Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have said 'What did you just say?' But I had heard her well enough. Putting a hand under her chin I lifted it up, so that she had to look into my eyes. "Sorry Cindy but I don't just fuck...I'm a lover Cindy, I like to make love."

"Oh...could you just not fuck me...I'm desperate Tim, I haven't had a fuck for a long time...since...well since Ollie. Haven't wanted to, but you've made me as randy as hell. I've been that way since I met you, and I just want to be fucked to get it out of my system...please Tim." Cindy reached down and put a hand around my cock.

I had already started to get hard the moment she stepped into the shower. Now as she slowly stroked me, my cock became swollen and was soon pressing against her stomach. I placed my hands over her tits tweaking her nipples which instantly became hard. Cindy groaned and looked down at my cock in her hand.

"Good boy Tim." Cindy gently rubbed the head through her pubic hair. She had obviously shaved around her pussy so that there was only a thin strip of pubes remained. The contrast of her red pubes against her Ivory skin fascinated me. Cindy lifted up onto her toes and spread her legs pushing my cock down onto the nubbin of her clit which now peeked out between her pussy lips. Any thoughts about not just fucking Cindy like she wanted, were rapidly disappearing.

"Say hello to Dicky Clitty." She laughed as she continued to circle her pussy lips with my cockhead.

Cindy looked up at me. "Ok big boy...I'm turning around now and you're going to shove that cock up my pussy and fuck me like there's no tomorrow. You can make love to me later...right now I just want a big fat cock and it happens to be in my hand and you happen to own it. So unless it's detachable you better get busy."

"Yes ma'am."

I'd turned off the shower as there was never much hot water. Cindy turned around and leaned with her forearms against the shower wall, went up to her tiptoes again, spread her legs and pushed her bum against me. She wriggled it seductively as I dipped down and while holding it, pushed my cock into the cleft between her legs. She was looking back over her shoulder at me. "Know what to do from here?" There was that cheeky smile again.

Grinning back at her I thought to myself. 'Right, I'll show you...you cheeky bitch.' While still holding my cock I moved it around until I felt the head against the depression of her pussy hole. Cindy wriggled her backside gently pushing against me and my cockhead started to enter her hole. She groaned as the first couple of inches slowly slid in. She was tight and I groaned back. That feeling of warmth as you first slide a cock into a pussy is the best feeling in the world, and I was eagerly anticipating the next few minutes.

"Yoo hoo." The voice came from the deck. It was Audrey. Cindy's head jerked around as she straightened up, her eyes big and her mouth open with a look of disbelief on her face. I put a finger to my lips reached over and turned on the shower. Cindy had that 'what do we do' expression on her face as she lifted her hands towards me. I pointed to my chest then the back door, made swimming gestures, and pointed in the direction of the lake.

Cindy nodded as I quietly snuck out of the shower, pulled on my boardshorts and opened the back door, pleased that I had gone around and oiled hinges and catches a couple of weeks previously.

"You hoo...anybody there?" Audrey was in the kitchen and must be hearing the shower running by now.

"Oh hi Aunty...I won't be long." She called out.

"Where's Tim?...I just brought you young ones some lunch. Saw you come back and thought you might be hungry." I got the feeling Audrey was being nosy more than anything.

"Aw...he said he was going for a swim while I had a shower to get the salt off."

"Oh okay. I'll just leave it here then."

"No. I'll be out in a minute Aunty won't be long."

Meanwhile I was out the door which I quietly closed behind me and jogged up the track leading into the bush, I made my way along it, and cut back to the lake edge before diving in and swimming back around to the cottage.

Cindy told me later that as she made her way into the kitchen, Audrey had craned her neck around her to check the bathroom out.

"I can't see him."

"There he is." Cindy pointed through the lounge window.

"Oh yes."

I was just coming around the corner of the bay and made my way to the jetty before climbing the ladder and casually wandering up to the cottage. As I got closer I looked up at the two of them who were now on the deck, Cindy was laying out some plates on the table.

"Oh hi Audrey." I tried to act surprised.

"Hello Tim... just brought you some lunch. How was your surfing?"

"It was great. Cindy is full of surprises...she handles her board really well." 'And other things' I thought to myself.

"That's wonderful. Our Cynthia is a very talented girl, aren't you dear. I thought you might enjoy the company. Now come and have something to eat." Cindy seemed to blush a bit. "Thanks Audrey I'll just get changed."

Any hope that Audrey might disappear were soon dashed as she sat with us at the table as we tucked into sandwiches and cake.

"Now...Roger is keen to take the boat out, would you two like to go for a water-ski?"

I glanced at Cindy. She seemed to raise her eyes slightly in mock desperation. "Yes thankyou Aunty...that would be wicked." I realized trying to make any excuses would only make Audrey suspicious.

"Good, we'll see you in half an hour then Tim. Come on Cynthia, you can help Roger with the boat."

Audrey gathered up the plates and started across the lawn. Cindy stood up to follow, gave me another raised eyebrow look and followed Audrey, catching up with her, but not before she flipped up the back of her dress and gave me a glance at her panty clad backside. She twisted her head back and grinned at me.

'Audacious' was Roger's pride and joy. She was 18-feet long. Varnished mahogany planking powered by a Chrysler V8. It had taken Roger two years to build her, and Audrey referred to the boat as 'Roger's Mistress' as he spent more time playing with her than, as when Audrey had got a bit tipsy one night had said to my mum "than me." Roger had won the annual 'Wooden Boat' trophy with 'Audacious', which was proudly displayed over the mantlepiece. Audrey took great delight in explaining to everyone the boats name was a play on hers. 'Audacious' sat now against the jetty shining in the brilliant sparkly water as I made my way across the lawn carrying my ski and vest.

Cindy wore her bikini and rash vest. Although tanned she had already explained to me when we were surfing, of the need to not overdo it, as her fair skin was susceptible to sunburn.

"Want to do the course Tim?" Roger asked as he put the boat into neutral in the middle of the lake.

"That would be great thanks Roger, just a bit of a warm up first please."

"Ok. You want 32?"

"Yes please Roger." Roger was referring to the 32-mph speed through the slalom course.

Cindy seemed to know what was going on and after fitting my vest on and jumping over the side. then fitting on my ski, she had the tow rope in hand and tossed me the handle. She poked her tongue at me as she did so.

I'd been water-skiing ever since I could remember and Mum, Dad and my brothers had spent most summers being towed around behind Dad's boat. Us boys always on Dad's back to have a break so that we could get to the beach and surf.

The rope stretched out and Roger gunned the boat pulling me up onto the ski. A couple of practise turns, and I jumped the wake before laying into a turn then repeated the process on the other side of the wake. Cindy was grinning at me as I gave Audrey the thumbs up. She tapped Roger on the shoulder, and he turned into the course proper. Skiing a slalom course is all about timing and perfect turns. At 32-mph it was easy, so I gave Audrey the palm up signal as Roger turned for the next run. The revs on the boat went up. At 34-mph I had to be perfect, went through the gate and almost clipped the first buoy as I ran down the course. I was skiing good considering it was over a year since last skiing. At the last buoy I cut it too fine, fell in the middle of the turn and rolled three or four times skipping across the water.

'Audacious' pulled up beside me. "Want to go again Tim?"

"No all-good thanks Roger," I grinned up at him.

As I scrambled up the boarding ladder Cindy was putting on her vest. "Can I use your ski Tim?"

"Yeah sure." She sat on the seat at the rear of the boat and stretched out her legs so that I could adjust the bindings. I felt like a shoe salesman as I moved the bindings and slipped Cindy's feet into them. I'm sure I heard her sigh as I held her feet. Something to put into the memory bank.

Cindy skied like she surfed, smooth and competently. Once again I was impressed, more so by her stature and her long legs which looked sexy as hell clamped into the black bindings. She had a smile a mile wide as she carved turns until she signalled enough.

Roger wanted to give the boat a good run to get the battery up, so suggested we head down the lake and back. Cindy and I sat on the back seat. With the roar of the exhausts and the motor in front of us, we were able to talk with raised voices, without fear of being overheard, but I removed Cindy's hand from my leg indicating the large rear-view mirror in the middle of the dashboard. Roger wasn't watching us but concentrating on steering the boat.

"That was a close one in the shower Kemosabe. Quick thinking. Imagine if we'd been caught, they might have sent me home."

"Yeah. What's worse, it could have meant the end of my home cooked meals."

We kept watching the mirror, and Audrey, in case she turned around. Cindy leaned closer. Then gently punched my arm "You still owe me Tim."

