First Date

Story Info
First date in person after meeting online.
840 words
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so please bear with me. I've never been good at writing, but I've had a fair amount of free time due to the pandemic when I'm not working, so I figured why not.

This is based off a true experience, but names have been changed.

We had met online a few months ago, her at the wise age of 21 and me at the naïve age of 19. She lived a few states away at school, but was moving back when she was done. We started out emailing, which progressed to texting, instant messaging and eventually talking on the phone. Finally, the day came that we were going to meet.

I pulled up past her house and parked. I figured it would give me a few moments to not be nervous as I walked to her door. As I was approaching her house, the door opened, apparently she was watching for me. There she stood, all 5'9", 170 lbs, shoulder length dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. She looked even more amazing than her pictures that we had exchanged.

"Dave?" She asked.

"Sarah?" I answered.

She then smiled, gave me a huge hug and pulled me into her house. Right into her living room where her 2 sisters and 2 brothers were sitting, along with her sisters 3 friends. All of whom were staring at me.

She said "Everyone, this is Dave. The guy I had told you about."

She started to introduce everyone. I tried to file the names in my brain, but I'm so horrible with names, it didn't go very well. Eventually, we ended up walking around her house, and ended up in the kitchen talking to one of her sisters, Jessica, and her sister's friend, Isabelle. I was leaning up against the kitchen counter and Sarah was leaning against me with my arms around her.

"You two look so cute together," gushed Isabelle.

Jessica asked, "Do you both have any plans for tonight?"

Sarah answered, "It's our first date, not quite sure what we're going to do."

I said, "We can do anything you want."

Sarah turned her face slightly and gave me a huge smile. We made some more small talk, then got into my minivan and started driving. We started talking more as we were driving, learning more about each other in those few minutes than in the past 2 months of emailing and texting. It felt great to be able to see her, talk to her, to just have her there with me.

We finally ended up at Applebee's to eat dinner. We made more small talk while we were eating and decided to do keep going with the typical date night of a movie. After the movie was done at 11 pm, we drove around some more. Laughing, talking, and enjoying being with each other.

Finally, it was time to call it a night and I was walking her to her door. "Do you want to come in and spend the night," she asks after kissing me.

"Sure, I'd be happy to" I answer.

We settled in on the couch, me behind her and my arm around her waist. She turned on the tv and just started flipping through channels and finally stops on a Disney movie. While watching the movie, her hand sneaks behind her and slowly starts to go down the front of my shirt and the front of my pants and starts to rub my cock while I start to squeeze her boobs and pinch her nipples. She frees my cock from my pants and starts to stroke it, getting me hard to my full 7 inches. She rolls over and starts kissing me furiously, and slides down my body taking the head of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue all around it, making me moan.

"Oh my god Sarah," I moan, twisting my hands in her hair.

She stops for a moment, looks up at me and says "I've been waiting to do this for 2 months," while stroking my cock still.

She continues to suck my cock until I tell her I'm going to cum and she stops, saying "You're not going to cum in my mouth just yet, I want it in my pussy," as she mounts me and slowly slides my hard cock into her pussy. She slowly starts to ride me until she finally cums and collapsing on top of me, gasping for air.

After she catches her breath, she asks "Did you cum yet?"

"No, I wanted you to have your fun first." I tell her.

"Good, because I want a lot more." She says, smiling.

Throughout the rest of the night, we spent several hours having fun exploring each other's bodies, sucking, touching, licking and fucking. I'm still not quite sure how we didn't wake anyone in the house. I left the next morning in a great mood, just to see her later than evening. Bu that's another story.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
RegginufRegginufover 3 years ago
Amazing

Very very good short story. It is hard to believe that is the first story you wrote. Looking forward to ready more. Thanks

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Friend Wanted to Watch She'd always wanted to watch her friend having sex.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Daughter, The Nudist A father must come to terms with his daughters new lifestyle.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 01 I want to fuck my girlfriend's sexy little sister.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Scrubs What do nurses wear under their scrubs?in Erotic Couplings
Sent Pictures of Wife to her Father Sent wife's pictures to her father.in Fetish
More Stories