First Meeting Pt. 02

Story Info
Meeting an online friend for the first time...
1.5k words
4.08
2.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You make me wait in an agony of longing while you finish your drink slowly. My head is buzzing from my own and from the tension and excitement of having you right here.

We talk quietly, but I'm hardly aware of what we talk about. I somehow manage to form words to answer your questions, but my mind can't focus on anything beyond how badly I need my clothes off and your hands and mouth all over me.

You know exactly what you're doing to me.

I can't fathom how you can sit there so cooly and sip your drink and chuckle at my growing discomfort. This is part of the game for you, so I know that no matter how controlled you seem, there's a beast inside you growing ever more impatient to be freed.

Will the beast win? Will he become so crazed with the torture of holding back that you pull up my dress and have me here where anyone can see?

This is a scenario we've discussed before. I know you want me writhing in your lap, your fingers buried inside my wet pussy. You want to spread me out for everyone to watch while I beg you to let me cum.

Now that I'm here with you I have no doubt you could make me.

In the end, the man wins, though.

You finish your drink and set the glass carefully back on the table. Then your hand slides up my thigh and I gasp. You graze my mound with a light brush of your finger, then withdraw. "I think it's time to go, don't you?"

"God yes."

In a daze, I follow you out of the bar and back to the hotel. As I search for the key in my bag, you brush the hair from my neck and kiss me beneath my ear until I'm almost too distracted to complete the task.

When the door closes behind us something in you changes. You don't raise your voice, but the urgency in your tone is impossible to mistake. "I want you naked. On your knees on the bed. Spread for me with your hands on your ankles."

I hurry to obey.

The wait for you is agony.

When I finally feel your warm hand slide up my thigh I groan. Every nerve lights up with pleasure as you stroke and touch me. Your murmured words of encouragement make me wetter.

"Fucking Christ, woman, that arse is heaven. I'm going to lose myself between your thighs before we're done."

I moan again, not ready to beg you, not wanting you to stop.

Your hand drifts to my waist and back to the swell of my hips and my plump ass on display. I want so much to see you, to touch you, but if I move you'll stop. I don't need to test you. We've played out this scenario too many times with words for me to doubt it.

"Will I play with your pussy now, gorgeous?"

"Yes!" I've hardly breathed the word when your hand delves between slick folds to tease out the spot beside my clit that has me moaning. "Oh right there!"

It's like you've touched me a hundred times before. It could almost be true. You've watched me touch my pussy enough times, devoured the videos I sent you. I knew you paid attention, but it still surprises me the way you work my body with practised ease.

Working me until I'm too impatient to be still, you plant a hand on my hip and thrust two fingers inside me. I hear the sound my wet pussy makes and as you curl them to find that spot inside that makes my toes curl.

"Oh God!"

You keep going, working me until my fists are clenched in the bedding and I'm biting down on the covers to vent some frustration.

I'm close. Pleasure builds. Sweetness pools inside my pussy until I'm almost ready to explode.

Then you stop.

I cry out.

"Close, gorgeous?"

I'm laughing around my cries, shifting my hips, trying to get you to keep going, but you won't.

"Yes." I'm panting. When did that happen? I catch my breath and try again. "Yes. Very close."

"Good. I like to know how your body reacts to me. Shall we keep going?"

"Mmm."

Again you work me to the point of orgasm and not beyond. This time when you stop I let out a long wail of complaint.

"I want to cum!"

"I know. Now be a good little slut and I might let you."

You begin again.

I hardly dare to breathe as you work my pussy. Your fingers thrust inside me in a rhythm so perfect it steals my sanity. With your other hand you rub my clit.

When you stop again, I'm expecting it. It doesn't stop me complaining.

I got so close. I can almost feel the phantom orgasm squeezing my walls and tightening my belly.

So close.

You work me through three more near misses. Until finally you withdraw your fingers.

I press my face into the mattress. I want your cock. Even the loss of your fingers has me aching.

My pussy feels swollen and so sensitive. And the fact that you're not touching me is hell.

"All worked up, princess?"

I mumble something incoherent.

"Good." You push me onto my side and I turn to see you undressing.

My pussy throbs.

Very slowly you unbutton each button on your shirt. You pull open the fabric to reveal your chest and belly, covered with a generous dusting of dark hair. My mouth waters. My fingers itch to run my hands over your body. I keep very still, trying to decide what you're going to do next.

"I think I'm tired of waiting," you say, as you discard the shirt in a neat pile by the bed. You begin on your belt. "I think we've both waited long enough. Wouldn't you say?"

I nod. My mouth is dry. I want so much for this to be the moment you tell me you're going to give me your cock.

You smile. "Then I think it's time you get to cum. Only this time I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to lay back while you use my body for your pleasure." You undo the belt and your pants and step out of them, straightening to give me my first good look at your cock in person.

It's thick and hard. Veins bulge along the shaft. As I look, a bead of pre-cum wells at the tip. It's the only sign you're as affected by this as I am.

You climb onto the bed and lie on your back. "Come on, woman. What are you waiting for?"

Gathering my wits, I don't waste any more time lifting my leg over you to straddle you. It brings my pussy so near your cock that I throb with the need to sink down over it.

Your cock pulses against your belly.

Your hands on my hips guide me into place. Then you let me do the rest. I take your cock in my hand for the first time, trying to savour the feel of its smooth length. The hot, silky texture.

I'm too impatient. I gasp as I line you up and take you inside me. The first moment of fullness is bliss and as I take all of you I adjust to the feel of you there.

You make a low groan deep in your chest and then suck in a shaky breath. "Oh, girl, you feel so good. That's it, now. Use me. Go get it."

I nod. Then I rock my hips, testing how you feel, chasing the right movement. It's not long before I've found a rhythm that I like and I get lost in it.

You fill me and stroke me deep inside.

I'm hardly aware of you watching me as I ride you. I close my eyes, centre on the pleasure welling faster now, rising until it's so close to the surface I wonder how it snuck up on me.

"Get it, girl. Rub that clit and cum for me."

When I open my eyes you're looking up at me with a hungry expression. The one I'm familiar with from the video calls we've shared. It's not your pleasure you're hungry for, it's mine. I feel it, hear it in the uneven tone of your voice as you drive me higher toward the orgasm that's coming.

It takes a few swipes of my fingers across my swollen clit and the rhythmic motion of my hips over yours to bring me over the edge.

My movements become erratic. I try to keep my rhythm but pleasure takes hold and I shudder. My pussy clenches around you and I moan. "That's it, gorgeous. Keep going. You're doing so good."

I keep my fingers on my clit to draw it out while ride through the last of it.

Your hands stroke over my thighs and hips. "Beautiful."

I pause and look down at you. "Mmm, so good. Thank you. What next?"

You grin. "Now it's your turn."