Forbidden Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
The Princess and her guard engage in a forbidden affair.
2k words
4.46
3.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Grace sighed and rolled her eyes as her guard told her she was being summoned to see her father, the King.

Grace had just reached her 18th birthday and she knew what her father wanted to discuss. It was time to forge an alliance and he would give her away to the highest bidder for marriage.

Grace was not interested in marrying a stranger. She dreamed of finding true love and running away with him on his white horse, never looking back. But hope of that was quickly slipping away. Grace, followed by her ladies in waiting, and escorted by her handsome guard, Julian, made her way to the throne room.

*****

Julian tried to keep his glances at the princess discreet. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He had been assigned to protect her several years ago and he had watched her blossom into a beautiful young woman. When she wore this dress, the tops of her plump breasts drew his eyes and he struggled to avoid it. She had a mesmerizing smile and blue eyes like gems. Her golden hair was piled on the top of her head with ringlets cascading down her shoulders. He often fantasized about her when he was alone in his quarters. He had been in love with her since she turned 16 and he was 21. He was now 24.

Grace likely never even noticed him. They had exchanged glances and smiles. His heart fluttered every time. Julian would slay dragons for her. He would go to war to protect her. What he wouldn't give to kiss her soft lips and take her into his arms.

****

Grace approached the king and curtsied obediently.

"Father, you asked to see me."

The King, dressed extravagantly, sitting confidently on his throne looked at his daughter and smiled. "Darling, we will be having a ball tonight and I expect you to be looking your best. There will be several suitors."

Grace sighed and bowed her head, knowing there was no point in arguing. Still, her heart sank as she turned to leave. Her guard, Julian, opened the door for her. She smiled sweetly at him and exited with her ladies in tow. She could only hope that there would be any suitors that were pleasing to the eye. Her disappointment and dread quickly turned to anger and she paced, thinking of a solution. But she realized resistance was futile and in her rage she threw a glass chalice against the door. It shattered loudly...

*****

After hearing the sound of breaking glass, Julian barged through the doorway to the princess' chambers. He found her standing, surprised at his entrance.

"Princess. Please forgive me. I thought-"

The princess approached him and his heart leapt into his throat. Her eyes were red and slightly puffy. She had been crying.

"Julian. I apologize. It's nothing...."

At the sound of his name, his heart fluttered. He didn't think she even knew his name.

"Please, come." Grace beckoned. "Sit with me. I need a friend." She sat on the settee and patted the space next to her.

In the three years Julian had been assigned to the princess, she had never directly asked for his company. He knew he should respectfully decline and take his place outside her door but he could not resist her. He approached and sat next to her. Their eyes met.

Julian fought the urge to kiss her, to caress her glassy skin. Her luscious, soft lips begged to be kissed. It was hard to avoid watching her ample chest rise and fall. Their eyes met and Grace smiled, but said nothing.

****

Grace studied Julian's face. She had long thought him handsome but had never spent any time with him or really addressed him at all. It was in this moment that she realized how devastatingly handsome he was. His thick brown hair fell just below his ears. He was tall, imposing, yet seemed so gentle in this space with her. His dark eyes met hers and she felt like she could get lost in them. She daringly placed a hand on his leg and looked into his eyes. "Thank you, Julian...." She whispered.

"Anything, your highness."

Grace felt compelled to make an advance. She imagined what it might feel like to be embraced by him. She tenderly brushed her fingertips against his face and she saw his eyes momentarily glance at her lips.

*****

Julian's heart raced, nearly beating out of his chest. Was he following what was going on here? He felt strongly that he could kiss her, but worried he was misreading her signals. But when she touched his face he could not hold back anymore. He placed his hand gently on the side of her neck as he kissed her tenderly. Her lips were even softer than he had imagined. The kids became deeper as Julian gently caressed Grace's cheeks. She whimpered ever so softly as their lips danced together so slowly and sensually.

Julian could have been locked in this kiss forever. He stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes. He touched his forehead to hers. "Princess, I can't." He continued to caress her face and neck, fighting the urge to kiss her again.

*****

Grace closed her eyes, understanding Julian's hesitance. Her father was a cruel king. He would surely have Julian's head if he ruined her virginity. She ached for him. His kiss was intoxicating. His touch was electrifying. She felt wet as she remembered their encounter and allowed her fingers to explore between her legs. She imagined it was his tongue.

Hours later, after much hard work from her ladies in waiting, Grace emerged from her chambers dressed in an elegant beige gown with gold flake embellishments. Her breasts were barely contained in her corset. Her golden tendrils framed her face and fell down her shoulders. A delicate tiara was placed atop her head.

Grace looked at Julian, smiled, and curtsied. He was dressed in a more elegant version of his uniform. He looked incredibly handsome.

*****

Still reeling from his romantic encounter with the princess, Julian fought against staring at her. She was beautiful, angelic even. Her name well-suited her. She always moved along gracefully, as if she was floating. Never a hair out of place, well-versed in all etiquette. She seemed flawless, yet plagued with unhappiness. He was in love with her, and was not looking forward to watching her be married off to royalty from another country. Julian would never be good enough for her. It was forbidden for her to marry below her station and the king would use her to make himself more powerful.

Julian escorted Grace and her ladies into the grand ballroom which was bustling with activity. All of the kingdom's nobility was present to see who would be courting the princess.

*****

Grace approached her father on his throne and curtsied. The king nodded and gestured for the first suitor. It was the prince of Denmark. He was short, fat, and generally unpleasant to look at. She felt her stomach roil.

"Princess Grace, you are even more beautiful than I imagined." He complimented as he took her hand, bent at the waist, and kissed it gently. Grace forced a smile and took her hand back after the kiss.

"Thank you. Um. Please forgive me for a moment." She excused herself and rushed away. She found Julian across the ballroom floor and approached him. She needed an escape and knew she could count in him to get her out of there discreetly.

*****

Julian saw princess Grace quickly, almost frantically approaching him. He sensed that she needed an escape as she often become overwhelmed in crowds. He stood ready to oblige. She didn't have to say a word. He quickly and quietly whisked her away and escorted her to the courtyard.

Overcome with a surge of raw courage and wanton desire, Julian rounded the corner and pulled Grace into his chest, gently placing her back to the wall. He slipped his hand around the nape of her neck and up through her hair as he kissed her aggressively. He felt Grace release her tension, melting into his kiss and embrace.

******

Grace was momentarily shocked by Julian's brazen move to take her in, but she was not angry. She let go of her inhibitions and fears and let herself escape into his intoxicating presence. His kiss was intense and passionate. She wanted him to take her, to possess her, to consume her. Grace didn't care if she would be ruined.

Grace slid her hands up his muscular arms and then down his strong, firm chest, her fingertips grazing over his hard abdomen. "Make love to me, Julian." She whispered breathlessly as she gazed into his eyes.

*****

Julian stared at Grace in disbelief. He knew with every fiber of his being that he should walk away, but she was irresistible and he could never deny her anything she asked if him. He gave in and kissed her neck and chest as he moved his hand throughout the voluminous dress and found her bare thigh. Grace worked her fingers along the fastener in his pants. Julian lifted her thigh and entered her with his thick, hard cock. Grace gasped as he filled her with his length.

Julian groaned as he felt her virgin walls closing in on him. He had spent time at the local brothels but none of the whores' pussies felt like this. He thrust into her as he kissed her neck and the tops of his breasts.

****

Julian felt so good inside her. Grace marveled at how he filled her up with his length. The pain she felt from her hymen breaking was of little concern as it was overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock filling her up. She tried to stifle her moans but she could not help it. She had never felt anything like this. She exploded into a powerful release. Julian noticed and clasped his hand over her mouth as he pumped in and out of her. He groaned quietly as he edged closer to an orgasm. The excitement of the possibility of being caught fucking the princess, along with fulfilling a three year fantasy of taking the princess' virginity overcame him, sending him over the edge. He embraced her and groaned as he filled her tight pussy with his cum. Grace's chest rose and fell and she smiled in satisfaction.

*****

Grace looked up into Julian's eyes as he caught his breath. Julian slipped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her forehead to meet his.

"We should not have done that. I should not have done that." Grace could see Julian was distressed. "We cannot do this again, Princess." He whispered.

"We can run away." Grace blurted out. Julian's eyes widened. "Grace! They would find us and hang me."

"We will steal away in the dead of night and be far away before they even know I'm gone." Grace pleaded for Julian to hear her.

"I would do anything for you. But how can I protect you if I'm dead?" Julian paced as Grace pleaded with him.

"Julian, you would rather me marry the fat prince of Denmark and never see me again?" Julian placed both hands on the sides of Grace's face and gazed intensely into her eyes.

"Grace. I don't want anyone else to have you. The thought of that is like a knife in the heart. I would give anything to whisk you away and spend the rest of my life protecting you and making you happy..." his voice trailed off as he walked away, thoughtfully.

******

Julian knew if he was going to help the princess escape, he would have to be cunning and strategical. He did not have an answer for her now. He whirled around and embraced the princess.

"Do you trust me, Grace?" Julian asked with an intense expression and demeanor.

"With my life." She assured.

"Go back to the ball. Pretend like everything is normal. Wait for me to come up with a plan."

Without saying anything, just tenderly kissing Julian's lips, Grace nodded and walked back into the ballroom, wondering if she really could be happy with Julian, far away from the grip of the kingdom and her cruel father.