First Flash: Beach Holiday

Story Info
I try flashing for the first time.
1.1k words
3.83
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my first times openly and consciously flashing was on a family beach holiday. Despite having finished school and being old enough to drink, drive and go to war, I had still not had a girlfriend. But I was an expert masturbator, that was for sure. I was still battling with the cycle of progressively removing my pubic hair, feeling guilty about it and letting it grow back. I saw so many women in my day-to-day life and they all seemed so beautiful, but I was way too shy to approach anyone my own age to suggest a date.

I dodged the issue by exercising and trying to look as good as possible.

That year some family friends joined us on holiday, including two daughters more or less my age. I thought they were gorgeous.

The older girl was actually a natural blonde, but she had dyed her hair black which made her pale skin seem even paler. Her dark clothes and excessive use of headphones made her beautiful, distant, and way too scary to approach. The younger of the sisters had fair hair and dressed like a bit of a sporty tomboy. She looked fit and had a beautiful warm smile. I went red and fell silent when she talked to me.

Generally, on these holidays we would spend our time on the beach, reading, playing boardgames and eating. With the addition of the sisters, I added fantasizing and fervent masturbation to this list of activities. This was made somewhat more complicated by the fact that given that space was quite tight, I had to share my room with the sisters.

The first evening I tried to cool things down by masturbating in the shower before bed. Despite a massive orgasm, by the time I went to bed I was hopelessly horny again. I decided to wear some loose boxers and a tightish t-shirt that showed off my muscles. Unsurprisingly, the girls wore pyjamas and slipped straight off to sleep without acknowledging my biceps.

The next day, I attempted some manscaping in the shower. I didn't want to draw attention to myself with a long shower -- there were quite a few of us sharing the same one -- so I lathered up and tried to work quickly. I was so aroused that my cock was throbbing from the start, and my hand shook a little as I ran the razor over my balls and between my legs. I was planning to leave a masculine patch above my cock, but in my haste I took off way too much on one side. I tried to correct as usual, but only made matters worse. All the while, my free hand was stroking my smooth balls, making coherent thought all but impossible. As usually happened in this situation, I ended up saying "fuck it" under my breath and removing the remaining few hairs until I was completely smooth.

This did not help my situation. My base levels of horniness were already sky high, but the heightened sensitivity now made me almost constantly hard. And being completely smooth made me feel like a weirdo and sexual deviant. The cocktail of emotions was intoxicating and addictive.

That evening I lay out flat on my bed with my legs slightly apart, so the outline of my cock would be quite visible through the fabric. Once the girls were asleep I couldn't resist masturbating quietly in bed beside them. At one point the younger one moaned and rolled over in her sleep, and I had to hold my breath and tense every muscle in my body to avoid cumming.

The next day wandering back from the beach by myself, I stumbled upon an old bathing suit in the bushes beside the path. I pulled them out, and saw that they were badly frayed along the edge and had a rip through the fabric, possible from a thorn. This gave me a brilliant - and totally stupid - idea.

I found my oldest pair of boxers and set to work. I took some scissors and carefully undid several of the seams so the edges started to fray. I cut the inside and outside seams slightly, to form a subtle split in the leg so they opened more easily. And finally I made a number of tiny cuts in the main fabric, before rubbing the cuts on some rough concrete so that a small frayed hole appeared. I put them on and looked in the mirror. They looked like a very tattered pair of boxer shorts, but I was still well covered. I decided to cut off an inch at the bottom of each pair of boxers. When I tried them again, I saw that when I stood up straight I looked fine, but if I squatted or moved my legs then my cock and/or balls became plainly visible.

After dinner, I showered and put on my "new" pyjamas. I hadn't cum yet and was basically feverish with desire. I went to bed slightly early with the excuse that I was tired (to be fair I was spending so much of the night masturbating I wasn't sleeping that well). I carefully arranged myself carefully so that I was on my back, partially covered with a sheet as if I had kicked it to one side in my sleep. I then arranged my boxers so that my cock and balls were visible up one of the legs. I removed my t-shirt.

It felt like an eternity lying there pretending to be asleep. I almost fell asleep from real tiredness. Suddenly the door opened and I heard footsteps slowly creeping towards me. One of the girls had a torch of some sort, because I could see the light through my closed eyelids. They started to get ready for bed, and I could hear them moving the bed sheets. Suddenly I heard an intake of breathe.

"What?" said the older sister.

There was a silence, and I could see the light flickering. There was a giggle from the younger sister.

"He really needs some new pyjamas," said the older girl.

I could hear them getting into bed, and the light went out.

I lay there in the dark, trying to control myself. I started to subtly stroke my balls and thigh with one hand as I lay there waiting. After about an hour, when I was sure the girls were both asleep and not facing me, I quietly slipped off my boxer shorts and lay in the dark completely naked and shaved with my cock pointing towards the ceiling.

I never got anywhere with the girls, but the thrill of knowing they could see me was second to none! From that point I knew I was an exhibitionist.