All Comments on 'Fire & Ice Cocksuckers Ch. 07'

by verbiage55

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You sure know how to ring the changes on "Japanese mystique." So poignant! You didn't help my Japanese fever go away. It's worse now! Thank you.

BlackswoleBlackswole3 months ago

I enjoyed the entire series. Fantastic story!

verbiage55verbiage553 months agoAuthor

CODA:

For all who made it to the end of this series, I want to add that it is a true story written in tribute. After many years with no word, I learned recently from a third party that Mineko had died. Although Mineko made me swear to silence about our love "affair", I felt compelled to break that promise now that she had passed. I am convinced she would have appreciated that she had such a profound impact on me and that I felt (and feel) that strongly about her. I shed a tear and raised a glass of whisky to her when I learned she was gone. Thank you for reading this and feeling my catharsis in these words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbiage55@verbiage55
I am a professional person. A Creative Director and writer. The same as Don Draper's job, if you're familiar with Mad Men, (but with slightly less drinking.) I feel compelled to constantly write and create things in my spare time as well as professionally. I am published on a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES