First Do No Harm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers

I spanked her a little harder, trying to find her limit. Again and again, I spanked that fat ass. johnnie was moaning and groaning, enjoying every smack. She began to hump and fuck the bed. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me now," she begged.

But I knew she wasn't ready yet. Kissing her ass all over and blowing on the reddened buttocks, I pushed my face into her and stabbed her anus with my tongue.

johnnie squealed in ecstasy, "That's what I wanted baby. Oh God yes," she said in her husky voice.

When I felt she was ready, I knelt behind her and placed my cock at johnnie's most vulnerable place. "Are you ready to be fucked like the cock hungry bitch you are?"

"Please, oh God yes. Fuck me like the slut I am."

johnnie grunted as my hips slammed into her bottom. I fucked her long and hard hearing her squealing mewls when she came. When I emptied my balls in my love, I slumped over her, and johnnie flattened out on her tummy. We lay panting, both of us well satisfied.

"That was great," she said when we regained our senses.

With her head on my chest, johnnie toyed with my chest hair. "I love your sexy ass, baby," I admitted.

"I know. I could tell."

"I might have to show that sexy pussy off."

"What?" johnnie looked at me with a surprised expression on her pretty face.

"You know. Maybe a sexy thong swimsuit, short shorts."

johnnie lay her head back on my chest. I could tell she was thinking about what I'd just suggested. "That could be exciting but only if you don't let anyone else touch me there," she said.

"Never baby," I said hugging her closely. "You're mine. All mine."

"Then yes. I want to do it. I think it would be fun to turn on strangers. Just please don't let them do anything to me."

"Baby, I promise. No one will ever touch you while I'm with you. I'll protect you. Besides, I want you for myself. But it would be sexy to make others jealous of me for having such a sexy wench with me."

The funny thing is that I had never thought of doing anything like I was thinking about doing with johnnie. Then again, I had never been with the same sex either.

johnnie kept her word about being my woman. In no time she had an entire wardrobe of women's clothes. She took me shopping with her and asked me what I liked and what I thought as she sorted through a variety of styles, colors, and occasional clothing.

I waited patiently as she tried different items on. When she'd come out to show me, johnnie always wanted to know what I thought.

I could see she was excited about her new role, and I complimented her choices and even pointed out a couple skirts and blouses I thought she'd look great in.

Her excitement was contagious. As we continued to shop for her, my own excitement about us began to grow.

I carried her packages when we left Filene's and johnnie held my arm in her's.

Her excitement showed as she chattered on about how good it felt to be appreciated and treated as though she mattered. "Baby girl," I smiled at her. "You do matter. Your thoughts are important to me, your concerns are important to me."

We had our lunch at an outdoor cafe. I couldn't help but love the way she went on and on about the things she wanted to do with me, the places she wanted us to travel to. Everything about her being with me seemed new to her. After Cindy and Tom had been treating her like she was only there for her money and their sexual gratification, having someone who genuinely cared for her was a breath of fresh air.

"What are you going to do now that you've closed your practice?"

I reached over the small table and took her hand. "I have no idea, baby. I have time to think about what's next."

"Well, you could always come work at my accounting firm. We need someone like you in HR."

"Thank you, johnnie. But that may not be a good idea. I mean how would it look with me being your man and you hiring me? No. I don't want to use you like that."

She squeezed my hand. "Thank you, Jasper. I was hoping you'd say that."

"Were you testing me?"

"Oh sweetheart, no. Absolutely not. I was merely offering you something until you decided what's next for you."

"What's next for me is you, johnnie. Right now, you are all I want to think about."

She came to me that night after showering. Seating herself on my lap, my hand naturally went to her bottom. "Your new panties are just what you needed to show off that fabulous booty, girl," I whispered as I caressed her there. Firm but soft and smooth. Her fat bottom as smoother than Billy D. William's voice.

johnnie transitioned into being a woman easily. She dressed conservatively for work and nights out with me. But at home she was perfectly comfortable wearing her sexy clothes that were sure to bring me an erection.

As short as johnnie is compared to me, a 69 was nearly impossible and for me, uncomfortable. She was as happy to allow me to take her in my mouth as I was to do it. It never bothered me that her clit was, in all actuality, her little penis.

Yeah, maybe it was her clit, but I made it mine. I spent lots of time on my knees as my lady sat with her legs spread with me holding her beautiful bottom and my head in her lap sucking her essence from her little balls.

So, we settled into a relationship that was emotionally and sexually fulfilling for both of us. johnnie spent her days and night dressed as a woman. Her company flourished. Was it because of her transformation? Maybe. Lots of alternative life-style clubs came to her for their taxes and payroll accounting. Clothing stores that cater to the LGTQ community also used her services. In short, johnnie had to hire several more people to be able to satisfy the demands for her services.

Me? Well, I went back to school to study criminology and forensic psychology. I travel about the country lecturing on the criminal mind and what drives some to that life. I am the witness lawyers use as their expert in their defense of clients. Interestingly enough, after several trials, the prosecuting attorneys began calling me as well. My calendar is full.

I have yet to show off my baby girl's bottom. I resist those base urges even though johnnie has asked me many times since then when I was going to expose her fabulous ass. The desire to become dominant with her is strong within me. But I will never forget that it was Cindy's and Tom's domination of her that led johnnie to me in the first place. I won't risk losing her the same way they did.

And yet, that desire grows within. How long am I able to contain the beast in me remains to be seen.

I hope you have enjoyed this story regardless of the lack of kink. I just couldn't do that to johnnie in this story. Your comments and email will let me know.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers
12