Fire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came with a loud groan. His seed landed on the tiles.

^^^

Days five and six were like the previous ones. Luke walked around in his untied robe. Jane saw his penis a lot, hard and soft.

She fed, bathed, and dealt with his injured hands. They talked about girls and practiced smooching and dancing. Jane let Luke kiss and suck her big breasts.

She also masturbated him twice daily.

She woke him after working the morning shift, pulled the covers off him, and admired his erection.

He yawned, stretched, and said, "Good morning, Ma."

She giggled, caressed his dick, and said, "The beast looks angry. Want me to pacify it?"

"Sure."

She pulled a bottle of lube out of her pocket, poured some on her hands, and rubbed it on his cock. She slowly and sensually stroked every part of his genitals: his balls, shaft, and spongy helmet-shaped head.

"Oh," he moaned until her teasing took him over the edge. He cried out and shot his load. It went up into the air and fell on his stomach and thighs.

Jane laughed as he erupted like a volcano.

She cleaned him up and said, "See you at the breakfast table."

^^^

On the fifth night, Jane came home and said, "You're in luck. I was talking to Marie today during a break at work. You know her, she's the young woman from Columbia with lovely long black hair."

Luke nodded.

"We were talking. The subject turned to sex. I asked her if she does handjobs. She does, and she shared some tips. You're in for a treat."

"That's great. Of course, I loved what you've been doing."

"We could try one now if you don't mind having a late dinner."

"I don't mind at all."

"I'll meet you in your bedroom."

Luke went to his room, tossed off his robe, and lay naked on his bed. Anticipating what was about to happen, he already had an erection.

Jane entered carrying stuff. She said, "Lift your butt." He did. She slid a towel under him and said, "This way I won't have to change your bed and wash your sheets."

She placed the lube on his nightstand and a hand towel beside him. She knelt beside him on the bed and said, "Marie, said this technique is called 'movimiento en cascada' or 'the waterfall'."

She turned, reached for the lube, stopped, and smiled. She said, "I forgot something."

She hopped off the bed, unzipped her waitress uniform, and stepped out of it.

"Marie said it's important to make this a multi-sensory experience. Obviously, a handjob is tactile."

Jane reached behind her back and undid her bra. She tossed it aside and shook her heavy chest. She looked at her bare jiggling breasts, smiled, and cupped them in her hands.

Jane smiled and said, "Marie reminded me that guys are visual creatures. She said it's important we meet this need. She recommended that I be topless whenever I give a handjob."

Jane let go of her breasts and shook her shoulders again which caused her boobs to bounce. She said, "Do you agree?"

"God! Yes!" Luke appeared to be salivating.

"Okay, I'll be topless. With one stipulation, you cannot touch my breasts."

She laughed and said, "For you that's easy. Your hands are wrapped in gauze. Marie has this rule because she is a believer in teasing your partner. The 'see, but don't touch' rule builds tension. The anticipation increases your ardor and leads to a big, better orgasm.

"Make sense?" she asked.

"Yes. You want what you can't have."

She poured lube on her hands and said, "The waterfall motion is a two-handed technique."

She grabbed his dick, stood it up, and placed her right hand on the crown. She slid it to the bottom of his shaft. Just before her right hand touched his abdomen, she placed her left hand on his crown and brought it down.

When that hand touched his belly the other hand was already on the tip of his dick sliding down.

"Ohh," Luke moaned.

She talked as she continued to touch him. She said, "This technique is one continuous cycle. It is like a waterfall. One drop of water falls and another takes its place. Over and over it goes.

"Nice?"

"Very."

She reversed the movement of her hands. They went from the base of his shaft to the tip and over and over again.

Jane giggled and said, "The waterfall analogy falls short. They only run in one direction. My hands can go in both directions. If that's a problem for you, I can stop."

"No! Don't stop!"

Jane didn't stop. She showed her boy her tits, made them jiggle for him, and masturbated him.

"Oh! Oh, God!" Luke moaned until he spasmed and blew his load.

Jane placed her hand on top of his prick and kept his cum from flying everywhere. While she did that, she massaged his shaft.

Luke moaned, closed his eyes, and enjoyed his orgasm.

Jane used the hand towel to clean his dick and her hands. He asked, "How has it?"

"¡Viva Marie! Muy bueno!"

Jane giggled and said, "I'll tell her you gave her move a thumbs up."

^^^

They had dinner, watched a show, and went into the bathroom to shower. Jane put on a show washing her body. She shook and cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

She washed her pussy and appeared to get lost in the moment. She moaned and masturbated for a bit.

She smiled, winked at Luke, and said, "Sorry. I got distracted playing with my bean."

She washed her son.

She offered him a boob. He sucked on her large dark nipple while she jerked him off.

^^^Day 6^^^

Jane snuck off to work, leaving Luke to sleep in. When she returned, she bared her breast, treated him to 'the waterfall' handjob, and fed him breakfast.

She changed his bandages, and they discussed how to get a girlfriend.

^^^

Jane worked the lunch shift. She returned, fed Luke, and they practiced dancing.

^^^

Jane brought dinner home from the diner. They ate outside on the patio.

"Let's play a game."

Luke nodded.

"Pretend we are strangers. I will give you a clue, and you have to start a conversation.

"Okay."

Jane said, "I'm a new student."

Luke smiled and said, "Hello. You're new, aren't you? My name is Luke." He launched into a conversation about the school.

They did a couple of scenarios. Luke handled them well.

"Good job," Jane praised him. "You were polite and friendly and found something in common to talk about."

He laughed and said, "You know, it's not that hard."

"Practice makes perfect."

They shared a shower. After washing, Jane let Luke nuzzle her boobs while she stroked his cock.

"OH!" he cried out as he came.

"Ouch!" Jane hollered because Luke bit her nipple. She shoved him, and he released her teat.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I lost it and forgot your nipple was in my mouth."

Jane rubbed her tit and said, "It's okay. You all lose control when we orgasm. No damage done."

^^^The seventh morning^^^

Luke didn't realize that the seventh day of his recovery would be special. It started the same as the others. His mother got up early and went to work. She came home, grabbed his 'Morning Wood', and beat him off, leaving him breathless and covered with goo.

"Thanks, Ma. You're the best," he said. He sat up and gave her a big kiss on the lips.

"I have my moments," she responded with a twinkle in her eyes. She pulled away and said, "Breakfast in fifteen minutes."

The surprise came when they took their nightly shower. They had a nice dinner of Mac and cheese and hamburgers on the grill washed down with beers.

Jane was giddy and had a buzz on as they showered. Twice, Luke caught her and kept her from falling over.

She washed them both and announced, "It's time to wash your dick."

Instead of offering him a breast and yanking him off as she had in the past, Jane knelt in front of him. She touched and examined his dick, marveling at its size and hardness.

Suddenly, she lurched forward and wrapped her lips around it.

"Oh!" Luke gasped, not in pleasure, but in surprise.

Jane held his nuts as she sucked his dick.

"Oh, God!" Luke exclaimed as his mother orally serviced his prick.

She was aggressive and sucked him ravenously with a special hunger.

Luke didn't last long. "Ohhhh!" he cried out as he shot his load. He was shocked that she didn't pull off. She sucked harder and swallowed it all.

She released his limp dick, wiped her mouth, and said, "God! That was good. It's been so long since I've sucked a dick."

She looked up and saw a look of surprise and horror on her son's face.

She stood and apologized, "I'm sorry. I got carried away. I drank too much. I shouldn't have done that and enjoyed it so much. Can you forgive me?"

He embraced her and said, "If you do it again tomorrow."

It was Jane's turn to be gobsmacked.

He smiled and said, "I loved it. You surprised me. That was my first blowjob, and it was wonderful. It was amazing to see how into it you were. I thought BJs were something girls did for their guys. I didn't know they enjoyed it."

"Not all women are into sucking cock as much as I am. It's a power trip for me to make a man moan, groan, squirm, and beg. I like being in control and knowing that I'm the source of all his pleasure."

"It was hot seeing my dick in your mouth. The things you did....Wow!"

"I think I went too far. Touching you with my hand is one thing. Putting your penis in my mouth is too much."

"It was a sign of the depth of your commitment to getting me a girlfriend," Luke said. "I need to know everything about sex, if I'm going to be confident and competent, don't I?"

Jane didn't say anything. She looked deep in thought. She turned off the shower, dried their bodies, and walked away without answering him.

^^^

The next day, Jane had the day off because they had an appointment with the nurse at eleven-thirty.

There was no morning handjob.

There was no chit-chat while they ate breakfast. Jane avoided Luke that morning.

