All Comments on 'First Hotel Experience'

by Saskia_Slips

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Lovely story.I hope you meet up again with Brian and tell us all about it

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Very nice, nothing like a hotel to become yourself for a while, thanks for sharing...

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Very sexy story, Only once did I get totally dressed up as a girl. I was in my mid 30’s and had been wearing panties for years. My bosses step granddaughter who I had known since she was 14 and I was in my early 20’s when her mother married my bosses son. She had two daughters and we all got along. Della and I use to party together smoking pot and doing crystal. She knew I was bisexual. One night as we partied she told me her fantasy was to have a guy all dressed as a girl and she’d be dressed as the guy. We went to a bookstore I knew and I got discounts. We got a strap on with a 5 inch dildo. She picked me up at my place that Saturday night and took me over to her house. She dressed me up as a girl wig makeup and everything. My only condition was that I was not going to shave off my mustache. She then dressed up as a male and she took me just as a guy would take a girl. We played around for 3-4 hours. It was a blast.

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 1 year ago

Fantastic read. We do hope you and Brian meet up again x

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58about 1 year ago

I think you read my mind and wrote down one of my fantasies. I loved it. You have gained a devoted follower. Tee hee. Keep them cumming. Please.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 1 year ago

Dressing with a friend is such fun. Thanks for the story.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me11 months ago

Excellent story! Definitely one of my fantasies..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaskia_Slips@Saskia_Slips
I was seriously ill in 2022 and had a long time to think about my sexuality. My conclusion was, I was a repressed crossdresser. I started writing CD stories as a way of passing time in hospital.