First Bi Guy Friend

Story Info
First Bi experience.
772 words
4.17
25.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago I was involved with a long time friend who was also married and very bi-curious. We had been drinking rum & coke and he pulled out a 420 cigarette and lit it, took a drag, passed it to me and I did the same.

We got wasted and he brought up BJ's and how much he liked them and said it didn't matter who was giving it as long as it felt good.

Without thinking I immediately agreed. He said "reeeally" and put his hand on mine and lifted it and put it on his growing bulge. I wound up on my knees with his hard tool at my lips and his hand on the back of my head pulling me down onto that hard cock.

That was about 26 yrs ago and that was the last time I experimented with a guy. I remember the feeling like it was yesterday. I remember laying on my stomach and him laying on top of me with his tool hard as a rock as it snuggled in-between my ass cheeks with precum dripping out and him using it as lubrication to allow him to side easily back and forth, as if he was fucking me.

Then him putting the head right at my entry and him still dripping pre-cum and now using it at my opening as he slide the crown in and out. All my senses were heightened, especially around my entry as the crown went in and out.

That was very stimulating and exciting to feel him sliding in, and then all of a sudden I wanted more than just the crown in me. To my surprise, I was becoming horny! He knew that when i lifted my hips up to meet his small thrust, that I wanted to feel more of him in me, and boy did I want more.

He asked "do you want this?" as the crown entered me again. I pushed up and he held his place so that when I pushed back, more would go in. I clicked very quickly and pushed my ass back onto that hard tool which went slowly inside me even further. He was about 8" and I had about 3.5" in.

I slowly rocked back and forth to allow his pre-cum to lubricate me and it did. So I pushed slowly as I felt another inch enter me until I got to about 5". I moved my hips from side to side to get lubricated more. He pulled out and I turned to watch his hard veiny throbbing tool get squirted with lubricant, then he squirted my ass and put his tool at my entry.

It slid down so easily to the 5" mark that we had before, then another inch slid it, then another. He was inside me up to his thick and veiny 7 inches and It felt so so good to have his thick throbbing cock buried deep inside my horny tight ass.

He still had about another 1" to go. I wasn't sure if I should continue, but it felt so good when he slid out a little and back in, I knew right then that I couldn't resist his cock. I wanted it all in me!

He humped my ass in short rocking movements which was heavily to my prostate and ass. He gripped my hips and got me on all fours and he put one hand on my neck so he could pull me to him when he pushed forward with his cock.

He was now balls deep and going in and out in long slow strokes which had me in ecstasy. He started a steady rhythm and picked up the pace.

Soon he was slamming into me and I was like a ragdoll in his hands, being manhandled and slammed into, with reckless abandonment.

I was stroking my hard tool during all this and then we both reached a crescendo where we were both right at the edge, then he slammed in and held me close as he moved his hips in circles as his cock stirred my insides and rubbed all around my prostate.

Then he slammed into my ass and held and stirred and then again, then on the 3rd slam and stir we both came hard as he shot load after load into my ass and I shot my load o to the floor.

My ass tightened around his cock like a vise and squeezed out any remaining cum over and over again.

We both came so hard that we both collapsed.

So, what do you think about my story?