Fire and the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

Her pussy was soaking wet now, her backside spasming every few seconds as more orgasms hit her. Then Cindy leant forward and placed her forehead on the edge of the bath as I let go her hair. Both of us were breathing hard. I pulled my cock from her pussy and sat down on the ground behind her, leaning back on my hands.

"You didn't cum did you? I wanted to feel you cumming up my pussy. I love that feeling."

"Not yet...plenty of time. How come you're on the pill?"

"My father the pharmacist doesn't want grandchildren yet. God that was good Tim...I think that was the best cum I've ever had." Cindy's breathing was returning to normal. As she stood up I could see a glistening where her pussy juice had dribbled down the back of her thigh.

"Come on lets hop in. I'm buggered."

"What are we going to do with that?" she laughed pointing at my cock.

"I'm sure we can think of something."

We both sunk into the bath but not before I lit the four big candles on their poles at each corner of the bath and poured the wine. We were smiling at each other. Cindy's red hair and her face shone in the candle light. She had a contented look on her face as she lay back luxuriating in the warm water.

"This is heaven Tim...don't know what's best...the sex or the bath. My pussy's got that nice just been fucked feeling."

Pushing her chest up her nipples poked through the surface of the water. She looked at them then me, grinned and poked her tongue out. Her toes found my cock and she encased it with them. I'd never had a foot job before, but remembered how she had reacted in the boat when I had fitted the ski bindings to her feet.

Picking one foot up I placed it on my chest then gently started to caress the top of it with my fingers and the sole with my thumbs. Cindy's eyes closed and mouth opened as her toes curled up.

"Oh my God that feels good. It's tingling all the way up my leg to my pussy."

"Do you smell that?"

"What?"

"Smoke."

"It's just the candles isn't it."

"I don't think so, that's wood type smoke. But it's too warm for anyone to have a fire going."

I sat up and got out of the bath before standing at the edge of the clearing. It was stronger now and I figured it's source must be below us to be able to smell it up here. Grabbing my shorts I pulled them on.

"Tim...come on, it was just getting interesting again."

"Sorry Cindy...got a bad feeling, need to check this out."

The screams came from below us to the left.

"TIM... CYNTHIA...HELP. TIM HELP ME PLEASE...SOMEONE HELP."

It was Audrey, frightened and yelling at the top of her voice. I grabbed the torch and sprinted down the track, then across the lawn to the Gordon's house. There was a flickering coming from the window of the boatshed and as I put the torch onto it I saw smoke pouring out of the door. Then the window shattered, and flames licked out and up the outside wall.

"Audrey'" I yelled. Nothing...then I saw a figure crawling out of the doorway. It was Audrey crawling on elbows and knees.

"Audrey," I ran the final few yards to her. She looked up at me as I threw my arms around her chest and dragged her clear. She was holding her arms out in front of her, and I saw that her hands were red and raw. "Tim...thank God...it's Roger...he's in there." Her eyes were huge then she started crying.

'Shit' I thought. Headed back to the doorway and peered in. The boatshed was full of thick black smoke that carried waves of heat out of the doorway, I could see the glow of fire up to my left. Dropping onto my stomach I started crawling in. There were a couple of inches of clear air at ground level. The torch was still in my hand. Playing it across the floor I inched forward while sucking on the clear air, keeping my nose as low as possible and only looking up every few seconds. The heat was becoming unbearable, my ears started stinging and cinders fell on my back. I felt it before I saw it, a slipper covered foot in front of me. Feeling around in front of me I found Rogers other foot.

Roger wasn't a small man, how the hell was I going to get him out of there. I had to get him up, but knew that to stand in the heat and smoke would probably be fatal. I didn't consciously think to do it but crawled up beside him, found his far arm, pulled him onto his side then put my back to his front and rolled while putting all my weight into yanking on his arm. Roger's full weight was now on my back.

When adrenalin pumps you are supposedly capable of doing extraordinary things, and on reflection I guess that's what I did. Pushing myself onto my hands and knees with Roger on my back and crawling so fast across the floor that I literally burst through the open doorway. I flopped onto the grass. dumping Roger in the process and sucked for air. The coolness of the first few breaths stung my lungs.

"Tim...Tim," I heard Cindy calling.

"I'm ok," I gasped. "Get Audrey and put her hands into the lake."

"But..."

"No but's...do it now." I yelled at her.

Roger was on his back. Feeling for a pulse in his neck I found nothing. 'Unconscious, no pulse no breathing...CPR,' I said to myself, raised my fist and smashed it into the middle of his chest. As I was about to start chest compressions, I heard Roger wheeze, before coughing, which turned into an uncontrollable spasm. I rolled him onto his side. "Cindy," I yelled. "Are Audrey's hands in the water?"

"Yes."

"Ambulance and Fire. Go into the house and call Ambulance and Fire. Two patients, status 1 and 2. Audrey stay there and keep your hands in the water. Roger is going to be alright."

"Okay." Cindy sprinted past me.

"Boat...my boat." Roger croaked out his first words.

"Stuff the boat Roger."

"No...save my boat."

'Christ,' I thought. 'Half dead...no...he was dead, and he is worried about his bloody boat.'

There was an electric water pump and washdown hose on the side of the shed that pulled water from the lake. 'Fat chance it will still work now,' I thought to myself but as I flicked the switch was surprised to see water fire from the nozzle. Pulling the hose to the door I fired the jet inside but then remembered Roger, who must have had multiple burns. He groaned as I played the water over him ensuring he was fully soaked, then returned to the boatshed. The end was fully ablaze now, but I was surprised the effect the water had in knocking back the fire. I couldn't see through the smoke but knew where the front of the boat must be and fired water in that direction before returning to the flames. When they had died right down I concentrated on the boat again. 'The winch,' I thought to myself. Crawling back into the shed which was now full of steam I found the winch handle, pulled on it to release the pressure on the catch and flipped it free. As I let go of the handle it spun and I heard the boat trolley wheels on the rail tracks move, then pick up momentum as boat and cradle roared off before splashing into the lake.

Outside some of the wallboards around the window were still burning so I gave them a quick dousing then concentrated on hosing down Roger again. Cindy came running back from the house.

"Did you get them?" Cindy nodded. "Check Audrey Cindy...take her up to the house get her warm but keep her hands wrapped in a damp cloth. Maybe a tea towel, then check to see if she has any other burns. When you've done that bring me a couple of blankets and maybe pillows...a glass...no...a bottle of water. Cold if they've got it."

"Tim are you alright?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm Ok." I wasn't, but I also wasn't going to tell her that. My ears, neck, back, knees and soles of my feet all hurt like hell. I didn't feel much inside with the hot fire but outside in the cool air everything stung like hell.

Cindy brought Audrey up to Roger who was lying on his side mumbling and coughing occasionally. "You silly old bugger Roger, more worried about you're bloody boat than your own safety," she growled at him before kneeling down in front of him. "Oh I'm sorry growling at you like that...my poor darling Roger." She tried to hold his face in her hands, but they were too sore. "Thank you Tim for saving him." She looked at me and tried to smile.

"Into the house please Audrey, we've still got lots to do." Cindy helped her up and they headed off.

"Cindy I also need some light." The veranda lights were only casting enough to vaguely illuminate the lawn.

"How you feeling Roger?"

His voice was dry and croaky.

"A bit stupid."

I laughed. It was a nervous one.

"Listen Roger...you need to tell me how you're feeling. How's your throat, do your lungs hurt. Which parts feel as though they are burnt?"

"Throat feels like I just swallowed a cactus, can't tell you what else is hurting...just numb all over. Has the boat gone Tim?"

"No it's floating in the lake. I'll check it soon."

"Good man." He reached out and grabbed my wrist squeezing it. Roger started to shake.

Cindy returned with her arms full of blankets and pillows, a big lantern in one hand, and a pitcher of water in the other.

"Good girl...Roger do you think you can sit up?" In the distance I could hear the first siren but knew it would be another 10 minutes before they would get to us along the twisty lake side road. Roger tried to swallow the contents of the jug in one go. I had to hold it back and get him to drink slowly. Wrapped now in blankets we made him as comfortable as possible.

"Ok Cindy. Next job. Go out to the road to show the fire and ambulance where to come to. Bring them down the side of the house. Are you OK?"

"No." Cindy burst into tears. Pulling her into my chest I held her there until the sobs subsided.

"Hey...you've done real good Cindy. Everyone is going to be ok. Just need you to do this and things will get better. I promise. Wipe you're nose, you're getting snot all over my chest."

