Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I doing okay?" she asked as she lifted off my cock and swallowed her saliva taking in a couple of deep breaths."

"Yes Cindy, a bit more than okay."

"I'm just going to try something." My mind boggled.

This time she sucked back onto my cock until it reached the back of her mouth, hesitated, dipped her head down and pushed forward. My cock eased into her throat, and I nearly came as my full length was engulfed while I felt her throat muscles squeeze around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down three or four times then pulled off, sat back onto her calves and wiped her mouth while taking a couple more breaths.

"I did it...I did a deep throat." She grinned up at me proudly. "I think I might do it again, but you won't cum down my throat will you? If you just do it in my mouth then I can swallow it, but I'd be scared of choking if it went straight down my throat. You could just cum on my face if you wanted."

"Christ Cindy...that felt unbelievable...never felt anything like that before...but if you keep talking like that I'm going to cum right now I swear it."

"Goody." Cindy sucked onto my cock again and after a few hard sucks once again took a deep breath and swallowed as she pushed my cock down her throat, bobbed her head on it and pulled off.

"Now Cindy, I've got to cum now." She grabbed my cock and wanked it holding it in front of her open mouth as I unloaded, firing three streams of cum into the back of her mouth. Cindy swallowed then coughed as cum continued to dribble from my cock. Clearing her throat she looked up at me grinning.

Lifting Cindy off her knees I kissed her not caring as I tasted some of my salty cum. We pashed for a few minutes before I broke it off and smiled at her.

"Did I do all right then?" The puppy dog eyes, and cheeky half grin were back.

"Don't know, you'll have to ask my dick."

"I've just been talking to him, but I couldn't hear what he had to say...it was all muffled. You just fucked my mouth with your cock buster...and then you shot off a big load of cum into it...hope you feel proud of yourself."

"I think you're memory loss has returned...I seem to re-call this was all you're idea."

"Bet you liked it though,"

"Honestly Cindy, when you deep throated me I thought I'd gone to heaven...are you okay?"

"Course I am...when you were holding my hair and the back of my head, it felt really naughty...I liked the feeling of that...you know...you using me...it made me feel like a little schoolgirl slut, I almost had a cum myself when you came in my mouth...at least I won't have to wash my hair this time...save on the shampoo."

I laughed. Something more for the memory banks, Cindy liked the feeling of being used. Turning the water back on we washed and kissed, Cindy insisting on washing my dick.

As we headed off to town I dropped into Howard's boat yard. A large wooden shed dominated the property with wooden boats on trailers and under covers surrounding it. Cindy and I found Howard inside working on a big launch. I guess Howard was about thirty-five, he was known as a bit of a loner, didn't have a girlfriend as far as we knew, he only had one passion in his life and that was wooden boats. I introduced Cindy to Howard and to my surprise Cindy gave him a kiss on the cheek. Howard seemed to blush. He knew all about the fire and asked after the Gordons and how I was.

"I'm too scared to ask Tim, but what about the boat, is it a write off?"

"No, I managed to get it out of the shed, but some of the varnish and a bit of paint suffered, and the heat got to the windscreen, it's sagged with the heat, that's why I've come to see you." I explained to Howard how we were hoping to get 'Audacious' fixed up before Roger got home.

"Look I'm flat-out Tim...how about this, if you can get her here and I supervised, maybe we can get her ready for varnish and paint. I'll spray if you can rub her down between coats. It will take a while; can only spray one coat a day and it will take about seven coats. I can make a new windscreen, I made the last one for Roger, might take a while to get the Perspex."

"Aw mate...that would be awesome. I'll get her around tomorrow morning. Dad's going to fix you up, but it might be covered under insurance."

"I don't mind doing it at cost for Roger. I got a lot of work because 'Audacious' took out best boat and best finish work at the show, had to turn away a lot of work after that, and most of it was from owners not from the lakes, so I'm happy to do it for cost. I decided my regular customers come first. If the insurance comes to the party maybe we can work something else out later."

"Oh thank you so much Howard." Cindy gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek again.

Howard seemed to stammer. "You...you're welcome."

"He's a nice guy to do that for us."

"Got you to thank for that. Don't think he knew what hit him when you gave him a kiss. Might have been the first one he's ever had the way he reacted. Amazing what a short dress and long legs can achieve."

"I know...you like?" Cindy put her feet up on the dash and pulled up her dress fully uncovering her legs and the crutch of her panties.

"Cut it out Cindy, you're distracting the driver...not looking...keeping my eyes on the road."

"Okay, so if I played with my pussy you wouldn't look then."

"Cindy!!...don't you dare."

"Hmmm...I've got my best satin panties on, and they feel so nice against my pussy...that's a shame you can't see them, probably just as well since you might get a hard on. Guess I'll just have to amuse myself." Cindy shifted her knees apart and from the corner of my eye I glimpsed her hand sliding down onto her blue panty clad pussy.

"Don't worry about me...I'll just amuse myself. Ooops...I think my panties have got a bit wet and I didn't bring any spares. Are you sure you don't want to cop a feel just to make sure I'm not imagining things? Maybe I should take them off...that way they won't get any wetter."

"Cindy, there is no way you are taking your panties off with your feet up on the dash and your legs spread. We'll be in traffic soon and it won't be me who has a crash it will be some other poor bugger who might happen to get a flash."

"Spoilsport...okay I'll keep them on, but I think you should check them out. You know how to steer with only one hand don't you? Come on...I've got a surprise for you."

'Bugger.' I thought to myself, glanced across at Cindy's crutch and glimpsed her hand inside her panties. I slid my hand across and under the top of her panties, as I did so she removed hers. Cindy had shaved her pussy and I felt the silky-smooth skin of her now bald pubis mound. I groaned inwardly.

"Oh Daddy...I knew you'd want to cop a feel of my little girl pussy...I suppose you want to put your finger in my hole. Is your thingy going to grow big now?"

She even had her little girl voice off pat. Cindy sure knew how to push my buttons. I took my hand away.

"Don't be mean...aren't you going to finish what you started?"

"Cindy...you started it...if I had my way I'd put you over my knee smack your arse and then fuck you silly, but right now I'm about to pass a couple of trucks so pull your dress down and behave or you are going to cause an accident. I mean it Cindy."

We were coming up to a passing lane on a long hill. Two logging trucks were crawling their way up it. Cindy had pushed her dress down so that it barely covered her pussy, but she still had her feet up on the dash. As we passed the first truck the driver must have had a clear view into the car and he tooted his horn, I saw him grinning in the rear-view mirror as we cleared him. Coming up towards the top of the hill we passed the second truck, and he gave us a long blast on his air horn followed by a couple of shorter toots. He had his radio microphone in his hand, the first truck probably warned him of the upcoming show.

"You made their day for them Cindy."

"Goody... did my pussy feel nice?"

"Hell yeah...can't wait to give it a good talking too. Promise me Cindy you will behave until tonight. Got heaps to do."

"Yes Daddy," she grinned at me.

Rogers insurance company had a large six storey building in town and they occupied the top two floors. We had brought the policies with us and explained the situation to the receptionist who looked up and found our initial advisory in her file. We explained our reasons for wanting to start the work ASAP, and she then phoned an accessor who met us at the counter. His name was Colin Childs.

"I read about the fire in today's paper. Guess you are the guy who got them out of there. What can I do for you?"

"Oh...haven't seen it." I explained our reasons for wanting to get the work underway, but my reluctance to do so until the damage had been assessed. He was understanding and we made plans for him to visit first thing in the morning.

"Not too early please." Cindy with a dead pan face interrupted.

"Ah yeah...Cindy's right...we haven't had a decent sleep since the fire, and we are both a bit buggered would nine thirty be okay?"

"Of course...no problem." Just then the building's fire alarm sounded. "Let's go guys, we need to use the stairs, no panic, the alarm goes off at least once each month, might be an evacuation drill."

Once outside Colin lead us to an assembly point with at least another sixty people. More were joining us and wardens wearing jackets were checking that everyone had left the building. Two fire appliances pulled up. Two firemen from the first appliance headed into the building and the guy with one white stripe spoke to a warden. The second appliance was a big truck with a hydraulic crane like device with a ladder on it. The two drivers pulled open a locker on the first truck and ran two hoses into a large cabinet on the side of the building. One of them was Tony from out at the lake. Some of the office girls from the building were making cheeky remarks about him. Tony glanced over at the assembly point and recognizing Cindy and I wandered over.

"Fancy meeting you two here...how's it going Tim, hi Cindy."

"Hiya Tim...I thought you had four days off after the other night."

"Overtime shift...that's okay...good money...you seen the paper today?"

"No haven't got that far yet, can't say I'm looking forward to seeing it...so what's going on in there?"

"Pressure drop in the sprinkler system has set the alarm off, but we've got to check the whole building out. So anyway the boss was telling me you might be interested in joining up. It's a bloody good job Tim. Not everyone's cup of tea but good conditions and the time off is sweet." The alarm switched off and the firemen were coming out of the building. The boss gave the 'all clear' and everyone started filing back in, except two girls who seemed to be hanging around Tony. Tony became aware of them standing behind him. "And if you happen to be single you wouldn't believe the number of chicks who have the hots for a man in uniform...sorry Cindy."

Cindy laughed. "Yeah...I can understand that...do you get to take it home?"

Tony rolled his eyes, then laughed. "The uniform or the girls? Need to go guys, the boss is looking at me sideways...great to see you looking better Tim...hope your uncle and aunt get better soon Cindy." Tony headed off and started rolling up one of the hoses.

"Tea or coffee in the morning Colin?" Cindy turned to him and gave her best smile.

"Always coffee in the morning Cindy." He laughed.

I shook hands with Colin, and we headed off.

Next stop was the hospital. The receptionist knew us by now and allowed us straight through with a pleasant hello. "The doctor asked to see you when you've finished visiting."

Audrey was still similar to the day before, sleepy and still drugged up. She woke and smiled to the sound of our voices. "Hi, you two...so nice to see you. Roger woke up but he's asleep again now."

I wondered if he had, or she was just imagining it. Cindy and I had discussed it and decided to tell her that both hers and my parents had come down.

"That's so nice, I haven't seen them in years, shame that I was in here." We talked about anything we could to try and fill in the time till eventually Audrey fell asleep again. Back at reception, the receptionist called a Doctor Cameron over the PA system. He met us and asked us to follow him into an office.

"So this morning we took Mister Gordon out of his induced coma. We wanted to run some neurology tests and needed him conscious. He's not responding to treatment as well as we expected, he's still not in a stable condition, or stable enough anyway to shift him to a burns unit. Mrs Gordon isn't doing too well either. I'm racking my brains as to why, and that's the reason for the neurology tests. This is off the record in as much as I'm a physician and deal with test results, facts and figures, but I'm long enough in the tooth to understand that things such as the will to live or not, has a big bearing on the recovery of some patients. Can you think of any reason that the Gordon's might not want to get better?"

Cindy looked at me before giving an emphatic, "No."

"When Mr Gordon woke from his coma he kept mumbling a couple of words. 'Carving and Garden', does that mean anything, bearing in mind he was still heavily drugged?"

"No. That's strange."

"Okay...let's hope the two of them improve soon, but if you can think of anything let me know."

Cindy and I were in a pensive mood as we headed to the building supply outlet. We wondered if Audrey wasn't responding because she was worried about Roger. I put in my materials order which would be delivered in the next couple of days.

Cindy insisted we had to get a paper and sure enough there was a picture of the boatshed and boat taken from the lake on the front page. She read me the article as we cruised homeward.

'Reluctant Hero Saves Two from Lakeside Inferno.' The article was straight forward in its facts, with a quote from Dave the fire chief saying that if it wasn't for the actions of their rescuer who wished to remain anonymous, at least one of the patients would not have survived, etc, etc.

We stopped at the café where Dana insisted we had a meal. My father's old friend Ben Marka dropped by our table, and I introduced Cindy. Ben was a local Māori Kaumatua and had blessed 'Audacious' when Roger had launched her. We talked about our families, and he told me how sorry he was about the loss of Cam before telling us a story of how Cam pissed all over his leg when he was playing horsies by bouncing Cam on his knee as a one-year-old, which made us laugh.

"Tim I would like to come out to the house to do a blessing. I wouldn't normally unless I was asked but I've had this nagging feeling that something isn't quite right out there, so it would ease my mind just to make sure."

"That would be great thanks Ben, right now we need all the help we can get."

Ben arranged to meet us the following afternoon.

