First Fuck After the Pandemic

Story Info
First AMP visit post-pandemic.
1.1k words
4.49
11.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of Covid-19's impact and the isolation that followed, I hadn't visited an Asian Massage Parlor in nearly three years. I had always enjoyed the experience of being naked before a, usually, attractive woman that simply wanted to please me. I especially took pleasure in a "Happy Ending" massage, but on those occasions where that wasn't part of the massage, having a strange woman touching me was worth the expense.

I had come to know a 30-something Asian woman who told me her name was Julie. I knew that the odds of that being her real name were between null and zero, but that was okay with me. I wouldn't say we were friends, but she always remembered my name. She had always rewarded my customer status by ending each massage "happily" and I always believed I left a little more tip than the average customer. One extra reward for me was that she allowed my arms to hang off the massage table and touch her legs and sometimes her tight ass. But, that was ALWAYS after I had asked Julie if I could touch her and she had given me permission to do so.

I finally was vaccinated and boosted so I decided to visit an AMP. As I said it had been a long time and I didn't know what to expect because I believed that things had to have changed. I was delighted to find the parlor where Julie had worked was open and had survived the closings of Covid-19. A second fortunate discovery was that Julie was still working.

When I arrived at her workplace and entered I immediately was greeted by Julie. I won't lie and say she ran to my arms, but she still remembered me and seemed glad to see me. She gave me a tight hug, took me by the hand, and walked me to the room where we had shared time together. She was chatty and wanted to know how I had been and she told me that she basically had hunkered down during the worst of the pandemic. She had savings she had tapped into to survive. I related that I had basically done the same thing, but was lucky enough to have retired just before things got crazy. She hugged me again, a hug that lingered enough to start my cock swelling.

"Let me help you undress."

"Do you want some money first?"

"Plenty of time for that later."

As we talked, Julie unbuttoned my shirt and folded it. After setting it down on a small table, she kneeled in front of me and removed my shoes and socks. She fumbled with my belt and then opened my pants and slid them down along with my boxers. My released cock plopped out and brushed against her face. Her reaction was to take hold of me by the base of my growing seven inches and kiss the head of my cock. I was mesmerized because this had never happened before.

She looked up at me and sucked my balls into her mouth before running her tongue from my asshole past my perineum to the tip of my cock. She sucked the pre-cum oozing from my dick's helmet and slowly slid her mouth down my shaft. As my cock buried itself in her mouth, she swallowed all of it until I felt the back of her throat. She had no gag reflex at all. I slowly pulled out before thrusting back in and quickly I was fucking her face.

I knew I couldn't hold off cumming, so I stopped and pulled Julie up to stand next to me. I laid her on her back on her massage table and kissed her full lips before kissing my way down her body through her clothes. I kissed one nipple, then then the other. Moans were now escaping her lips. I pulled off her yoga top and pants, then I moved down her stomach and spread apart her legs. Julie had a trimmed, but still full and hairy pussy. I assumed she had probably fucked many of her customers, but I nevertheless wanted to eat her out and lick her asshole. So I did.

Her oozing pussy smelled musky. I made out with her lower lips, then I pushed my tongue into her as deeply as I could go, drinking her flowing juices. She suddenly grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in tighter than I thought possible as she erupted in a first orgasm as she bucked against my face and mouth. As she came she screamed, "Don't stop, don't fucking stop!!" I leaned into licking, sucking and probing Julie with my tongue until she started to come down from her climax high.

"Oh my god, I haven't cum like that in a long while. Now lay on your back."

I laid down on the massage table and noticed that Julie hadn't closed the door tightly. I assumed, but didn't care, that others in the parlor had heard Julie's screaming orgasm. My cock was still rock hard and pointing straight up.

Julie straddled me by sitting on my stomach, she leaned down and kissed me while she reached behind her and gripped my engorged dick. She lifted herself up slightly and positioned her cunt over my hardness and suddenly dropped. My cock was was immediately buried in her sopping, hot and tight vagina. I was so deep in Julie my cockhead was touching her cervix. She didn't move, but she started squeezing me with her kegels. I felt ready to explode so I started thrusting up, Julie sensed my movement and started bucking in unison and quickly we were in rhythm as my cock pistoned harder and harder into her cunt. Without any warning, Julie grabbed my dick tightly and stopped our fucking.

"I want you in my ass!"

Before I could react, Julie lifted herself off my now throbbing cock and slightly shifted her position and put my cock at the entrance to her anus. We were slick with our sweat and Julie's dripping pussy, and as she descended onto my hardness we needed no lube. I was engulfed in a tightness around my cock I'd never experienced as she fucked me as I laid on my back. After only a few strokes of Julie's back door fucking, I felt a swelling like a volcano as I almost violently unloaded my cum into her ass. As I started cumming, Julie exploded with a soul shattering orgasm as she screamed out and moaned words I couldn't understand. We continued pumping into each other for a few moments before she collapsed onto my chest.

We laid on the massage table wrapped around each other, my softening dick plopped out of Julie's ass with quiet "pop." We looked at each other and kissed.

"You may not believe me," she said, "but I've never done this with a customer before."

"Can we do this again?" I asked.

"Only if you take me to a nice steak dinner."

I asked, "How about tonight?"