All Comments on 'Fireworks!'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Funny, playful and affectionate. A real erotic couple. 5/5! Excellent writing style, brilliant idea.

"... in a modeling contest..." Exactly. We are all bored of high-maintenance stunning women all tall, thin but with huge boobs. We want believable looking women, with a big heart and a soaking.

From "her nostrils..." to "...second large": perfection. It almost felt like we were there.

But where did Belle go? She was nice, maybe she will come back in the Sequel, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Well written.

But, although there was sex, there were far too few details of exactly who was doing what to whom. And how. And the effect it was having on the one doing and the one to whom it was being done.

She wouldn't take her bra off -- presumably because it was still light out. But when it got dark? Why not? And why not some boob actions?

And when she gave him the in-pants handjob, there seemed to be a rush to have him cum. What was the rush? Why not some teasing and edging to complement what he'd done with the remote control vibrator to her?

And, you wrote: "...she wanted to give in so badly to what we body wanted, needed." You meant BOTH, not BODY.

Four stars.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 1 year ago

I really liked it. I agree with anonymous, I was waiting for her to remove her bra, like women do while they still have their tops on, and slip it through a sleeve. I wanted her to offer her swaying breasts to his hands under her top. I wanted him to tease her nipples to impossible hardness with his free hand while she was cumming.

Jay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...