All Comments on 'First Massage'

by royalace6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmmm

It would help if you proof read the story and eliminated the obvious typos that pass right through a spell check. Real words, but the wrong ones for the story.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! I am always looking for a massage like this...

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A review from someone who gives sensuous massages

As a certified massage therapist, I would frequently get clients who wanted massages like the one in this excellent story. They rarely would verbalize their request, but their reactions to my experimental teasing strokes showed me they'd welcome a more erotic session. As my hands slid ever closer to their sensitive areas, women would sigh and moan, and men would gasp and grunt, and all would unconsciously raise their buttocks or spread their legs to show me the way. Now I'm retired, but still give sensuous massages. I no longer charge a fee, because I enjoy giving as much as the clients enjoy receiving. I also enjoy reading massage stories as stimulating as this one, so I hope Royalace6 continues to contribute them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Massuese

I saw her every two weeks for quite awhile, she never did anything out of line so I was floored one day when she asked me if anything was not finished.

Odd question, that usually means a hand finish, so I asked her to clarity. She grinned and told me, "That too, if you want me to." Strange how difficult it is to just ask, but she got the point across.

I just said, "Sure, OK." From then on her massages were way more sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First massage

I had my first massage in the Orient. I was in a bar next to a building that said Massage and Sauna (in the local language). I was tired and asked the waitress if the "massage place" next to them was any good. She said "yes, it will relax you". So I finished my drink and walked over.

I paid, and was shown to a room. The masseuse came in and said "Take off your clothes and come with me." I was a bit surprised, but did. We went to a room where I was told to take off my clothes and put the towel around me. Then to a "shower room" where she poured water over me and soaped me ALL up. Then she rinsed me off and dried me. Then back to room. I still had the towel on, but as I laid down she pulled it off. I was surprised, but as I was face down I didn't really care. Started out as a really nice massage, very relaxing. Then she said "turn over". I grabbed the towel and turned over, covering myself. She grabbed the towel and threw it on a chair. THEN the massage started. Let's just say I was VERY relaxed by the end. Went back there several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My First Massage

I lived in Taiwan for a while. Just after getting settled I was in a bar in Taipei with some friends. I was complaining about a sore back. One of the waitresses came over and asked if I had a sore back. I said yes. She said there was a massage place next door that was good. I thanked her and said I’d have to try it someday. She said “your back hurt... you go now! Give them this card and you get special price!” I was willing to try. I took the card and went over. I was sent to a room and told to take off my stuff. I did get good massage, and a bit more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous