Fire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped closer. Their hips, thighs, and chests touched. She reached up and said, "You're too tall for me. I'll put my arms around your waist." She embraced him, and her body swayed.

Luke blushed and asked, "Ah... I have a question. With all this body contact, what if I get an erection?"

"If I'm rubbing up on a guy, he better get an erection or he's toast because he's telling me he doesn't like me or doesn't like girls. Either way, I have no use for him."

She looked him in the face and said, "If you get an erection, she will feel it. Most girls take it as a compliment and don't make a fuss about it. If I like you, I say nothing. If you're some creep, I make an excuse and walk away.

"If the girl you're dancing with is shy, she may pull away. That's okay. If she gets upset, ends the dance, and walks away, she either doesn't like you or is super high-maintenance. Either way, move on."

They danced cheek to cheek. Luke rested his arms on his mother's shoulders. She held him tight.

He popped a boner. She felt it and rubbed her belly against it. She laughed and said, "Thanks for the 'Standing Ovation'."

"Ma," he whined. "That's not funny." He stepped away.

"Yes, it is."

The song ended, Jane curtsied, and said, "Thank you for the dance."

"You're welcome," her son said. He added, "Thank you for the dance lesson."

"Shower time!"

They went to the hall bathroom. Jane got the water to temp. She helped her son out of his robe and cut the bandages off his hand. She said, "I think your burns have healed enough that I can wash them.

"Get in and get wet," she said.

He stepped into the tub and wet his body while she undressed.

"Move aside, water hog," Jane said playfully as she entered the rear of the shower.

They switched positions. Their bodies brushed each other as Jane went to the front. Her hard nipples dragged across his chest. His hard cock scrapped her abdomen.

She turned slowly, letting the stream of water contact her whole body.

Luke stared in awe at her naked body. The water made her skin glisten, making her ass and tits more enticing.

She grabbed the soap and said, "I'll wash me then you."

She cleaned her hands, arms, and face. She washed her neck, shoulders, underarms, and her boobs.

"Look at her tits jiggle and shake!" Luke thought. His dick throbbed.

She moved on to her feet and legs. She washed her belly briefly. She spent a good deal of time washing her pussy and finished by scrubbing her butt.

"Damn," Luke said under his breath as he stared at his mother. His penis ached and twitched. Pre-cum oozed from it and made the tip of his dick shiny.

Jane looked up and saw the anguish on his face. She looked at his penis and saw that it was swollen, lurching, and wet with pre-cum. She thought, "My poor boy! He's suffering."

She said, "Luke, you don't look good, and I think I know why. How many times a day did you masturbate before your injury?"

His face turned bright red. He was stunned and unable to speak.

She said softly, "Everyone who isn't having sex regularly masturbates. I told you that I haven't seen a penis in three years. I masturbate. I have a small bullet vibrator I press against my clit to get off when I have the urge.

"When I'm really horny, I pull out my big gun. This sex toy is thick and long. It fills and stretches my pussy.

"It has a row of metal balls that travel in a swirling pattern on the outside of the shaft. They rub the walls of my vagina. It also has a built-in vibrator that works on my clit.

"That baby leaves me breathless; I see stars when I orgasm."

She almost laughed when she saw the expression on his face. His eyes were wide open. He was stunned speechless. She thought, "Uh-oh. That was a mistake."

"Sorry. That was too much information. I forgot I was talking to my son, not one of my girlfriends. Suffice it to say, women enjoy sex and get horny too."

Luke swallowed noisily.

She paused and gave Luke time to recover. She gave him a caring look and said, "Some teenage boys masturbate three, four, five times a day. How many times a day do you jerk off?"

"Two. Sometimes three, but usually twice a day," he answered. His face couldn't have been any redder.

"I should have asked earlier. I thought I was taking care of you by feeding you, making sure you slept well, and bandaging your injured hands. I neglected to ask about this.

"I can't expect a man who orgasms twice daily to stop and force him to shower naked with a naked woman and suffer no ill effects. No wonder you look distressed, and your dick looks like it might burst. It needs attention, and since I'm your hands, I'll take care of it."

She stepped to him and grasped his shaft with her right hand. Her palm was on the bottom of his shaft. She looked into his eyes and used this underhand technique to masturbate him.

She rubbed his cock with her right hand and jostled his balls with her left.

"Ohhhhh," Luke sighed. He had a begging, hopeful look in his eyes. He thought, "Is she really going to give me relief?"

He whispered, "Oh, please don't stop."

Jane smiled to reassure her son and continued to stroke his cock. She moved her hand faster and faster until he came.

"Ohh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" he yelled as he came on her belly.

She continued to rub his dick as he ejaculated. She did so slowly and with less force.

His dick wilted.

She embraced her son and held him until his breathing returned to normal. She released him, smiled at him, and said, "That's better. Of course, you needed that."

She said, "Kneel, and I'll wash your hair."

They switched places, so now Luke's back was pelted with water. As they moved past each other there was contact. Both brains registered pleasurable sensations.

Luke knelt, facing his mother.

She smiled and shampooed his hair. She noticed his eyes, the ones that were even with her bosom, were open. She said, "You might want to close your eyes so the shampoo doesn't get in them."

He closed them. She resumed washing his hair. He peeked through slitted eyes and resumed watching her bouncing boobs.

She rinsed the shampoo from his hair. Next, she gently washed his injured hands. She moved on to the rest of his body.

It took five-to-six minutes to wash Luke. Halfway through the process, his erection returned.

"Look who's back," his mother said and chuckled. "That was fast."

"Sorry, Ma."

"We've discussed this. I meant what I said erections are natural and normal. You don't have to apologize. I had forgotten how quickly a teenage boy can recover. Your partners will appreciate that.

"I'll take care of it after I finish washing you."

She scrubbed his body. As usual, she saved his penis for last. She washed his genitals thoroughly and rubbed his shaft with extra vigor.

"Oh! Ohhh," Luke moaned.

She paused to play with the spongy tip of his dick. Then, she rubbed the underside of his penis where the head meets the shaft.

"Ohhhh," he moaned. He said, "That feels great."

She knew that for guys this spot was very sensitive because it had a lot of nerve endings.

His penis was clean. She began to give him a handjob. She alternated between stroking his shaft fast and slow. She stop and lightly rubbed the frenulum, the spot with the nerve endings.

"Ohhh!"

She heard him moan and knew he was close, so she moved her hand faster.

"OHHHH!" he cried out as he came.

She lessened her grip and the speed of her hand. She stroked his dick until he stopped expelling sperm. She left him gasping for air.

She said, "Those, son, were handjobs. Some girls give them because they don't want to suck your dick or fuck you, but feel they owe you something.

"For other girls, it's a power trip. They enjoy watching you moan, groan, squirm, and shoot sperm out of your peehole. They get a kick out of knowing they made it happen.

"For some women, it's safe sex. No one gets pregnant from a handjob. It's also a way to please a man when they're on their period. Having sex while menstruating is messy. Blood gets on both of you and the sheets.

"I'm sorry I neglected your needs. It won't happen again."

Jane cleaned them up. They got out of the shower. She dried their bodies and applied medicine and fresh Bandaids to his wounds.

^^^day 4^^^

Jane was up early and went to work. She returned around nine and went into Luke's room. He lay asleep on his back. The sheet covered one arm and one leg.

His 'morning wood' was prominently on display.

Jane smiled as she looked at her sleeping child. She stepped out, used the bathroom, stopped by her room, and returned to Luke's room.

She sat on the edge of his bed. That was enough to wake him. She smiled and said, "Morning."

Luke stretched, yawned, and said, "Good Morning."

He watched as his mother poured a clear viscous fluid on her hand. She set the bottle on his nightstand and grasped his erection. She lifted it upright and slowly stroked it, spreading the liquid.

She said, "I put Astroglide on my hand. They call it a personal lubricant." She chuckled and continued, "It's a sex aid. People use it to have anal sex. I put it on my vibrators. I thought it'd be perfect for handjobs. How does it feel?

"Ah," Luke said. "Are we going to have conversations like this? You're dropping terms like anal sex and discussing your favorite lubricants."

Jane beat him off harder, laughed, and said, "Yes. If we're going to get you a girlfriend, the discussion has to include sex. We're adults. There's no reason to hide things from you. Honesty is the best policy.

"I like this lube. It makes everything super slick. It lasts and doesn't have a bad odor or taste."

She began beating him off furiously. Her hand was a blur.

Luke moaned, gasped, and blew his load.

Jane smiled, tossed a hand towel on his dick to catch the mess, and slowly stroked him, milking all the cum out of him.

She stood and picked up the soiled towel. As she was leaving the room, she smirked and said, "Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

She fed him; he drank orange juice through a straw.

They moved to the living room sofa. She changed his bandages, opened her dress, and put medicine on her burns.

Luke looked at his mother and said, "You look almost healed."

"Yes. You're getting better too, especially your left hand."

"Yes. thanks to you. Thank you for everything, including the handjobs. The release helps."

"You're welcome. Pop quiz. Kiss me. Show me what you've learned."

They turned toward each other. Luke leaned in and kissed his mother lightly on the lips. His kisses got progressively longer and more passionate.

His dick got hard; they both became flush.

After fifteen minutes of smooching, Jane said, "That was nice. Very nice. We've talked about the differences between boys and girls. While both sexes undergo changes to prepare for sex, for boys it happens quickly."

She grabbed his dick and said, "Your penis is ready. It probably was as big and hard as it gets after the first kiss. A female's body takes longer to get ready. Typically, we need twenty minutes."

"That long?"

Jane laughed and said, "Yes. That long. If that's the bad news, the good news is the things you need to do to get us ready are fun.

"You're a good kisser. Would kissing a girl be a hardship?"

"No."

"We like being kissed, being told we are pretty and snuggling with a handsome man. Other things that prepare us for intercourse are playing with our boobs, fingering our pussies, and giving us oral sex.

"Do you think you'd enjoy those activities?"

"Yes!"

"That's the right attitude. Don't bemoan that we are not instantly ready for sex. Enjoy the process of getting us ready. If you complain about us needing extra time or try to force us to have sex before we are ready, the word will get around, and no one will want to date you."

^^^

Jane worked the lunch shift and returned home to feed her boy. They sat on the sofa, Jane turned to her son and said, "Pretend I'm a girl you like. Start a conversation with me."

"Ah...Ahh," he stammered.

She slapped his face. The blow wasn't hard, but it was a shock. She said, "Do better. Be poised and self-confident."

Luke sat up straight and asked, "Are you new in town?"

"What? Where did that come from? I didn't say I was a stranger. You could start with a compliment. I'm wearing my waitress uniform, you could ask me about my day. Use what you know about me...my hobbies and interests. Ask me about a popular movie or show."

"You caught me off guard!"

"Opportunities come unannounced. What if a girl you'd like to know better turned the corner and suddenly was right in front of you?"

Luke said hello, complimented Jane, asked questions, and showed interest in things he suspected she liked. They had a wide-ranging conversation and shared a laugh or two.

Jane patted his cheek and said, "That was good. You were polite, fun, and witty. You came across as a nice guy. I'd want to see you again."

"Thanks. I enjoyed it too."

"When it goes that well," Jane said, "be sure to ask to see her again. And a quick kiss wouldn't be inappropriate."

Luke leaned in and kissed his mother on the lips. She was responsive, so he lingered. She hugged him; their tongues touched.

Jane was flushed, and Luke's dick was hard when they pulled away. They stared into each other's eyes. Luke moved in to kiss her again. He saw his mother close her eyes.

He kissed her warm lips and pressed the back of one hand against a breast. It felt heavy and soft. She leaned into him driving her boob into his hand. He pushed the back of his other hand into her other breast.

"Mmm," she moaned.

She unzipped her uniform. The bra she was wearing had a clasp in the front. She undid it and brought his exploring hands to her soft flesh.

"Whoa!" he gushed as he touched her boobs directly.

He continued to kiss her as he explored her chest. The skin was smooth and soft. The nipples were hard, pointy, and rubbery.

She broke their kiss and pushed him away. He looked crestfallen and was about to apologize for groping her.

She winked at him, unzipped her uniform, and shrugged it off her shoulders. She removed her bra and reclined. She crooked her finger and beckoned him to come to her.

She smiled and said, "Enjoy my breasts."

Luke burst out with a bright smile and brought his face to her chest. He kissed her boobs and sucked on her stiff nipples.

His mother moaned, squirmed, and sighed.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her bosom. "I'd planned on expanding your sexual education. I was waiting for your hands to heal.

"Your bold touch of my breasts surprised me. You get the prize! Use your lips and tongue to explore my boobs. Suck my tits!"

