All Comments on 'Fireworks'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llabout 1 year ago

5 stars. You have the best during-sex dialog. I always learn something from reading one of your stories (and excited when I see you've posted a new one!) Please keep it up!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Br0kenD0ll,

Thank you for the tasty stars and the kind words. I'm glad that you're enjoying my stories - it's been cool watching you develop your own craft. I do plan to keep writing, and I hope that you do too.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year ago

Another great story about impregnation and mind/body conflict. I did notice that the dialog was a bit spaced out and the action started with less buildup than your other stories, but the latter might've been intentional since this is partially a subversion of the romance novels the protagonist reads.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

TheDeepThinker,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I feel like, to a fair extent, this story's quicker pacing is more a matter of my mood than anything else - lots of stories want more buildup, but this one didn't feel like it needed much.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 1 year ago

I am so thrilled to see another incredible story from you, thank you thank you.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Coolstrangeravenue,

You are quite welcome, and thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yaaaaaaaa I think this might be my new favorite erotica like ever. You are a realized artiste, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

bumpercarsbumpercars12 months agoAuthor

Anon,

You are quite welcome, and thank you!

Akirababe87Akirababe8710 months ago

Wow, that was incredibly hot. Very well written and extremely sexy. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories now.

bumpercarsbumpercars10 months agoAuthor

Akirababe87,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have quite a few other stories that play with similar themes, and I hope you enjoy them too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...