All Comments on 'First Date Jitters'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, more 1 page cuckold crap!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's see her. She refers to her "husband" as a manservant, calls him a cuck and I doubt she respects him. He needs a set of new set of balls transplant and dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another scumbag cuck story with pathetic cuck and witch wife, just go to fetish

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Yuck! I can see why with 102 stories, only 1 has the red 'hot' mark on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this crap in 'FETISH'.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Such awful stories here lately, I can’t imagine how low the level is dropping

SouthdownSouthdownover 1 year ago

I don't really understand the whole voluntary cuckold scenario. The natural instinct of most men is to protect their wives and even girlfriends from being with other partners so the whole thing seems wrong. I understand the callous acts of women who enforce or control their men to be cuckolds but that means I understand these selfish sluts not that I agree with their actions. This story is weak, uninteresting and eminently forgettable. I would have preferred that Dylan was shot and killed as he left the place they first visited and that the wife was sufficiently warned to avoid such future actions, all while the husband was 'playing cards' with a couple of buddies at home! No need to continue this silly story! 2** for technical merit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond stupid

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Tell me, when you got beaten up by Bob, was it as embarrassing as this bullshit story that you wrote?

I’m just wondering if Bob fucked you up the ass and then went ATM on you because the amount of shit coming from you is egregious.

Why would any mam stay in a marriage where he is devalued, mentally abused, treated like shit and sexless? Why remain married?

Because cuckolding is a kink; but this is just abuse. He’s not a husband to Jean, he’s her servant. One that doesn’t even get paid, that makes Bob a slave.

So go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping Bob comes to his senses, takes a baseball bat to Dylan and kicks his idiotic & hateful slut wife to the curb.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Great story! I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Is Bob your alter-ego, Miguel? My brain was actually disgusted with your piss poor attempt at cuckoldry!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

I appreciate a story that proceeds realistically, capturing the subtle feelings a cuck wannabe feels (I know personally). Too many authors forget reality. You mention the simplicity of greeting her date, their walking out together holding hands, and the possibility of nosey neighbors. Of course, the discourse between Dylan & Jean in the car after their date…and the unexpected bj, very hot. You also do a nice job of giving Bob what he desires. Nice start in my opinion.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

I think that if you want to be a girl then be the best little girl you can and don't forget to straighten out your skirt after you pull up your panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great First Date! You describe what other authors gloss over or totally ignore. How does the cuck feel when the date arrives, greeting her date, walking outside where neighbors can see. As a cuck wannabe, I know these things would drive me insane! Glad I discovered you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must think this stuff up on the crapper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just don't see something like this happening in real life. The husband gets absolutely nothing out of such a relationship, unless he's mentally ill.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Another pathetic

Cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucks Should be listed in the Fetish catagory!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck stories. Another male with no moral fiber to be a man. What a waste.

Raffagiraffa2Raffagiraffa2over 1 year ago

this story like many others is definitely not in the right category !! is to be included in the gay category. a heterosexual person would not even be able to conceive such a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring and not creative at all. Same crap that all the bi sexual or demes write to “enhance” their vision of how a marriage should function. Most farming aspect is the story (again) is boring. Writer could add 5 more chapter and still, with this foundation BORING….I am submitting this via Anonymous because of a phone glitch…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another piece of garbage tale of a wimp and an overbearing cunt wife. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written grammatically but subjectively a total POS. I hope this is a delusion being foisted on readers of the LW category as a desirable life style. Not for this reader so I doubt if I'll reading any of your other submissions. I have to wonder if Miguel is a pen name you use to lure readers to your web of lame creation.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Absolute dribble about a horrible woman and a spineless guppy with a cuck cage

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Excellent beginning - 5 stars. I loved this insight: "His submissiveness and longing to be a cuckold had changed him from the man she fell in love with. He wasn't a stranger, but there were times she had been filled with resentment."

