Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okya. Did she tell you how she burnt her hands?"

"The doctor said they were acid burns, not from the fire. She said as she was feeling around trying to find Roger, something went bang and then her hands started burning."

Roger's back, I could understand as it had been exposed to so much heat when he was on my back, but I was having a bit of trouble understanding how Audrey had sustained acid burns.

"Are you Ok Cindy?" I turned so that I could see her.

"Not really, this is all so unreal." Tears were forming in her eyes again.

"Right young lady...I've nearly finished with 'Adonis' here...sit down while I go and find an orderly. I think a cup of tea might be best medicine for you. Would you like one Tim?"

"Thanks Casey." I put my hand out and Cindy moved her chair closer so that I could hold hers.

A doctor eventually came, looked over my chart, checked Casey's dressings then wrote out a prescription for painkillers and antibiotics. He said I was ok to leave but they wanted me back in a couple of days for a re-check. I was to try and avoid laying or sitting on my back and come straight back if I experienced any breathing difficulties.

Roger and Audrey had been shifted, so as I went to the hospital pharmacy, Cindy went up to 'Intensive Care' but not before we thanked Casey.

"Cindy, you are a very lucky girl."

"I know if it wasn't for Tim I'd be going to a funeral this week."

"I don't mean just that. If I was thirty years younger, you and I would be having a catfight right now over the affections of this one." Casey nodded her head in my direction.

"Bad luck Casey." Cindy smiled and poked her tongue out. It was good to see her smiling again.

When I arrived at the 'Intensive Care Unit' the nurse at the counter wouldn't let me in. She explained that it was more than her job was worth if she broke the rule of only one visitor at a time. I told her I understood, and could she let Cindy know I was waiting outside. She came out shortly afterwards.

"Uncle Roger is asleep in an oxygen tent and Aunty Audrey in the next bed. They are both drugged up and wouldn't have even known I was there."

"Okay...nothing more we can do. Cindy I'm buggered, I hurt, and I just want to crawl into a nice comfortable bed, can you take me home please? Casey said I can't drive because of the painkillers. You'll have to if that's Ok."

"Yes, and I'll tuck you in as well. Where are the keys though?" We went down to the main reception. My wagon was parked outside in the 'Police Parking Only' zone and the receptionist had the keys.

"I'm going to lie down in the back Cindy," and crawled in.

"Your brother must be Psychic." Cindy was driving down the hill from the hospital.

"How's that?"

"Putting a mattress in the back...he must have known."

"Good one...try not to find any potholes." Despite both of us being desperately tired we still managed a bit of banter.

"Wouldn't dream of it...I've got precious cargo on board."

When we arrived back Cindy parked behind her car in the Cobbin's driveway. It was a little red Mini with surf racks. The fireman came up from the boatshed. Cindy insisted on making him a coffee and setting him up with a chair on the deck.

"All good." he told us. His name was Tony. "If there is no reignition after six hours it won't start up again. The Fire Safety Officer will be out when it's daylight. I'll be heading back with him."

We told him where we would be if he needed us, and we trudged off to the cottage. True to her word Cindy turned back the covers and I lay down trying to find the most comfortable spot as she played around with pillows and covers.

"I'm going to have a shower Tim."

"Ok, see you in the morning." I must have fallen asleep just seconds later.

I woke in a middle of a dream. There were boats and flames, doctors and Fire Engines all mixed up and making no sense. It was daylight, and I became aware of the weight in the bed behind me and a swollen cock. Cindy had her hand wrapped around it.

"What are you doing Cindy?" I asked her drowsily. Still half asleep, I didn't want to open my eyes.

"Goody...you're awake...I'm just checking for any further injuries."

"Found any?"

"Yes...I'm not sure this is normal...might have to take a closer look."

I laughed, opened my eyes and tried to roll over to face her. Big mistake. It felt like I had been bitten by a couple of dogs, as pain shot across my back.

"Aw hell." I groaned and rolled back onto my side.

"Take it easy tiger."

"Yeah...I got the memo.... got to get up though...need to stretch and have a pee."

"Will you come back to bed again?"

"Is that a question, a request, or an order?"

"Umm...if I thought I could get away with it, it's an order."

"Yes ma'am."

Checking myself in the mirror was the second mistake of the day. I wasn't a pretty sight. Apart from my face having the equivalent of a bad dose of sunburn, skin was peeling off my ears, one eyebrow looked like a well-worn nail brush and the ends of some of my hair were frizzled.

Cindy was sitting up in the bed with just a sheet across her waist. Unlike me. She looked gorgeous; her tits were so perfect that I had more than a passing glance.

"Pervert," she grinned at me. "Do you like my titties." She pushed them up then wriggled them at me.

"They are absolutely beautiful Cindy...I think they might be your best feature."

"Aw thanks...If you'd like to bring your best feature over here I haven't checked it out for functionality."

"That's a big word."

"Goes with a big dick. Tim you never came last night...can I make it up to you."

"That's okay I can wait...I thought your mind might have been elsewhere this morning."

"It was. It's driving me nuts thinking about the two of them, but then I started thinking about you, and what you did. Then I started to think about what I could do for you to repay you...can I give you a blowjob Tim for starters?"

"Let me think about this Cindy...No!...I'm a lover Cindy, I like to give not just take. I've never asked a girl to just give me a blowjob, and I never will. If it happens when I'm making love that's great."

"Oh...sorry, I guess it sounded a bit in your face." She laughed. "Get it...in your face?"

"Yeah I get it...you might if you keep that up."

"Goody...can't wait. Come back to bed please?" I slid in to sit beside her, conscious of my back and also Cindy's tits. "If you made love to me now, how would you do it?"

"Is this a serious question?...alright...very carefully. I'm still a bit sore Cindy. Let me think. Firstly with gentle kissing and then not so gentle if we both felt the need. Then...I'd go exploring. I'd want to find which parts of your body turn you on. It could be your ears, neck, breasts, arms, tummy, the small of your back, behind your knees the inside of your thighs, and in your case I already know it's your feet.

"Shit Tim, I'm already going gooey with you just talking to me like that, then what?"

"Then I'd try and figure out if you wanted me to talk to you, and how. Communication plays a powerful part when making love. I could talk to you lovingly, seductively, demandingly or even talk dirty. If you wanted to use me as part of a fantasy, maybe you wouldn't want me to talk at all, so that you could close your eyes and dream. That's the fun of it for me...finding out what turns you on...so don't spoil it by telling me unless I'm so far off the mark that you need to."

Cindy was staring at me in disbelief. "Holy hell Tim. You sound like one of my university lecturers. Honestly most of my experience has been 'Wham Bam...thankyou Ma'am'. Why are you different? I don't know what I want."

"Hope you don't think I'm some kind of a wanker Cindy, but I love females, I love their bodies and I love it when they respond to what I do to them. I love being able to get them to learn about themselves and what turns them on and believe me everyone is different."

"You must have been with a lot of girls to have figured out all that stuff. You're only 19 aren't you?"

I smiled at her. "Yeah I guess so Cindy. If I was a girl I guess you'd call me a slut. I know I'm lucky Cindy, girls tend to be attracted to me, I don't go around chasing them though and if that sounds big headed I bet it's the same with you. But I've only gone with girls I find interesting, or I think might appreciate what I want to do with them."

"Have you ever fallen for one...you know fallen in love?"

"Cam my brother reckons...I mean reckoned...I fell in love with all of them, but yes there was one and if you keep sitting here like that with me having to stare at your beautiful tits there is about to be another."

"Goody," she said, and giggled as she pulled the sheet up to cover her mouth. Her beautiful emerald- green eyes seemed to be smiling at me. "Can we start now?"

"Yes ma'am." I bent over, pulled the sheet down below her breasts and brushed my lips across hers as she snuggled down into the bed. Her mouth opened and she responded to the kiss and relaxed. Placing a hand over a breast I lightly circled her nipple with a finger feeling her nipple harden under my touch. While gently massaging her tit, I felt Cindy respond by arching her back as she lifted her hands onto my shoulders. Cindy's lips were wet now, and I poked the tip of my tongue between them, she responded in kind and our tongues intertwined before I gently nipped at her top lip and broke from our pashing.

"You alright?"

"Oh yes," she answered as I started licking and kissing around and into her ear. She shuddered and groaned. I had been wanting to see how she responded to each area I to paid attention to, and so far was pleased that it was everywhere, as I licked across her shoulder then down onto her tit which I had been continually massaging. Her nipple hardened again as I touched then circled it with the tip of my tongue, before taking it between my lips and sucking on it, slowly drawing her tit into my mouth, while running a hand across Cindy's tummy. Cindy had ever so slightly defined abs which I traced out with my fingers before placing my spread fingers over her pubes gripping and then gently tugging them.

"Tim...I want to cum, I'm so wet, please touch my pussy...put something in me...I don't care what...fuck me please." Cindy was desperate and pulled back her knees while spreading her legs. Running two fingers through her very wet pussy lips, I shoved them into her hole and started to wank her pussy, going deeper on each stroke while cupping my palm and smacking it against her pubic mound. Cindy's backside lifted off the bed and she shook, bucking against my hand then threw back her head yelling into my ear as she came. Her hand fumbled for my cock and wrapped around it, she started pulling on it as she continued through a massive orgasm, her pussy squeezing then releasing on my fingers. Eventually she relaxed, but I still felt her pussy clenching on my fingers every few seconds.

"Hello." There was knocking on the front door. It was the fireman Tony. Cindy was shaking her head at me.

"Hold on Tony, still in bed." I shouted out. "Give us five minutes will you."

"No frigging way," said Cindy. She still had her hand around my cock and pulled it towards her face as she shuffled down the bed. I had no choice other than to swing my leg over her and straddle her chest. "You're not getting away with it again Tim...you're going to cum for me...come on...do it on my chest...do it on my face if you want." She was wanking me hard now while using her thumb to spread precum over my cockhead and down the shaft at the same time. Lifting her head she put the tip of my cock between her lips and sucked the top two inches into her mouth while still wanking me. My cock felt huge, and I felt my cum building.

"Yes Cindy...cumming now." I grunted.

"Come on...big cum Timmy." Cindy held my cock above her tits and slowed down to wank me with long hard strokes. I threw my head back and closed my eyes but only for a second wanting to watch as I came over her. The first two shots fired onto her face, forehead and hair. Cindy squealed and I hoped Tony wasn't still on the deck. The next two onto her neck then she pushed me back and kept wanking my cock onto her tits rubbing the head around her nipple as cum continued to flow from my cock.

"Good boy Tim...you can go now." she smiled at me, cum dribbled down her cheek.

I grinned back at her. Swung my leg over and hopped off the bed. I'd been with a few girls before who were promiscuous ('Judith' from my story 'The Island' and of course 'Gwyneth') but considering the short time we'd been together and the circumstances of the previous night I was fast coming to the conclusion that Cindy might be an out and out Nymphomaniac

There was a car down by the boatshed. An older guy in overalls with a camera around his neck was taking photos of the outside of the shed. Tony introduced me to 'Senior Fire Safety Officer' Alex Rowland.

"Hiya Tim. I can see you've been through the meat grinder; so I'll try not to keep you long, just need to get you to fill me in on what happened. This is going to be a pretty thorough investigation due to the injuries and I understand one of the patients isn't the best so I'll do a preliminary investigation and then may have to come back. Tell us what you saw please mate, right from the beginning?" I was just wearing boardshorts as a shirt irritated my back.

I ran through the events as they happened from the time I first smelt smoke. Alex stopped me occasionally with questions like what did the smoke smell like and what were the colour of the flames. He was taking notes and continued taking photos of the outside of the shed as he listened.

The three of us went inside, glass and pieces of charcoal crunching under my thongs. No wonder my knees were such a mess. The end of the shed was also a mess and the place stunk of smoke. Alex examined the blackened contents of the work bench below the now burnt-out window frame then checked the fuse box.

"Ok. This is probably how the fire started. This is the remains of what looks like a battery charger. The electrical cord to it has been overheated from the inside, see how the plastic has peeled away from it exposing the copper inside. Normally heat from a fire would melt the plastic onto the copper but this tells us it faulted and was probably the cause of the fire or else the fault was in the charger itself. Either way the cord has overheated. Normally the fuse would blow with a fault like this, and it has, but it looks like the fire has probably got underway before that happened. If you look at the charring pattern on the wall it shows that the fire started here where the charger sat. Mrs Gordon apparently has acid burns to her hands. Probably Hydrochloric acid from the battery. Here's the remains of the battery." Alex pointed to a pile of melted plastic and lead that had burnt into the bench top. "You probably know this from school, a battery and especially a battery being charged produces Hydrogen. The fire would have weakened the battery wall allowing the gas to escape which would either explode from one cell causing the other cells to follow suit or at least momentarily help to feed the fire.

"Audrey said there was a bang before her hands started to burn."

"Good, that more or less confirms what happened then. Tony I need to talk to Tim alone thanks mate."

"Aw yes boss." Tony wandered outside.

"Tim my boss told me he had a talk with you on the way to the hospital and he was impressed with you, not only what you did but in general, so I'm going to be straight up with you. This will be a thorough investigation and here is why. If Mr Gordon succumbs to his injuries then the Police and coroner will be involved. The Police may have to do their own investigation but normally their detectives rely on the likes of me, and I'd be summoned to the coroners court as an expert witness. A couple of things that I have to rule out is arson or insurance fraud. Considering Mr Gordon was injured in the fire I'm picking that there is little chance of that but is there anything that you can tell me that would definitely rule those out?"

"Yeah." I pointed to 'Audacious.' "Roger loves that boat more than anything in the world, possibly more so than Audrey. I can understand that he would do anything to try and save her. We skied behind her today and ran around the lake afterwards because the battery was a bit low. I could hear that when he started her up. I'm picking he's taken the battery out and put her on charge after we got back."

"That's great thanks Tim. Dave said he offered you a job, I can see why. Hope you give it some consideration. I'm going to take a few more photos but thanks Tim and I hope I might see more of you. I don't think you're probably the sort to want to hear this, but I hope you get some sort of recognition for what you did. Tony out there tells me you're a bloody Hero for what you did."

"My old man would probably tell me different."

"How's that."

"During the war he was in the Pacific with the Air Force and did something that the Americans awarded him the Silver Star for. Something to do with saving one of their aircrews. Anyway this is what he says. Try something dangerous to save others and you pull it off, yes you're a hero, but if you get hurt or killed you were a bloody idiot for trying it in the first place. He reckons there is a fine line between a hero and an idiot, and that's sort of how I'm feeling now."

Alex smiled at me. "I never thought of it like that. Anyway it's been nice to meet you Tim." I shook Alex's hand and wandered out, said thanks to Tony and headed back to the cottage.

I walked in to the smell of frying bacon and Cindy in a pair of shorts and a tank top. Every time I saw her legs I took a double take and now they were hanging out of a pair of old faded denim shorts. She must have had a shower as her red hair was still wet. She grinned at me with a sheepish look, then came up to me and cuddled into my chest.

"Hiya Lover...you still smell of smoke." She sniffed at my hair. Had to wash mine but it wasn't to get the smell of smoke out."

"Good job...hope you washed your face too." I grinned back then gave her a kiss.

"You hungry?" she turned back to the stove.

"Yeah, where did you get the bacon...I didn't have any?"

"Had to sneak back into the house...you didn't have any shampoo left either. Not enough to deal with the jelly jinks you left in my hair."

"The what?"

"The jelly jinks...you know...all the cum you fired over me."

"Seems to me from memory you had something to do with that."

"Maybe...but you made a good job of it. Sit down I'll bring it out to the deck."

We sat and ate in the early morning sunshine.

"How come every time things start to get interesting we get interrupted?" She laughed.

I grinned back. "Yeah...makes life exciting doesn't it."

"Anyway what are the plans for today?"

"I guess you'll want to get back to the hospital. Hopefully Audrey is a bit brighter and maybe we can talk to Roger and see what he might need us to do. I know they don't have any kids of their own but maybe they need to let some of their family know what's happened. I think I need to let my parents know, they'd be pissed off if I didn't and maybe you need to do the same, then I want to get the boat out of the water. Can't see any reason I can't put her back into the shed and keep her out of the weather."

"How long does it take to heat up your Mum's 'sanity bath?"

"Aw shit...forgot about that, it's probably been running all night. Why?"

"I want to wash your hair and I can still see bits of soot and grime in your ears and on your neck. If you have a shower you'll get the dressings wet but if you sit in the bath we can probably keep your shoulders dry."

"Okay...that sounds good...promise you'll behave?"