Fire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held him.

Ten minutes later, when he got another erection, she applied Astroglide to their genitals. He mounted her, didn't do much better, and cried out as he came.

"I suck at this," he said. "I'm a one-minute man."

She spooned him and said, "You are if you give up now. You will improve. Trust me. I know."

She caressed his face and said, "You think you have it rough, at least you orgasm every time you have sex. Girls have this giant hard object shoved inside us. Like you, we're nervous, bewildered, and confused. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it feels good. Then the good feelings go away. and we wonder, 'What's going on?'

"We wonder 'Am I doing it wrong? Is there something wrong with me?'

"We have to learn how to cum. How to focus on pleasure and ignore our doubts and the noise in our heads. If the guy cums quickly, we haven't a chance, but we don't know that.

"Maybe we don't know about adequate foreplay or we're not brave enough to say, 'Hey, Buddy. Make out with me for twenty minutes before you even think about putting your cock in my pussy'.

"I had sex a dozen times before I learned how to orgasm. For me, I needed to focus on the sensations and feel them build and build until they exploded in an orgasm. If I get distracted, I won't come."

She rubbed his chest and said, "I was a terrible girlfriend to my first beau. I got upset with him because all my girlfriends were having orgasms, and I'd had sex eleven times and nothing.

"So I slept with another guy. He was more experienced. He prepared my body properly. He made me slow down and focus. I came on his cock, and it was a glorious thing. Suddenly, I knew what all the fuss was about.

"Of course, I told my girlfriends. My boyfriend found out I had cheated on him, and he broke up with me."

"Bummer."

"Yeah. I was young and stupid and got what I deserved.

Jane caressed his dick. It began to grow. She said, "You will avoid my mistake. You will learn to satisfy your partner."

Jane put lube on his cock, climbed on top of him, and rode him in a smooth and easy manner. He stared into her eyes. He stared at her bouncing breasts. He lasted almost two minutes before he grunted and came inside her.

She lay half on and half off him, nuzzled his ear, and whispered, "You're getting better."

Luke dozed. Jane you up, peed, and washed her pussy. She slid into bed and waited.

A half-hour later, Luke woke with an erection. His mother lay on her side, facing away. He embraced her and woke her from her nap.

"Hello," she said. "That's a nice erection pressing against my butt." She lifted a leg, grabbed his penis, and put it inside her. She rocked into him, claiming his cock.

He nibbled on her neck and languidly fucked her. It was simple, easy, and pleasurable. He lasted five minutes before busting his nut.

They got out of bed. Jane washed her vagina at the sink while Luke peed. They put on robes and let them hang open. Jane cooked dinner, shared some wine with Luke, and fed the two of them.

After cleaning up, they went into the living room. Jane said, "I'm good for a couple more rounds. Do you want to bend me over the sofa and ravish me from behind?"

"That sounds good."

They shucked off their robes. She spread her legs and rested her forearms and torso on the back of the sofa.

Luke knelt and ate her pussy until fluid ran down her thighs. She aligned his dick with her hole, and he plowed her. Her ass and breasts jiggled due to his forceful thrusts.

Their breathing became labored. She moaned. He did too. He set a personal best before his sperm flew out his peehole.

"Damn! You screwed me like you meant it," Jane said. "And you lasted a good while too." She scampered from the room to clean up.

Luke followed her to the bathroom. He watched her pee out his cum. He felt wicked and stepped up to her, put his penis in her face, and said, "How about cleaning me?"

She looked up at him and saw that he was smiling. She realized he was not demanding, he was playfully asking. She wrapped her lips around his unit and cleaned off their combined juices.

She winked at him and said, "You know I'm not a prissy girl. I don't mind tasting myself. Good sex is dirty, nasty, and messy, and I am down for that."

"I want a girlfriend with that attitude!"

"Your list of requirements is getting pretty long: pretty, red hair, big boobs, long legs, not hesitant to suck cock or get down and dirty."

They laughed and watched television in the nude.

After an hour, Luke asked, "Can I have you from behind again?"

"What are you? An assman?"

"I'm an omnivore, but I did enjoy you bent over the sofa. The view was great. I particularly enjoyed feeling like I was in so deep."

They went into the bedroom. Jane put lube on both of them."

Luke said, "I don't mind putting in the time to get you ready."

"I know, but that's not our focus today. This isn't about my pleasure or your generous caring nature. This is about quantity, not quality. I expect to be fucked two more times tonight, and the thought that you're a one-minute man will be history.

