Fire on the Dancefloor Pt. 02 - Louis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth's own tongue was playing havoc with my pussy as she rolled it around and around, occasionally flicking against my nub. I was soon thrashing around, grinding my pussy into Ruth's mouth as Andy pinched my nipples as he came. He was moaning into my mouth as I felt him tense. Andy's cum flooding into Ruth caused her to moan, sending vibrations against my clit, tipping me over the edge as well.

We disentangled ourselves and fell asleep cuddled together, with me in the middle of a sandwich.

I awoke to the feel of a tongue lapping slowly up and down my pussy. From the amount of hair tickling my inner thighs, it could only be Ruth waking me up in the most delightful way. I pretended to be sleeping for a few minutes savouring the sensations Ruth's tongue gave me. Eventually, the pleasure became too great to bear, and I opened my eyes. Looking down, I saw Ruth lying between my thighs with a smile echoing in her eyes as she continued lapping away at my pussy.

Andy was lying next to me, watching what was going on, at the same time as stroking his cock. Not wanting to waste his impressive erection, I motioned him to me, told him to sit on my chest, and I'd suck him off. Like any man offered a blowjob, Andy didn't hesitate and soon was feeding his prick into my eager mouth. His girth was so great that there was never a chance that I could take him deep throat. That's not a thing I particularly like, but sucking and teasing a cock, especially the end is a different matter.

I never broke eye contact with Andy as I sucked on him, rolling my tongue around and around the bulbous head, loving the way he jerked and bucked when I attacked the underside of his glans. Andy was so sensitive there, it was a delight to tease him. Ruth was still licking my pussy as I sucked her husband off.

I broke off from sucking Andy's cock to lick and play with his balls, then licking up and down his shaft before at last returning his meaty cock to my mouth. Sealing my lips behind his knob end, I sucked and flicked on it. It was all too much for poor Andy, and without any prior warning, he exploded into my mouth, coating my tongue and tonsils with a thick, tangy jet of cum. Cum I swallowed, whilst maintaining eye contact with him, although Andy's eyes had gone blank.

My thighs had clamped tightly onto Ruth's head as I ground my cunt up against her face and came, covering her mouth and lips. As Andy fell off to the side, Ruth crawled her way up my body, and we embraced and kissed, mixing the remnants for Andy's cum and my own juices together.

Not long after that, I left after having taken a quick shower. As I left, Andy and Ruth were making out like a pair of teenage kids.

12