Fireside Fucking

Story Info
A dwarven rogue and a half-orc fighter hatefuck.
1.4k words
4.33
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full moon hung in a vast expanse of blackness peppered with thousands of stars, bathing the world below it in its silvery glow. In the forest, the tranquil sound of silence was broken by the occasional bird call. Somewhere in a clearing, a group of traveling adventurers had set up camp for the night.

Sitting in front of a small fire were a dwarven rogue and a half-orc fighter. The others had already gone to bed, leaving Thatila Redheart and Kelezar to warm themselves against the autumn chill.

Thatila took another swig from the bottle of ale and set it on the ground next to her. Kelezar seized the opportunity to mess with the dwarf and picked up the bottle.

"I think you've had enough, Attila," the half-orc taunted, dangling the bottle teasingly.

"That's Thatila to you," she growled, "and I'll tell you when I've had enough! Give me back my damn ale, you big gray lummox!"

Kelezar rose to his feet and continued to tease her. "Prove how badly you want it back."

Thatila let out a cry of exasperation and hopped to her feet. "Please, Kelezar," she pleaded, "I'll do anything. Just give me back the bottle!"

"Anything?" the half-orc asked, cocking a thick black eyebrow as a smirk crossed his broad face.

"Yes, anything!"

Kelezar eyed Thatila's hefty bust, feeling his cock begin to stir as his basic instincts briefly overrode his hatred towards the dwarf. "Show me your tits," he said.

"Excuse me?!" she shouted indignantly.

"You said you'd do anything to get your drink back," he said, a smug expression on his face. "Were you lying to me?"

Thatila huffed angrily and took off her shirt, her large breasts bouncing free as she glared daggers at the half-orc. "Happy?"

Continuing to smirk, Kelezar unzipped his pants, allowing the thick gray pillar of flesh that was his cock spring out. Thatila's blue eyes bulged and her jaw dropped at the sight.

"You're sick," the dwarf hissed, her pale cheeks taking on a rosy hue.

"Look," the half-orc said, "you want your bottle back? Come here and let me fuck your tits. You look like you're just the right height for it."

Thatila begrudgingly approached him, glaring up at him as he grabbed her breasts and sandwiched his shaft between them. She didn't want to admit it, but it felt good. Even as her nipples stiffened, she continued to glare at Kelezar as he slid his cock between her tits.

"Don't give me that look," he growled, his smirk growing bigger. "I can tell you're enjoying this." As he pulled his cock out from the valley of her cleavage, he shook it in her face. "I can smell your dwarven pussy from up here."

The dwarf huffed again and crossed her arms defiantly, even as she felt heat and moisture gather between her thighs. "So what if I'm enjoying it? I still hate you."

Kelezar bent down to her level and got in her face. "The feeling's mutual," he said. "Like I said, I hate your guts, but you know what? I can tell that you want me to rearrange them. You're fucking soaked."

Thatila continued to glare at him, even as he reached between her legs and gave her pussy a slow teasing rub through her pants. Her frustration at a fever pitch, she wrenched the half-orc's hand away from her crotch and took her pants off. "You want to fuck me?! You're going to have to earn it! Put your mouth to good use, half-orc!"

"Challenge accepted, dwarven slut," Kelezar growled, pinning the rogue to the ground and prying her legs apart. Taking the moment in, the fighter leveled his face with her crotch and inhaled deeply. "You smell so desperate."

The dwarf glared down at him and hissed, "Shut the fuck up and lick!" A loud moan escaped her lips as she felt something warm, wet and thick enter her quivering pussy.

Kelezar held her legs over her shoulders as his tongue delved deeper into her core, feeling her thrash and squirm as he explored her depths.

Thatila bit her lip, trying desperately to suppress her moans and screams as the pleasure built deep within her. Tears of ecstasy pricked at her eyes, and her hips bucked against the half-orc's face.

The fighter withdrew his tongue and replaced it with his index finger, hooking it inside her as he turned his attention to her swollen clit. He alternated between licking and sucking, laughing to himself as he felt her try to grind against his mouth, covering him in her arousal. His finger rubbed furiously against her G-spot and stretched her out, making her walls clench around it.

The dwarf whined, then grunted as her entire body tensed up, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her powerful thighs trembling violently, she let out a shuddering moan as her pussy spasmed hard and released a gush of fluid all over Kelezar's face. She quivered on the ground, panting as the half-orc withdrew his soaked digit and popped it in her mouth.

Kelezar let out a chuckle as he watched her suck her juices off his finger. "Did you have fun?" he asked teasingly.

Thatila didn't say anything; she was too busy tasting herself to answer with anything other than a moan.

"You still want me to fuck you, don't you?" he taunted, pulling his finger out of her mouth. "Spread yourself open."

The dwarf stood up on shaky legs and smirked defiantly. "No, you sit down," she said. "I'm going to show you how a dwarf woman rides a cock."

"Don't hurt yourself, little girl," Kelezar taunted as he sat on the ground.

Taking a deep shuddering breath, Thatila straddled the half-orc and positioned herself over his tip, spearing her lower lips on it as she sank down as far as she could. "Fuck," she said through clenched teeth as she began to grind her pussy on his dick, "you're fucking huge!"

A loud groan of pleasure left Kelezar's lips as his cock was enveloped in wet heat. "How the fuck are you so tight when you're such a slut?" he growled, smacking her ass and making her cry out.

"Let me show you, you half-brained half-orc," Thatila said, squeezing her vaginal walls around the dick inside her as hard as she could and eliciting a roar from the fighter. She gritted her teeth and gripped his thighs as she began to bounce hard

and fast on his cock, feeling herself get close again.

Kelezar felt her pussy flutter around his member and grabbed her hips, pulling her down and holding her against his crotch. His nostrils flared as he felt the dwarf cum again, hot juices running down his balls as her walls contracted violently.

Thatila threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent cry of ecstasy as she continued to climax. Her body trembled for what felt like an eternity as white-hot bliss thundered through her veins.

Unable to hold back anymore, the half-orc let out another mighty roar and fired his load into her. Rope after rope of hot white cum shot from his cock and filled the dwarf to the point of overflowing.

After a long moment, he pulled her off his dick and shook her, trying to get as much of his seed out of her as possible.

"Stop shaking me!" Thatila shouted.

Kelezar growled, "Well, how else am I going to get my load out of you?"

The dwarf sighed in exasperation and said, "Just put me down and give me back my ale."

The half-orc grumbled under his breath and set her on the ground, giving her back the bottle. "This doesn't mean anything," he said.

"Agreed," Thatila said, taking another swig. "Put your clothes back on. I don't want to see or smell your dick any more than I have to."

Kelezar laughed, "You're probably going to smell like me for weeks."

The dwarf rolled her eyes and put down the bottle again, pulling her shirt back on. "Fuck you," she said.

"Again?" chuckled the fighter as he put his pants back on.

Thatila mumbled something under her breath and found her pants. "Shut up," she growled. "It's too chilly for your bullshit right now."

With that, Kelezar decided to go rest with the others, leaving Thatila alone with the fire and the bottle. She stared into the fire and said to herself, "I hate to admit it, but that lummox isn't too terrible a fuck."