Fire in the Belly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her curiously.

"If you remember, I wondered at the time why you and Amy don't quite look the same, despite being identical twins."

Jill frowned and looked down. It was a moment before she answered.

"Amy and I have always associated with very different kinds of people, as a rule," she said, "and she was never... pleased to be mistaken for me by what she saw as the 'wrong' type."

Her expression darkened.

"So, one day several years ago, she decided to go under the scalpel."

She grimaced.

"It actually hurt me, at the time... felt like a rejection... even though I could see her point.

"When her altered visage was revealed, she looked a little more patrician... a little less down-home, girl next door, fuck you at the drop of a hanky."

Matthew raised his eyebrows.

"You're saying that's how she looked before... how you look?"

Jill grinned, and fluttered her eyelids.

"You tell me, cariño."

"I didn't... and don't... think any of those things," Matthew said.

Jill made a wry mouth.

"Well, I was kidding anyway... particularly with the third one."

"Glad to hear it," Matthew said, with a small smile.

There was a moment of silence.

"So... what did you think of me at first sight?" Jill queried curiously.

"I was too worried about you actually being there to consider it much," Matthew said. "Too concerned about the danger you were in with me."

He thought for a moment.

"It was in the night that I found myself thinking of certain qualities of yours: intelligence... courage... strength of character... loyalty... even your impulsiveness appealed to me... I realised then that you'd ninja-ed your way into my heart pretty early in the piece."

Gratified by his answer, Jill leaned over, and gave him a long, succulent, cognac-flavoured kiss.

"How early?" she murmured then. "When exactly did I start to grow on you?"

Matthew considered this question, then chuckled.

"It was actually when you threatened me with the gun... and told me to look at you. Up to then, I'd been trying to keep my eyes off you... hoping to keep my influence to the minimum possible. But you insisted that I look at you closely."

He touched her face briefly.

"From my point of view, Amy's plastic surgery would have been unnecessary," he said. "Even if you had still looked exactly alike, I don't think I'd ever have mistaken either of you for the other... your unique personality so clearly inhabits everything you do and say."

"Amy's lucky I didn't behave according to my 'unique personality' when I first saw her new face," Jill said darkly, "as I felt a strong inclination to tell her what an utter, fucking dumbass she'd been."

She shrugged.

"Still, despite everything, we've had a good relationship... not great... but good... so when she called me in tears and said she needed me, I set out immediately... and I know she'd have done the same for me."

Matthew nodded sombre acknowledgement.

"So... what's your plan for tomorrow?" he asked.

Jill's expression turned thoughtful.

"There are a few fundamentals," she said. "First: I know what it's like to crave you, so I've been considering how Amy must be feeling... how I'd feel if I had to live without you."

She shivered.

"Believe me, I wouldn't wish it on anyone short of Irma Grese... probably."

"Who?"

"Arguably one of the most evil women in history."

She looked at him.

"That's why I'm against letting Amy see you straight away."

"You think she might... uh... get hysterical?"

"I can't rule it out," Jill said. "But even more important than her emotional reaction is the effect suddenly seeing you might have on her body."

She grimaced.

"It'd be like flooring a muscle car, then dropping the clutch... major risk of a blown engine."

"You mean she'll... she'll want me," Matthew said, self-consciously.

Again, Jill shivered.

"Like the predator of your choice in a feeding frenzy... but that's still not my primary concern."

"What, then?"

"You can't be expected to understand fully what you do to a woman."

She paused, searching for a comparison.

"Remember what happened to Doctor Zhivago when he unexpectedly saw Lara on the streets of Moscow, after they'd lost each other years before?"

Matthew became very still.

"Is it really that bad? I mean... he was sick."

"Exactly," she said. "And so is Amy... heartsick... pining... extremely vulnerable."

She shook her head.

"It might be overcautious... but I won't risk it."

"So... how are you planning to proceed?"

"I need to go in alone, scope out the situation, work out how to reintroduce you to her gradually."

She fell silent a moment.

"I may to have to make up stories," she said, with some reluctance. "Lie to her."

She shrugged.

"It's a small price to pay... and they won't be harmful lies."

Jill hesitated, then spoke again.

"But... there's more."

"Yes?" Matthew said.

"I've been thinking about doppelgangers... thinking about Lily... and the idea occurred to me that the longer one or the other of us stays submerged, the harder it may be for them to resurface."

