First Gang Bang (Repercussions)

Story Info
Gang bang - the boss takes his turn.
1.9k words
4.22
9.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God how word gets around. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

As I wrote in "First Gang Bang", it was unexpected and very much a turn on experience. I neglected to mention that it took place on a Friday night, so I had the entire weekend to reflect on what took place and what price I would pay for my being the primary focus if any at all.

Monday came fast. I was very nervous knowing that thirteen of the participants, twelve men and one other woman besides myself, of course would talk.

Talk they had.

All eyes were on me. Coworkers stared and whispered around me. I felt as if I were under the microscope for my actions. No one dared to talk to me on the shop floor. The disdain from my female counterparts was palpable and my male counterparts gazed upon me lustfully. Of course when one possesses natural "E" cup size tits on a slender five foot eleven inch frame, lustful eyes are the norm but this was much more intense.

At lunch break I felt that I would be better off sitting alone. Certainly nowhere near the female population. As I ate my lunch three of the twelve sat with me. They started with small talk and wanted to know how I was feeling.

They made in known that they were in the planning stage of yet another party. A repeat performance hoping I would be into a round two. I was into the idea having fantasized about it over the weekend but told them that it would have to wait.

The discomfort of the first half of the shift was making me nervous, a nervousness that did not leave me going now half way through the week. That discomfort only grew even more so when I was informed by my supervisor that upper management wanted to meet with me that coming Friday before my shift.

Well that Friday came.

I was shaking with worry that I was going to be terminated but also felt that what I do on my private time is my business and therefore they could go fuck themselves. I wondered as well if the men involved, my Twelve Disciples, had been called in, especially since seven of the twelve I believed were married!

I went up to the Human Resources Dept where I was instructed to take a seat and wait. I waited for about an hour and a half with the day shift having left forty minutes ago. The office had completely closed up.

Suddenly in walked the top dog, the President Of Operations. Now I knew this was very serious. We went into his office with him telling his secretary she could head home wishing her a good night.

He had me sit in a chair much lower than his. I was looking across his desk and up at him with his chair much higher than mine. A classic power play.

He said he had heard as everyone had, about the after shift party. That as he put it, a group sex situation took place with my name and another woman being mentioned as the focus. I nodded my head in the affirmative saying that yes, the info he received is true. I also said that my private life is my own and none of the company's affair. He said, "Yes perhaps but it has come to light that money for services was exchanged and thus falls under the crime of prostitution and that being illegal, changes that."

As he put it, "We are in the business of building aircraft and not in the business of operating a brothel."

My thought was, oh my God, I'm fucked. "You see the problem we're having" he asked.

I went into excruciating detail explaining how the money was for me to strip topless, not for sex, which I believed was not illegal. He asked that I explain further. I told him that the men didn't believe my breasts to be real. I assured them that they were. They, the men, said they wanted proof and were willing to pay me $600 to have me remove my shirt and let them see for themselves.

The President seemed very interested in details. He would stop me and ask me to repeat certain points. I told him that the guys came up with further monies to have me go completely nude which I accepted. The President asked if monies were paid to have sex with these men. I said no. That once I was nude they asked me to do certain poses that they requested with me complying. He inquired as to what poses we were speaking of.

It was at this point that I suspected he was getting aroused by the details. His face was flushed. So I went into explicit detail on how I moved my legs apart, playing with my vulva and clit with my fingers, his demeanour changed. He developed a little sweat on his upper lip and seemed very, well, turned on.

He asked if I would like a Coke with me saying sure. When he got up to get one from a small fridge, his pants revealed a massive bulge at the crotch of his baggy Khakis.

It was obvious he wanted me to see his aroused state and the fact that he is a very well endowed man, made it a certainty that one would.

He came up to where I was seated, handing me the Coke with his erect self but a foot from my face. He stood there talking to me about the severity of the situation.

My mind was going a hundred miles per hour. I knew what he wanted and I was curious as to the size of his cock. He's good looking enough, in fair shape for a man I would guess to be in his late forties.

He complimented me on my looks, my beauty and body. He said I had caught everyone's eyes from day one of my employ including his. "You don't often see six foot tall redheads with milky white skin and a huge bust" said he.

His cock was noticeably throbbing now in his Khakis. He said he didn't blame the men for wanting to see me nude and that whatever price they paid was, too little. He added that he too has often fantasized about me, undressing me with his eyes. I told him that I had caught him starring at me many times but that I catch every man doing so.

I became very calm. I knew that I in a sense, held the cards, the power. Yes he held my future with the company but that I could easily compromise his position with the company and his career by simply allowing him access to my gifts.

It was then that I reached out and touched his ample mass. He didn't move away but rather towards my chair. I unzipped his pants and pulled his serpent from its den.

Fuck it was healthy and thick an impressive dick. I placed my mouth around its head and slowly swallowed his cock. My tongue moving back and forth on the sensitive underside just under the head of his mass. His hands on the back of my head pulling me down his shaft. I grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands and took all of him in my throat and back out again. He moaning ever so softly. "Oh Christ girl. You do know what you're doing" is how he put it.

His pre-cum in my mouth his hands now on my breasts he asked me to stand. I did and much more. I took my arms and cleared off his desk top showing no regard for documents, framed pictures of his kids and wife, all laying now on the floor. I turned to him, unbuttoned his first few buttons of his shirt and then ripped it open with some buttons flying off. He took off his shirt, his pants, his socks to fully nude.

I let him remove my shirt and bra, with him in awe of my white tits and pink nipples. I removed my pants and panties exposing my healthy red patch of pubic hair. Both of us fully naked I laid on his dest top and told him to drop to his knees and eat my cunt. He gladly did. He was okay at eating pussy but needed some instruction. His facial hair was irritating my vulva so I had him stop.

"Stick your meat in me!" I demanded. "This better be good!" I went on. It was! Oh he filled me. He banged me hard, my clit getting stimulated with each fuck thrust.

He was feeling my tits, then he stopped and bent me over his desk so he could really drive his cock deep into me. Fuck he was banging me! My clit was getting sucked into my twat with each thrust of his thickness bringing me to a gushing orgasm. The man knew how to work his cock still slamming me to multiple climaxes before ejaculating his baby gravy deep into my vajayjay.

I stood up, turned to face him. I realized that I was easily three inches taller. I'm sure I knew this all along just never took note. His cum started drooling down the inside of my left thigh. I sat on his desk, he parted my thighs moved in close placing his face into my huge breasts. He was like a baby suckling on my nipples in almost an overly obsessive manner.

As he feed on my nipples I felt an anger go through me. An anger that even though I can't deny that I enjoyed getting fucked, that I was doing it to save my job.

His cum was now flowing out of my twat. I could feel it.

I pulled his head up from my tits and demanded that he eat me, "Eat your demon seed from my pussy!" He looked confused. I wound up and slapped his face hard, "EAT MY CUNT CLEAN OF YOUR DEMON SEED NOW!"

He immediately got hard! Rock hard. He was so into it, being dominated.

He pulled up a chair as I laid back on his desk pulling my knees to my ears with my hands. This gave him a full view of my all and everything.

"EAT ME CLEAN YOU FUCK!" I yelled. He licked his cum off the inside of my thigh and as he was I could feel a flow of more of his cum leave my pussy moving down, across and past my anus. He without complaint licked all of me clean, spending an inordinate amount of time on my anus. Licking, probing my ass with his tongue. With each lick I felt my power over him grow as his power all butt disappeared. "You love my anus don't you?"

He answered "Yes its so pink."

"Stick your tongue deep in my ass you pathetic fuck" I ordered. He did as I demanded the best he could. Then sitting up, he stood before me, his cock rock hard. I stood up with him moving in to kiss me, I said, "I'm not kissing your ass licking lips Mr. Shit Eater."

I got dressed as he did too, with he pulling a new shirt out of his closet.

He called my name and added, "I really hope we can do this again." I said, "If you're a good boy."

With that I opened the door and left for home feeling very empowered.

More to cum if you're nice.