Fire-Kissed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the warmth of your breath on me there." One arm slipped from around his head to catch his hand, pressing his palm flat between her thighs. "Next time, you can touch me more."

"Next time?" Akash leant back with a flash of anger.

Mazia's pale blue eyes glimmered with laughter. "Oh yes, cousin, you've got to keep me happy, you can't just make me happy once." She gave his hand a little squeeze and drew his fingers out of her. "You should go back to your post, I'll come find you when I want to."

Akash pushed himself off the cushion with a groan.

She laughed, a soft throaty little chuckle. "Not fun spending so long on your knees, is it?"

He glanced at his glistening fingers, a little heat rising in his cheeks as he thought about where they'd just been.

"Oh, you're going all red," Mazia cooed. "That's very cute, cousin." She took Akash's hand and slipped his fingers into her mouth, sucking gently on them one by one, then pulling his thumb from her mouth to brush his fingertips down between her breasts to the smooth shaven skin between her thighs. "I'm going to enjoy making you go all red over and over again as you please me."

Akash tugged his hand free.

Mazia laughed, sliding her dress back on and fastening the copper pin at her throat. "Don't you worry, cousin, if I'm pleased, your secret is safe."

"Fine." Akash smothered the bitter heat of his anger and tugged his sword from the door, thrusting it back into its sheath.

She blew him a little kiss and winked. "Go back to your post, I'll come find you when I want you."