Matthew frowned.

"You know this to be true?"

Jill shook her head.

"No... but I find the possibility... disquieting... so I very much hope that Amy hasn't dealt with her pain by retreating inside... into oblivion."

For an instant, Jill's face showed a kind of anguish... before she shook herself free of the emotion.

She reached into a pocket, pulled out several sheets of paper, folded into a wad.

"I have a plan of action here... though it's not really complete. I put it together while you were sleeping one night. It didn't come easily, working out how to proceed with Amy: as you know, I'm really not a planner. I want you to read it, let me know if there's anything you don't understand... then order me to carry it out."

"Order you? Why?"

"So I can tell Amy honestly that whatever I want her to do actually came from you."

Matthew took the papers from Jill's outstretched hand, unfolded them.

As he read, his expression slowly changed to amazement. His eyes flicked often to Jill, who regarded him steadily.

Partway through, he gave a low whistle.

"You sure this is the way to go?"

"Almost certain," she said. "Unless you have any improvements to suggest."

He looked at her.

"You want to use hypnosis?"

Jill nodded.

"To induce behaviours that don't come naturally, but might be useful. You and I are so closely bonded, so open to each other, entrancing one another should be a slice of pie. And I think it's all the more likely to work, if my instructions come from you, since you have an inside track... no, a wormhole that leads directly to my unconscious mind. I think you and I can go beyond the traditional limits of hypnotic influence... far beyond."

Matthew nodded.

"I can think of one reason why that could be useful, myself," he said.

"Which is?"

"I don't know if I can take a sexual interest in anyone but you."

Jill raised her eyebrows.

He shook his head.

"There's no word to do justice to the feelings I have for you. To say that I love you is true, of course... but sometimes the word seems so... so inadequate, as a description of what's going on in my heart."

Jill smiled, took his hand, pressed it against the fullness of her breast.

"Still, I'll use the word, if it's the best I can do," he continued. "I love you, Jill, and that makes everything we do together uniquely special. If you take that love out of the mix, what motivation am I left with?"

Jill raised his hand to her lips, kissed it.

"If you read on," she said, "you'll see that I've tried to take that possibility into account."

Matthew resumed scanning the document.

"Have you thought about the possibility of hypnotising Amy?" he asked suddenly.

Jill shook her head.

"It wouldn't help, I think. As I said, I suspect the major issue will be her physical reaction, rather than her state of mind."

"What if it's not Amy?" Matthew asked. "What if it's... her other self?"

"I've taken that possibility into account as best I can... but if I have to go off script, I'll have no choice but to play it by ear."

Matthew nodded his understanding.

"Because we don't have enough data," he said. "There's no guarantee she'll be like Lily."

Jill nodded.

"What is her name, by the way?" she asked.

"Ah... as far as I know, she doesn't have one yet."

Matthew examined Jill's plan again.

"You think we might need Lily? What for?"

"Just trying to cover all bases, mi amor," Jill said. "She's submissive... less obviously assertive. Subtlety of that kind could be useful... if Amy or her doppelganger find me too overwhelming, for example."

Matthew nodded.

"If we do decide that Lily is needed... how do we... uh... bring her out?"

Jill smiled.

"Easy," she said. "Be dominant."

"Ah... okay," Matthew said, uncertainly.

Jill leaned close, dropped her voice to a confidential whisper.

"I'll tell you a secret about Lily, mi amor," she said. "The more you dominate her, the harder she'll come."

"I'm... ah... not sure I can turn that on and off at will... dominance, I mean."

Jill shrugged.

"I can add something to the plan to deal with that, I believe. Help you treat her like an utter slave."

"But... why?"

"Because it's what she craves."

Matthew shrugged uncomfortably, but said nothing.

Jill looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded decisively.

"Well," she said, "that's as much as we can do tonight..."

She smiled, and added, "... at least, with regard to Amy."

She laid her hand on his thigh, and Matthew could tell where her thoughts were heading. He had been expecting it.

"Are you... suffering?" he asked.

"Not quite... but it's definitely close on time for a top-up."

Matthew smiled at her choice of words.

"The pleasure tank is running low," he joked.

Jill laughed.

"Yup... and as you know, I'm a huge fan of pleasure."

"I'm overjoyed to be your source of supply."

"It's not just about chasing pleasure, though, nor about feeding the lust demon," she said. "The effect you've had on me goes so much deeper than that. It's about health and wellbeing... about the ability to function optimally, in both the mental and physical realms. It's even about the ability to reach one's potential."

"Potential? How so?"

"I have an intuition that the long-term effect of your superpower will be transformative. Precisely how, I don't know."

"You... feel that you're... changing?" he asked.

Jill nodded.

"My intuition is based on hints I have from the functioning of my own body and mind. I can't put it any more clearly than that right now."

"Uh... how do you feel about that?" he asked. "Are you sure that you want to be transformed?" he asked.

Jill spread her hands.

"That could be a time-consuming discussion... so I'd like to keep it for another time."

She looked at him, and the desire in her expression was now clearly discernible.

"So, how do you feel about a little gentle fucking before bedtime, mi amor?" she said. "I haven't had your cock between my legs since lunchtime."

"Or anywhere that's really fun," she added.

Matthew smiled.

"Like a soldier in Paris on Liberation Day, Miss Jill," he said.

"Hmm," she said. "That particular event was a little more complex than you seem to think, mi amor. Still, it can't be denied that liberators loosen legs. Come on, then."

Jill led the way through to the living area of the RV, and closed all the curtains.

"What's your pleasure, sir?" she asked then, trying, and not quite succeeding, to keep her calm.

"You already know the answer to that," he said. "Anything... everything."

Jill was beginning to quake a little with desire.

"You... you want to t-take my clothes off me again? Nothing sweeter than being stripped with intent."

Matthew smiled.

"Definitely," he said.

As Matthew set his hands to the task, he recalled the first time he had unclothed her... clumsily. He felt far more confident in the job now, though she hindered him - delightfully - as he worked, with unexpected kisses and caresses, even reaching between his legs once or twice to take hold of his penis in gentle greeting, through the fabric that concealed it.

When he was done, she posed for his pleasure, one knee slightly bent and a finger to her mouth, smiling shyly like a schoolgirl, her golden body utterly naked, but for the shortbilled, felt newsboy cap she had been wearing that day.

She held the pose for just a moment, before her rapidly building desire drove her on, then turned her attention to the task of unwrapping him, giving every newly-exposed part a welcoming kiss as she went.

By the time Matthew was stripped, his penis was well on its way to full tumescence. Jill glanced at it and Matthew saw how her body posture melted at the sight.

Jill leaned over and gently kissed the head of his shaft.

"Hi again, good buddy," she murmured. "Wanna give Jill a gooey present?"

As if in conscious response, Matthew's penis rose and stiffened further, eliciting a giggle from Jill.

"That's a clear yes," she said.

Still chuckling, Jill took gentle hold of his penis, turned, and drew him to the bed, where she released her grasp, spread an oversized towel on the bedlinen, then gracefully reclined.

She turned her eyes on Matthew then, and smouldered at him.

"How do you want me?" she asked softly.

"Just exactly the way you are, Miss Jill," Matthew said, then joined her on the bed, and began his love-making.

As she'd taught him, Matthew breathed into his hand to warm it, then brought it to her breasts, which he massaged in soft circles, quickly causing her excitement to mount. When she began to moan and move her hips, he leaned over and laid his lips upon hers, then let his hand slide very slowly down her belly, over the mound of Venus, a feature of her body he found especially pleasing, and onward, until he touched the silky skin of her upper thighs.

A few gentle caresses, and Jill's legs parted, giving him access to her vulva. Matthew took advantage of this unspoken permission, slipping his hand onto the exposed region. As he had expected, she was already tumid and wet.

Jill's automatic response to this touch was to reach out and warmly grasp Matthew's penis.

Matthew broke their kiss, in order to pay better attention to the work his hand had to do. He knew he was no expert, and so proceeded slowly and gently, trying his best to gauge her responses to everything he did, desiring to understand and utilise the feedback her face and body gave him, in order to increase her pleasure.

Matthew's ministrations took rapid effect, though perhaps more due to the intensity of Jill's arousal than to his technique. Her eyes narrowed to glittering slits, her lips parted, and she began to pant.

Matthew resumed bestowing kisses on her lips, and with each contact, Jill extended her tongue into his mouth, seeking intimate contact with its counterpart.

The more excited she became, the more swiftly her hand plied his penis. Her mobile mouth, too, itself took on the character of a sexual organ, becoming like a second vulva, ever more eager and torrid, grasping at him wantonly each time he leaned over to kiss her.