She put his dick in her vagina. He stroked in and out of her with long, deep strokes.

Jane was surprised by his stamina and felt good tinges in her belly. "If he can keep this up, I could orgasm," she thought.

She bucked into him and used her pelvic muscles to squeeze his cock.

"Oh! Oh, God!" Luke hollered as he felt her pussy grip his rod. It took him over the edge, and he climaxed.

When he recovered, he asked, "What was that? The squeezing."

"Vaginas are muscular tunnels. I flexed my internal muscles. Did you like it?"

"YES."

She giggled and said, "Most guys do."

They rested, cleaned up, and snuggled.

"You're doing much better," Jane said. "Do you have one more in you?"

"I think you could coax another erection out of me, but first let me play with your breasts. I feel I've neglected them."

They laughed.

He sucked and kissed her boobs. They lubed up and fucked with Jane on top. Luke insisted. He wanted more boob time.

^^^

The next five days went quickly. If Jane wasn't working at the diner, she was nude and in bed with her son. Jane insisted they behave like lovers. Luke agreed happily.

Every morning began with an enthusiastic blowjob.

Every afternoon and twice after dinner, they made love.

There was laughter and kisses and great sex. They became intimately knowledgeable about each other's bodies and their likes and dislikes.

On the night before Luke's appointment with Nurse Betty, Luke had his mother on her hands and knees, and he was railing her. She moaned loudly with each thrust.

He pulled out.

"No! Don't stop," she begged.

"On your back. We'll finish in the missionary position."

They repositioned themselves. Luke drove forcefully into her.

"Oh!" she cried out.

He fucked her fiercely. She moaned and groaned.

"Open your eyes," he demanded. "I want to see your beautiful brown eyes when you cum."

Jane had not climaxed with him from intercourse, but she thought, "Tonight. I might orgasm. Luke is so strong, so manly, and so in control. His dick is pummeling me and touching me in all the right places."

She opened her eyes and said, "I'm yours, Darling."

He kicked it up a notch and demanded, "Cum for me!"

After every thrust, he ground his pubic bone into hers, so her clitoris got the attention it required.

"Oh! Ohhhh. It's a big one. Ohhhh!" Jane hollered as an orgasm wracked her body.

Luke's dick exploded, and they climaxed together.

They were sweaty. The room smelled of sex and cum after their twenty-minute bout of intercourse. The lovers were thoroughly exhausted and happy.

Minutes later, Jane moved. She kissed Luke on the lips and said, "That was a great orgasm. You lasted so long. I'll always remember it. What a lovely way to end our tryst."

"What? We're done?"

She kissed him again and said, "Yes, Sweetheart. The deal was when your hands are healed, my intrusive care and the 'Get you a girlfriend' project ends."

He nuzzled a breast with his mouth and said, "I have not been officially declared healed." He kissed her boob.

"Mmmm," she sighed. She said, "We know you're healed. Tomorrow, Nurse Betty will make it official."

"So we have until ten o'clock tomorrow morning." He swallowed her nipple.

She pushed his head away and said, "I'm all fuck out. I taught you everything I know; I came on your cock. What more do you want from me?"

"I want you in my bed every night."

"That's not how our story ends. You're supposed to marry a big-boobed redhead and give me lots of grandchildren. You can sleep in my bed tonight, but no more sex."

^^^

The next morning Jane and Luke went to the clinic. They were chatting as they walked into the exam room. Nurse Betty smiled and said, "You two look better.

"We are," Luke said and smiled.

"It must have been a tough two weeks," Betty said.

"Yes. Hard and awkward, but it brought us closer together," Jane said.

"Good for you," the nurse said, beaming.

She sat on her stool in front of Luke, removed his bandages, and examined his hands. She had him move his fingers and thumbs and declared him healed.

"Great. So I can play football?" he asked.

"Yes."

Jane paid their bill. Mother and son left the clinic.

"How should we celebrate?" Jane asked.

"We could go home and get naked..." Luke suggested. He leered at her.

Jane made a face and said, "No. We are never having sex again. I was thinking of a doughnut or an ice cream cone." She said in a stern voice, "If you want sex, get a girlfriend."

^^^

August was hot, and football practice was brutal, yet Luke thrived. He tried out for tight-end. He won the position, and due to his size, speed, and aggressiveness, the coach made him the starting middle linebacker too.