This is what happened to me. My wife has always loved me, but she loved me differently after I lost my manhood.

My stories all feature bisexual cuckolds, weak and clingy.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Abuse of the mentally ill is a felony. The reality is that people in this lifestyle are totally attuned to each other and their mutual feelings-- it's a marriage survival technique. That's because when you mess with something psychological, like a fetish, there is a danger of allowing the husband's fetish to get out of hand to the extent that it subsumes his personality. Yes, it becomes a D/s relationship to a degree, but the marriage is always the primary consideration, there is always a safeword, and they're almost pathological about their actions being consensual. This writing is jerk-off fodder.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Super story from a very talented writier! Thanks for bringing back Jean, I love her!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Sociological study should be done on the negative reaction cuckold stories, especially well written examples like this, produce in such abundance. Fear of polyamory is such a tiny niche of the modern fascist movement that they can't congregate anywhere but here. The way they argue so vehemently about the supposed horror of cuckold stories being miscategorized is in itself bizzarro, but then you wonder how they warp their brains to the point where they are driven by anger to troll erotic fiction sites in defense of Victorian gender rolls. Weird dudes these trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck wives should be beaten and their so called bull lovers castrated and then tortured to death

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

All this cuck shit is LW is miscatagorized. That woman showed no love for her partner for that entire story. Dylan can feel comfortable walking through that door all he wants til he pushes it too far and hears the slide on a 45 lock into place, and by then it would be 2 late

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good job.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A very personal message to "TonyBeets"!

Confucius said when you recognize a fool, name him loud and clear so that he turns from his idiotic path. I hereby confess your comment as idiotic and thus I courted Confucius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short and poorly written.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

An anonymous commenter summed it up best - 5 chapters of shit - and the author didn't notice. Too bad he seemed to enjoy writing about two ugly characters more than one good character.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Queen Victoria + mattenw = TLA

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 1 year ago

thanks for writing and posting

piss on the trolls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She says that, “After a woman is married, she always gets the jitters on ‘first dates’ even if her husband approves.”

Your story clearly captured this mix of jitters and giddiness for everyone involved. Good job! We especially liked the set-up at the beginning of your story, for example:

First, having Dylan pick up Jean at her home - with her husband present - was brilliant. The doubts and emotions of all three were clearly narrated to great effect.

Second, Dylan’s bringing flowers to a married woman was hot. It was a direct male-to-male challenge to Bob for the right to fuck his wife. Also, her having her husband arrange them in a vase was a great way to insist that hubby be useful and supportive.

Third, her having her husband go get her purse for her was very erotic. It was an excellent way of insuring hubby would not interfere with her extra-marital relationship.

Fourth, Dylan’s holding Jean’s hand as they walked out to the car was another way to knock husband Bob down a notch or two. Nice touch!

My wife read the first page of your story aloud and she nodded approving on each point. These are essential to getting a cuckold-cuckoldress relationship off the ground. My wife has done each and every one of the above things to me - they were psychologically necessary.

These types of activities emasculate a husband and grant agency to the wife so, she can be her own woman in the sexual sphere. At first, I hated these kinds of things but, later I understood they were for my own good. They helped me give up control of my wife’s sexuality and help her to express it.

My wife went to a hardware store and bought a stainless steel ring that was about one-inch across. With some grease she was able to smush my balls, one-by-one, through the ring. It was tight, but not tight enough to cut off the circulation. I wear it 24/7.

My balls now hang uselessly below the steel ring as a constant, and very erotic reminder, that she no longer has any need of my masculinity. When she wants to remind me of that fact she sticks her finger into the ring and twists - until I drop to my knees in pain.

I bathe, shave, groom and dress her for her dates with other men and that further emasculates me. She said she would have castrated me except she enjoys the fact that I still have strong sexual desires for her.

She was able to even get me a testosterone prescription and she has me take a pill daily. That puts my T-score right up there and I literally lust for her. However, all I am allowed is to dry hump her thigh once in a while!

In your story, it was hot that Jean face-sat her husband after her date. As you wrote, “After her orgasm, which left his face soaked, she got off of him. "Thanks cuck. I needed that."

My wife face-sits me after every date, and it is usually very messy. After she cums on my face she generally stands up, places her high-heeled clad foot my genitals and grinds away until my erection goes away and I’m raw. If she’s been walking in gravel she leaves a lot of it ground into the flesh of my privates.

We highly recommend these types of things, even if a relationship is not dominatrix and submissive.

We loved your story and hope you write additional chapters. Just ignore the cuck haters, they should not even be reading these stories if they hate them so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She says that, “After a woman is married, she always gets the jitters on ‘first dates’ with other men even if her husband approves.”

Your story clearly captured this mix of jitters and giddiness for everyone involved. Good job! We especially liked the set-up at the beginning which got your story off on the right foot. For example:

First, having Dylan pick up Jean at her home - with her husband present - was brilliant. The doubts and emotions of all three were clearly narrated to great effect.

Second, Dylan’s bringing flowers to a married woman was hot. It was a direct male-to-male challenge to Bob for the right to fuck his wife. Also, her having her husband arrange them in a vase was a great way to insist that hubby be useful and supportive.

Third, Jean’s having her husband go get her purse so, she could leave with her date, was very erotic. It insured hubby would not interfere.

Fourth, Dylan’s holding Jean’s hand as they walked out to the car was another way to knock husband Bob down a notch or two. Nice touch!

My wife read the first page of your story aloud and she nodded approving on each point. These are essential steps for getting a cuckold-cuckoldress relationship off the ground. My wife has done each and every one of the above things to me. They were psychologically necessary for all of us.

These types of activities symbolically emasculate a husband and they grant agency to the wife so, she can be her own woman in the sexual sphere. At first, I hated these kinds of things but, later I understood they were for my own good.

My wife went to a hardware store and bought a stainless steel ring that was about one-inch across. With some grease she was able to smush my balls, one-by-one, through the ring. It was tight, but not tight enough to cut off the circulation. I wear it 24/7.

My balls now hang uselessly below the steel ring as a constant reminder that she no longer has any need of my masculinity. When she wants to remind me of that fact she sticks her finger into the ring and twists - until I drop to my knees in pain.

I bathe, shave, groom and dress her for her dates with other men and that further emasculates me. She said she would have castrated me except she enjoys the fact that I still have strong sexual desires for her.

She was able to even get me a testosterone prescription and she has me take a pill daily. That puts my T-score right up there and I literally lust for herm all the time. However, all I am allowed is to dry hump her thigh once in a while!

In your story, it was hot that Jean face-sat her husband after her date. As you wrote, “After her orgasm, which left his face soaked, she got off of him. "Thanks cuck. I needed that."

My wife face-sits me after every date, and it is usually very messy. After she cums on my face she generally stands up, places her dainty, high-heeled-clad foot on my genitals and grinds away until I ejaculate!

We loved your story and hope you write additional chapters. Just ignore the cuck haters, they should not even be reading these stories if they hate this topic so much!

Buster2UBuster2U7 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a very interesting read. This isn't my cup of tea but it is interesting all the same. I have shared probably 20 women many times over the last 50 years and enjoy it a lot. However, I won't put with ANY humiliation or degradation otherwise my Very violent tendencies may come out. Unfortunately from my experiences, once you get a woman loose enough to fuck other guys they seem to continue on their own behind your back until you catch them and bring it to a halt. So all in all, sharing your treasured wife seems to me to NOT be a good idea in the end. Never seems to be good for a marriage. It might have in penthouse letters that I read a letter from a guy that used to get off on putting his cock into a Blender while it is running for the thrill of it. Knowing that if he gets his cock there far enough that he will loose some of it. This is, in effect, similar to sharing your wife and wanting to be a cuck. Sooner or later, oops, one time too many. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous