Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad I've got a few things to check at the boat shed before it gets too dark, and then I might hit the sack if that's okay."

"Good idea Tim...and thanks for all you've done mate, and that's from all of us, Roger and Audrey included."

Good old Dad, that was his way of trying to stick it to Mark. 'What a prick he is!,' I thought to myself as I headed towards the boatshed. I didn't have anything to do there, that was just an excuse to get away, so I climbed into the boat and lay down on a squab for half an hour and had a bit of a doze.

When I headed back to the cottage the five of them were sitting at the table quietly talking. Cindy had a concerned look on her face and lifted her eyebrows in query. I just winked at her hoping that no one saw it but I'm sure Paula did. I said my goodnights to everyone and headed to 'The Boys' room with its bunk plus a single bed. I'd been sleeping in Mum and Dad's room avoiding 'The Boys' room because it evoked too many memories of the hi-jinks we used to get up to. I crashed onto the single bed, which was Cam's being the eldest, and was soon out to it.

Waking just on first light in the morning, everything was quiet. Slipping out of the cottage I headed to our boatshed grabbed my kayak and paddled out onto the lake. There was a bit of morning mist that made things a bit chilly as I made my way around the bays and out onto the lake proper. A couple of trout jumped in front of me but other than that the only sound was that of my paddling. A trout for Mum and Dad to take home would be nice I thought, so I pulled out my rod with its spinner, let the line out, put the rod into its holder and quietly glided along the edge of the cliffs. Our lake was famous for its large trout and rather than trolling a line behind a noisy boat, I had had my fair share of fish by quietly paddling around and through the shallows, but playing and trying to land a fish from a kayak was not an easy task. A few minutes later the tension came onto the rod which arced over, and the reel started spinning, stopped then started again. I knew I had a good fish as a smaller one normally only had a single initial run. Hauling the kayak around to face the fish I grabbed the rod, adjusted the reel tension and started playing the trout. The trout took another couple of runs so that I lost most of the line I had retrieved before it broached skyward out of the water 20 yards from the kayak, trying to flick the lure from its jaw. The trout made a spectacular sight against the rising sun. Finally spent, I brought it in towards the kayak, but it made one final run downwards as all trout did when they came close to a boat. With its head out of the water and gulping air I unfolded the landing net that was between my legs and swung it aboard. It was a beauty maybe 11 or 12 pounds. Not the biggest I had caught which was a 15 pounder and was mounted on the wall at home, but still a lovely fish. Feeling quite chuffed with myself I headed back, giving my paddle grief as I found that paddling was one of the best core workouts you could get.

As I cruised up to the cottage I saw Cindy's mum Paula standing on the end of our jetty, then I heard raised voices coming from the Gordon house. It sounded as if Cindy and her father were going at it 'Hammer and Tongs'. Paula looked embarrassed as I pulled into the jetty.

"Sorry about the intrusion Tim. Cindy and Mark are sorting out a few differences of opinion and I just wanted to leave them to it. The end of your jetty seemed like the perfect place to get as far away from them as I could." She smiled down at me sheepishly.

"No apology needed, we all get frustrated at times, you want to hear my Mum or Dad and my brothers...I mean my brother and me sometimes. It's probably not the kosha way to do it, but it sure helps clear the air when something is bugging you." I grinned back at her.

"Mark is a good husband and father Tim; he just gets a bit obsessive when it comes to Cindy who doesn't share his values in life. I guess you know about Cindy's fiancée and Mark and Ollie were thick as thieves planning this and that possible business ventures. Phil our oldest is only really interested in surfing at this stage of his life, so I think Mark is hoping Cindy might step up with her career ambitions now that Ollie has gone, but I know Cindy's heart isn't in it. They had a big argument a few days ago and that's why Cindy decided to come down here. She just needed to get away and sort out a few things. Oh dear me...here I am unloading on you. Sorry Tim."

"We all need someone to share with at some time. Please don't worry about it. I actually feel a bit humbled that you shared with me."

"Oh Tim, thankyou...and thank you so much for helping Cindy through the thing with the fire and her uncle and aunt. Lord alone knows what would have happened if you weren't there. Tim can I ask you a personal question?"

I was dreading what was coming. "Of course."

