Fire & Ice Cocksuckers Ch. 07

Story Info
The retired geisha – Falling Like Spring Cherry Blossoms.
1.8k words
4.88
1.5k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

A Fuck for the Ages

After our heartrates slowed to normal, I asked Mineko if she wanted to spend the night. I was hoping to fuck until dawn. We kissed and then she reminded me, “Let’s savor this.”

As we settled into pillow talk, Mineko spoke very seriously and directly. She told me that what we were now doing would not happen again. She would not cheat on her sponsor with a lover. She further explained, “this” was not a violation of her fidelity to him because it was a one-time compensation to me for helping instruct her protégé. This was an honorable commitment to her Geisha life. She felt obligated to repay me for my service to her Maiko and former teahouse.

She shared that her own lacking sexual skills was put to a severe and embarrassing test when she was first auditioned by her benefactor many years ago. She wanted to ensure that her Maiko was better prepared for that same test by some well-healed patron years from now. We had done our best to prepare her. This was my reward for assisting.

Mineko further admitted that she had fallen in love with me during our months of platonic whisky evenings. But we could not be lovers unless her benefactor either died or left her for a new mistress. It was a matter of honor for her to keep her word to him.

I realized this was a crazy, convoluted rationale for the sex we had. I even suspected the instruction was just a self-deceptive excuse manufactured by including the Maiko in the blowjobs. This in turn provided her with a rationale for sex as compensation for my efforts. It was a byzantine rational to convince herself she had not cheated on her patron. Sex was just a justified reward for my service to her teahouse. Who was I to argue with her rationale?

I knew I would never be able to convince Mineko of the irrationality of her commitment to her impotent and absent benefactor and, moreover, I shouldn’t try. Instead, I told her I understood completely (which I did not) and respected her for her purity and honor (which I truly did). I could see she was stifling tears. So, I kissed her.

She composed herself and said that my compensation was not complete. It took us three tries to help her apprentice pass the fire and ice test, so my reward was not yet paid in full. And with that, she slid down my body and started sucking my cock back to hardness. In reality she was the one most in need of sexual compensation and fulfillment. After years of forced abstinence, she found an honorable way to release her sexual frustration. I did not see any value in telling Mineko she manufactured this whole charade to justify fucking me. Better to leave her with this comforting self-deception and show her only love.

I tugged on her shoulders as she sucked by cock and she knew what I wanted – for her to stop playing the shakuhachi and slide up to ride me cowgirl style. Without telling her, I was about to give Mineko her own second round of compensation. She was the one who deserved a reward for her years of fealty to her aging benefactor.

Mineko rode me like rodeo champion and seemed to really enjoy being on top, a position that Japanese women rarely enjoy in the male-dominated culture who deem it submissive to let the woman control her own pleasure. She came hard, screamed “iku” again, and then fell forward on to me kissing all over my face like an over-enthusiastic child showing appreciation for a gift from an adult. It was very cute and loving. She assumed I had cum along with her, but I was saving myself for the final payment she thought she owed me.

I once asked another very cultured lover why the Japanese say “I’m going” when they cum. She told me in old Japanese literature the phase Tengoku ni iku meaning “going to heaven” was used to discreetly describe an orgasm. I find this akin to the French phrase la petite mort, meaning “the little death” referring to the brief loss of consciousness produced during an orgasm.

I rolled Mineko off me and onto her back. I asked, “Would you like another whisky before we make love again?” She nodded yes without opening her eyes. She was still savoring the feeling of her la petite mort afterglow.

I said, “I will get our drinks. Will you put your kimono back on?”

I then switched to Japanese and told her, “You look beautiful in that kimono and I want to remember you forever as symbol of purity.” She looked truly moved by that.

I returned to English for the more vulgar request, “You don’t need wear the obi as I want you to leave your kimono open for me.”

Mineko laughed and said sukebe! (a perv) as she went for her kimono and then joined me back at the coffee table. She was sitting naked cross-legged, not seiza, with her kimono open wide enough to expose both nipples. I found myself wondering how her pussy looked when seated that way, and if she felt my cum leaking out. I guess she was right, I am sukebe.

We drank our shared, and final, glass of whisky talking of silly little things. Mineko laughed heartily when I told her that her apprentice had cum running out of her nose after she blew me. She had not noticed it at the time. I told her that would impress a future benefactor. She laughed so hard then she had tears.

I got out my sleeping futon from the closet and unfolded it. I wanted our last fuck to be more comfortable than it was on a tatami and pillows. Mineko said dryly, “I won’t be spending the night.”

I replied in English, “I know. I just want you to be comfortable when I fuck you hard.”

Mineko laughed again and repeated sukebe! pretending to be offended by the vulgarity of my remark, then she giggled and crawled toward the futon without standing.

I took advantage of that pose to give Mineko instructions. I told her, “stay right there, on your knees.” She understood what I intended to do and obediently posed on the futon ass up, head down, patiently waiting. As if I didn’t get the welcoming hint, she flipped the bottom of her kimono up over her back to expose her naked butt. As I approached her, she rocked her ass side to side as if to silently say, “Is this what you want? Take it!”

The smattering of pink cherry blossoms now draped across her lower back seemed like faded metaphors for the gorgeous scarlet blossom between Mineko’s legs. I thought to myself “Tengoku ni iku.” The streets of heaven are not paved with gold, they are covered with new fallen cherry blossoms. And even angels can’t possibly smell as good as Mineko’s arousal.

I feel very alpha when fucking doggie style, and that arouses me to a quicker climax as I lose my desire to please and am overcome by my lust for my own ecstasy. So, I usually save this position for my finish, only after the woman has already cum several times. Then I can dominate her in a very primitive male way for my own pleasure knowing she has already been satisfied.

Mineko buried her face in the pillow and I mounted her like a mare. She was already wet and full of cum so I parted her with my cock, grasped both her hips, and rammed it home to full depth in one thrust. She made a tiny yelp of pain that quickly turned to a moan of pleasure. I ignored both and pounded her hard. I pushed her face into the pillow, but I could still hear her muffled squeals and moans. I wrapped my right hand around her waist under kimono and fingered her clit, while I grabbed a handful of hair with my left hand. I was totally dominating her now and she loved it. I felt her pussy contracting as she pushed her ass back against me hard. Coming again?

She fell completely silent, and was either having orgasmic contractions, or consciously kegeling me. Either way, the squeezing felt wonderful. Mineko’s pussy juices were dripping on my futon. I pushed harder forward and she pushed back. The physics of this action now ensured we were completely still, linked in an equilibrium of opposite forces. I was no longer moving and was as deep as I could get. I felt my cock pressing against her cervix.

The power of Mineko’s contractions became overwhelming. And, because I was completely motionless, I could fully appreciate them. It felt like she was softly sucking my cock with her pussy. I could not resist the compliment Mineko’s body was paying to mine. So, I said, “thank you” in the most direct way I could: I came inside here again. I secretly wished I could also magically cum in her mouth at the same time as my final goodbye.

I got my wish partially when I dismounted Mineko and rolled onto my back. She immediately when down and delicately licked my cock clean of our mixed juices. She looked up once with a smile in her eyes and my cock fully in her mouth for the final time.

We rested for a bit in silence and then Mineko said “It is time for me to go.” I helped Mineko back into her kimono and obi without getting dressed myself. I walked to my door naked to say goodbye and bowed. Then said, “wait take the full bottle of Hibiki with you.”

Mineko said, “No. Please keep it and then think of me whenever you drink,” said soulfully with tears in her eyes.

I replied, “I will. Please think of me whenever you wear that Sakura blossom kimono.”

And with that goodbye I realized Mineko had come and gone just like short-lived beauty of spring cherry blossoms. Only then did it occur to me the Suntory whisky we shared was called “Hibiki Blossom Harmony Whisky” in honor of the gentle floral top notes produced by the Sakura casks it’s aged in.

I lived in my building for another year but only saw Mineko two or three times in passing. We exchanged polite “hellos” with no prolonged conversation. She knew my work schedule so I assumed she was purposely avoiding me. A week before I moved back to America, I left a gift bag at her door with the unopened whisky and envelope. The letter was an attempt to express my love, respect, and appreciation for her. I said I thought of her daily without the whisky and I could not bear to drink it alone. I gave her my permanent mailing address in the U.S. but I never got a response.

As the Bard said, “It’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.”

I hoped Mineko knew a haiku that expressed a similar sentiment to comfort her.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers