Fire & Ice Cocksuckers Ch. 06

Story Info
The retired geisha – Opening Her Kimono.
1.9k words
4.79
1.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
45 Followers

Tasting Her Cherry Blossom

On Tuesday, Mineko arrived wearing a kimono to our private meeting for the first time since her initial visit. I knew that must be a signal of something meaningful. She also brought a fresh bottle of Hibiki whisky although the one I had was nearly full. Neither were likely random accidents. With Geisha everything is intentional and carries meaning.

Since Saturday, I had repeated the phrase, “you can cum inside me on Tuesday, I love you” over and over in my head countless times. I was anxious to have that promise fulfilled. Mineko’s choice to of white kimono seemed auspicious, but vague. I was expecting western wear, but secretly hoping for a red kimono. Red represents passion and joy. But white?

In Japan, the color white has multiple associations. Like in the West, white stands for purity, truth, and honesty, and can signify surrender. It can also symbolize brand new beginnings, just like a blank white page. Then again, and far more ominous, a white kimono represents death and mourning. At Japanese funerals when the deceased is sent off to the other world, they are often dressed in a white kimono.

However, Mineko’s white kimono was also dappled with small, very light pink sakura flowers. These too can have a poignant mean as falling cherry blossoms are an apt symbol of the ephemeral nature of beauty, youth and life. There is even a very famous haiku composed by young kamikaze pilot just before his suicide flight in 1945. I recited the English translation of this haiku in my head:

If only we fall
like cherry blossoms in spring.
So pure and radiant!

Just like her choice of kimonos, Mineko’s demeanor was vague. She gave nothing away in advance. I asked if she wanted to drink sake since she was wearing a kimono. She smiled and said she preferred our usual whisky. So, I poured two glasses and kissed her. She kissed back then said sincerely, “Please don’t hurry. Let’s savor this.”

“Do you mean our whisky?” I teased.

Mineko laughed, said “yes” and then we relaxed over a couple drinks as we chatted comfortably as usual. Until Mineko said, “Do you know how to tie an obi? Will you help me put this back on?” Not waiting for my answer, she walked away from me slowly, glancing over her shoulder once very seductively. She moved with the patient grace of a cat.

She stopped about 10 feet away with her back to me to slowly remove her ornate silk obi (the wide belt around the waist) and then released the ties below it holding her kimono closed. The obi was truly a piece of art. It was scarlet speckled with large white cherry blossoms – the perfect inverse of the kimono.

In what felt like a slow-motion dance, Mineko theatrically removed the obi to highlight its beauty as well as demonstrate her skill at undoing the elaborate tie of this belt behind her back. She folded and dropped the obi neatly in a perfect pile that showcased its beauty by suggesting fallen cherry blossoms.

Then, sight unseen, Mineko untied the front band of the usotauki nagajuban she was wearing under her kimono. An usotauki nagajuban (which means liar’s juban) is a considered the cheater’s way to simplify dressing and undressing by combining the traditional two layers of kimono undergarments into one. Women who do not wear kimono often find the liar’s juban far easier to manage. When Mineko pirouetted in place to face me, the kimono and juban both fell open together in the same way a beltless bathrobe drapes open.

She faced me in silence with the open drape of her kimono revealing a naked stripe down her middle that revealed her ample cleavage and a beautiful full bush. It was, as I imagined, as dark as her hair. Jet black mane and pubes contrasting with the stark white kimono. She was strikingly gorgeous. Dancing kept her in great shape. She looked 25 not 45. As she walked toward me the sway of her kimono revealed her breasts left, right, left, showing one small, light brown nipple with each step.

Mineko stopped a step or two from the coffee table where I was still seated in rapt attention. She held the kimono fully open without removing it and said, “I made you stand naked in front of my apprentice, so I am returning the favor. Will you please hang up my kimono for me, it is rather precious.” She continued to hold it open as if waiting for her personal dresser to remove it from her shoulders. Something she had done many times in her teahouse.

That request broke my spell and I jumped up and stood behind Mineko to remove the kimono like a skilled butler. As intended for ease, the usotauki nagajuban came off with her kimono like one article, that I hung together very carefully in my closet. Mineko stood as still as a statue with her naked backside still facing me when I finished. She had a small firm but round ass. Beautiful and perfect. When she heard me grow near, she turned to face me. I stopped and promptly removed all my clothing and dropped then in a none-to-neat pile. Then I took three more steps to reach her.

I dropped to my knees at her feet and bowed deeply just as her apprentice had done for me. No Japanese man would ever do that. She laughed and playfully said, “rise!” I rose only from my bow, but I did not stand. Still on knees, I leaned into Mineko and buried my face in her jet black bush and inhaled deeply. She held my head lovingly as I did so.

The rest is a blur of lustful intoxication. I am not sure how we found ourselves supine on tatami and various pillows. But there we were. I kissed Mineko’s nipples. They rose to the attention. They were so hard they could cut glass. Then I slid down to again bury my face in the shocking fuzz of her electric fur. Mineko made a soft moan. She smelled fantastic.

I wanted to immediately direct my attention to her clit, but I restrained myself. I put my hands on each side of her inner thighs and parted her legs. I kissed her just outside of her labia, alternating sides. I ran my tongue up one side and down the other, bypassing her clit and avoiding her slit. I did this repeatedly until I sensed she had enough teasing. I released my leg-spreading grasp and wrapped my arms around the outside of her legs as I ran my tongue right up the middle of her glistening wet slit – from asshole to clit. She tasted as good as she smelled.

When I hit her clit with the tip of my tongue, she spasmed as if the stimulation was too much. I did this upward lick repeatedly and more quickly, again and again, until she stopped flinching when I hit her clit. Instead, she pushed her pussy into may face as if to say, “stay there!” when my tongue was on her clit.

That was my signal to increase the stimulation. I inserted the index finger of my right hand into her pussy as I licked her clit. She was literally throbbing down there. I could feel Mineko’s heart beating in her vulva. I started to rub her clit up and down lightly with my finger. I then inserted two fingers and continued rubbing her clit rhythmically with my tongue. Her pussy juices ran down my fingers, and a little puddle formed in my upward facing palm. From Mineko’s breathing, I sensed she was getting ready to cum.

I felt the first contractions of her vagina squeezing my fingers. At that moment, Mineko screamed “Dai-te!” which means “hug me!” but in this context it was rather polite speech for “fuck me!” At least that is what I took it to mean, and did so. Mineko was so wet that I was in her balls deep with just one hard push. As soon as I was in, she came instantly and violently, screaming “iku, iku, iku!” That literally means I’m going, which Japanese say when coming. I had never had a woman cum the very instant I entered her. It was glorious. I had to restrain myself from joining her. But I held back as I wanted to pleasure Mineko further before I came.

Once Mineko’s orgasm had subsided she settled into a relaxed afterglow stretching like a cat in the sun with me still on her, and in her. I kissed her passionately as if to say, “thank you.” Next, I buried my face in her neck and I slid my hands under her ass to cup both cheeks. I began alternating between fast shallow fucking and slow deep strokes. I matched this by pulling her ass up and into me as I pushed in on the deep strokes. She slid her own hands down my back and began pulling on my ass to match my pushes. We were then in perfect sync. Shallow push. Deep push. Hold for a breath. Slide out. Shallow push. Deep push. Hold a breath. Slide out. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Once the fuck rhythm became automatic, I removed my hands from her ass without changing our fuck pace. I arched upward and grabbed Mineko’s arms. I slid my hands down from her elbows to her wrists without breaking the rhythm. I raised her arms upward, so her hands were now palms up above her head. I kissed her again passionately as I did this. Then, I relaxed my grasp on her wrists and moved my hands lovingly on top of hers. Our hands were now palm-to-palm as if we were comparing hand sizes.

I pressed my thumbs into the center of her palms and massaged them in tight little circles. As a did so, I broke our hip rhythm and pushed into Mineko’s pussy as deep as possible. My cock pressed her cervix in a movement that mirrored my thumbs on the center of her palms. The corresponding pressure suddenly made her hands into erogenous zones. They became the buttons that turned on the sex, focusing her attention of my cock pressing her cervix.

As I fucked Mineko in tight little circles, as she began by rhythmically thrusting her hips up. She was savoring the penetration. I responded to each thrust, by pushing my thumbs into palms and pushing my cock in even harder. Once the new rhythm was established, our pace began to quicken. We were both going to come soon.

I released Mineko’s hands and grasped her around the shoulders, cradling the back of her head in one hand and hugging her with the other arm under her back. Mineko repeated, “Daite!” again more passionately. We quickened our pace toward orgasm. Her pussy started contracting again in syncopated waves paired with her orgasmic moans.

I recognized her finale peaking and I began to fuck as deep and hard as possible. Mineko came again, in a body-shaking spasm! Her pussy produced waves of pleasure that washed over me. That made it my turn – because I could no longer restrain myself. I told her “I love you” again, this time while pulsing my hot cum into her for the first time.

verbiage55
verbiage55
45 Followers