Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around Cindy...bend over the table and hold onto the far side.".

She did as I asked. "Are you going to fuck me Daddy?" Cindy spread her legs slightly.

"No. I'm going to give you what you deserve. You are a dirty little disgusting girl, and this is what dirty little disgusting girls get." I smacked her arse twice.

"Oww," she grunted, thought about it for a minute and then turned her head back towards me. "That didn't hurt." Her voice was almost mocking.

"Well maybe this will."

I grabbed the top of her panties and slowly slid them down over her beautiful firm arse cheeks until they were at a level with her crutch. Her cheeks each had a light red mark on them. Reaching forward I pulled each of her ponytails onto her back held them with one hand and gently pulled her head backwards. Then I let rip with a hard smack on each of her bum cheeks. Cindy yelled out and her legs trembled, her head dropped forward onto the table and her backside shook from the sting of the smacks but then I realised she was cumming as her pelvis humped onto the table.

"Oh Tim...I mean Daddy...you made me have a big tingle."

I wasn't expecting that. I guess a bit of pain made her blood rise, but I think it was the combination of that, plus her fantasy of having her dad punish her, while pulling on Cindy's hair, that made her cum. Without a doubt Cindy was the most sensuous girl I had met, but damn, this girl could cum at the drop of a hat.

"Please Daddy...please do anything you want with me."

I pulled her panties back up over her bum, but not before I crouched down and checked out her pussy and moist pussy lips. Cindy sensed what I was doing and spread her legs further apart enough for me to clearly see the pucker of her arsehole. Then she reached back and with one hand pulled on a cheek to further expose her arse and pussy to me.

"Is your cock big and hard now. Do you want to touch me."

My turn to tease. "Get off the table Cindy...turn around. If you want me to play with you, you've got to earn it."

"Okay, what do I do?"

"Pull down the top of your nightie Cindy, show me your tits. Do you know how to kiss Cindy...I don't mean a peck on the cheek. Do you know how to kiss?"

"Yes I think so. Ali and I practised being boyfriend and girlfriend."

Cindy grinned at me shyly as she slipped off the thin straps of her nightie and ever so slowly pulled down the top before tucking it up under her tits. Like with her pussy moments before, I resisted my urgent need to touch them. Cindy looked away still with that shy head down look on her face as if she was doing something naughty that she shouldn't. 'This girl should be an actor,' I thought to myself.

"You see Daddy...you were being silly...I knew you wanted to look at my Titties and Kitty, I can see your cock in your pants now. It's got real big."

That wasn't the half of it. I was desperate to get it out but determined to not let what I needed in the way of what I thought Cindy wanted. Putting my arms around Cindy, I turned her head with my finger and kissed her. She acted inexperienced, like she was being kissed for the first time but slowly relaxed, her mouth opened, and her arms encircled my back, but she shifted her hands away suddenly when she touched the dressings having momentarily forgotten they were there. As we pashed she pulled herself into me so that her nipples touched my chest. They hardened and I saw dimples appear around them as we both stopped kissing and looked down. Cindy gently swayed back and forth brushing the nipples through the hairs of my chest. She laughed and looked up at me.

"Put your hand on my cock Cindy. I hope you're not enjoying this. You shouldn't be enjoying it...I'd hate to think that you might be a little slut. I might have to smack your arse again if I thought that."

"No Daddy...I'm not a little slut...I told you I'm a good girl." Her hand went to the outside of my shorts and slid down the length of my cock which was now pointing skyward.

"Wow...it feels bigger than I thought it would."

"Good girl. Now I want you to let my cock out of my pants, put your hand around it and pretend that you are your friend Ali. Be a cockteaser like her and play with my cock like she does."

"Yes Daddy." She unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them off my hips. My cock jerked as it caught on the material then jumped free as she pushed my shorts off her hips. I was raging hard as Cindy put a hand around my cock and slowly wanked it.

"it's awful big Dad...it wouldn't fit in my bum hole like Ali lets some of the men do."

"Kneel down Cindy." She did so while continuing to slowly pull on my cock.

"It's all wet on the end Daddy."

"Wipe the cum away using your nipples Cindy."

"But Daddy that's really rude." She held her tit with one hand and pulled my cock down pressing then circling my cockhead around her nipple. The precum from my cock soon covered her nipple, heightening the already rosey pink colour. Her nipple dimpled up again and became hard as a rock. Changing hands Cindy repeated the process with her other tit before pushing her chest against me so that my cock lay between her tits. This time I couldn't help myself and gently humped between her tits. She let go of my cock and pressed her tits around my cock as I slowly slid up and down them.

"Are you going to spurt your stuff on my titties Daddy?"

"No Cindy...open your mouth for me...you can suck on my cock like Ali does."

"I don't know if I can do that Daddy...your cock is real big...I might choke."

"Breathe through your nose Cindy...now open your mouth." I grabbed her pigtails and pulled her now open mouth over my cock. "Good girl Cindy. Now suck onto it." She had the first couple of inches between her lips and started to bob onto it, helped by me as I pulled her head backwards and forwards.

"Good girl Cindy use your tongue too. Lick the bottom of my cock as you suck and hold my balls. More and more cock slid into her throat before she stopped, took a big breath and swallowed the whole length, holding it there for a few seconds before pulling it off and gasping for breath. Twice more she managed to deep throat me after sucking, licking and massaging my balls."

"That's enough Cindy." I pushed her head off my cock, any more of this and I was going to cum. I was amazed I had managed to hold out so long.

"Did I do it alright Daddy?"

"Yes Cindy that was very good." Lifting her up to her feet I kissed her.

"Are you going to take me to bed now Daddy?"

"No Cindy. Beds are for Mummies and Daddies. Dirty little cockteaser girls fuck their Daddies on the table."

"Oh." There was genuine surprise in her voice.

"Hop up on the table Cindy, lie on your back, I'll get a cushion for your head. Cover your tits up again."

"Umm...Okay." She did as I asked and looked intrigued to see what I would do next.

Grabbing a cushion from the sofa, I put it under her head and lit the other joint before passing it to Cindy. We smoked the joint while I stood next to the table admiring how cute she looked. Cindy's tits hardly sagged at all as she lay on her back, and I kept glancing at her panties and how they smoothly contoured her Vulva showing a hint of her pussy lips. A few strokes of my cock from either of us and I could have happily shot a load over her. She looked extremely vulnerable laying there as she watched me perving over her lovely body and long legs.

"Copping a good look Daddy...want me to play with your cock again?"

"Not unless your fantasy includes drowning in cum Cindy."

She giggled. Then her expression changed "Tim." I looked at her and smiled. We were back to Tim. "Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah" I thought for a while I didn't know where to go at first...you know whether I could play my part. What you wanted felt a bit uncomfortable to begin with, but I didn't want to disappoint you. I figured you wouldn't have asked me unless it was important to you, and I care for you and like you too much to disappoint you. What do you think of my performance so far Madam. Has it been what you wanted so far?"

"Oh...goody there is more to come."

"Yes Cindy. I tried figuring out what you wanted. You see you've dropped little hints here and there and I've tried to bring some of those into where we've gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I know you like to tease and show off, like when we were in the car the other day driving to town. So that gave me the excuse to smack your arse for acting like a little innocent slut, because you'd mentioned a couple of times that you sometimes felt the need to be punished. Pulling your hair made you feel used, and we've been there before. Didn't know it would make you cum though," I laughed. "I hope I played the Daddy thing okay. I tried to be offended and then get upset with your behaviour and language, then get angry and punish you. I guess your take on it was to try and seduce me. You managed that alright. Honestly you made me randy as hell. The way you teased and talked, you're lucky Cindy that I haven't fucked you by now, and cum all over you."

"Goody. You've been the perfect Daddy...nearly everything I dreamed my Daddy might do to me you've done. Thankyou Tim, but why have you got me lying on the table?"

"That's because you've had your fun, now it's time for me to have mine. Do you want Tim and Cindy or Daddy and Cindy?"

Cindy giggled then laughed. The dope was taking effect and I smiled, then laughed with her.

"Daddy and Cindy please."

"Okay. Move your bottom over to the end of the table Cindy. Open your legs up nice and wide and show Daddy how you play with your Kitty."

Cindy wasn't expecting that, but giggled again as she wriggled down almost to the end of the table. I slipped the cushion back under her head and she laughed as she spread her legs. The gusset of her panties had a dark damp spot around her pussy hole.

"This feels so naughty Daddy. Do you want me to take off my panties so you can see what I do with my Kitty?"

"Not yet Cindy. How about you tell your Daddy what sort of things you think about when you play with your pussy."

"Daddy!...that's rude. A girls got her secret fantasies you know."

"No secrets Cindy...I'm your Daddy...if you love your Daddy then he needs to know what his girls thinking so that he can help her dreams come true."

"Ok Daddy. You won't smack me though will you if it's too naughty?"

"No Cindy...I can't punish you for telling the truth."

Cindy pulled the front of her nightie up and slid her hand down over her belly before cupping the front of her panties.

"Okay this is what I dream about Daddy. Oh wow...can't believe I'm telling you this. Umm...just like I am now, I dream about being in the middle of a room but surrounded by lots of men. I'm lying there in panties and bra with my legs wide apart and I can see that their cocks are all hard in their pants. Then I start rubbing over my pussy and the men start pulling their cocks out of their pants." Cindy had her eyes closed now and her head lolled to one side. She pressed her panties into her pussy. "Then I do this and poke my panties up into my hole as far as I can and slide my other hand into my panties to play with my clit and slip them over my Kittie lips. That makes my panties nice and wet. Do you like seeing my panties nice and wet Daddy?"

"Yes Cindy...that's very erotic."

"Will you play with your cock like all the others Daddy? You can do it too."

"Okay Cindy." What she couldn't see with her eyes closed was I already had cock in hand and was slowly stroking it.

"They're coming closer now so that they can see better. There are a lot of big hard cocks being stroked up and down. I guess they want me to take my panties off so that they can see my holes." With eyes still shut she sat up and whipped off her panties then held them out towards me. "Take my panties. I don't want to lose them. One of the men might want to take them. Did you know some men like to smell ladies panties Daddy. Ali said they like to spurt their stuff into them."

She pulled her nightie off and lay back. Now I had the first clear view off her bald pussy. Her vulva was the same ivory colour as the rest of her untanned skin, the crack and the top of her pussy lips were so perfect they looked like a painting and Cindy's tits stuck up like a couple of perfect cones.

"Will you hold my legs apart Daddy so everyone can see." She lifted her legs straight up into the air then spread them. I stood at the end of the table and held Cindy's ankles pushing her legs back slightly which lifted her backside up. She was totally open and exposed.

"Oh God that feels so rude. It's so nice feeling the air on my pussy and my holes. I think they're going to try and touch me soon. They probably want to play with my titties and stick their fingers in my holes."

Shifting my hands down to the back of her knees and leaning forward onto my elbows I was able to lick down one then the of Cindy's legs. Alternating between them, I gradually licked my way to her crutch. Cindy groaned and wriggled then sucked in her breath in anticipation of my tongue reaching her pussy. I could smell her sex now and took in the aroma. Every pussy smelt different. I'd never smelt two that were the same. Dave reckoned that he had eaten out identical twins once and they had smelt exactly the same. Cindy's pussy reminded me of roses and cinnamon, and it was intoxicating. I wondered if she had dabbed scent around her pussy. The beauty of smoking dope was that it heightened senses, and my senses of taste and smell always came to the fore. The little nubbin of Cindy's clit poked through her lips, and I placed the tip of my tongue against it. Cindy moaned and sucked in her breath again as I flicked my tongue back and forth before running it up between her lips and over her pussy mound. Cindy's hand snaked down over her mound, and she spread her fingers around my tongue pushing apart her lips so that her clit stood out. I sucked down onto it and Cindy groaned, pulled her legs way back then pushed her pussy hard against my chin. Her backside shook as she lifted it off the bed she yelled out and began humping against my face.

"Fuck Daddy...fuck...fuck...fuck. I'm fucking cumming." She pulled my head hard into her pussy and jerked against it pushing my chin into her hole which was now soaked with her cum juice.

Cindy finally relaxed, her legs slumped forward and dangled over the edge of the table as I pulled my head from between her legs. She had a faint smile on her face which turned into a grin as she sat up grabbed my head and reined kisses over it.

"Thank you my naughty Daddy...what are you going to do to me now...are you going to put your cock in my pussy and fuck me with it?"

"One step at a time Cindy. Lie back down close your eyes and tell me more of your fantasy.?"

"Okay" Her eyes closed, and her head slumped to the side again. It was a few moments before she spoke. "Umm...now they are standing all around me daddy. There are so many cocks pointing at me and one of the men grabs my hand and puts it on his cock. Can you do that please Daddy?" Shifting around the table I lifted her hand and placed it under my cock. She lightly gripped it and slowly began to stroke. Now another one does it with my other hand." Her other arm flopped out and she formed a circle with finger and thumb similar to what she had around my cock. "Someone's playing with my pussy Daddy they've just poked their finger into it." Reaching over I ran a finger around her pussy, spread her lips and shoved it up her. Her knees opened and she pulled them back so that her feet were on the table. Cindy's pussy was wet and warm around my finger, but I didn't want her to cum yet so only gently pushed it in and out.

"Oh yes...that feels so frigging naughty. That's what I want...I want to feel naughty and used...I want every part of me used. My titties, my mouth, my hands and my pussy. They're using me Daddy, soon they are going to cum on me...all over me. Do you want to touch my bum hole too Daddy?...that would be the rudest of all."

Not one to turn down an invitation like that, I lifted Cindy's hand off my cock and moved down between her legs again. Took my finger out of her pussy and laid it against the pucker of her arsehole. Cindy bucked as I touched her before pulling her legs back further exposing her arse. I started to push my finger into her hole, and she gasped pushing it back out, then relaxed allowing me to push the tip into the pucker. Her arse muscles contracted against the intrusion, and I felt I wasn't going to get further.

"Legs back as far as you can pull them Cindy, open up and relax. Think of all the cocks around you... open up so that all the men can perv and wank on you. They all want you...so you'd better let them use you to cum where they want, or else they will just fuck you anyway."

"Okay Daddy...is this alright or do you think I should get on my hands and knees? I can play and suck more cocks like this though." She grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs way back as far as possible so that her feet almost touched her ears.

It was so tempting to just fuck her, but I wanted her wet. Here was the most beautiful pussy and pink puckered arse I had ever seen, and I wasn't going to spoilt it by fucking it yet. I started to lick her again, starting at the top of her pussy before opening my mouth, covering the top of her vulva and gently sucking while at the same time flicking the tip of my tongue against her clit.

Suddenly Cindy groaned, her thighs came back against my head which she grabbed at with two hands and shook.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...big Cum Daddy...oh fuck."

With my head clamped firmly between her thighs there was little I could do other than ride out Cindy's orgasm. My chin was jammed into her pussy, and I felt the warm dampness of her cum against it as her pussy pulsed. Eventually her thighs relaxed, and I pulled back taking a deep breath before driving my tongue into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Daddy...I'm so wet...is my pussy dribbling...does it taste good? Lick it up Daddy...lick my pussy cum dirty Daddy."

She pulled my head into her again, spreading her thighs as wide as she could. With my tongue working her hole as hard as I could, I pushed my thumb up under it and jammed it in. Immediately Cindy came again and once more clamped my head between her thighs.

"You dirty fucker Daddy...you're making me have another big pussy cum."

Her thighs banged against my ears, and I had to pull back but kept driving my thumb into her hole. It was soaking wet now, so I pulled it out and placed it against her arse pucker wiping her cum around the hole then shoving back into her pulsing pussy pulling out more juice to spread over her arse hole.

Cindy was gasping as her latest orgasm settled down to an occasional twitch of her thighs.

"Oh Daddy...are you going to do something with my bum hole now...are you going to put something in it? Are you going to do what the men do to Ali?"

"Yes Cindy if that's what you want. Just pretend you're Ali, relax and let me use your holes. Are you still dreaming about all those men using you...have they started to cum on you yet?"

"I almost forgot about them when you had your tongue and your thumb in my Kitty...yes Daddy...that would be cool if they were squeezing my titties while using my holes for their dirty cocks and then splashing their cum on my titties and my belly, all over my face and over my nice smooth pussy. Are you going to cum on me Daddy?"

"I'm going to fuck you now Cindy. Daddy can't wait any longer."

I was so fucking hard and turned on, that I could have happily rammed into her and shot my load there and then, but still mindful enough to play my part pulled her backside a couple of inches more towards the edge of the table.

"Good girl. Now you tell Daddy if it hurts...Okay."

1...67891011