Luke did. He dry-humped her leg and devoured her breasts for half an hour until Jane pushed him away and said, "Romeo, that was very nice. I need to change my underwear and go work the dinner shift."

He climbed off her.

"What did you learn?" she asked.

"That I love breasts, and you have great boobs."

She laughed, sat up, and asked, "Anything else?"

"Yes. You never know what you can accomplish until you try."

"Exactly. You won't get a girlfriend if you don't say hello and engage her in conversation. That means you'll never get a chance to kiss her or enjoy her body. Fortune favors the brave!"

Jane stood.

Luke asked, "Why do you need to change your underwear?"

"Remember I said a woman needs twenty minutes of foreplay to get ready for sex?"

He nodded.

She shimmed out of her uniform. It dropped to the floor. She spread her legs and showed him her wet panties. She tapped his erection and said, "You need to get hard to have sex. A woman needs to get wet so her vagina can comfortably accept your cock.

"My pussy is weeping the lubricant it produces so a dick can slide inside me. My panties are soaking wet. It's as if I peed myself. I need to wash and put on clean clothes.

"Come with me, and I'll take care of both of us."

She led him into the bathroom, removed her panties, and sat on the edge of the bathtub. She handed him her soiled panties.

He examined them. They were very wet and had an intriguing odor.

Jane wiped her pussy. She grabbed his dick with her wet hand and stroked him. She said, "We'll use my lubricant this time to beat you off. It's almost as slippery as Astroglide."

"Ohhh. Thank you," Luke moaned.

"Smell my panties," she ordered. "I know you want to. Women have a musky scent that every man I've known enjoys."

He sniffed her panties. At first, it was tentative. Then, he breathed in deeply, enjoying her pungent, sweet odor. He pushed it into his mouth and tasted her essence while she masturbated him.

She giggled and said, "Pussy is wonderful. Wonderful to smell, wonderful to taste, and wonderful to be in. Maybe someday...."

She stroked him rapidly. He moaned and groaned and orgasmed. She took it on her breasts.

She turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature while he recovered. He was leaning against the sink. He opened his eyes. She faced him and showed him her spunk-covered chest.

She chuckled and said, "You produce a lot of cum." She scraped some off her left nipple. "Did you like cumming on my tits?"

"Yes."

"Lots of guys like to come on a woman's face, ass, and breasts. Don't be afraid to ask your girlfriend if you can. Unless she's super prissy, she'll let you. It does nothing for us, but gals like to please their guys.

"We expect you'll find some way to make it up to us. You'll take us to a nice restaurant, hang out with our friends even though you don't like them, or go with us to see a chick flick. In every relationship, there is some give and take. Don't be the asshole who always expects things to go his way."

She hopped into the shower and sang an old Motown song as she washed.

^^^

Jane returned to the diner and worked the dinner shift. She returned home and fed Luke.

After doing the dishes, Jane said, "Do you remember how to slow dance?"

"Yes."

"Prove it."

She played some slow songs on her phone, and the two danced.

"Not bad," Jane said. "Now I'll teach you the only other dance you need to know."

"What's that?"

"The Texas two-step."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. This is Texas. Country music rules. These two dances will do the job 95% of the time."

She taught him the steps, and they practiced.

She smiled and said, "There's some rhythm in after all. You're getting the hang of this. You'll be boyfriend material soon.

"Time for our shower."

They went into the hall bathroom. Jane helped him out of his robe and had him sit on the toilet as she removed his bandages. She stripped, got the water going, and said, "I'll wash me and then you."

She got into the shower.

Seconds later, the shower curtain moved, and Luke stepped in.

Jane was getting her body wet. She said, "I'm not ready for you. I haven't even started on me."

"I'm not rushing you. I thought shower time was our time," he said. His penis was fully hard.

She chuckled and said, "My, how things have changed. Four days ago, you were embarrassed to let me see your penis. Now we share showers."

"This experience has made me a stronger, more confident person," Luke said. "I don't need to cover up and hide from you. Ma, is it creepy for me to say you are an attractive woman and that I like seeing you naked and being naked with you?"

She laughed. It made her tear-drop-shaped breasts jiggle. She said, "No, but don't tell anyone that. Better not tell anyone what we've been doing the last couple of days!"

She washed herself; Luke watched and enjoyed it.

She washed him.

She pressed her soft wet naked body against his back, reached around him, soaped up his dick, and beat him off.

123456...9