First Escort

Story Info
A husband away and a wife with needs.
2.7k words
3.66
21.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 4 weeks since your husband left, and you're slightly beginning to have those urges, you need something soon, a woman has needs too you know! But obviously you don't have any toys in the house to please yourself and using your hands is hard work. You wish your husbands tongue was there to go down on you and sort you out!

A knock at the door, that's unusual its 7pm and you weren't expecting anyone. You go downstairs and answer the door, its Claire to take Spot for a walk! She said your husband had texted her and asked her to come walk Spot for a few hours. You think that's weird, but jump at the opportunity to get that dog out of the flat. You go back upstairs and draw yourself a bath. Light some candles and crack open a bottle of wine to ease the night.

'Maybe a relaxing evening and I'll feel better' you think.

You take off your clothes and put on your purple silk dressing gown. When you hear another knock at the door, you think perhaps it's Claire and your evening is ruined. You put on a bra and underwear beneath your gown and go down stairs to open the door and there you behold a young, good looking man at the door. He introduces himself and says that your husband had ordered him to spend the evening with you. You're shocked and don't know really what to say, he realizes your shock and takes control of the situation and asks if he can come in. You reluctantly agree and invite him upstairs however in your mind you know what this is about and become very nervous but also excited.

You take him to the kitchen and offer him a drink. You already have half a bottle of wine drunk, so you end up pouring him a glass and yourself another. You cheers and say it's nice to meet him. You forgot about the bath running so run to turn off the water.

You shut the bathroom door and lock it, you look at yourself in the mirror flush with excitement. Still a beautiful hot girl you are. You apply a bit of makeup and fix your hair. You look at your body to make sure you look good. You adjust your boobs to give you a bit more cleavage and do a quick spin making sure your ass looks ok in the underwear you're wearing. You're nervous but then get very excited,

'This is exactly what I need and I know my husband is okay with it' you mumble to yourself.

You can feel yourself already getting a bit wet. After prepping yourself, you tie up your dressing gown and knowing you look good, you confidently head to the kitchen to see he's gone and made his way to the lounge and made himself comfortable. He's taken off his jumper leaving himself with a tight white t-shirt on that reveals a stunning upper body.

You ask him how his evenings been to which he states that it's gonna be a lot better momentarily. He asks you to sit beside him motioning with his hands patting on the cushion beside him. You take a gulp of wine and sit. He doesn't waste much time! He puts his hand on your thigh rubbing it as to say 'it has begun'. You look at him now your body slightly turned towards him. In your mind you say 'fuck it, just do it' and you go towards him to kiss him on the lips. He is even slightly taken aback by your eagerness.

He embraces you and kisses you back. His hand still on your thigh and one hand behind your head touching your hair as you kiss gently but passionately, your tongues connect, his inside of your mouth. His hand begins to creep up your thigh until he is rubbing in between, touching your wet pussy over your silk green underwear. You take off his t-shirt to reveal a tight well-trained body. He then opens your dressing gown being able to see your amazing cleavage he gets excited to see them naked! He asks,

'May I?'

You nod as he wraps his hands around your back to unclip your black lace bra. It comes off revealing your perfect perky breast. He grabs both of them, one for each hand, and moves his head down to kiss them. He sucks on your nipples, first your left one and then your right one, he does it so nicely and gently you moan with excitement. You're rubbing his crotch against his jeans and can feel a wonderful bulge beginning to grow and harden.

You undo his belt and unbutton his jeans and get him to stand up as you pull down his jeans and underwear at the same time. You're on your knees as his big dick falls out in front of you. You're impressed, large enough and nicely manicured and trimmed area, so you reach out and grab onto it. Your heart beats faster, you're still somewhat apprehensive, but with his penis in your hand its now beyond the point of no return, so you move your head closer to it, gently kissing the head and then the sides and shaft.

You stick your tongue out and lick all the way up the base of his cock making it nice and wet and easy for you to slide your hands over. You move your hand up and down on his cock jerking him off slowly and sensually. It feels so hard in your hands his head is throbbing it's a beautiful cock. Finally, you put your mouth around it completely and begin to suck.

Your head moving up and down on it. You're now completely forgotten about everything else and concentrating on his beautiful dick. Fuck he's never felt a better blow job, he holds the back of your head guiding you on his cock. You twist and rub his cock and use your tongue to lick his dick all around holding his balls massaging them and using your fingers near his asshole. You're overcome with the heat of passion and can't get enough of his cock in your mouth, you violently stroke and suck on his dick. His cock is so wet with your spit your hand just glides over his shaft and his head, it feels so good inside your mouth you roll your tongue around and around.

You pull it out from time to time and look up at him as if to ask if it feels good or not. Eventually he pulls his cock out of your mouth as you stare up at him still on your knees. He grabs his own hard dick and softly but playfully slaps your cheeks with it. He then tells you to get up and bend over the couch, which you do of course, why wouldn't you!?

He slowly pulls off your green underwear revealing your splendid ass and dripping wet pussy. Now you're both naked and the fun begins, you're deffo in the zone now. He gets you to lay on the grey couch, the one you've fucked your husband on so many times. And now this guy, you just met, naked in front of you, is gonna have his way with you and you're gonna get every last enjoyment out of it. You can't wait to tell your husband about how good it felt to get fucked by someone else.

He spreads your legs, your perfect pussy is wet and ready. He begins by kissing your lips again, you open your mouth and your tongues touch each other, he then moves onto your ear, his hands all the meanwhile are caressing your body. He begins moving downwards, kissing your neck passionately, then down onto your breast. He holds them and kisses the sides, squeezing both them together, the nipples are perky and hard, you're fucking horny as hell. He sucks on your tits, using his tongue around the nipples, and softly bites down on them. He gets down on his knees and kisses your belly and thighs, and with your legs already spread open he has direct access to your pussy, wet from your own juices.

He begins to lick your clit, you squirm at first as you always do, the sensation is awkward at first but it quickly develops into immense pleasure and you grab the back of his head and guide him to allow for the pressure you desire. He licks you around and around, up and down, his hands navigate your body, first stroking your smooth legs and thighs, then moving to your tender hips and then grabbing onto your huge tits, grabbing and holding the nipples tightly, squeezing them, all while he's still licking and kissing your best asset, your pussy.

Usually you have to concentrate and work to make yourself cum, but this guy is good at what he does and the excitement is all too much for you. In fact, you're trying to make yourself last a bit longer you're enjoying it so much! But pleasure gives in and you can feel it coming, you begin breathing deeper, deep inhale and deep exhale, then you start moaning

'oh fuck, fuuucccckkk, fucccccccckkkkk'.

Your body lifts up as you start to cum, the shock waves rip through your body, the incredible pleasure, you can't help but moan out loud, he grabs and squeezes your tits as your body lunges forward from the cum. It becomes all too much the intensity is crazy, you have to ask him to back away.

Your body starts to recline again, he eases up but softly continues to touch your pussy with the tip of his tongue, the strong sensation has toned down and you still are enjoying him going down on you, so, you allow him to continue licking. He begins to apply more pressure again, licking around your pussy lips and up and down on your clit. He grabs your inner thighs with his hands and holds your legs open while continuing to kiss. You love to look at your legs so wide open, your toes pointing towards the ceiling, it's so sexy.

It doesn't take long for your sensation to climax again, and you orgasm with full energy. Your body lifts again, a second cum in a row, you shake and shiver with the feelings running through your body. You feel a rush like never before. This time, you feel finished, you push away his head as you fall back into the couch.

You take control now and turn yourself over and stick your ass into the air, you want him to lick your asshole. Since your husband started to do it, you really enjoy it and want it! This is your night and you get what you want.

