All Comments on 'First Affair Ch. 03'

by alreadysaidtoomuch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ho Hum.

This could be an interesting story, or, it could turn into, just another cuck story. Give Karl back his balls and open his eyes to what Rex is doing to them.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Snore! Like watching Paint Dry

Same old WACC story line that has been beaten to death in this section. I would venture that any of the readers could guess the ending right now. The writer seems to have issues that come through in the story very clearly. Great writing style and once the anger settles the stories will take on a wider appeal. Just a personal observation. Y'all have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a Wee Bit Predictable

1* .for posting something this unoriginal and boring Not to mention being plausible.No chance even for fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Congratulations on continuing low scores..

Once a loser always a loser (ie. the author)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nowhere near a five star

but but I like these slut wife stories - keep writing!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
NO,

No, Karl's real choice was to divorce his cheating wife and regain his manhood. No one should control his wife and his sexual relationship except them by mutual consent and decisions.....Karl should not allow anyone to dictate those decisions...better to be divorced and alone then forced into something by outsiders. Come on, grow a pair and divorce the selfish bitch.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
To laugh...

To laugh she saying that she loved her husband and then accepeted that he was humiliated by her lover in their home, the home that should be their refuge...No love in this story...a stupid husband, a cheating and whore wife and a lover that want a whore to fuck and in preference she was married so the husband take care of her and not him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sick no man or woman would put up with that if they were giving the spouse a one time favor and it wound up like that the marriage would be over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another LW cuck template story?

I'm hoping there is some originality here and the comment in Chapter 1 about Karl being out on a contrived trip sorting things out after these couple of days means that this isn't just another story about a 25 year marriage where the wife "loves and wants to spend the rest of her life with her husband" but in fact she is just another in a long list of LW wives that ditches everything for the "alpha male" while her cuck husband accepts it in its totality. Since Karl hasn't spoken up yet, for once can we see something different? Maybe Karl saying to Rex that he likes to share his wife or to watch her with another man periodically because it lets him know that other men find his wife desirable but she's still my wife you self righteous ass and I'll be damned if ill put up with your attitude? Or maybe, that's excellent that you want her Rex because now I can spend my extra time shagging my neighbors 25 year old daughter without having to deal with my wife's needs. Or maybe, thanks Rex, I haven't been happy with her for years and the disrespect she's shown the last couple of days was the final deciding factor in my deciding to go through with the separation, now I can take the the recently widowed 42 year old hottie across the street up on her constant offers to screw me to an early grave. We beg of you, please give us something that isn't the same old cookie cutter LW tale. As I said in the beginning, maybe that's what the retrospect comment at the beginning of Chapter 1 was hinting at. I sure hope so.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
Already said too much

Yes you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This makes me want to write a wierd kind of story

Where a third party witness to one of these intrusive and abusive and inconsiderate Bulls gets his comeuppance from someone who is not the cuck OBS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous