Fireside Lovers

Story Info
When love is forbidden, secret passions arise.
1.9k words
3.69
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Finchley had retired to her room after a long night at the gambling tables. Lord Pembroke had caught her eye as he stood opposite sipping sweet sherry by the fireplace. The party was still going on downstairs when she entered her bed chamber. Her lady's maid assisted her getting undressed discarding her dress and whale bone corset onto a nearby dressing table.

'That will be all thank you Anna'. 'Very good M'lady' answered the maid. She left the room, and lady Finchley in her night gown and stockings.

The fire crackled and hissed in the grate, as the warm glow filled the room. She climbed into bed, the sheets soft and warm. The comforting heat of the bed pan still evident. As she led down she watched as the candlelight danced around the room casting shadows from the furniture. Lady Finchley led there and began to think of the dashing gentleman she was making eyes at in the gaming salon.

Lord Pembroke the younger son of the Duke of Warren. He was her ideal man. Tall, handsome, athletic and rich. However he was attached! He also had children. But that did not stop her from fantasising about what could be?

She climbed into her bed and pulled the covers up high. She lie there thinking of her handsome peer. Imagining him whisking her away off into the sunset. As she did this she brought her knees upwards and opened her legs. She envisaged him stood there before her naked and aroused. She began to touch herself. Her soft lips being gently prised apart by her dainty fingers. Slowly rubbing herself she began to cream and let out tiny groans of enjoyment.

As she gently rubbed up and down and in a circular motion near her pleasure spot her breathing became heavier. How can it be? How can he be spoken for? He's too young to be shackled down. She fantasised about him making love to her in the meadows. Her eyes closed she entered into herself pretending it was him. Her finger gliding in smoothly with the help of her love juices.

Suddenly she heard footsteps outside her bedroom door. She stopped! 'Hello.' She cried. Then two knocks at the came. 'Lady Finchley, it is I, Lord Pembroke!' He spoke in a hushed voice. What on earth was he doing up here? Thought Lady Finchley? Could he have been thinking the same thing as her?

Did he hear her moans from downstairs? 'How can I assist you my lord?' 'May I enter?' She thought for a second. The scandal this would cause should he be seen coming into her room alone at this hour?' But the thrill of the thought amused her. 'My Lord, I am very tired. This evenings adventures have taken it out of me. Please, I pray let me sleep?' Secretly she didn't want to be left alone. She wanted him, but the risk of exposure forced her to deny him.

Lord Pembroke was persistent. 'Lady Finchley I saw you making eyes at me. You sent my heart into a flutter. Please allow me to speak with you?' She knew if she refused him then she may never get this opportunity again? Reluctantly she agreed. 'Alright you may enter but only for a while.'

The door opened and in walked the peer. Dressed in his finest rock coat, waistcoat, frilled shirt, silk stockings and breeches he was very dashing. He had not bothered to rouge his cheeks as some men in society do. Instead he allowed his natural beauty to shine through. Clean shaven, with a chiselled jaw and a fair complexion. His emerald green eyes were piercing like daggers. He approached the bed as lady Finchley looked on.

'Oh Elizabeth, you send my heart racing and my blood pumping. Your beautiful porcelain skin, hazel brown eyes and soft red lips. Oh those lips so bountiful I long to caress them with mine!' 'Lord Pembroke, control yourself. Think of your wife and children.' 'I live a prisoner in my own home. A gilded cage, a loveless entanglement with no way out other than the via the grave. It is not a marriage it's a prison sentence. And one I long to be freed from!'

The sadness in his eyes and the desperation in his voice told her that these feelings were true and that he was trapped. 'Please, let me hold you?' Lady Finchley, a society sweetheart and the daughter of the Earl of Sodbury knew that this was not permitted. However Pembroke was very good looking and it is true she had been admiring him earlier. She gave in. She could not resist his desperate pleas and that yearning look of desire in his eyes.

She motioned to him to come closer. He slipped off his shoes and climbed onto the bed. Lady Finchley slowly pulled back the covers. Her slender legs bound in her stockings were slightly apart. His lordship moved closer to her loosing his frock coat and wig in the process. The bed clothes went back over the pair and they leaned in for a passionate kiss. Lady Finchley began to tremble as Lord Pembroke locked lips with hers and placed his hand on her waist. The feel of her fleshy hips was a wonder. He'd longed for this moment.

Lady Finchley began to unbutton Lord Pembroke's waistcoat. As the passionate kiss intensified he rushed her hands pulling at his wait coat buttons and lifting his shirt out of his breeches. Suddenly he rolled on top of her pinning her to the mattress. His heart was pounding. She let out a gasp!

'Lord Pembroke, if you are to take me then be gentle for I am inexperienced in such matters.' 'Fear not my Lady I shall be as gentle as a feather landing in a plush meadow.' He removed his shirt revealing a lean and muscled torso. The excitement was a rush to Lady Finchley. Her nipples had begun to toughen up. Her legs, she spread open as Pembroke reached down and began to stroke her thighs. Once again she could feel her self becoming moist once with excitement.

As his hand went higher her quim began to pout. She could feel fluids of desire oozing from her private region and trickling onto her thighs. He had slowly reached the summit. The warm wetness covering his fingers as he rubbed her gently. Sending bolts of pleasure charging through her body. Rubbing and stroking, her breathing became heavier as the motions got more intense.

'I have felt your fruit, now I must taste it?' He looked straight into her eyes and she into his. She said nothing. She didn't have to. The look in her eyes said it all. She wanted this as much as he did. She lifted up her nightdress over her head revealing her voluptuous breasts. Pembroke looked down at this magnificent body. He began to tease her nipples with his tongue. The firm bullet like points he kissed and sucked until tender to the next kiss. With his face buried into one breast with his free hand he caressed and teased the other.

Lady Finchley was now panting and moaning with joy. Lord Pembroke abruptly stopped and exited the bed. 'I'm sorry Elizabeth, but I can't contain myself any longer.' He undid his breeches and allowed them to fall to his feet. He revealed a sizeable erection. Standing proud and firm in the firelight. The stockings also came off and he took a step towards the bed. 'Before I taste you, maybe you could taste me Lady Finchley?' Elizabeth sat upright and moved closer to the edge of the bed. She took what was in front of her into her mouth. Her hot lips locking onto his glands now exposed in the warm air of her bedroom.

The end was sticky and salty but she didn't mind that. As he entered her mouth for the first time he let out a groan. The feel of her mouth around him pleasuring him with her tongue was sensational.

She spread her legs wider and started to rub herself as she pleasured him orally. Her fingers now sticky with her own juices. As the fire raged on behind them the pair started to sweat. Just before he was about to climax Lord Pembroke pulled away and asked her to stop.

'I am almost finished but not quite. There are areas of your body I want to explore before I do'. Pembroke gently eased Elizabeth back into the bed. Lying there completely naked he could see the moisture covering her bush. She opened her legs and raised them so he could get a good look at what he'd been waiting for. He gently lowered himself on top of her body kissing his way down. Showering her with soft kisses as we went further and further down. He teased her thighs with his tongue making her tremble as he did. He slowly opened up her flower and began to taste the sweet nectar inside. Working his tongue all the way round and up and down, gently prodding inside.

He found her magic spot and worked it slowly. As he did more of that sweet sticky liquid gold began to flow. It was time for him to enter her. She was ready. Her warm moist entrance twitched and flinched. He slowly began to rise from down below positioning himself between her legs.

'Before you do' she gasped. 'Once it is done and you have taken me. Will you keep me forever?' 'That I will Elizabeth. That I will!' They kissed again as his oozing cock pushed its way inside of her. They both let out a moan. A cry of pleasure. He went deeper in as she gasped as he filled her insides. It felt good to her. To have a man like him inside her. Warm and firm. But also soft and gentle. She could feel every inch of him as he penetrated deeper and began to motion back and forth. For him to be inside a woman as beautiful and as tender as she, is was heavenly.

The moist warm grip hugged his manhood tensing and caressing his shaft lubricating it with her juices. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she drew him in closer crying out for him to go harder and faster. As he did her moans got louder. Her breasts flailing about as the passion intensified. Arms above her head she began to climax. Pembroke was close to orgasm also.

Suddenly, Elizabeth began to convulse and shake. She had reached orgasm and could not control the outcries that came from her mouth. Her body shaking uncontrollably she felt squirts of fluid expel from her private area. Once she had stopped she was breathless. Lord Pembroke removed himself from her. His member hot, wet and sticky. He began rubbing her bush smearing love juices around Elizabeth's intimate area.

He penetrated her again with his fingers. Before taking them and tasting what was inside. He pulled in his cock as he rubbed her pleasure spot. Then just as she did, his body tensed and it was over. Torrents of his sticky white piss jetted out of him and into her belly. They were now both spent! A hot sticky mess they lay in the bed together naked and embraced before falling asleep.