Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she grinned at me.

"How about we make those phone calls first. Roger and Audrey have let me use their phone in the past, saves me going to the phone booth down at the shop, guess they won't mind in the circumstances."

My mum wasn't at home, so I phoned my father at his work even though it was Sunday and sure enough he was there. I didn't go into many details just told him I had a couple of burns, but I was alright, but the Gordons weren't. The call to Cindy's parents was a different matter and I disappeared as Cindy got a bit heated talking to them.

She met me out on the deck with a bit of an embarrassed smile. "Sorry about that, don't know what you heard but Dad wants me to go back home, and I said no way, not while Roger and Audrey need help. He wasn't too pleased. Come on let's get to the bath."

"Gonna drop your pants in case they get wet?" Cindy had me with my head hung over the edge of the bath and was lathering up my hair, she had a towel draped across my back and shoulders.

"No I'm fine thanks." I had my eyes closed. "You checked everything was working when I woke up."

"Spoilsport. I'm going to take mine off...I'm getting wet." She stopped and was obviously stripping out of her clothes, but I couldn't turn around and look for fear of getting shampoo in my eyes.

As she was rinsing my hair by pouring the warm bath water over it with a jug she let her tits rub along my back. "Cindy!"

"Be quiet please, I'm just going to put some of my conditioner in your hair. It's Vidal Sassoon and we need to leave it there for five minutes."

"Your enjoying this aren't you?" She had a flannel now and was soaping and washing my neck and shoulders teasing me by continually allowing her tits to slide up my now slippery back.

"Yep. Be quiet or you'll get conditioner in your mouth, lift an arm please." As well as her tits she was now pressing her tummy against my lower back. "Okay time for a rinse." Instead of Cindy getting beside me to dip the jug and rinse me off she insisted on doing it from behind hunched over my back and reaching forward now I felt her pubic hair rubbing across the small of my back it was one of the sexiest teases I had ever experienced. "Okay stand up." I did as she bid, enjoying the game, as standing behind me she now used the flannel and soap to wash my chest slowly working down across my stomach. She pulled the string on my boardshorts and whispered in my ear. "Loose the shorts Buster."

I was grinning to myself as I pushed them down my legs. Cindy wrapped the flannel around my rapidly hardening cock and pulled my backside into her pelvis. "Got to wash everything." Now she started gently humping my backside. Turning around I grabbed the flannel and threw it in the bath as I kissed her.

"I haven't finished yet." She protested grinning at me.

"Oh yes you have...get in the bath girl."

"You can't hide this from me by losing in the water." Cindy made a grab for my cock, but I was too quick. Grabbing her wrist I spun her around and gave her backside a swat.

She squealed. "Ow...I think I like that."

I had already lowered the level off the bath water and hopped in followed by Cindy who settled in between my legs with her back to me. Tentatively I leaned back against the end of the bath and getting comfortable put my arms around her and pulled her back into my chest. We both sat there quietly.

"This is nice Tim; I hope you don't mind me being a big tease and mucking around when I know you're a bit sore and tired."

"No of course not. I've enjoyed the last couple of days despite what happened last night. I thought I'd be waking up to a sad little worried girl today and spend most of it trying to comfort you, Instead I woke up to a hand around my cock. That's a nice way of taking our minds off things."

Cindy laughed then got a bit serious. "I know it must seem a bit strange and when I woke this morning my head was in a bit of a turmoil. I ran through everything that happened last night with the fire, then at the hospital and I'm worried sick about Uncle Roger, he's such a nice man. What you said to me last night though about there being nothing more we can do and that they are getting the best care they possibly can, sort of eased my mind. Then I started thinking about you and what you did. If I'd been alone at the time I don't know what I would have done. You make me feel so safe Tim that it's ridiculous. I feel like a little girl in the arms of her father...not that mine was much like that. I go gooey just thinking about you, and I made my mind up to make sure I wasn't going to be upset and worried about everything. And that's not hard when I'm around you."

Leaning forward I kissed Cindy's neck, and she snuggled back into me. "Thanks Cindy,"

"What are you thanking me for...I'm trying to thank you."

"The last few months of my life have been so shitty. Then you come along like a ray of sunshine with a size ten boot that gave me a big kick in the arse which is exactly what I needed. I'm as worried as hell about Roger too and got the nicest surprise of my life when I woke up this morning. Last night I thought to myself. 'Well that's that...the fun and games with Cindy are over.'"