"Aw Ok. What was that we were doing again?"

"I was randy before, but I just about cum thinking how rude that was. You owe me a fuck and I wouldn't mind it if we did it just like we almost managed. But I'm so desperate I'd fuck you now if I could get away with it."

"You should have seen me, trotting through the bush and then trying to swim with half a silly in my pants." Cindy almost laughed out loud before remembering to keep it down.

Audrey must have heard her, turned around and smiled at us before turning back. She said something to Roger who glanced at us in the rear-view mirror, he was smiling.

"How are we going to get alone? At your place we continually run the risk of getting caught."

"Let me think about it, we could always just go for a drive."

"Like hell buster...desperate as I am I'm not getting fucked in the back of your brothers station wagon. Had enough of that when I was younger."

"Ok I laughed...I better put my thinking cap on."

I helped Roger put 'Audacious' onto her cradle, we washed her down and winched her back into the boat shed.

"Would you like to stay for tea Tim?"

"Ah...yeah that would be nice thanks Audrey. Just got a couple of things to do first, need to do a bit of washing and get it on the line. Be about an hour if that's okay." I turned and winked at Cindy.

"Aunty, if Tim doesn't mind I might go over to his place later and listen to his tapes. He has an amazing collection. If I'm lucky he might sing for me again."

"Yes dear that would be lovely...nice to see you two getting along. I'm sure you don't mind do you Tim?"

"Ah...no. That's fine by me."

Audrey looked smug with herself. It dawned on me that she was matchmaking, trying to get us together. If only she knew.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Roger talked boats, while Audrey tried to keep changing the subject by asking Cindy and I questions, most of which she knew the answers too, but it was for Cindy and mines benefits as she tried to get us to know one another better. After about an hour I could see Cindy was starting to get restless. Her foot found mine under the table and she pressed down on it. She wanted out of there.

There had been one burning question that I wanted to know.

"Cindy...how come I've never seen you at the lake before?"

Roger and Audrey glanced at each other awkwardly.

"It's alright guys. Don't be embarrassed, Tim will understand."

"I guess I had better explain it then," said Audrey. "Cynthia is my brother's daughter. Many years ago the family had a bit of a fallout. It was over my father's will which was contested by my brother, and we haven't talked since. We had a family re-union a few months ago and although Cynthia's dad didn't attend, Cynthia decided to...which was absolutely wonderful...to meet her and her fiancée for the first time. Oh dear...I'm sorry Cynthia for mentioning him."

"That's okay Aunty, I've told Tim about Ollie."

"Oh good...so anyway we invited Cynthia to come and stay at the lake and Roger and I were absolutely delighted when she rang to say she was coming."

"Cool. Where did you learn to ski like that Cindy?"

"Ollie's mum and dad. They are members of the Henley water ski club. They taught me and Phil, but we didn't do much after the three of us had drivers licences and just wanted to surf. Phil's a good skier. Might give you a run for your money."

"Thanks Audrey for explaining that. Don't laugh you guys but I couldn't figure it out and thought maybe Cindy here just called you Uncle and Aunty to be nice and you weren't actually related."

"Why would you think that?" Cindy had found my foot again. This time she pressed down on it a lot harder.

"Because you look so different to all the rest of the Gordons."

"I hope you mean that in a nice way Tim. I get my looks and red hair from my mum. Dad met her in Scotland during the war." This time Cindy kicked me in the ankle. She knew I was teasing her by stringing out the conversation. "Thanks for the nice dinner Aunty and thanks for the skiing uncle Roger."

"Your most welcome Cynthia, I enjoy taking people out on the lake." There was constant pressure on my ankle now from Cindy's foot.

"Can we help with the dishes Audrey?" I stood up and started gathering the plates.

"Oh no. Thank you for offering Tim. You young people run along."

Cindy almost jumped out of her chair and smiling sweetly wandered outside.

"Prick," she said to me as we wandered back to my place.

I laughed and got a punch in the arm for doing so.

Once inside Cindy was at me. She tried to rip my T shirt off, but I held her hands and laughed.

"Slow down Cindy." Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her into an embrace and started to gently kiss her. She struggled for a few seconds then relented. We kissed for a minute or so. I felt the tension go out of her as she relaxed and put her arms around me. She finally broke it off.

"That was nice Tim, but I don't need seducing, you know what I need. Stop pissing around. Get in the shower."

"Okay," I smiled at her. "But just trust me. I've got something better than the shower. Follow me." I grabbed towels and a torch and handed them to Cindy, then a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. She followed me through the back door and up the track. At the top I turned onto another, till we came to a grassy area that looked out over the lake. In the middle of the little glade there was an old iron bath with a brush screen around it. The water in it was steaming.

"What's this?" Cindy was trying to take it all in.

"This is my mum's 'Sanity Bath' as she calls it. Dad built it for her." Next to the bath was a post with a gas Califont connected to gas bottles, and a spout out of which warm water poured. A thermostat in one corner controlled the temperature, and a drain pipe at one end controlled the level. "Mum will grab a book and bottle of wine and spend hours up here. Dad used to say to us 'Better go and wake your mother up," and often he would disappear for an hour or two. I remember once Cam going to check they were Ok, and the look on his face when he came back was priceless. I didn't understand what was going on at the time, but mum ended up having a 'mother and son' talk with him."

"This is so cool Tim." Cindy was taking in the view across the lake. The sun was starting to set.

"Thought you might like it." I stood next to her and put an arm around her taking in the view and the sunset. "At least up here we won't get disturbed. I'm sure Roger and Audrey don't know about it. It's a bit of a family secret."

"Is this what you were doing when you were doing you're washing?"

"Yeah." I grinned at her "Had to set it up."

"Goody...Now where were we."

Cindy reached for my cock and slid a hand along it. I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her again. She pulled the string on the front of my boardshorts and slipped a hand inside, playing with my rapidly hardening cock. I slid my hand up her thigh while lifting her dress then onto her panties.

"What the hell!" She had no panties on.

Cindy giggled.

"Have you been like that all the time?"

"Yep...thought you might want to cop a feel under the table during dinner."

"You dirty little hussy." I smiled. "Like to live dangerously don't you."

Cindy laughed, checked the water temperature and pulled off her dress."

"Drop them buster." She was yanking down my shorts. My cock sprang free. Grabbing onto it, she gently pulled me towards the bath. "I'm all mixed up now, desperate for you to fuck me but this is so romantic maybe you could do a bit of this love making you keep on harping about."

"Honestly Cindy, with your hand around my cock like this and looking at you now, I think the first option is the way to go. Let's just do this and get it over with."

"Good boy. I knew you'd come around to my way of thinking. Is this alright?" She turned around and supported herself with her hands on the side of the bath, shuffled her feet back and spread them wide. I was presented with her totally exposed pussy, even her pink puckered arsehole was totally open to me.

Laying a hand on the back of her neck, I grabbed my cock and pressed the head against her pussy lips. I already had precum on the tip of my cock that I smeared over her lips but kept rubbing my cockhead around them until I felt some of her own juices on the tip of my cock.

"Christ Tim if you keep doing that I just might cum without it in me. Please put it in."

Slowly I worked the head into her hole. Cindy wriggled her hips then pushed back. My cock eased its way in. I held it there and groaned in pleasure as her pussy enveloped me. As I pulled back a couple of inches and pushed forward again Cindy readjusted her stance. I could feel her pussy starting to lubricate as I started slowly thrusting.

"Good that feels good Tim. I'd forgotten how nice it is."

As I increased the pace of my thrusting, Cindy started to push back. Now most of my cock was inside her and I paced my thrusts knowing that this was Cindy's fuck and worried I might cum too soon, then a thought hit me.

"Shit Cindy...were not using protection."

"It's ok...I'm still on the pill you can cum in my pussy," she grunted. "Tim...pull my hair."

Taking a handful of her shoulder length red hair I gently pulled her head back. "Now Tim...start to fuck me hard." Not needing any more encouragement I started pumping her pussy as hard as I could. My pelvis was slapping against her bum cheeks, then my balls started hitting against her clit as all my cock was forced up her hole. Cindy leaned forward onto her elbows, I was giving her everything I had and couldn't believe my own cum hadn't start to churn as it had been many months since my last fuck.

"Fuuuuck," she yelled out as she started bucking uncontrollably. I had to stop pumping as she came for fear she was going to break something as she bucked into my pelvis. I felt her pussy muscles squeeze onto my cock, relax, then squeeze again. "Fuck...fuck...fuck Tim."