All Comments on 'First Affair Ch. 02'

by alreadysaidtoomuch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Would.wifey possibly stay married to Karl? What the fuck is the point of this? Just cut hubby loose and move on.Why stay in the relationship if thats what you want to call it.Not plausible.Now its just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I think Rex will prove to be the "better" man when.....

He pays every cost associated with the divorce he caused, sets her up in an apartment, pays ALL of her bills, (ESPECIALLY medical), buys her a new car, gives her a weekly shopping budget, visits her family with her, encourages her to have alone time with her friends. hmmm...what else? Oh yeah, buys her the biggest rock for her finger, marries her in a fairytale wedding in a foreign locale (WHILE paying for all of the travel expenses for her friends and family) THEN moves her into a McMansion that SHE gets to decorate!

Yeah, I think that would be ANY woman's fantasy.

Cheer up Rex, you already have the big cock, so you are just 98% away from being the IDEAL, MOST PERFECT MAN EVER!!!!!

I always laugh so hard at these big cock stories. The guy has to get her to say how big it is over and over again. He has to constantly compare himself to the hubby. Hmm, just WHO exactly, is the more insecure male in this trio?

Perhaps I'll never understand why doesn't the woman just say, when asked:

"who owns this cunt?"

"I DO, YOU ASSHOLE! Now if you want to be allowed to keep fucking it, shut the hell up, and get back to work! Your 'pillow talk' is giving me a fucking headache over here!"

Poor Karl, I wonder if he realizes the complete freedom she is about to bestow upon him? Soon, he will be able to look for a MUCH better woman. Getting away from this high maintenance bitch may just allow him to get a few of HIS fantasies fulfilled for once! You know, like finding a woman who is faithfully devoted to him alone, has no need to compare him to anybody else, because she genuinely enjoys his company. You know, someone who treats him well, is kind, generous, and doesn't take him for granted. How about a girl who is JUST AS concerned with HIS happiness, as she is about her own? A woman who doesn't have to put her selfish desires ahead of the needs and concerns of the BOTH of them as a committed unit. Yeah, may be that woman is just a fantasy too. But your narrator STILL doesn't have a fucking clue. I wonder if she will leave Karl behind without a care and zero remorse, and it will finally become clear what she gave up, only after Rex is finished getting what he wants, has used her and abused her, and left her behind as well?

Yeah, she THINKS Karl is OK with sharing. But really Karl is OK with dumping her ass off on some other unsuspecting prick. Hey, she is YOUR problem now, beercan! Hope you can get used to all the crap I've had to put up with over the last decade! Can you say "NEEDY"?? YES! It takes a "better" man than me!

See YA later bitches! I'm OUTTA Here!!!!

Hey author, I WILL say this: This chapter was written, from a technical perspective, MUCH better than the last one. So YES, in that regard, you are improving.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Yes...

Why didn't he ask her to divorce her husband and marry him? Ahhhhhhh, yes...he wanted to own her, but all the expenses should be paid by another...Hope that the husband shows to be smart...

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Pure Guesswork

Karl will struggle oh so mightily before he succumbs to his blind love and become a submissive cuckold, loving cream pies and male chastity belts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
guesswork may prove correct

This story could end up being another cuckold story. I've read an interview online about a woman stating that she loves her husband because of what he provides. It is all about what he does for her, and nothing about his personality, other than he is a nice guy. He doesn't provoke passion, desire, romance, laughter, or anything else. But he has a good job, and provides for her children that is not his. Does she love him, or does she love what he provides. If someone comes along like say a famous athlete, who has more money, does she stays with her spouse. Women tend to end their marriage for a more successful man.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Sucks to be married to Her

Why would Karl even want to continue in a married relationship with someone who so disrespects him, who is willing, no more then willing, who absolutely wants to give herself to someone else without regards for how it affects her husband as a person, as a man, as a individual who deserves to be treated better. Just divorce Karl and give him the chance to find someone who actually isn't a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
god, the misfortune to marry such a phony skank

Who had masqueraded as a caring person. Cut her loose. OBS

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tryst

Tryst sounds so innocent. Call it what it is, a cheating whore of a wife doing her thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous