First Meet Up Pt. 01

Story Info
First meet up after months of virtual contact.
1k words
4
2.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of talking you are finally able to make a trip to visit. Your plane lands, you take an Uber to the hotel, and you get checked in and settled before texting me the room number.

I finish getting ready before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. My long dark hair is in waves around my shoulders and I'm wearing tight black leggings, a lacy black plunging cup bra, and a tank top that shows plenty of cleavage.

As I pull up and park outside your hotel I take a deep steadying breath and look up at the windows. Taking another breath I get out of the car and enter the building, finding the elevator and hitting the button for your floor. The car moves slowly and butterflies dance in my belly from nerves.

Stepping out of the elevator box I find the sign that indicates the direction of your room and follow the arrow. I approach the door and knock, the small contact pushing the unlatched door open slightly and granting me entrance. The room is dark, the shades drawn over the windows and the lights off "Hello?"

I step inside your room and the door closes behind me with a loud 'click' blanketing me in the hazy darkness. I take a few steps forward towards the main part of your suite passing the door to the bathroom and calling out to you again. Before I can finish your name I feel you step behind me. One hand covering my mouth as the other winds around my waist and pulls my flush against you. My back to your chest.

A soft scream is muffled by your hand from your unexpected presence behind me, and my chest rises and falls from the scare. As you feel me start to relax your hand moves from my mouth down to my throat and wraps around it gently but firmly. Your breath fans across my ear as you whisper "I've been waiting a long time to feel you for myself". Sending a shiver through my body.

Your hand at my waist slides under the hem of my shirt and and your fingers meet my warm creamy flesh before sliding into my leggings and moving slowly down between my legs. You find me smooth and bare and dripping sweet honey for you as you slowly start to circle my clit with your strong fingers. A whimper falling from my lips.

You carefully work my body up higher before dipping your hand lower and running your fingers through my pink folds then slipping 1 finger into my entrance and pushing it deep inside me. My head falls back against your shoulder as you start to pump the digit in and out of my tight core before adding a 2nd and feeling me tight around them.

The palm of your hand applies pressure to my clit as your finger moves in and out of my pussy and you feel my body growing tense as a orgasm starts to build, but before I can fall you pull your fingers out of my core and remove your hand from my leggings.

I let out a cry of frustration and your hand tightens around my throat as you bring your honey soaked fingers to my lips and push them inside my mouth. I wrap my tongue around them and suck. Removing all trace of my cunt from your thick digits. "Good girl" you rasp against my ear.

Pulling your fingers from my mouth you release my throat and spin me around to face you. As I look up at you our eyes meet and your lips descend on mine. Hard and demanding. Possesive and sure. Breaking the kiss your hands come to my shoulders and push down, guiding me to my knees below you. As I look up at you from the floor you start to undo your pants and push them down your legs, your hard cock springing free and bobbing in front of my face.

You grip your length and bring the tip to my lips, running the head along them slow. I reach out and take your thick cock into my own hand, my fingers wrapping around you and pumping as I run my tongue around the ridge of your crown and over the top along your slit before taking you into my mouth a few inches and applying pressure to the underside of your shaft with my tongue.

Sucking lightly I pull back to the tip and swirl my tongue around your head again. My eyes still on you as I work you in and out of my mouth taking you a little deeper each time. Losing patience you slide your hands into my hair and grip it in your palms pulling my mouth down the rest of your length and pushing the tip into the back of my throat.

You feel me gag around you, tears starting to well in my eyes as I choke on your thick cock. A few tears spilling down my cheeks before you pull back out enough to let me take a breath. You don't give me long though before you are thrusting back in and fucking my mouth at a steady pace. Spit and precum mixing together and leaking out around you, running down my chin.

My hands land on your thighs and my nails bite into your skin as you take pleasure from my mouth. Alternating between deep long thrusts and short shallow pumps. My eyeliner starts to smear under my eyes and my cheeks flush a soft pink in your hands.

You feel my hands tremble on your thighs as you continue to fuck my mouth, your balls starting to lift and tighten as you draw close to your orgasm and your movements become more harsh as you chase it.

With a few final thrusts you push all the way into my mouth again and your cock explodes as you release rope after rope of your warm sticky seed straight down the back of my throat. A deep grunt coming from your chest when you start to pull out. The last couple spurts hitting my tongue and dripping onto my face as you watch your cock slipping from between my lips.

I open my mouth and show you the last of your cum pooled on my tongue before closing my lips and swallowing the rest of your release........

To be continued