First Day At The Camp

Story Info
Young man's first day at a nudist colony.
774 words
3.89
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a new member of The Sunny Brook Nudist Colony. A girl named Sarah was assigned to show me around the grounds and help familiarize me with the camp's policy's. Gosh she was so cute. Oh no, what if get a boner! She will think I'm some sort of pervert! Shit why couldn't this be some shriveled old man. As we walked along, she pointed out the dinning hall and pool, plus explained the various activities I could get involved in, like basket weaving, bird watching, and ceramics. I was trying to concentrate on what she was saying, but it was impossible. Her body was... no no no, I got to stop thinking about her body. Oh crap! There it goes... Perhaps she won't notice. Then I heard a giggle.

"Listen, don't be embarrassed, this happens to all the new guys, and it's perfectly natural."

I wanted to crawl under a rock, but Sarah took my hand.

"Come on Mason, let me show you the nature trail, it's right over there."

It was a narrow path, so Sarah followed close behind me. As I walked my boner was wagging like a dogs tail. I was enjoying all the lush vegetation and the damp fragrance of the forest, but nothing was taking my mind off the wonder of nature that was following right behind me. Amy reached and grabbed me by the hips. I stopped suddenly and she ran right into me. We both laughed as her arms reached around and gave me a hug. One of her hands slid down. Holy cow, she gets right to the point.

"Mason, let's look for somewhere nice to lay down. I want you."

Oh my god I don't believe this! She moved around in front of me, brushing her boobs against my arm. I heard that cute giggle again as she began to lead me down the path buy my cock. This was so crazy! We found the perfect spot. A big soft carpet of green moss. She laid down and spread her legs.

"Don't be shy. I have to confess, moment I saw your pretty friend, I had to have it. I'm sure you saw me sneaking little glances. And when you got that unbelievable erection, I couldn't resist."

I gently laid down on top of her. That body was so warm and soft, and her tits were so full and perfect. Our lips met in a lasting kiss, tongues dancing and swirling together. This was insane! We had just been introduced! I moved down and forced her pussy lips apart with my tongue and began to enjoy her clit. She ran her fingers through my hair and took a firm grip. I felt my head being pressed into her. I sucked her protruding clit into my mouth.

"Oh fuck! That's it! Don't you dare stop!"

I rolled her clit around in my mouth as she moaned in delight. In just moments she convulsed in orgasm.

"Mason that was unreal! Now I want that beautiful cock inside me!"

I lifted my head up to catch a breath and slid back up till our lips met again. We kissed as I slowly nudged my cock into that warm slippery treasure, then I began long slow strokes, sliding almost all the way out before pushing back in. Grabbing hold of her ass, I picked up the pace, watching her tits jiggle between kisses. It was the first time I ever had done this outside. I could see a pair of curious rabbits off to my left. They appeared to be watching us. Damn, we had an audience. I began thrusting in hard and deep. Her fingernails dug into my back as her pussy tightened around my shaft. I felt like it was trying to suck the cum right out of me! I went even faster, watching her tits as they bounced and swayed. She was very vocal, shouting and moaning. Finally I could feel the pressure building but I desperately wanted her to cum with me. My wish came true as her scream echoed throughout the woodland. I let go and exploded inside her! The pulses of cum were so intense and lasting! She pushed her hips into me like her pussy was drinking every last drop. The motion finally stopped. We laid there in the shade, both breathing heavily and listening to the music of the trees. She playfully kissed me on the nose and smiled. It was like a dream, and that dream lasted the entire summer. Every time we could sneak away, we headed straight for that magical mossy spot, deep in the forest.