When she neared the initial crest of her pleasure, Jill pulled Matthew's head to hers with her left hand, pressing his mouth against hers, while writhing under the soft torments he was inflicting upon her vulva. At the same time, her right hand worked even faster, racing up and down his penis in a blur. Matthew could not resist such treatment for long, and he soon sprayed wildly, groaning, painting her hand, her belly, her breasts. At the contact of his sperm on her skin, Jill's pleasure truly took flight. She writhed and bucked on the bed, uttered moan after deep, vibrant moan, as her hot orgasm gushed through her.

Outside, a sneaker wave crashed onto the beach, then another, and another, as if the ocean itself were approving Jill's compliance with the drives of nature.

Slowly, the waters subsided into relative calm.

Her demanding need fulfilled for the moment, Jill lay back, panting heavily. When she had fully relaxed, and her breathing was quiet, Matthew made a move as if to rise... but Jill's grasp on his penis tightened, preventing him.

"I was going to... uh..." he began.

"... clean me up," she finished, her voice dreamy with satisfaction. "I know. Don't concern yourself. I enjoy being coated in sperm."

"Uh... what's the attraction in that?" he asked curiously.

"Don't know," Jill murmured. "Don't need to know. I just enjoy it."

Matthew took a long moment to digest this unexpected insight into Jill's personality.

"I watched your face while you were... climaxing," he said then. "I liked it."

"How did I look?" Jill queried curiously.

"Passionate... drowning in pleasure... just to see it makes me feel drunk."

Matthew decided to tease her a little.

"I could see the tip of your tongue between your lips at one point. You looked... focussed... like someone trying to thread a needle."

Jill laughed quietly.

Matthew nodded, solemnly, though a small smile played around the corners of his mouth.

"Do you know," Jill said, "I've never properly seen myself come. Even with a ceiling mirror, you're not really in condition to observe in a judicious sort of way."

"Makes sense," Matthew said.

"I know what," she said. "We'll film me one day, pop some corn, and munch while we play it back."

Matthew chuckled.

"Yet another experience I never dreamed I'd have."

A question occurred to him.

"I've read that a women's... pleasure... is... more than a man's. Deeper, stronger. A lot deeper and stronger. Is it true?"

Jill smiled.

"Not sure," she said. "To the best of my knowledge, I've never been a man."

Matthew chuckled.

"My great good fortune," he said.

"Someone once told me I came twenty-nine times in a row, though," she said helpfully.

Matthew's eyes widened.

"That's... astonishing. And... intoxicating."

"I wasn't paying attention, myself," Jill said. "I mean, what kind of person counts orgasms?"

"Uh... a bookkeeper?" he joked.

To this attempted witticism, Jill merely smiled politely, and Matthew promptly moved on.

"But... apart from multiple orgasms... what about... uh... intensity... and duration?" he said.

"Well... my orgasms have usually seemed intense to me... far more so since you, of course... like the difference between..."

She paused, seeking a comparison.

"I once ate a dessert: figgy pudding drenched with brandy... a lot of brandy. Every mouthful a piping hot burst of intoxicating pleasure. Compare that to, say... oh, I don't know... getting it injected directly into your brain, say."

Matthew chuckled. "Figgy pudding injected into your brain... got it."

Jill stroked his penis thoughtfully.

"As for duration... I haven't truly tested my limits in that regard since I met you, mi amor... but I can tell they've skyrocketed. If I showed you, you'd most likely freak out."

Matthew took a deep breath.

"Well... since you encourage me to broaden my experience, I think I'd like to risk it... if you're up for it."

Jill gave him a smoky look.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Matthew never knew just how much time passed during what followed, as he underwent a highly illuminating... and challenging... experience, that of Jill demonstrating just how far she could soar in her ecstasy. For Matthew, it was awe-inspiring, as well as somewhat intimidating, to learn just how different was this creature called woman, what a different realm she inhabited from that of man, when it came to sexual pleasure.

To begin, at Jill's behest, Matthew drew even closer to her, so that she could both feel and smell him. When he was in position, she turned her face toward his, and they joined mouths, feeding upon each other passionately, rapidly stoking Jill's arousal, as well as causing Matthew's penis to swell anew. When she was ready, she awarded him one last kiss, then broke the contact, and turned her attention to her own body, began to use her hands to bring herself to orgasm, while Matthew watched.

123456...8