School started in September. The football team won their first game. Luke caught the winning touchdown and made the tackle that kept the opponent from scoring late in the game.

Luke was the hero. The whole school was talking about him.

Jennifer, the head cheerleader, said to a fellow cheerleader, "Wait. You're talking about Luke Spencer? He's a dud. I haven't heard him say two words in three years."

Luke rounded the corner and entered their hallway. He was surrounded by people: boys and girls. He was talking; they were laughing.

He said, "Hello" as he passed the cheerleaders.

"That's not the Luke Spencer I knew from last year," Jen said.

The other eighteen-year-old said, "He's tall, muscular, gregarious, and not bad looking. I got wet looking at him."

"And suddenly he's the big man on campus," Jen said. "The kind of guy the head cheerleader should be dating."

^^^

Jane had a good August too. She was working less and earning more. She was in a better mood since Luke healed. She smiled more often.

The sex they'd enjoyed woke the sexy woman in her. She showed more cleavage and engaged in more flirty playful banter with her customers which led to bigger tips.

She was asked out on dates and accepted several. She enjoyed the attention and smooching. She limited the first dates to light petting. On the second date, she gave everyone blowjobs. If the guy qualified for a third date, she went all the way.

She dated a handful of men and ended up in a relationship with two. She had a standing date with them every week. She saw Charles on Wednesdays, went to Luke's football game on Fridays, and went out with Buddy on Saturday nights.

Her beaus couldn't have been more different. Charles was college educated, good-looking, quite the talker, and well-off. He drove a fancy car and worked in finance. He was nearly six feet tall. He wasn't athletic. His body was soft and doughy.

He was a confident man, being wealthy and good-looking helps. So does have a big dick. When Jane first saw it she gasped, and said, "That thing is as thick as a bottle of beer!"

"Not quite," Charles politely corrected. "But it is an inch wider than the standard model. The ladies tell me the extra girth is appreciated."

Jane's other guy, Buddy, didn't go to college and wasn't rich. He was a blue-collar guy. He repaired HVAC systems. He was fit, lean, and 5' 7". He wasn't handsome, but he had an appealing rugged look.

He was a salt of the earth person. You know, the friendly helpful neighbor. The guy who coached little league and went to church every Sunday.

Jane liked him. He had simple tastes. He wasn't tall, but he was tall compared to her. He was good in bed. His erections were very firm. He was undersized in length and width but made up for it with effort.

^^^

Jennifer made it a point to bump into Luke. She fluttered her eyelashes, giggled, and rubbed up against him. Luke recognize she was flirting with him and reciprocated.

Jen was pretty and the most popular girl at school. She had long blonde hair, a slim build, and long legs that were perfect for shirt skirts and high kicks.

She was easy to talk to; Luke asked her out. They went on a few dates. She was a good kisser but gave him lackluster blowjobs. She didn't seem to be into it. She didn't like him to cum in her mouth. She'd get him off and jerk him off into a pile of tissues.

^^^

One night at dinner, Luke said to his mother, "I've been dating Jennifer Jones."

"The head cheerleader? She's cute."

"How do you know if someone's the right person for you? She's hinting we should be exclusive."

"You wanted a girlfriend," Jane said. "You could do worse. Do you like her?"

"She pretty and popular and easy to talk to. She has nice long legs. Her breasts are disappointing. They're like unripe avocados."

Jane gave him a confused look.

"Picture an avocado split in two and attached to a woman's chest. Her boobs are that size and shape. The biggest issue is they're so firm. Am I begin too critical? I like your breasts. They're big and soft. Hers are no fun to touch, and she gives lousy blowjobs."

"I see."

"It's more than that. Jen is friendly, but I get a sense that she's not being honest. That she has an unspoken agenda. I'm not sure if she's interested in me or if she likes the suddenly popular football player.

"I don't want to start a relationship with someone that I have concerns about," Luke said. "Am I being smart or seeing problems that aren't there?"

"Have you slept with her?"

"No. I fingered her to an orgasm, but we haven't gone all the way."

"Being able to trust your partner is important.

"So is good sex. You're allowed to want what you want. If you don't like her breasts, you don't have to settle for them. And, if she won't give you a decent BJ now, I see trouble ahead.

"I can see her complaining about having to give you blowjobs. She'll make it a sore spot in your relationship. I suspect soon she refuse to suck your dick.

"I think you should move on. I'm glad you haven't slept with her. it'll make the break cleaner."

"I'm not being petty?"

"No. Dating is a time to learn about someone. If you see red flags, you'd be a fool to ignore them. You need to do it in person when you're alone. You owe her that."

"Okay. Thanks for the advice," Luke said.

He took a bite, chewed, and swallowed. He asked, "How's your love life? You seem to be popular."

Jane chuckled and said, "I have two beaus. I like them both. Right now things are great."

"Are you enjoying your smorgasbord, or is it that you can't make up your mind?"

She laughed and said, "It is nice to have two men interested in me. It's a good thing I got that copper IUD. I'm having sex twice a week, and I don't want any more babies. Grandkids only."

^^^

The football team won their third game. They were off to their best start ever. They celebrated by having a party by the lake. Jen and Luke had some beers and talked to their friends.

Luke stirred her away from the crowd. When they were alone, Jennifer peeled off her top, showed him her breasts, and said, "I'm glad we have some alone time. You can play with these."

"We need to talk," Luke said.

"I don't like how that sounds," Jen said. She raised an arm and covered her nipples.

"Jen, I like you, but..."

She got angry, her voice rose, and she shouted, "But what!"

"This isn't working. We should break up. It's not you, it's me."

She put her hands on her hips and squared her shoulders. Her little pink nipples pointed directly at him as she shouted, "You're breaking up with me? With me!"

"Sorry."

She ran at him and attacked him. Of course, the slender woman couldn't hurt him. He let her powerless punches land on his chest.

Others heard the commotion and came over. Some boys snickered and pointed at Jen's small breasts. Her girlfriends gathered around her, covered her boobs, and led the hysterical young woman away.

Jen shouted, "I sucked his dick and let him finger me, and he breaks up with me!"

Some of the crowd looked at Luke like he was the bad guy.

His football buddies rallied to him. One said, "Let's get a beer." Another said, "I always thought she was high maintenance." A third, a big lineman, said, "I'd break up with her too. My rule is my girlfriend's boobs must be bigger than mine."

The gang laughed and went to the keg.

Luke checked in with a cheerleader and asked, "Is Jen okay? Does she have a ride home?"

"She's okay. She'd be with friends at a girl's sleepover tonight. You know, she wasn't that into you. She's pissed that you broke up with her. In her world, she's the dumper. Not the dumpee."

"I see," Luke said. He walked away, heading toward the lake. He found an opening in some trees and walked onto the shore. One of the trees had fallen into the lake. He sat beside the tree on the sand.

"Who's there?" a woman's voice asked. It sounded as if she'd been crying. Luke couldn't see her. She was on the other side of the fallen tree.

"It's Luke Spencer."

"The guy who fingered 'Perfect Jen' and broke up with her?"

"If you mean Jennifer Jones, yes."

"What's wrong with you? She's slim, has long blonde hair, a perfect smile, cute dimples, and she is the head cheerleader. That wasn't enough for you?"

Luke didn't recognize the voice. He didn't know who he was talking to. Still, he answered honestly.

"Maybe there is something wrong with me. I want more than a pretty package. I want someone smart, kind, and nice."

"Oh, you're someone who cares about character and values," she said sarcastically.

"I do."

"Do you really or do these requirements have to come in society's idea of the perfect woman? A one hundred and twenty-pound woman with perky tits and a small flat tight ass."

Luke laughed and said, "I don't want a stick woman. I didn't date Jen because she had blonde hair or a slender body or even because she's popular. She was friendly and easy to talk to. I thought she had substance.

"I broke up with her because I didn't think she was being honest. I thought she was hiding her real self from me, and I suspected I wouldn't like the real Jen."

"I can respect you for that. Honesty is the basis for all relationships."

"My mother agrees with you," Luke said and chuckled.

"You talk to your mom about your relationships?"

"Yes. I talk with her about everything. She's the smartest woman I know."

"I admire a man who loves and respects his mum. And your dad?"

"MIA."

There was silence.

Luke said, "You know why I'm here. There's a woman out there who wants to castrate me. What's your story? And who are you?"

"My name is Erin O'Malley. I'm a senior transfer. We haven't met. We don't share any classes. You're busy being the football star, and I play volleyball."

"Ha. Star. Right. I hear an accent. I'm guessing you're not from Texas."

"I was born in Ireland and lived there for five years. I worked hard to lose my Irish accent because my US classmates teased me about sounding like a Leprechaun."

1...456789