'Gardens and carvings'. As soon as we got back it kept playing on my mind. Cindy seemed to have other things on hers, but I asked her to bear with me as we made our way up behind the Gordon's house. Both Roger and Audrey were avid gardeners, Audrey with her flowers and Roger with his vegetables. The vegetable garden was extensive and included a glasshouse full of tomatoes. It was all flourishing in the summer weather, and I reminded myself to make sure it was watered. At the back of the garden, a spade was planted in the dirt and there were fresh piles of earth where Roger must have been extending the boundary. A trench six feet long and a couple of feet deep had earth piled around it. Roger loved making his own compost and I figured he would be burying the compost in the new trench. We looked around before shrugging our shoulders and wandering back to the house. As we passed the glasshouse I noticed a tarpaulin that seemed to be crumpled up against the side. That was unusual for Roger who kept the property spotless. I asked Cindy to help me fold it and we pulled it back to spread it out. As we did we exposed the carving. It was about five feet long and eighteen inches wide and covered with dirt, but the traditional tiki and moko design could be clearly seen.

"Wow, look at that." Said Cindy.

"Cindy don't touch it. Help me cover it up."

We put the cover back over it, and I told Cindy we were going to get Ben.

"Can't we do it tomorrow?" she asked.

"No this is important, we need to do it now,"

Ben lived on the other side of the bay, and he didn't seem surprised to see us. I explained what we had found, to which he replied he had better have a look.

The moment Ben saw the carving he started to sing a Wiata (Prayer song), before picking it up and taking it to the lake edge where he laid it down on the grass and washed it by scooping up handfuls of water. Cindy and I stood back and watched as Ben continued to chant in Maori. "Show me where the trench is Tim."

Ben laid the carving into the trench then filled it in with dirt, sung a final Wiata then beckoned Cindy and me to join him at the lake edge. I held her hand as I saw her beginning to shake. Ben splashed lake water onto us as he chanted another Karakia (prayer).

Te wheriko, te tapu e,

Haere i tua, haere i waho,

Haere I te wai-kopatapata e rere nei.

Kia hoki mai, ai ko tew ai-mahuru.

Korou noa,

Korou ora.

"Everything will be fine now Cindy...the carving is back where it belongs. Just a bit more to do...I'll just bless the boat and shed."

In typical Cindy fashion she went to give Ben a hug, but I held her back. "Later Cindy."

"Oh...okay." Ben wandered down to the boatshed and I took Cindy's hand and lead her to the cottage.

"That was so scary...is that why they aren't getting better."

"I think so Cindy...the carving was buried for a reason; Roger probably didn't think anything of it when he dug it up."

"I got the shakes."

"But you feel okay now don't you?"

"Yeah I suppose I do...I feel sort of peaceful."

"Good. I'm just going to run Ben home, you can thank him next time we see him, just not right now. How about we think about something to eat. If you want a bath Cindy I'll run it for you when I get back, but only if you promise me to behave, I don't want you to get carried away, let's leave that till later...promise."

"Yes Daddy...I promise." That look again and puppy dog eyes. I smiled. "What's the surprise you told me you had?"

"Won't be a surprise if I tell you will it." I went to my dad's liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of Johnny Walker for Ben then went down to the boatshed.

"How did you know Ben...that things weren't right?" I was driving him back around the bay to his place.

"Every day for the past couple of months I have heard that Kaka parrot screeching away as it makes Its way across the lake and lands in the trees behind Roger and Audrey's house. It stopped a couple of days ago and then I noticed none of the Tuis or other birds around."

"Is that why the fire happened?"

"I'll let you make up your own mind about that Tim, I believe so. The carving had been buried for a reason and that's where it should remain."

Back at the cottage there was no sign of Cindy, so I headed up the track and filled the bath. Cindy arrived wearing her bikini with a bottle of wine and glasses in hand. She had piled and clipped her hair up exposing her shoulders. She looked gorgeous and I could see a hint of makeup around her eyes, and she must have put a bit of lipstick on.

"You look hot...you got a date or something?"

"Yeah...I've decided I like men in uniforms so jacked up an orgy with a bunch of firemen."

"So when are they coming?"

"As soon as my pussy gets hot enough to catch on fire...that's where you come into it Buster, you need to get it nice and hot." Cindy unclipped her bikini top and dropped it, then placed her hands under her tits and pushing them up smiled at me. "You like my titties?" Those beautiful pink nipples seemed to harden as she poked them towards me. Then she stepped into the bath.