Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

"Yes Daddy...Ali said it only hurts a little bit to begin with if you are going to put your cock in my bum hole...is that what you are going to do Daddy?"

"Yes honey...but first I need to get my cock nice and wet." Placing my cock head against her pussy I guided an inch of it into her hole.

"Naughty Daddy...you're so naughty putting your thing in me."

She was so wet that the rest of my length entered her with one slow push. We both groaned together. I loved that feeling of having my cock encased by pussy, as Cindy pulled back her legs and laid her calves on my shoulders. I only slowly pulled back and entered her twice more before the urge to cum was so overpowering that I pulled out, waited for the urge to pass, then placed my cock against her arse hole, rubbed it around her pucker, then holding it straight, pushed. Cindy's arse muscles clenched then relaxed allowing my cock head to pass through the first barrier. I stopped pushing to allow her to adjust against the intrusion and felt the pressure against my cock head subside.

"You okay Cindy?"

"Yes Daddy...it only hurts a bit." However her words and face were strained.

"Good girl...that was the hardest bit...now relax. Daddy's going to put more cock into you...start to fuck your arse then have a big cum. You tell me when you want to cum Cindy, and we can do it together. What are all the men doing now Cindy?" I felt the pressure on my cock start to relax as once more Cindy's imagination came to the fore.

"Oh Daddy...those naughty men are all beginning to dump their cum on me now. Big hard cocks are being pushed into my mouth, rubbing and cumming all over my titties, now I've got their stuff on my face and my tummy, over my poor little pussy after they've shoved their cocks into it and fucked me, so their cocks feel good. And Daddy...someone's even got a cock in my bum hole. They are all using every hole I have, just so that they can have a big cum. Do you mind that all the men are fucking and cumming on me Daddy does it make your cock big and hard watching them using me Daddy? Dirty, filthy men Daddy, using your girl. Maybe I shouldn't have rubbed my pussy and shown them...but it's too late now. Daddy did you say that big cock in my bum is yours...it makes me feel like I'm having a big pooh?"

"Yes Cindy...I've got my cock in your arse and now I'm going to put some more in so that I can fuck you. Just a little bit more Cindy so that I don't have to hold it in with my hand."

"Ok Daddy...I'm ready now." Cindy took a big breath, then exhaled and relaxed.

Applying more pressure against her arse I managed to force at least an inch more up her chute, enough that her arse was holding it safely now and I was able to take my hand away and grip her thighs. I didn't dare pull back too far for fear of being pushed back out, before being rewarded by managing to force more into her.

"Oh Daddy." Cindy was panting. "Yes... I knew I could do it...just like Ali. Come on Daddy show me what you've got."

Not needing any more encouragement I started slowly pumping, able to move more freely and go slightly deeper on each stroke. Cindy grunted on each in stroke, but despite the pressure around my cock any discomfort soon dissipated, and I felt my cum starting to build. Now I started to pump her harder.

"Won't be long Cindy."

Cindy's hand shot down to her pussy. She rubbed it furiously before digging two fingers into her hole and pushing them in as deep as she could while arching her back which allowed my cock to go even deeper into her arse. I could feel her fingers through the wall of her arse as she jammed them in and out.

"NOW DADDY...BIG CUM NOW DADDY!!" Cindy yelled out, her hips started bouncing on the table as she started to cum, and I only managed a couple of more pumps before exploding into her as we both yelled.

"ON ME DADDY...CUM ON ME." She screamed.

I would have happily kept dumping my load into her arse but jerked my cock out grabbed it and aimed at her belly. I was even surprised at the force of my remaining ejaculation as the first shot hit her tits then two more shot across her belly. I grabbed her hand and pulled it out of her still humping pussy so that I could let my remaining cum flow onto her bald pussy.

"Dirty Daddy...you are so dirty...you used my poor bum hole so that you could cum up it and then all over me." She slumped back after looking at the cum I had shot over her then she smiled. "Can you clean me up and put me to bed, then tuck me in please Daddy?...I've got so much cum on me."

With her legs still spread wide I stood back and held her ankles, while taking in the erotic sight of this gorgeous red head with streams of cum along her belly over one tit and glistening over her pussy. A dribble of cum had escaped from her arse as she twitched again uncontrollably.

Cindy was almost asleep but had a smile on her face after I washed her with a warm flannel, picked her up and carried her to the bed.

To be continued.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers
1...67891011