Fire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

She opened the door and saw Erin bare-assed, rinsing her underwear. She hesitated because the young woman was bottomless.

"Ah. Is it okay for me to come in?" she asked.

"Sure."

Erin looked her way, saw her uncertainty, and said, "I'm not a shy prissy girl. I play a lot of sports, so I'm used to being naked around others. You saw me in flagrante delicto compared to that, what's a little nudity?"

The Irish lass laughed.

Jane understood her point and came in. She closed the door and said, "Don't worry about washing the clothes. I have a good stain remover. The washer will get them clean.

"Have you washed your body?" Jane asked. She held out a washcloth.

Erin wet the cloth, applied soap, spread her legs, and washed her messy bits. She dried herself on a hand towel Jane gave her.

Jane found herself staring at the woman's red pubes.

Erin caught her and said, "I'm a true redhead."

"Yes. I see." She paused and added, "My underwear won't fit you. I brought you a pair of Luke's. I see videos of women wearing men's boxers on TikTok. I thought it would do in a pinch."

Erin slipped it on, frowned, and said, "It's embarrassing how well it fits."

She was right.

"Do you want a robe or a pair of Luke's shorts?"

"No. I think I'll be fine. These are comfortable."

The women gather the soiled things, exited the bathroom, and went into the kitchen. Luke was there. He saw Erin and said, "Cute underwear!"

"They are cute. Roomy and comfortable. Maybe I'll get a couple of pairs."

Jane took the shorts and panties. She treated them and threw them into the washing machine with her sheets and the washcloth, and the towel. She groaned and staggered.

"Ma, what's wrong?"

Jane took a deep breath, released it slowly, and said, "Nothing." She took another step and almost collapsed.

"Ma!" Luke caught her, scooped her up in his arms, carried her to the living room, and laid her on the sofa.

Erin put a pillow under her head.

Both high schoolers looked on with concern.

"Something's wrong, Ma. Tell us what it is or I'm taking you to the clinic."

"It's embarrassing," Jane said.

"As embarrassing as being caught doing the deed by your boyfriend's mother?"

Jane snorted a laugh, and said, "I'm not sure anything can top that."

"Stop stalling," Luke said. "Tell us."

"My pussy's sore."

The kids were taken aback. Their heads snapped back, and they said in unison, "What?"

Jane's face was as red as Erin's hair. She sighed and explained, "I had a date with Charles today."

"Did he hurt you?" Luke said. The veins on his neck became more pronounced as he got angry.

"Hold on," Jane said. "It's not his fault. Charles and I have been dating for a while, and we are sexually active. I've had sex with him dozens of times without any problem.

"Charles is well-endowed," Jane confessed.

The seniors gave her a quizzical look.

Jane sighed again and explained. "Charles has a big dick. It's not unusually long. It is unusually thick. Normally, that's a good thing. It stretches and fills me."

She saw the look on her son's face and realized this was too much information.

"I usually get plenty wet. Charles is careful, and his girth isn't a problem. Today, for some reason, I didn't produce as much fluid as usual. We did it. At first, everything was all right. As we got into it, the lack of lubrication led to pain.

"My pussy...My vagina is sore. I'm sure I'll be okay after some rest."

"My mother has issues with vaginal dryness," Erin said. "That can make sex painful. Mom and Dad have to use a store-bought lubricant. The problem is Mom's low estrogen. She is older than you and postmenopausal."

Jane said, "My mother had this problem when she was in her mid-forties. I'm only thirty-nine. I thought I was safe."

"Everyone's different," Erin said.

"What can we do?" Luke asked.

"My mom uses Ibuprofen and ice when she's sore," Erin said.

"On it," Luke announced.

He got her the painkiller and a glass of water. Then, he got her an ice pack.

Jane took the ice pack. Before she put it on her genitals, she said, "It hurts down there. I don't know if it's just irritated, and causing discomfort and pain, or something more serious happened. The tissue down there is tender. I could have damaged my vaginal wall. I haven't noticed any bleeding, but...

"Would you mind taking a look?"

"No problem," Erin said.

She knelt beside the sofa, flipped up Jane's skirt, grabbed her panties, and started pulling them down. She noticed Luke would be able to see his mother's privates and said, "Luke, why don't you leave us or go stand by your mother's head?"

"Oh. Okay. You know what you're looking for."

"I have a vagina, and I know what a normal vagina looks like," Erin said and chuckled. "I'm sure that your mother would appreciate privacy."

Luke left the room. Erin removed Jane's panties. Jane drew her legs up and spread them as if she was at her gynecologist.

"Hmmm," Erin mused as she inspected the vagina before her. She said, "It looks okay. There's no blood. Your outer labia could be swollen. May I touch you?"

"Yes."

Erin pressed on her outer lip. Jane flinched. Erin said, 'Sorry. I'm not sure if it's just sore or swollen. I don't know how big they normally are."

