Fireworks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stiffened next to me, holding her body rigid for the two or three seconds that she had to endure the vibrations. I brought it down quickly back to zero. Only then did she breathe. "Damn," she said.

To an onlooker, it would have been a response to the open salvo, which was mighty impressive to be fair. But we both knew that her single utterance had nothing to do with the fireworks.

Boom. On high. Bang. On high. Boom boom boom! Kept on high.

Each time she went rigid, trying to keep her body as still as possible. Each time she did, I felt my cock get a little more swollen, a little stiffer. Watching a woman enjoy sexual pleasures was something I found incredibly sexy. The way her eyes looked, big and almost watery. Each time she inhaled, her nostrils flared, and her lips parted a little. She panted a bit, especially as a three-pack went off and I kept the vibe on a higher pitch for the duration.

Rather than turning it fully off...now I left it on a low thrum between the explosions. "Jesus," she whispered softly. "Oh god oh god oh goddddd!" Her whispering moans were so sexy.

As the crowd "oohed" and "aahed" over the next batch, Katie found my hand and gripped it tightly. She tried to time her exhales with the crowd noise, and each one of them had a deeper needy quality to it.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Fuck fuck fuck," she moaned next.

"I love watching you," I told her softly. A big boomer went off, lighting up the crowd for what, a second or two? In that moment, though, I gazed down to take in the most gorgeous face that a woman can make - she who is caught utterly in lust. Her eyes were drawn to mine, her mouth open, almost panting. I knew that if this was daylight that she'd be flushed in her cheeks.

I slid closer. Her hand found my pants, and snaked her fingers in under the waist. I reached up and undid the buckle of my belt, and loosened the fly. Her fingers moved more easily, fingertips reaching to find my hardened cock. She could not really stroke me, not really, but just having her fingers on my erection felt impossibly perfect.

A series of huge explosions rocked the valley. I kept her on high, and her fingers gripped my cock with vise-like strength. I was the one wincing! I reduced her vibrations and she released me, but her chest heaved up and down.

"Gawwwwddddd," she managed. Another boomer went off, and I spiked her for a second. She mewled, a high-pitched noise, a little louder I think than she wanted, and she quickly turned on her side and pulled her legs up. She looked at me, her face a sweaty mask of pleasure. "Fuck, I almost came!" she whispered.

I smiled. Rather than pushing it, I let the next couple of fireworks go without hitting her. But at the third, which was a large ground-effect, I immediately saw, I kept her on a medium pace, and ran my thumb up and down over those medium speeds. Her breathing quickened, her hand pulled away from my pants as she clasped her hands together in front of her. I watched her eyes, the desperation in them, the open mouth and the panting. When the effect ended, my thumb slid all the way down but she continued panting hard.

"You came?" I asked her.

She still could not speak. But she could nod. Which she did. She mouthed "sorry" a moment later, but I could not be angry. I bent close and kissed her and that kiss was absolutely powerful. She was so needy, so horny, so loving this. I think that part of the allure was that we were doing this so publicly yet in a way that only the two of us knew. That made it really naughty!

The thunderous explosions began picking up in pace. The big boomers were growing more numerous, and I checked the time on my phone. It was ten minutes to ten. I left her on a low pace for a while, which soon had her nearly writhing from the maddening speed. From the desperate look on her face, she wanted to give in so badly to what we body wanted, needed. She wanted to scream, to grab at the grass and howl while she gave full voice to massive orgasms. Instead all she could do was whimper softly, and wring her hands together almost compulsively.

Just then, the start of the grand finale kicked off. The explosions were low to the ground, nearly constant. I bent close. "Go for it," I said into her ear, and kicked the vibe up to its full speed. She grabbed me, holding me, and then her eyes squeezed tightly shut and she held her breath. I could see it, the way her eyes opened wide, completely unfocused. Her breathing was wild, huge pants, gasps in fact, feeding oxygen to her lungs because her body, in the throes of that orgasm, screamed for fuel. She jerked on the ground once, a second time, a full-body spasm, hard. Still she remained silent. Still the eruptions cascaded over the grounds. I kept watch and she reached over and scratched me hard on my chest, her nails like talons, finding and digging into flesh. I almost cried out in pain, but my pain ended because her body spasmed wildly again, her legs jerking hard, the pummeling of the vibrations just pounding and pounding her.

I killed the vibe.

She looked at me, tears falling from her eyes.

I turned the phone face down.

She reached out, her hand visibly shaking, and gripped my arm.

I turned to my side and pressed my face to hers.

The kiss was wild, frantic, desperate. Her tongue everywhere, all at once.

And then, just like that, the fireworks show was over. There was loud applause, and Katie rolled onto her back, her chest still rising and falling rapidly. There was a new sheen of sweat covering her body that had nothing to do with the heat in the air. The acrid smell of black powder was not quite strong enough to mask the strong musky scent of her orgasm. She lay there, still panting, trying to regain enough control over her body to sit up.

Finally, she did, and in the hubbub of people rising all around us, reached into her shorts and yanked the vibe from her body. She handed it to me, and it was hot, warm and utterly soaked. She pulled me close, her mouth moving to kiss me, her head turning my head so that she could whisper in my ear. "I. Am. Soaked."

"Was it good?" I wanted to know.

"Fuck yes!" she confirmed. "Oh my god that was amazing!" she told me, grinning. We were really at the extreme edge of the park, so no one really walked past us. Most stood and walked away, streaming slowly towards their cars. A few, mostly couples like us, remained on their blankets. Many were lying face to face and I supposed that many were kissing and making out just like we were.

She picked her head up. "You know what I want to do?" she asked.

"What's that?" I asked, grinning.

"I am going to make you cum in your pants. That way we're both walking funny to the car!" she said.

"Go for it," I said. My throbbing erection was quite pleased by this turn of events. We adjusted our bodies until she could get her hands down my pants. Her fingers found my erection, and she began to play with my cock. We kissed, hard and harder, her fingers working and teasing and manipulating me. The crowd thinned even more; headlights swept around the valley but none rose high enough to show us. Her hand moved and began to stroke now, up and down.

"Oh fuck babe," I moaned.

"Cum for me!" she moaned back, her hands gripping me as tightly as the situation allowed.

"Cuummmingggg!" I gasped, and felt the first big liquid explosion erupt from my cock. I felt it hit her hand, and suddenly given lubricant, she stroked me a little faster. That made me squirm, and more bolts of thick, gooey cum erupted. The warm fluids quickly spread, and I knew my pants were just as wet as hers, and now I could smell my own distinct cum-aroma.

Once she was sure that I was emptied, she pulled a very cum-covered hand out. She brought the hand to her mouth and licked up a gob or two. Her mouth closed, and she shuddered as she savored the taste, then swallowed. She then licked up a second large amount and kept it on her tongue. Her lips puckered and then found mine, and instantly her tongue was in my mouth. It was not the first time that she had shared my cum with me in a kiss, and I was coming to like her doing it more and more. We kissed long and hard, and then she wiped the rest of the cum away.

"Oh...oh my," she purred. She picked up her phone and used the flashlight feature, and we looked at my stained pants. "Good thing it's dark. That was a lot of cum, baby," she giggled. We then checked hers, and saw that her crotch was utterly soaked, like she had waded into a pool with her shorts on. That's how wet she'd gotten.

We stayed up there, cuddling and talking quietly, for about another thirty minutes. Then finally, we gathered all the crap that I'd lugged up there, and toted the garbage back down the hill. We dumped our garbage, the top tied up tightly, next to big bins that were overflowing with garbage. The parking lot was nearly empty, and we made our way to the car. Once inside, we smiled at one another and shared one last kiss.

"Now that," she announced, "was the best fireworks show of my life!"

I had to agree.

12