He gets right into it, you push your ass right into his face. The feeling of his tongue on your asshole is pleasurable and sensual, so erotic. He sticks his tongue and licks all around with his hands grabbing onto your ass cheeks and pulling them apart to get better access. He smacks your ass a few times, while getting the odd grope of your breast dangling in the air, helping support them.

However, his dick is just far too hard and he needs to stick it where it belongs. He stands on his feet, with your ass still towards him, he grabs his cock and carefully slides it into your pussy, the first cock other than your husbands in 6 years inside of you, oh my, how exciting! He grabs your waist and slowly slides in and out, the contact is effortless it just slips in, all the way in, his pelvis presses against your ass.

He begins slowly, in and out, in and out, you're gripping onto the couch in anticipation of more. He begins moving faster and he can clearly see your enjoyment, faster, moving in and out, faster, in and out, now he's full throttle, you tell him to go faster, you tell him to go harder, his hands are holding your ass/hips, using it as a handle, he just keeps pounding, harder and harder, you have your head laying on the couch now and hands out to the sides for balance, the slapping noise between your ass and his body is lovely, the sound of erotica.

You're moaning with every thrust he takes. He lasts for a good 5 minutes fucking you from behind, you're both starting to sweat, his body starts to glisten which makes his muscle seem larger. He then decides to take his extremely hard, big cock out, flip you over and starts to fuck you all over again with you on your back, 10 more minutes of fucking, he's in heaven, he loves watching your huge tits bounce around, he loves feeling your tummy and hips, he loves looking at his cock go in and out of your perfect pussy, you're a fucking hot woman and he's damn well lucky to be where he is.

As you lay on your back, rocking back and forth from his thrusts, your hands are enjoying his body you're stroking his chest and then touching his huge biceps followed by grabbing his ass as he keeps driving into you. He lifts one of your legs up and over and continues to push. You hold your tits while touching your nipples with your fingers, showing off how big they are, you know how men love your tits.

By this time, the two of you are fucking each other so hard you wonder if you're waking up the whole god damn neighbourhood! This is exciting hard core fucking, so god damn hot!

He starts to feel himself coming to a climax, he thrust his hardest he can for one last minute before pulling out and jerking himself off, cumming all over the front of your body, you watch the cum eject from the end of his throbbing cock, strong streams of cum hit your huge tits, perky nipples and your belly, more cum squirts off to the side as it hits the couch and pillows you lay on, and just when you thought there couldn't possibly be anymore cum he squirts more, a huge load squirts onto your neck and hair.

You help by taking over, gently stroking his cock and squeezing every little bit of cum from his beautiful shaft. His cum starts to run down the sides of your body, you quickly rub his cum over your tits with your hands, circling your hard nipples. The slippery white stuff feels so smooth and sexy, you've never seen so much cum and love it.

As he stands over you, his semi hard dick now relaxing, body drenched in hot sexy sweat, breathing intensely, he realises he's finished his job, he's pleased you and gave you some excitement for the night. He leans down and gives you a kiss, grabbing the back of your head again, putting his tongue back inside your mouth. He fucking loved the experience. You find a nearby towel to wipe his cum off your perfect body, noticing all his cum on the couch you casually wipe it off as well.

He walks to the table to take a swig of wine, you notice his perfect ass and body that's naked there in front of you. As you get up from the couch you grab his ass and squeeze it one last time, giving him a peck on the cheek. He gets changed and as he puts on his underwear, you see his cock disappear. He indicates that he will head off and that he thoroughly enjoyed spending the evening with you and says your husband is one lucky guy.

He thanks you and leaves.

After saying your goodbyes, you shut the door and can't believe what just happened, you wonder if you dreamed it, but then you remember that you had a bath going! You slip into the tub, sip your wine and drift off into a daze, you haven't felt like this in a while, felt so good. You clean yourself off, his cum still on your neck and hair, oh dear. Relaxing in the candle light reflecting on how good your encounter was you think how you can't wait to tell your husband....and he can't wait to hear about it.