First Encounter Round Two

Story Info
A sequel to How Our First Time Goes.
1.9k words
4.38
4.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drifting in and out, I begin to feel the light touch of fingernails on my chest. As I stir slightly, they make their way down my stomach, causing me to twitch. This brings an intentional wiggle of the fingers on my stomach. I try to pull away but you shush me and move further down. My cock is soft when you lightly run your nails down the shaft but it begins to stiffen at your touch. You run your nails lightly down the shaft and back to the top. I breath deeply as my erection returns. Opening my eyes you are looking at my face, smiling. "I want more. Up for seconds?" you ask. "I'm certainly getting that way," I reply as you wrap your hand around me.

I comment about your hair being brushed since we finished, you tell me that you wanted to clean up a little first. I smile up at you and raise my hips in time with your hand stroking. I reach my own hand between your legs and run my finger over your clit, softly rubbing with the tip of my finger I reach my other hand up to pull you to me so I can kiss at your neck and nibble your ears again. Your breathing quickens slightly at the touch of my hand and you raise your head slightly allowing me better access. We are both more attentive to physical touch and exploration, wanting to take our time.

You lay down beside me, continuing to stroke me. Not hard enough to push me but enough to keep me up. I move my hand up your stomach with a light touch. Your stomach quivers as I pass over, tracing circles around your belly button before moving further. I get to your breast with an almost not there touch. The tips of my fingers barely grazing your skin as I circle your nipple before running across it. My touch barely lingers before moving back to circling.

Goosebumps cover your skin from my feather light touch. Your breathing is shallow and you are unable to keep focused on anything other than my touch and your hand falls away from my shaft. I smile at you as I lean down to once again lick tiny circles around your nipple, already hard from my fingers. I flick my tongue over it before taking it into my mouth. I suck gently, then give a little bite. Your back arches involuntarily and you gasp. I kiss your breast and move to the other for the same treatment. I move a hand slowly down your stomach while taking your other nipple into my mouth. Lightly I rub the tip of my finger over your clit, causing your hips to squirm.

I kiss my way back up to your neck, then up to your ear where I nip at your lobe. Your head turns as if to offer me more. Your hips squirming and your juices now flowing between your legs. I guide you over on your stomach. I move my hand back between your legs, rubbing your lips now more than your clit. I slide a finger inside, then a second, while kissing the back of your neck. My fingers work your wetness as your hips press upward into my hand. As I pull my fingers out, I run the across your anus, pressing while I circle the hole. I slip a finger into your ass, curling it slightly. Your hips press even harder against my hand, longing for me to do more.

I move to straddling your legs and begin massaging your thighs and butt. Gently, but firmly, squeezing your cheeks together then spreading them. I lean down to run my tongue over your ass causing you to gasp again. As I rise upright and move forward, my hard cock resting between your cheeks. I begin to massage your back, starting just above your ass and working my way up. Your breathing deepens as I work to relax you as much as possible. Putting all my effort into your pleasure with the encounter. Almost all. I am also rubbing my cock between your firm buttocks while my hands rub your back.

I caress your shoulders and kneed you neck and down into your shoulder blades. Pressing my cock against you and moving my hips in rhythm with my hands. Back and forth slowly I work, alternating with a circular motion every few moves. You let out a deep sigh as I rub you down and grind against you. Your hips press up into me as you catch the pace and work in unison with my movements. I slide back slightly as I work my hands down to the small of your back, A soft moan comes from you as my hands press a little harder on those muscles and slide down to your ass to squeeze softly at first, then with more pressure. I spread your thighs just enough to gain access back into you.

As I slowly enter, your hips raise to allow me to go all the way inside. I start on my knees, slowly grinding in and out. Squeezing your ass in my hands as my cock glides in and out of your pussy. Your juices flowing and coating me. The sight of the creamy mixture on my shaft and the moans you let out turn me on all the more an I begin to pump a little faster. I lean forward and straight my legs out behind me. Your legs between mine keeps you clenched around me, the new angle allows me to work more circles into my movements. Your hips rise to meet my thrusts. Our bodies come together each time driving my fully into you. Your movements are more insistent and I hold myself still above you, letting you dictate the pace and depth.

Needing to give my arms a rest, I roll us to the side and raise your leg. Our bodies spooned together, your leg in the air. I reach between under you to rub at your clit as I continue working in and out of you. I feel the clenching of your walls around me and hear the sounds of your breathing as you get close again. I move my had from your clit and slide it up your body. Grabbing your breast and pinching your nipple. I continue up until my hand is at your neck. Softly I wrap my hand around your neck, at first just resting, then slowly adding a little pressure. You press back against me more as my hand around your neck squeeze gently. Your whole body shakes with pleasure as I just grind deeper inside you. Unable to keep moving in and out with you pressing against me, I press that much harder into you.

As the shaking of your body begins to slow, I pull out of you. You whimper slightly and ask me why I pulled out. "This platform bed is the perfect height." I tell you. "Perfect for what?" you ask.

I slide off the bed and guide you to the edge. Your ass just off I look down at your body with a look of lust you immediately understand. You pull your legs up towards your chest, I stand right next to the bed and press the head of my cock against your opening once more. I press in slow until I am all the way inside. Your eyes roll back and you drop your head to the mattress as I push my cock all the way in. Standing between your legs I thrust with my entire body now. Driving deeper into you than any time before. Again I am staring at my point of entry and I reach down to rub at your clit with my thumb while pumping. I decide this is a good time to change things a little and slowly pull all the way out. Taking hold of my cock and lower the head just slightly and begin to slowly enter your ass. You gasp as you pull your legs up tighter to your chest. My cock sliding all the way in.

Neither of us moves for a moment. My cock in your ass as far as I can go. Slowly I grind my hips against you. Your mouth opens wide, your eyes roll up and your head falls back onto the bed as I slowly back out until just the head remains inside. You breath in deeply as I slowly push forward again all the way in and grind as I get right up against you. Your ass is tight on my cock and your breathing is rapid tho my strokes are slow.

I pull out and pull you towards me so you slide off the bed. Taking more control now I turn you around and press against you. I put my hand on your shoulder and push you forward. You go with it and bend over the bed, reaching your hands back you spread your cheeks apart, opening your ass to me again. Pressing the head of my cock against your opening, it glides in easier as you are already open for me. One hand on your shoulder, the other on your hip I begin stroking slowly, then pick up my pace. I drive hard, fast and deep into your ass. You cry out for me to slow down and I back out slowly and bring the pace back down. Long, slow strokes going all the way in before pulling back.

I pull out of your ass and drop bring the head of my cock back to your lips. I slap it up against your clit causing you to whimper, spreading your legs slightly. I begin to slide in and grab both hips. I once again begin slow and easy. Going all the way in before pulling out to just the head inside you. Once again I pick up the pace though and go hard and fast, driving all the way in. Our skin slapping together, my sack slapping against your clit as I drive all the way in each time almost pushing you up onto the bed. I slow slightly and reach up and grab a hand full of your hair pulling enough to pull your head back but not causing real pain.

"Rock back into me. I want you to fuck me now." And you do not hesitate. Bucking your hips into me hard. You slam all the way onto my cock and grind circles with your hips with me inside you. Your moans getting longer and louder as you go. Your legs begin shaking so I take control of the moving again. Left hand on your hip, right hand still entwined in your hair, I go back to fast, deep strokes. I pull you almost upright and move my hand from your hair to your neck. I kiss your neck softly and bite your earlobe, apply slight pressure on your neck with my hand.

Your breath catches as your body starts to shudder. I work even faster so I can finish with you. Just as I feel your pussy pulsing around me, I move my hand from your neck to your hip and go faster until I am shaking with you. My cock again throbbing as I cum. My cock all the way inside, balls deep. I empty myself into you. You collapse onto forward onto the bed, your feet on the floor but barely able to hold yourself up. If not for me buried inside and holding your hips, you might slide down. Finally I pull out and we both crawl up onto the bed. Placing the towel from your shower under you as you lay down. I wrap my arms around you and pull you close as we drift off again.