"Ok." She gave a half-hearted laugh.

A bit of fire had started in the shed again, so I gave it another good dousing. The air was clearer of smoke now and I saw that 'Audacious' had come off her cradle and was floating next to the jetty, so tied her up. At first I thought that she was unscathed, but when I played the lantern over her, could see the varnish and paint on her hull and foredeck was burnt and blistered around the bow. Flashing lights started playing on the side of the house and an ambulance appeared, stopped then idled across the lawn towards Roger. Next a fire engine with four firemen, the two in the back wearing breathing apparatus as they alighted. The sound of a V8 engine increased in pitch as they pulled a large hose reel from the back and headed to the shed. The two ambulance officers, a man and a woman, carrying bags headed over to Roger placing an oxygen mask over his face.

"Another one in the house." I told them. The woman picked up her bag and I indicated to Cindy to show her where Audrey was.

"My names Mike, tell me what happened?" the officer with Roger asked.

I quickly ran Mike through the events regarding Roger and what I'd found. He looked up at me while doing a blood pressure check as I mentioned the CPR process.

"Where did you learn your first aid?"

"In Australia I was part of a 'first response' team at a steel mill." Mike shook his head and carried on examining Roger who had a bit more colour now as the oxygen did its job. The side lights on the ambulance gave me the first good look at Roger. His woollen shirt was blackened in places, and I could see his legs looked red and angry as Mike lifted off the blankets and continued his examination.

"Do us a favour and ask the fireman with the white stripe on his helmet to lend us a couple of his guys. I want to get Roger to hospital ASAP. Your coming too."

"I'm OK but Audrey's hands are pretty bad."

"Alright, but you need attention too. You haven't had a look in the mirror by any chance?"

The firemen were working through the back of the shed, pulling out anything that might still be smouldering and hosing down the back wall. The boss stopped them from what they were doing, and they went to help Mike.

"Paul Keaton", he introduced himself. "You've done us out of a job," he smiled at me.

"Sorry about that," I laughed. "I didn't want you guys to get all dirty on our account."

"No...good job mate. Lucky the boat wasn't in the shed."

"It was actually."

Paul looked at me disbelievingly then wandered down to the jetty to check out 'Audacious'.

Another car with flashing lights arrived. I guess it was the Fire Chief as Paul went up to meet him.

As I headed up to the house Roger was being loaded into the ambulance. The woman ambulance officer was leading Audrey down the steps with Cindy on her other side.

"I'm going to the hospital with Roger and Audrey...Christ Tim look at you...you're a bloody mess."

"I'm ok, just a bit sore. I'll get cleaned up and bring the car in."

Mike had other ideas as they placed Audrey on the other stretcher opposite Roger.

"Look...I can't make you go, but you need to be checked out by a doctor to check your lungs mate. Smoke inhalation is no joke nor are those burns on your back if they get infected. Do us all a favour mate and get it checked out pronto. 'Dave'" he called out to the fire chief who wandered over.

"Could you get Tim here to hospital for us mate?"

"Yeah no problem, I'll take him." Cindy was sitting in the passenger seat of the ambulance Audrey and Roger lying on stretchers in the back. Mike was asking her questions and writing down details, as I opened the door. She put her arms around my neck and had another bit of a sob.

"I'll be there shortly. 'Have you put your panties on?' I whispered to her which made her laugh, but I think Mike heard as I saw him smile. They headed off.

I didn't want to be left in the city with no transport. Dave sorted that out and suggested one of the firemen could take my car once they had finished. They were going to leave another fireman at the scene overnight so not to worry about security of the house.

I wanted five minutes to sort myself out and headed to the cottage. One look in the mirror and I understood what Mike was talking about. My face was almost black with soot, my hair brown and eyebrows frizzled. As I turned I could see my back and shoulders had angry red burn marks and a few blisters were forming. 'Bugger it,' I thought, turned on the shower and tentatively stepped under the water. The water was excruciatingly painful when it hit the burns.

I tried putting on jeans, but my legs were too sore, so grabbed another pair of shorts found a loose-fitting T shirt, plus thongs and headed back out with my car keys and wallet in hand. The firefighters were gathered in a circle while Dave talked to them but left as I approached. Handing the keys to a fireman, I pointed out where my car was, and we headed off.

Trying to get comfortable with my back against the seat was awkward. Dave let me ponder my thoughts for a while as he listened to the chat on the Fire Comms radio, then turned down the sound and glanced at me."

"Talking to the ambos I figure you understand that your old man isn't out of danger yet."

"Yeah I know, damage to the alliovi, could be pretty much unrepairable and I know about the danger of burn infections. Roger's not my old man just a neighbour."

"Just as well you were there. Want to tell me what happened?"

I tried to stick to the facts with the exception of where I was when I first smelt smoke. Dave asked a few more questions and as we pulled up to the hospital stopped the car and looked at me.

"Look... I 'm not going to piss in your pocket and tell you you're a bloody hero, I figure you're not the sort to need that. You did a bloody good job and I'm impressed. What do you do now...I mean work wise?"

I told him about the timber mill...in the back of my mind I thought I knew where this was going.

"I'm offering you a job Tim. I think you'd make a bloody good fireman. I need people who can think straight when things turn to shit. Have a think about it will you and give me a bell at the station. We've got a vacancy coming up so if you could let me know one way or another in the next month I'd appreciate it. That will give you time to heal up, and I dare say you've got a bit on your plate for a few days. You'd have to get a haircut though. Drop in anytime and I'll show you around." He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"Ok,'' I laughed. "I'll give it some thought.

"Great. Now come with me. I'll get you past A and E. Gets a bit busy on Saturday nights."

Dave took me to the side off the main building where a couple of ambulances were pulled up and pressed a button on the wall. A nurse came out and opened the door. Dave talked to her for a few seconds explaining who I was.

"Oh yes...Mike told us to expect you, come this way Tim." I thanked Dave, shook his hand again and followed the nurse.

Cindy was standing in a hallway looking into a partially curtained off room. She saw me and came over. "There's two doctors and two nurses working on Uncle Roger, I don't think he's very good."

I grabbed her arm and lead her to the end of the hallway.

"No he's not Cindy, that's why he's in hospital. Worrying about him won't do any good and don't talk like that where he might hear you. He's in the best place with the best people to look after him and I'm sure he will be Okay. How's Audrey?"

"Ok...sorry...she's got a nurse with her, and the doctors will get to her when they've finished with Roger."

"You...come with me." A big no nonsense looking nurse of about fifty was pointing at me.

"Guess I better go." I gave Cindy a quick hug.

The nurse lead me to another cubicle and pulled the curtain. "Right, clothes off and don't be shy I've seen it all before. You can leave your underpants on unless I see something I don't like, or you're the show off type. Her abrupt manner turned into a warm smile. "I'm Casey...let's check these burns out you look a bit sore." Unable to lie on my back Casey had me on my stomach. "This is going to sting a bit. I can give you a shot for the pain if you like, at the very least a couple of painkillers."

The treatment for my burns consisted of thoroughly washing them with saline solution before covering the worst of them. But firstly Casey checked my blood pressure, temperature and stuck a devise on my finger to measure the oxygen levels in my blood. She checked out my throat that was still a bit raw. Two burns up on my shoulders and one on the back of my leg were so painful I nearly relented and asked for a shot. As she worked around my face, Casey stopped and checked out my eyes. "Bit bloodshot at the moment but you've got beautiful eyes, nice body too Tim.' She grinned at me.

"I thought you nurses were supposed to be non-judgemental."

"Oh my goodness...it's got a brain too. I might have been a nurse for over thirty years and seen it all, but that doesn't mean I can't throw a compliment where it's deserved."

"Can I come in?" it was Cindy.

"That Ok Tim?"

"Yeah sure."

Cindy came through the curtain and stood there watching what Casey was doing.

"The doctor talked to me." She sighed. "Uncle Roger is going up to the Intensive care unit. He says Roger is not critical but not out of danger and they need to keep monitoring him. They are going to treat his burns there. They might have to shift him to a burns unit at another hospital after he stabilises because his back is pretty bad. If there is a spare bed then Aunty Audrey can be there with him in Intensive care, but she has to stay at least a few days while they treat her hands. They are second degree burns, and because it's her hands they want to reduce any scaring as much as possible, so she won't lose any use of them. He said it would have been much worse if we hadn't have put them in the water."

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers