasty, taboo kind of way.

He returned to her click and painted 'X's' on it with the tip of his tongue. When she moaned and moved her hips, he moved away.

"Bastard!" Jane spat out.

He lapped her whole sex and chewed on her outer labia.

When his mother shouted for the third time. "Do my clit!"

He focused on her button and sucked and licked it.

She held his head firmly in place and humped his face.

"Oh! Yes!" she cried out as she came.

Her body spasmed. Her breathing was rapid and loud. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were tightly closed. fire flowed through her veins.

Luke sat on his heels and watched in awe as he saw his mother experience an orgasm. He said proudly to himself, "I did that."

Jane recovered, opened her eyes, and said, "You look pleased with yourself."

"That's the first time I've made someone cum."

"It's a good feeling, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"You did good," she said as she slid off the couch. She playfully bowled him over and straddled his hips. Her breasts dangled in his face. she battered his cheeks with her big breasts.

She said, "My pussy is soaking wet. It'd be a shame to waste all that lubricant." She rose, grabbed his cock, aligned it with her hole, and impaled herself on his steely cock.

"Oh, my God!" he cried out.

"Yeah, pussy is really good."

She rode him.

Twenty seconds later, he cried out, "Oh! Ohhh! Oh!"

She chuckled and lay on him, letting him pump his sperm into her womb.

Luke was overwhelmed by sensations. A minute later, he opened his eyes and saw his mother grinning like the Cheshire Cat. His shrunken penis fell out of her.

"Wow!" he said. "That was amazing. Was it good for you?"

She laughed and said, "I'm happy you enjoyed it, but a woman needs more than thirty seconds of fucking to climax. But it's all good. I had a great orgasm on your tongue. I'm not greedy. I didn't expect two."

He was excited and asked, "When can we do it again?"

"Well, if I remember correctly from when I was eighteen and I lost my virginity to my high school boyfriend, approximately ten minutes. Here, suck on these while we wait for you to get hard."

Jane placed a tit on her son's lips. He latched on and took turns feasting on her breasts.

When he got an erection, he asked, "Came I be on top? I want to see my penis go inside you."

"Sure."

She climbed off him, grabbed his dick, and said, "I'm not as wet as I was earlier, so let me wet your cock."

She licked it like a Popsicle and stuck it in her mouth.

"There. Now we're good to go," she said. She reclined and spread her legs.

Luke knelt between her legs; he was about to stick his penis in her when he paused and leaned down awkwardly to kiss her.

Jane took the kiss, chuckled, and said, "I appreciate your romantic intentions. You should kiss your partner and be lovey-dovey, but let's be real. We are not making love. This is clinical. You're learning what it feels like to have your dick in a pussy.

"It's okay to slip it inside me and rut."

He nodded. She grabbed his prick and put the tip at the opening of her vagina.

"Push," she said.

"Ohh!" he moaned as he watched his dick slide inside her.

Jane pulled him on top of her.

He humped her a dozen times, groaned, and shot his load.

Jane held him and rubbed his back.

A minute later, he lifted off her. His face was red, not from exertion, but from embarrassment. He had a sheepish look on his face, and he said, "That was quick."

She tousled his hair, smiled, and said, "That's why we're doing this. Girls just spread their legs. It's the guys who do all the work. The pressure is on you to get hard and to delay your orgasm until I'm sated.

"You'll get the hang of it. You need to build up some stamina. At this stage, I know it's overwhelming. Do you see why it's a good idea to orally give your partner an orgasm before you enter her?"

"Yes. Having one in the bank would take the pressure off me."

"Speaking of taking the pressure off," Jane said as she pushed him away.

"Oh, Sorry. I didn't mean to crush you," Luke said as he got off her.

She smiled and said, "You are big so be mindful of your weight. Also, remember it's hot being covered by a human blanket."

Jane sat up, shook her dark hair, and said, "It's nice having a man on top of you. It's warm, comforting, and I like feeling his weight. I don't want to be crushed, but being close is nice."

Jane tapped his limp dick and said, "He should be happy and soft for a while which is good because I have to go to work."

"Will we continue this later?" Luke asked hopefully.

"Yes. You'll get to bang your Ma some more."

She laughed and said, "Each time you'll last longer, and pretty soon, you'll make me cum with your cock, and then you can confidently find yourself an age-appropriate partner."

She stood.

"Oops," she said. She covered her pussy with a hand. She grinned and said, "Someone filled me with spunk, and now it's draining out." She waddled out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

Jane reappeared thirty minutes later, cleaned and dressed. Luke was nude and on the sofa. He said, "Ah, Ma. Do we need to worry about you getting pregnant?"

She laughed and said, "Just like a man, you worry about knocking up your partner after cumming inside her."

Luke looked properly chastised.

Jane said with a plain face, "Don't you know, technically it's impossible for a son to impregnate his mother."

Luke gave her a question.

Jane held her poker face for two seconds, laughed, and said, "That's a lie. I stopped by the clinic and had Nurse Betty insert a copper IUD when I realized we were headed toward this. I'm protected.

"Let's get your bandages changed, and then I'm off to work."

^^^

When Jane returned, she fed Luke lunch and said, "I'm not working tonight, so we have the rest of the day to improve your performance."

Luke grimaced.

"Son, don't take my remarks personally. All young men have an issue with premature ejaculation. Fucking is a skill and..."

She stopped talking and left Luke the job of finishing her sentence.

"And skills can be learned," he said.

"Exactly. We improved your dancing and your conversational skills. We will improve your performance in the bedroom. Why do you think you climax so quickly?"

"I'm excited. It's a new experience for me, and it feels fantastic."

"So if you weren't so nervous and overwhelmed by the sensations, you'd last longer."

"Yes."

"As a little kid, you couldn't go to sleep on Christmas Eve. You were so hyped up about Christmas, Santa Clause, and the presents. As you got older, it was a different story."

Luke nodded.

"We need to get you to that stage with sex. Enjoy it, but don't let it overload your senses."

"How are we going to do that?"

She crooked her finger and signaled that he should follow him. She went to her bedroom; so did he. She pulled down the bedspread, took off his robe, and undressed.

"We are going to spend the day in bed. Every time you get it up, stick your dick inside me. We will knock the newness off sex. That will allow you to be calm, competent, and a considerate lover."

"Wow! Great!" he hollered. He reached for his mother, hugged her with his arms, and kissed her.

They fell on the bed and made out. He sucked her breasts, ate her pussy, and fucked her missionary-style. He came; she didn't.

"Sorry. I didn't last very long," he said as he lay gasping beside her.

"Don't be. This day isn't about ringing my bell. This is about you. I expect by the end of the day, you'll do better."

1...456789