"Cindy told us all about the fire and how you have helped her out the last couple of days. It's obvious to me she's very fond of you. Is the feeling mutual...it's just that I would hate to see her hurt again so soon and I hope the way she feels isn't just on the rebound."

I thought about it for a while. Things had quietened down in the house. "I can assure you that however we feel about one another, those feelings are mutual. You see Cindy isn't the only one who's had a loss. She is the best medicine I've had in months and hopefully she feels the same about me. She is so full of fun, and we have this constant verbal banter going on that keeps me smiling for hours after. Yes I am very fond of her, she is absolutely gorgeous, and I hope you don't take offence at this but when I met her mother I saw what a beautiful woman she would grow up to be. If you get to know me and I hope you do, you will learn that I am a giver not a taker. There is no way I would ever take advantage of Cindy or anyone else for that matter especially if they had suffered a bit of emotional turmoil. I know that might sound a bit wishy washy, but does that answer your question?"

'Oh my...Tim...what wonderful things to say and believe me I'm not offended in any way. You've made me feel 20 years younger, and if I was I'd be giving Cindy a run for her money," she laughed.

"For your info, Cindy's just come out of the house and is heading this way, guess we better change the subject. Have a look at this?" I reached into the kayak and pulled out the trout placing it onto the jetty."

"Oh Tim it's huge, look at the colours what sort of fish is it?"

"This is a Rainbow Trout."

Cindy came storming down the jetty. She had a scowl on her face, till she saw the fish.

"Oh wow...I wondered what you two were talking about...thought it might have been me."

"Oh Cindy...what on earth would give you that idea. Look at his beautiful colours."

"It's actually her beautiful colours. This is a Hen fish."

"A Hen fish, so if it was a male fish what would you call it a Cock. And how do you know which is which?" Paula was looking at me straight in the eye and I didn't know if she was having me on or not, but Cindy giggled.

"That would be a Jack fish and if it was, it would have a big round protruding thing on its bottom jaw." Now Paula didn't know if I was having her on, but the three of us burst out laughing.

"Dad says you guys are leaving to go home straight away...I'm sorry Mum, but he's really mad at me. I'm not going back with you, I need to stay here and look after Roger and Audrey, all he seems to care about is the bloody Pharmacy, not even his own sister. They are lovely people mum and they've only got Tim to look out for them."

"Good for you dear, it's about time you stuck up for yourself. Don't worry about your father either, it's a couple of hours to get back home and I'll have him seeing a bit of logic before we get there." Paula turned to me and held my hands.

I grinned at her. "They are all fishy Paula."

"I don't care. It's been lovely to meet you Tim and please say thank you to your parents. Cindy...if you let this one go it won't be your father you have to deal with it will be me. Do...you... understand me?"

Cindy stood with her mouth open like a goldfish, then gulped. "Yes Mum."

Cindy returned to the cottage a few minutes after I heard the Perry's Porsche start up and drive off. I had washed and put away my kayak before putting the trout in the outdoor tub at the back of the cottage. There had been no sign of Mum and Dad, their bedroom door was open and their bed empty. I met Cindy on the deck who glanced into the cottage.

"It's alright I think they are having a bath."

"Goody." Cindy threw her arms around me and hugged into my chest.

"I'm all smelly and fishy Cindy."

"Don't care...like Mum said...don't care. What were you two talking about anyway, she kept smiling at me like the cat which got the cream...and don't say 'Nothing.'"

I laughed. "She just wanted to know if I was screwing the hell out of her poor defenceless, vulnerable, innocent daughter."

She looked up at me and grinned. "And what did you tell her."

"Absolutely...I've been fucking her like a Jack rabbit any chance I get...sorry Mrs Perry but I think I've ruined your daughter....and do you have any more?"

Still grinning she stepped back and lightly punched my arm. "You're not going to tell me are you."

"I'll find out you know. There's not much mum doesn't tell me...I bet you used all that Cobbin wit and charm, and she was butter in your hands."

"Nah...saved some of it for you. Haven't finished ruining you yet. Give me a hand and let's make some breakfast, I'm hungry."

"What's on the agenda today, got anything in mind?" She was being cheeky again.

"I'll see what Mum and Dad have in mind, what time they're going but we better get into the hospital. Do you want to stop in and see Dana?"

"No...don't want to start work too soon...maybe in 13 days' time."