Around eleven, Jane dressed and ready, and about to dress Luke. Her phone rang. It was the clinic. The girl at the desk said, "We need to reschedule you. A six-year-old riding her bicycle has been struck by a car. We're swamped. Could you come in at four today?

"Yes."

She hung up, looked at Luke, and said, "Our appointment has been pushed back until four this afternoon."

He nodded.

She went outside and sat on the patio.

They came together for lunch, barely spoke, and separated again. Later, Jane dressed Luke and drove them to the clinic.

The girl at the desk asked, "It'll be a few minutes."

Jane and Luke nodded. They sat quietly and flipped through old magazines while they waited.

Nurse Betty came out and said, "Jane and Luke, I'm ready for you now. Sorry for the delay. There was an accident."

"We heard," Jane responded. "Is everyone okay?"

"Yes. It was a minor accident, with bruises and scrapes, but it was traumatic for both parties. We had to rule out internal injuries and broken bones. That takes time."

Betty led them into the exam room and said, "Have a seat."

There were two chairs against the wall and an exam table in the center of the room. They sat in the chairs.

Nurse Betty washed and dried her hands, sat on a stool, and rolled over to us. She asked, "How are you two doing?"

Luke and Jane were stony-faced and responded with a brusque, "Fine."

Nurse Betty said to herself, "They don't look fine. Is it their wounds or something else?"

She had Jane show her her stomach and thighs. Betty said, "You have healed nicely."

She removed Luke's bandages, examined his hands, and said, "There are no signs of inflection. That's good. It'll take another week before you're completely healed. I'm sure you can't wait."

Luke nodded.

Nurse Betty thought, "Physically, they are doing well. They are quiet and reserved. Usually, they are more animated. I bet the level of caregiving his injuries require has put a strain on their relationship."

She applied medicine and re-wrapped Luke's hands. She dealt with their mental state. She said, "I know this was difficult for both of you."

She looked at Luke and said, "You're big and strong and not used to asking for help, and I'm sure it's been embarrassing at times. Your mother has seen and touched your penis. You've had erections. No eighteen-year-old wants that."

She looked at Jane and said, "You've done a fine job taking care of his hands. This could have gone badly, but you provided great care. You love each other, but I'm sure it's been difficult, awkward, and more intimate than either of you expected.

"One more week, guys," Nurse Betty said. "You're almost there. Whatever you've been doing, continue to do. To use a football analogy, you're on the five-yard line. Score the touchdown and win the game! You can do it.

"Years from now, you'll look back on this and laugh."

"I hope so," Jane responded.

They got into the car; Jane drove them home.

"How about chicken McNuggets and fries?" Jane asked.

"That'd be great."

Jane went through the drive-thru and picked up their dinner.

They sat in the kitchen; Jane fed them both.

Luke said, "You're the best mom ever. You've taken great care of me. I know it's been hard on you. You have to do everything for me and work extra shifts to cover our bills."

"Thank you. You're a good kid."

"Not only are you taking care of me, but you're helping me overcome my shyness. I'm a dope when it comes to girls. I'm so grateful for everything you've done to help me be more confident around girls. I will have a girlfriend this school year."

Jane smiled and said, "You're welcome."

"Teaching me how to talk and dance is very helpful," Luke said. "But the other stuff...the kissing, the handjobs, and the blowjob...are more important than you know.

"I was scared to talk to girls. I was more scared of the sex stuff. The thought of making a fool out of myself by touching or kissing a girl incorrectly is the biggest reason I've never dated."

Jane smiled and said, "You're a good kisser."

"Thanks to you. But I'm clueless about the rest of it."

Luke blushed and asked, "Nurse Betty encouraged us to stick with our routine and heal my hands. Can we stick with the 'Get me a girlfriend' project too? I feel with a little more of your help, we can be successful on both fronts."

Jane didn't respond.

Luke said, "Nurse Betty says we will look back on this and laugh about how embarrassed I was because you saw and touched my dick. I believe her. I expect one day, my red-headed wife and your ginger grandkids will be enjoying a summer barbeque in the backyard, and you and I will share a smile, knowing that the lessons you're teaching me now made it all possible."

"My, aren't you turning into a smooth talker," Jane said. "You're dangling the possibility of grandchildren in front of me as an incentive? Smart."

Jane looked at Luke and said, "I'm glad to help you recover from your burns. No matter what it takes.

"I was gung ho about helping you get a girlfriend. In the beginning, I thought it would be easy to teach you how girls think and what they want and to improve your conversation and dancing skills.