"Luke would know," Jane confessed. "We have a story for you." She hollered, "Luke, grab my Astroglide and come in here."

Erin sat on her heels. Her eyebrows were high; her eyes were wide open.

Luke returned. His arm was extended. He presented the lube to Erin.

"Son, have you told Erin about your burnt hands?"

"Yes. That I burned them carrying the frying pan."

"She's going to need to hear the full version later. I need you to look at my labia and determine if they're swollen or normal."

Luke looked at this mother. Then Erin. Then his mother and Erin again. He babbled, "I'll explain, Erin."

"I'm sure it's a good story. I'm dying to hear how you are so familiar with your mother's vagina." She stood and walked to the other side of the room.

Luke opened his mouth to speak. He closed it.

Jane barked, "Luke, explain later. Check me!"

Luke knelt beside her and looked at the first pussy he saw, tasted, and fucked. "Ah. Ah. It looks okay."

"Put some lube on your hand and touch my vulva to check for swelling."

Luke did as he was told. He touched and examined her sacred flesh.

"Ouch!" Jane cried.

"I think it is different. It's bigger."

"My pussy aches, and I'm sore inside."

Erin came over and said, "I googled rough sex, sex with well-endowed men, and vaginal dryness. The consensus is friction can cause tiny tears in the skin of your vagina. These tears can make you more prone to infection, and they can also make your vagina hurt after sex.

"They recommend ibuprofen, icing the outside, and soaking in a warm tub. If after a day or two, the pain isn't gone, visit your doctor.

"Luke, gently spread your mother's labia. Let's have as good a look of the opening of her vagina."

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Jane yelped as her son pulled her labia apart.

The eighteen-year-olds studied the opening of her tunnel. Luke said, "It's reddish pink inside. I think that's her normal color."

"It looks okay to me too," Erin said.

Erin draped Jane's underwear across her pussy and placed the ice pack on top. She said, "Ice is good for swelling and pain. Rest for fifteen minutes, and we'll put you in a warm bath. Sorry, no bubbles or bath salts."

She looked at Luke and said, "While your mother is icing her privates. Why don't you tell me a story." She sat in an upholstered chair and crossed her arms.

Luke paced and told the story about the fire. Jane chipped in.

"So you were helpless," Erin said.

"I couldn't feed myself, go to the bathroom. Ma had to wash me. It was tough and awkward for both of us. She saw and handled my penis." His face turned bright red, and he added, "I got erections."

"You saw your mother's vagina when?"

Jane said, "I washed him in the shower. We were naked. But that's only half the story. Luke, she deserves to hear it all. If it's too much for her that's the way the cookie crumbles. Honesty is the best policy."

Luke gave Erin the full story, including the 'Get Luke a girlfriend' campaign. He held nothing back.

Erin looked shocked. She was silent when he finished. She got up and walked outside.

"Fuck! She'll never forgive me. I committed incest with my mother and it's unforgivable!"

"Maybe, maybe not. Give her time. That was a lot to process. Get the tub started. I'll soak while we wait for her to make her decision."

Luke filled the tub and helped his mother to get in. She soaked. He sat on the closed toilet with his head in his hands.

Erin came and stood in the doorway. She said, "You two had a terrible accident and were put in a no-win situation. Jane, you stepped up and cared for your son. That's admirable."

She looked at her boyfriend and said, "Luke, I'm sure it was awkward and embarrassing for you. What boy wants his mother to see, much less hold, his penis?

"The two of you endured because you loved and trusted each other. You made the best out of a bad situation with the 'Get a girlfriend' training. You took it further than most would, but since you were naked, sharing showers and relieving...masturbating your son when he couldn't do it himself I can see how it happened."

"We did go to the extremes. It's not my mother's fault. I was a real basket case. I couldn't talk to girls. I'd never been on a date. If she hadn't helped me, I'd still be alone in my room, missing out on life."

Erin looked at Jane. Her breasts were floating in the bath water. She smiled and said, "You taught him the grinding move. Where he presses on your mons and rubs the clit?"

"Yes!" Jane answered enthusiastically. She realized Erin was accepting their unorthodox behavior. "So many men screw only thinking about their pleasure. I had the chance to train a man, to get him to consider his partner's pleasure. I made sure he knew how to eat pussy and do that move so we'd enjoy PIV."

"On behalf of all Luke's partners, I thank you."

"You're forgiving me...us?" Luke asked.

"Yes. Tough times can necessitate out-of-the-box solutions. Jane, I love the man that Luke is. I'm not going to judge either of you. No one needs to know how sausage is made, we just enjoy it."

Luke rushed to her, hugged her tightly, and lifted her off the ground. He kissed her cheek and said, "I love you! I don't want to have any other lovers. Only you!"

The End

P.S. Jane stopped seeing Charles. She realized that Buddy was a better fit in more ways than one. They married, used lots of Astroglide, and lived happily ever after.

Oh. And Jane got three grandchildren. Her favorite is a shy red-headed boy.

1...456789