"What do you think of me though Tim, am I a bit silly."

"No way...apart from being funny as hell, you're strong willed and know your own mind. Still don't know anything about you though, like what are you studying, you're family, things like that."

Cindy pinched my leg. "You're supposed to say I'm gorgeous, cute as hell, got lovely eyes, a killer body, nice legs, a beautiful bum, and tits to die for...not to mention my hot as pussy...stuff like that."

I laughed "Ok...all of that...I'll try to remember to mention it next time you ask."

"You know how you we're telling me you like making love...I can't stop thinking about that Tim. I feel excited to see what it's like. Up to now my sex life has consisted of having a screw and that's it. I thought everyone was like that and I never really thought about that other stuff you talked about...you know finding out what turns me on. Already what you've done is way different to what I've experienced before. You can start again anytime you want Tim."

"Okay," I laughed. "But we've got a busy day ahead, how about we leave it till we've got a couple of hours to ourselves and somewhere we can be a bit more comfortable."

"Spoilsport...that's not what that thing poking into my bum is telling me."

"Not responsible for the actions of my dick Cindy. He works totally independent of me."

"I'll remember that next time I talk to him...maybe we need to have a private conversation."

"Yeah well I intend having a long face to face conversation with your pussy sometime soon."

"Goody...it probably needs a good talking to; I'll try not to listen in...bugger Tim...I'm getting tingles just thinking about it. Are you sure we can't start now."

"No time for what I've got in mind for you Madam. You've got to slow down a bit Cindy, we don't seem to get past go before we are at it like a couple of rabbits."

"I know, I guess I'm trying to make up for lost time. The only times I've managed to chill out is when I've smoked a bit of dope. Could we just have a quicky then?...all this talk has made me horny again...I'll do all the work."

"Okay," I laughed. "But promise me that next time I get to call the shots."

"Is that a pun?" She was grinning.

My hands had been on Cindy's tummy I shifted them up to under her breasts and started gently massaging them at the same time kissing the back of her neck and around to her ear.

Cindy started to groan as I tweaked her nipples between fingers and thumbs. They were already hard. Cindy's rosy coloured nipples against the pale white of her untanned tits fascinated me and I stared at them as I continued kissing her neck and shoulders. Her red pubes against her pale pelvis had the same effect on me. I had never been with a redhead before, but Cam had and had told me that 'they go off'. She turned, and we kissed again as I slipped a hand down and over her pussy mound. Cindy not one to be shy spread her legs and placed her feet on mine as I slipped a finger along the fold of her pussy lips and dabbed at her clit which got harder as I continued tapping on it.

"You need a shave Buster." Cindy lifted a hand back and ran it along my chin.

"So do you Cindy.' I ran my fingers along either side of her strip of pubic hair. It was rough compared with the softness of her pubes. "If I'm to have a face to face with your pussy I wouldn't want to think I'm talking to a hedgehog."

Cindy giggled. "I could shave it all off if you wanted, I've done it before."

"Did you just...what for?"

"Phil jacked me up a modelling job for a clothing company that sponsors him. They insisted the models had to get rid of their pubes. It felt really nice and clean without them, especially when we were changing bikinis at the beach. The wind on my bald pussy felt really rude. Want me to do it?"

"Sounds like a deal to me. I'll shave if you do." In my head I was already thinking what it would be like, licking her smooth bald pussy.

"Can't wait," she suddenly said and reached between us as she leaned forward holding the edge of the bath with one hand, my cock with the other and squatted above it. Slowly she lowered down onto my cock, wriggling her backside as she had the day before to help work it in to her. The sight of her perfect pink arsehole tempted me to touch it, but we hadn't been there yet, so I resisted. Now she started to fuck me, slowly at first and I'd forgotten how tight she was, but she was soon taking most of my length as the water entering her pussy helped lubricate it. From her squatting position she stopped and shifted her legs back jamming my hips between her legs and the side of the bath. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. Any chance of a nice slow fuck evaporated as she suddenly increased her pace. Water sloshed around in the bath. I felt it on my back and the sting of it as it hit the dressings. We fucked like that for a few minutes, and I reached forward sliding my hands up her hips onto her tits playing with each of her nipples, Cindy flung her head back.