"13 days...that's a strange number to choose...how did you come up with that?"

"13 is my lucky number."

"It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with being the day I have to go back to work by any chance?"

Cindy gave me a look of mock surprise. "Oh my goodness...what a co-incidence...I never thought of that. Seriously though Tim, I want to wait and see what happens with Uncle Roger and Aunty Audrey before I commit to work."

"Thought you might...but just remember that Dana said she can work around you."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Yeah...you got any sisters?"

"No but I've got a brother. One word from me and he'd sort you out Buster."

"Sorry...only in to girls Cindy," I grinned at her, "Come on, I need coffee and food. Not sure that you should wear those shorts around my dad."

"I can take them off if you want," she grinned at me.

"Probably not a good idea, I've had enough of CPR lately."

Mum and dad finally appeared a half hour later as we were finishing our breakfast on the deck.

"Nice fish Tim, what a beauty...have you weighed it?...good morning Cindy."

"Good morning Mr Cobbin."

"James or Jim please Cindy. Mr makes me feel way too old. What have you two got planned for today?"

"Hospital...Dad I've been thinking about Roger's boat. Howard helped him with all the varnish and paint work. Wondering if I should drop into his yard and see if he might be interested in looking at re-doing the paint and varnish."

"Good thought Tim but I don't think it would be cheap. Perhaps we should wait and see what Roger wants to do."

"The boats insured Dad; we've already contacted the company. I just thought that if we got repairs underway or managed to get her back to scratch before Roger gets back, it would be one thing less for him to worry about. You know how he feels about her and then he could concentrate on Audrey and himself. Howards always flat-out doing maintenance in the winter so maybe he could fit her in as soon as possible."

"Actually Tim you're right. If Howard needs payment before any settlement I'll cover it. Least we can do. Do you know how many years Roger has been doing our lawns and refused any payment, it's about the same number of years that you've been on this earth. Actually come to think of it...how about we have a bit of a working bee next weekend on the boatshed. If Davey is free, he could bring his tools down, if we have a good look at it and make up a list of materials we need, it shouldn't take us long to rebuild the end."

"That would be awesome Dad. If everything was sorted by the time Roger got home it's got to make him feel better. Do you think Davey might come down. He'll be sailing Saturday won't he?"

"Haven't told you this... he's got a girlfriend, been going steady for a few weeks now. He's given up crewing for the season and they disappear most weekends surfing. He's brought a new van; says you can keep the station wagon if you want it."

"Davey...a steady girlfriend...don't believe it...she must be pretty hot or else he hit his head with his hammer."

"Tim that's not a very nice way to talk about your brother. He just gave you a car." Cindy growled at me.

"Well you don't know him fortunately Cindy. If you get to meet him don't let him get closer than ten feet."

Dad laughed. "Yeah her names Aliesha, nice girl, your mother and I never thought we'd see the day. Maybe she'll come down with him."

My brother Davey was notorious when it came to women. Plenty of them hit on him as he was a good-looking dude but as far as he was concerned it was 'Wham Bam... and no thankyou Ma'am." He was more interested in surfing, sailing and hanging out with his mates. I'd had to deal with numerous of his cast-offs crying on my shoulder. It must have been someone special for him to come back for seconds, let alone thirds and more. Davey was into the last year of his building apprenticeship and had ambitions to start his own building company.

Mum appeared, and her and Cindy headed into the kitchen, so Dad and I cleaned and salted the trout and lit the smoker. I was right, it came in at eleven and a half pounds.

I'd been pondering the job with the Fire Service for a couple of days now and was keen to run it past dad. He simplified it by listing the pros and cons.

Good safe employment, possibility of a long steady career, four days on, four days off so plenty of time for surfing and recreation, plus I liked helping people so probably would get job satisfaction. Then the negatives, could get risky at times, was it what I envisaged doing with my life and what about university and my degree. All the things I'd been pondering.

"I've spent too much of my time taking care of business Tim. My saving grace has been this place and your mother's insistence that I take time out. There is a lot to be said for a disciplined service like the Army Navy and Air Force. As long as you know the rules and don't push them, you know where you stand, and I'm picking the Fire Service would be the same. Some people like that sort of structure and some don't, but the only way you will know is by experiencing it. My advice is that if you're keen give it a shot. It's not like the other services where you are signing on for a fixed period, you can always walk away if it doesn't suit you. The only ambition I have for you is that you find a job you are happy at doing. That's a big bonus in life."

"Thanks Dad I thought maybe you would be disappointed but when you put it that way I guess there is nothing to lose, so I'll think about it a bit longer then look a bit further into it if I'm still keen."

"Okay mate. Let's have a look at this boatshed, then as soon as the fish is out of the smoker we better head off. Your mother wants to talk to you before we go."

'Aw shit.' I thought to myself what did mum want.

Dad and I spent the next hour at the boatshed. Pad in hand we worked out what materials we needed and how to tackle the job. Dad had an account with a local hardware store in town so the only other issue was sorting out a replacement window which he suggested I might find at one of the two demolition yards in the city.

Cindy had disappeared back to the house when we got back to the cottage, and mum was reading a magazine on the deck. Dad headed off to check the smoker and pack the car leaving me with Mum. It all seemed a bit contrived to me.

"Oh good Tim...I just wanted to know how you are getting along or if you needed anything brought down from home."

'Yeah right Mum,' I was thinking. 'Get to the point.' I assured her I was fine and had everything I needed.

"Cindy's a lovely girl isn't she Tim, I was just wondering if you were a little more than friends."

"Why do you say that Mum?"

"Oh it's just the way the two of you acted when we first met her... avoiding looking at one another and things like that...also there are pair of panties up at the bath and they certainly aren't mine." Mum had a half-pie smile on her face.

"Aw shit Mum...what can I say. Yes we are getting along great. She is different to anyone I have met before, and don't worry we are both careful...by that I don't mean just in one sense. She has had her issues the same as all of us, but we are both on the same page when it comes to Roger and Audrey. She has become very close to them in the short time she's been here, and you know how I have always regarded them. Shame her old man doesn't feel the same way."

"That's nice to hear Tim... and yes he seems a bit uncaring. Cindy told me about her fiancée, that must be very hard to accept. Just make sure you are a bit gentle with her is my advice Tim." Mum got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek before picking up her magazine and heading inside.

Firstly Paula and now Mum. I smiled to myself. Maybe they think she's still a virgin.

Cindy was at me as soon as mum and Dad left. I had a lot to do and needed to get into town as quickly as possible to get a few jobs out of the way. First I needed a shower, and I knew that Cindy wouldn't let the opportunity go. She jumped in and had her hand around my cock ten seconds after I'd turned the water on. I was trying to keep my back dry conscious of Casey's warning and had it against the shower wall.

"Alone at last...just the three of us." She looked down as she slowly stroked my rapidly hardening cock. "I really like your cock...it's always happy to see me...look at how it stands up when I come into the room." She grinned up at me.

"Cindy! we don't have a lot of time to muck around."

"I know...I've just been thinking about getting to know your cock a bit better. I've been wondering what it would be like if you came in my mouth. You don't have to do anything for me...I've already made myself cum when I woke up. I was dreaming about you making love to me and couldn't help myself...stuck two fingers inside and had a hell of a cum. I've never tasted cum before because I didn't think I'd like it, but I've tasted a bit now and it was alright. If you wanted to fuck my mouth with your cock and cum in it I think it would be good to see what that's like. I haven't done a lot of cock sucking and I want to practise anyway if that's okay."

Cindy looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and bit her bottom lip as I grinned down at her. How much of what she said was a tease and how much of it was satisfying her own curiosity I didn't know. But right now I didn't care. What she had said and her hand stroking up the underside of my cock resigned me to the inevitable. For once I wasn't calling the shots, I was helpless as she knelt down and pulled my cock down and stared at the head. I turned the shower off, not to save water but so that I could watch what she was doing. I swept it back off her shoulders and held Cindy's hair in a pony tail as she poked out her tongue and licked around the head of my cock. She stopped for a second and grinned up at me before kissing then placing her lips over my cockhead. Gently she sucked two inches of my length into her mouth, and I mean sucked as I watched her cheeks concave while she continued stroking. Resisting the temptation to pull her head forward I concentrated on relaxing which was hard as Cindy sucked in another couple of inches then turning her hand gently cupped my balls. My cockhead was now pushing against the back off her mouth clear from Cindy's tongue which she moved from side to side under the rest of my length.

1...56789...11