"Things escalated. They were small things, at first. Of course, you needed to know how to kiss, so I kissed you. You needed to know how to prepare a woman for sex, so we discussed foreplay, and I let you make out with me and play with my breasts. You're a normal horny teenager, you need a release. What's the harm in a handjob?

"Giving you a blowjob made me realize things had gotten out of hand. I'd gone beyond the pale. It's not your fault. It's mine.

"I'm at a crossroads. Do I stop because things are getting more intimate? Or do I finish the job properly?"

"Ma," Luke said, "you've helped me a lot, but there's a lot I don't know. I hope we can continue. I'll be forever grateful. I realize it is a big ask."

Jane looked at him and thought. Minutes passed.

"Fuck it!" she shouted. "In for a penny, in for a pound. I'm not someone who does things half-assed. I'll finish teaching you about sex. We will do what has to be done without regrets."

Luke smiled.

Jane said, "This is a one-time deal, and the lessons end when your hands are healed. We got back to having a normal mother/son relationship."

Luke grinned and hugged his mother.

Jane let him hold her for a minute, and then said, "Meet me in my bedroom in five minutes for your next lesson."

Jane went into the hall bathroom; Luke went into his mother's bedroom.

Luke smiled when she entered the room. Jane turned down the sheets and undressed him. His penis was erect.

She undressed. His eyes immediately went to her breasts when she removed her bra. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She undressed completely.

He said, "Your bush. It's gone."

Jane rubbed her half-inch-long pubes and said, "I trimmed it while I was in the bathroom. We are going to have a little show and tell. It'll be easier without a thick forest of pubic hair."

"Before your pussy was wooly and mysterious. Now I can see things."

They recline on the bed. She said, "Kiss me."

Luke approached her as he'd been taught. He kissed her gently and briefly. Then, longer and with more passion. They necked for fifteen minutes.

"Mmmm. Nice," Jane said. "I've told you a woman needs time to prepare for intercourse. You should be knowledgeable about a female's genitalia."

She put a pillow against the headboard and leaned against it. She raised her knees and spread them. She motioned that Luke should get between her legs.

"It's a little busy down there. Without a lot of hair, you can see my bits."

Jane pointed as she spoke, "My vagina is the canal where a man's penis goes. You can't see it. The vagina's outer opening is called a vulva. It consists of outer and inner lips that protect the opening. The technical term for these lips is labia."

She pointed to her pussy and said, "These lips are different for every woman. Some have next to no lips. They have a neat slit. Others can have large outer lips that resemble a hamburger bun. Mine are medium size.

"See this wrinkled piece of flesh."

She grabbed a small fold of flesh. "This is part of my inner lips. They can be pink, purple, gray, or brown. They can be different sizes. For some women, they stay inside her. They can also protrude a little or a lot from her vagina. I have this one small piece that extends out of my opening."

Luke stared between her legs, ogling her pussy.

Jane tapped him on the cheek. He looked at her face, and Jane said, "Women are sensitive and can get their feelings hurt very easily, especially when it comes to their bodies."

She shook her finger at him and said, "Never make a derogatory remark about a woman's body. You can't say she's fat or too skinny or her boobs are small, or her pussy looks funny.

"Her body is what it is. Just as you can't make your penis longer or thicker, she is stuck with what God gave her.

"If her body is a deal breaker for you, break up with her. Be kind. Give her the standard line, 'Babe, it's not you, it's me.' Got it?"

Luke nodded.

"There's a couple more things we should cover."

Jane pointed to her crinkled butthole and said, "That's my anus. Don't be a douchebag and stick your finger or cock in there without asking. If she's into anal, she'll tell you and teach you how to please her safely.

"I don't do anal, but I don't mind being teased. A guy can lick my ass or touch and lightly press against my asshole. I don't like being penetrated. Butts are not self-lubricating. It hurts when something is shoved inside.

"So to summarize, all these parts are tender and need to be treated gently. My sex is a slit with lips. There's a canal at the bottom where a cock can enter."

Jane slid a finger inside her pussy. It disappeared. When she pulled it out, it was slick and shiny.

She spread her lips and said, "Do you see this nub or button at the top of my slit?" She pointed to it and said, "This is my clitoris. It's also called a 'clit'. This is a bundle of nerves that gives a woman tremendous pleasure when rubbed or licked.

1...34567...9