"Oh yes...I'm going to do it Tim...I'm going to cum. Cum up my little girl pussy with me Tim." She started groaning. Luckily her words triggered some perverted part of my brain. I had already cum an hour before, yet I felt my balls crunch up. Cindy sat back and shook as she yelled out, the extra bit of cock that was forced up her pussy so that I felt the end against her Cervix put me over the edge, and I let rip for the second time, groaning out at the same time as she did. I kept squirting and her pussy kept clenching as though greedily wanting more. Cindy continued to kneel there for a minute or so breathing hard with her head hung forward now, before awkwardly getting up off my rapidly deflating cock.

"We can go now." Cindy grinned at me as she turned and knelt over me machine gunning kisses on my lips.

We stopped at the Supermarket to buy groceries and then the bottle store on the way to the hospital. The receptionist at Intensive care was adamant that there was only to be one visitor but when Cindy explained that there were two Gordons, and we were relatives she let both of us in. 'Good thinking Cindy.'

Audrey was lying on her back in a bed with her hands heavily bandaged. She was connected to a drip. Her eyes were closed but she opened them and smiled when Cindy said hello. "Hello darling." Then her eyes registered on me. "Oh Tim you've come too. That's lovely." Her voice was slurred, and she was obviously heavily drugged. There was a rubber bulb next to her mouth that I figured triggered an on-demand pain drug that she could use by biting on it as she couldn't squeeze a button with her hands. Next to her was a bed covered by a plastic tent. Roger was fitted up with all sorts of monitoring devices drips and tubes. He was laying on his stomach with large gauze bandages covering his back and neck.

"They've put Roger to sleep for a few days. They're very nice here but I've never felt so tired. I keep falling asleep myself. Is Roger's bloody boat alright?" Cindy and I both laughed at Audrey's drug induced language. She wasn't the sort to ever swear.

"That's nice Aunty. He probably needs a good sleep. And yes the boats fine, other than needing a bit of varnish and paint. Aunty I have a pad and pen here so if you can think of anyone we should contact or anything you might be worried about that needs doing, I can write a list, so I don't forget anything."

"Good girl Cynthia...let me think...the rubbish needs to go down to the depot before tomorrow afternoon...my Azaleas need watering... actually the whole garden probably does...umm Cindy 'I need some underwear,' she whispered."

"I've brought some with me Aunty and some clothes and shoes for when you leave here."

"Oh lovely thank you dear, the doctors said I might be going to Hamilton or Auckland though, so some more doctors can look at my hands."

"Aunty do you want us to contact anyone?"

"Oh no dear that's fine I don't want to make a fuss, but Roger did mention the Insurance company. If you could look in the file under his desk you'll see one marked Insurance for the house and also for his bloody boat. Perhaps you could let them know what's happened." We laughed again. Audrey turned her head and bit the bulb twice. Within seconds her words started to slur again.

"Tim...come here please...come closer, I want to whisper something in your ear." Cindy and I glanced at each other before I put my ear close to her mouth. She lifted her head and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for saving my Roger." Within seconds she had drifted off to sleep.

We went into the reception at A and E, and I asked if nurse Casey was on duty and if so could I see her. The receptionist stared at me, said she was doing short shift whatever that meant, and would be on duty in five minutes, but I would have to be dealt with by whoever was available, before pushing a clipboard across the counter.

"No I just want to give her something as a thank you for last night when she looked after me."

"Oh you're one of the ones from the fire last night. Sorry I should have clicked." She was looking not at my eyes but obviously my eyebrows and hair. "Take a seat and I'll get her to come out once she's free."

We were sitting for maybe five minutes before Casey came through the door saw us, looked around the waiting room and called out 'Tim Cobbin.' Cindy and I followed her through the doors and into the corridor behind. "Sorry about that, some people get a bit pissed if they think someone else is getting in before them. So Tim...I knew you'd be back for me, decided to dump this skinny little wench here and come and claim me. I can understand that." She winked at Cindy who grinned back at her.

"I just wanted to say thanks Casey," and handed her a bottle of wine in a paper bag.

"Oh thankyou Tim, that's very nice of you. Imagine if all my patients did this, I'd be an alcoholic within a week. Now that you're here. I might as well check those dressings, won't take long and save you coming back tomorrow. She lead us into a booth where I stripped off my shirt. 'Lucky girl.' she mouthed the words to Cindy. "Now, you're not going to be a," and she ripped off the first dressing, "sissy are you?"

"Shit Casey that smarts."

"Oh don't be such a," and she ripped off the second one, "big girl's blouse."

Cindy burst out laughing, as I hopped from foot to foot.

"Now drop your pants there is one on your backside isn't there?"

"No there's not Casey." I laughed.

Now she got serious as she examined the burns. "Are you keeping these dry? They look a bit soft to me. She poked at one of the dressings she had removed.

"Trying to Casey, I needed a good wash, and they got a bit damp."

"Well, try harder. The skin needs to be dry if it's going to stick and heal together, if it all falls off it's going to scar a lot worse."

"Yes Casey."

With fresh dressings on we headed off, but not before Casey gave her parting remark.

"Righto Cindy, if you need any advice on how to take care of Adonis here, you know where to find me and I don't mean just looking after his burns." Cindy poked her tongue out at Casey as we were let out through the doors.

"That was so nice Tim, taking her some wine."

"If I knew it was going to turn into an S and M session I wouldn't have bothered," I laughed.

Cindy insisted on shouting me lunch and coffee at the local lakeside café.

As we wandered in 'Dana' the café owner came out to greet us. "Tim...you're the hot topic of conversation in here today, are you alright? How are the Gordons?'

"I'm okay Dana. Dana this is Cindy she's their niece and was staying with Roger and Audrey."

Dana held out her hand which Cindy shook. "They are as good as can be expected thanks."

Dana was in her thirties and had built up the Café to a thriving business over the last five years, going from a coffee shop to a restaurant that was extremely popular especially in the summer. Dad would often invite her, and she would sneak away from work for a quick ski behind our family's boat. She was an awesome skier having spent time as a pro, skiing at Sea World in Florida.

"Sit down guys I'll bring you some lunch. Coffees?"

"Thanks Dana. Flat white for me."

"Same please Dana."

"She's nice and so is this place," Cindy said as Dana wandered off. Cindy was taking in the atmosphere of chain sawn Redwood BBQ tables and old polished copper kettles and barrels that adorned the place.

"Old family friend. I guess you've picked up from the accent she's American. There is a big area out the back for parties and functions. We had Dad's 50th here."

Dana returned with two bowls of Chowder, toasted bread and coffees before sitting with us. "Now Tim be warned, we've had a couple of reporters out here earlier. They were trying to get directions to the Gordons place, naturally I pleaded ignorant, but someone will tell them. It was on the local news too."

"Thanks Dana."

We chatted about the fire and filled Dana in with a bit more info on the condition of Roger and Audrey. I had no qualms about talking to Dana, knowing she would be discreet. I hadn't been to the Café much for the last few months as every time I seemed to be there, some local would want to know how I was doing with Cam gone.

"Are you around for the summer then Cindy?"

"I'd like to be, Uncle Roger and Aunty Audrey don't seem to have anyone close other than Tim. If my father has his way I'll be working at his Pharmacy. You could say we are having an ongoing discussion."

"I'm desperate for staff Cindy. If you wanted a job just let me know. Probably the last thing you want to think about right now, but I can be flexible with hours if you need time to look after the Gordons."

"Aw...that would be awesome thanks Dana. Bit more ammunition for dealing with my father too. He's a bit of a control freak. Since I lost my fiancée he thinks only he knows what's best for me."

"Aw hell...I'm sorry to hear that. That must have been tough."

"Yeah it was...Tim's been helping me in dealing with it though."

"That goes two ways." I smiled at her.

Dana wouldn't let Cindy pay for the lunch.

As we pulled up at the cottage we saw a guy and a girl wandering around the Gordon's boat shed.

I was pissed off and stormed across the lawn to confront them. The guy had a camera and was taking shots of the boat. A pretty girl turned and smiled at me holding out her hand as I approached her.

"Hi, I'm Claudia from the local Post. I guess you must be Tim."

I ignored the hand and the smile which she no doubt thought could diffuse any situation.

"Private property you shouldn't be here without permission, leave now please." My voice was loud enough that the guy who was standing on the jetty got the message too.

1...34567...11