All Night Movie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem to, so once it was out of the way I stood up and grasped the sides of her pajama bottoms and sort of lifted and pulled them out and away from her hips. Then, I slowly worked them from side to side, Lower and lower. The top of Chrissy's panties came into view and I had to reach down and sort of wiggle the backs of the bottoms out from under her ass. I kept pulling, lower and lower as gently and softly as I possibly could. Just when I could see the full triangle of the front of her panties and the split where her legs came together, it became easy and the bottoms slid right down to her ankles revealing the rest of Chrissy's sexy toned legs. I popped them over her feet and then gingerly placed them under the blanket to her left.

My interior monologue echoed my earlier thought: "If she wakes up without her pants, if they are right next to her she'll just think she took them off while she was asleep. It's foolproof!"

Now I was entering the point of no return, I told myself, and I knew as this went further there were less and less plausible explanations I could give if she sat up and asked me what the hell I was doing. Before I did anything else I wanted a good sleep check, and reached up to her face, sort of waving my hand in front of her eyes, then softly prodding at her chin. "Chrissy?" When that didn't elicit a reaction, I sort of lightly tapped her nose. "Chrissy?"

She startled me a little by murmuring "...ice cream...", but that was all she did.

That was a little weird, but everything still seemed ok so I started very lightly and cautiously touching and massaging Chrissy's thighs, moving my hands up towards her panty-covered mound. Her thighs were still mostly together, not squeezing each other tight, but there was probably less than a pinky-finger's width between them at the widest. My hands slowly moved up to her panties, they were a dark color but I was mostly seeing greys and black in the dark room and wasn't sure. I slid one finger under the side of the panties, down by the top of her leg, and slowly pulled them up and over, moving my fingers towards Chrissy's snatch. As I did this I was looking at what my hand was doing, then checking her face, looking at her panties, then checking her face.

My fingers reached the top of the crotch area and my fingers ran through Chrissy's pubic hair. As the panties slid over and down I could see the well-trimmed line at the top of her pussy. I licked my lips, thinking about how I wanted to run my tongue down that sexy little patch of hair, then slide it deeper down through her pussy lips. Slight problem though, with Chrissy's legs the way they were, I could do try that but I'd basically be making out with her pelvis and maybe the very top half inch of her where her labia started. I could sort of see the top of her pussy, but not really.

I held her panties open like that, salivating at the thought of licking and sucking on Chrissy's delicious wet cunt and began weighing the pros and cons of spreading her legs. Even though I had just told myself it may rouse her, I was already trying to talk myself into it. Again, in the back of my mind I knew where I wanted this to head and it was just another step in that direction. But first, should I try to slip her panties off as well?

I would have a moment to think about what I wanted to do; however, because I started being very aware that my bladder was full and I really needed to pee. My dick had been stiff as a board since I entered the room and that sort of holds back that urge, but suddenly I knew I had to get up and relieve the pressure from the five or six sodas I had guzzled earlier. I replaced Chrissy's panties and shuffled away from the bed and into my bathroom. The door was on a slide and I could move it pretty quietly, so I shut it behind me. Inside the little linen closet behind the door there was a little battery operated touch button light thing and I popped it on to give myself something to aim by. It was dim, but the bathroom came into sharp focus and I sort of leaned down while aiming my piss stream at the side of the inside of the toilet bowl to minimize water noise.

Since my jeans were already undone, I also slipped out of them while I was in the bathroom, figuring it would be less noisy than having to unzip and unbutton them next to Chrissy. I kept my boxers on though, just in case. I laid the jeans on the sink, thinking I would scoop them up on the way out, or if I had to escape in the heat of the moment I could act like I was only in the bedroom to use the bathroom and just take them with me.

That done, I turned to turn off the light but hesitated, thinking I should probably leave it on. It wasn't THAT bright, and with the door to the bathroom mostly closed, it probably wouldn't be enough to disturb Chrissy's sweet slumber. This whole night was starting off pretty well, but being able to see more of what I was doing to her would heighten the whole experience.

My inner voice told me "And, if you can see a little better, you'd notice her waking up faster, it's a win-win..."

The light stayed on and I slowly slid the bathroom door over, moved back into the bedroom, and then slowly slid the door back, leaving enough space for the illumination. Looking at the bed, I saw things had changed while I was in the bathroom.

Chrissy had moved in her sleep, rolling towards the edge of the bed onto her side. She also had her feet pulled up towards her chest and her hands were sort of loosely clasping each other. The blanket was loosely halfway pulled over her, but I could still make out the curve of her shapely ass behind where the blanket was on her thighs. I think she must have been cold and shifted to be warmer. The ceiling fan had been going full blast, so that made sense with the blanket and her pants having been removed. I had been basically sweating bullets the entire time because of the fear of getting caught and my heightened arousal, so I hadn't even noticed.

I walked over and flipped the ceiling fan toggle off, then slipped over to the bed. "Hey Chrissy.... Hey are you good, Chrissy??" She didn't respond and I reached out like before to touch her shoulder and then her face. This time, when my hand got close to her face, she licked her lips and again murmured "... ice cream, mmm..."

I sort of rubbed my nose, wondering what was triggering that. I picked up a scent there and I realized my hand still smelled like chocolate from earlier. "Ok that makes sense," I thought, "she's dreaming about ice cream because she's smelling my hand."

Wanting to test this theory, I held out my fingers under Chrissy's nose and sort of waggled them. Sure enough, she took a deep breath and then satisfyingly reached out with her tongue to lick my fingers. I kept doing this, and she kept doing these little kitty cat licks, touching my finger with her tongue and pulling it back. I thought about her sort of doing the same thing with the spoon after the ice cream earlier. I remember hearing that people who sleepwalked didn't always get up and move around, sometimes it was just something like moving their legs in a circle as if they were riding a bike, or playing an imaginary musical instrument even though they were still lying asleep in bed.

This new discovery had my horny brain flying with ideas:

"She certainly likes the taste of that chocolate.. That tongue feels pretty good on the side of your finger... might feel pretty good licking on your cock..."

I was committed when I rubbed my finger on Chrissy's lips, then when she licked it I slipped it inside her mouth and she started sucking on it and rolling her tongue around like she was enjoying a popsicle. My hard cock was hanging out of the fly hole of my boxers and I knew I had to try to get my cock into her mouth.

Her head was pretty close to the side of the bed now, so it was easy for me to lean down a little and over and aim the head of my throbbing cock at Chrissy's lips. Touching the sensitive head to her soft lips felt amazing, but she didn't start licking it like she did my fingers. I tried holding my cock with that hand, and sort of 'bunting up" with my fingers directly on my cock head, but she still wasn't going for it. I sniffed my fingers and the smell had dissipated a lot, Chrissy having sucked all the chocolate sauce off of them.

I wasn't ready to give this one up though, the thought of how good her mouth would feel around me spurning me on.

"The chocolate sauce from your 'milkshake' is right out there on the kitchen counter where you left it. Just pop out and grab it."

I was a little concerned about leaving the room until I was fully done, though. Obviously any extra movement or noise was undesirable, also to get out to the kitchen I'd have to pass my parent's bedroom when I moved down the hallway and then again when I came back.

This was all happening in the blink of an eye, but there was actually a philosophical moment when I thought about Icarus flying to close to the sun. Was I willing to let my greed short circuit everything?

"Man, fuck the Greeks! They were all homos! Get your ass out there and get the syrup and make with the chocolate blowjob!!"

Out, down the hall, syrup, back, lock the door. Out down syrup back lock. It became a mantra in my head as I slipped over and unlocked the door. I opened it as little as possible to get out, then slid into the hallway. I moved slowly past my parent's room, the door was still closed and I wanted to cross myself like a Catholic.

"Almost home free now, baby."

Turning the corner to the kitchen, I saw the syrup, and made a bee-line across the kitchen towards it. I was picking it when in my mind's eye; however, I realized something that made me recoil up against the counter. I only saw her for a quick moment because I had been moving quickly, but my mom was sitting on the couch in the living room with a lamp on, most likely reading. She did that sometimes when she couldn't sleep. Fuck fuck fuck. There I was in the kitchen with my rock hard penis sticking straight out of the front of my shorts and my mom could walk in at any minute... The door to the basement was an option, but that would mean moving directly in front of her seated position across the room. That walls of that hallway had these sort of decorative cutouts in it and although I'd mostly be covered by our love seat and my dad's La-Z-Boy, there was a big stretch where she would totally see me.

Going back to my bedroom was less treacherous as I'd only pass by the angle on the side of her head. If she was looking down, at her book, I'd be invisible. I stuffed my cock back in my boxers and tried to will it flaccid but no luck. I still had the chocolate syrup in my hand and hesitated on bringing it, but just said fuck it.

I held the syrup to my side and sort of behind me, took a deep breath, and went for it. If she saw anything, she must have thought it was a shadow with a fat cock, cause I moved so fast I thought I'd break the sound barrier. Somehow I made it down the hallway and back into my bedroom.

I locked the door and turned around, my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. It was a miracle I didn't run right into my mom!

I couldn't believe how close I'd come to being caught. I stood there for a minute or so, trying to calm down and catch my breath. When I finally felt like I could move without drawing attention to myself, I got going again. I stood by the edge of the bed and took off my shirt and started stroking my deflated dick back to life as I looked at Chrissy's sexy body. With my other hand I took the syrup and poured a small drop onto the pointer finger of my left hand.

Like a charm, when I slid the chocolate up to Chrissy's lips, she started licking it off. I repeated the earlier move of sliding my finger into her mouth where she again licked and sucked on it. Feeling deliciously wicked, removed my finger and squeezed a drop of chocolate syrup onto the head of my cock, then slowly brought it up to Chrissy's lips. I was rewarded when, just like my finger, she let my cock enter her sweet mouth and began to lick and suck on the head. Oh my god did that feel good! My cock had been aching for some attention and looking at Chrissy's sweet face with my dick sliding in and out of her mouth as she 'cleaned off the spoon' was feeding fantasies I didn't even realize I had! I wouldn't call it an actual 'blowjob' if I had to compare it to what I had seen on the internet, girls taking a guy's entire shaft in their mouths while they stroked and expertly licked and sucked, but it was the best I had experienced up to that point. I held my cock steady with one hand as I fed it into Chrissy's mouth.

I leaned back against the wall and enjoyed the sensation of having my cock sucked on, while I used my free hand to massage Chrissy's tits and play with her nipples through her pajama top. When necessary, I would apply another drop of the syrup to my cock and slip it back between Chrissy's eager lips. I slowly started adding in a little push, getting a half inch or an inch of the shaft inside and sort of working up a stroking motion. I could feel Chrissy inhaling and exhaling through her nose as my cock stayed inside her mouth longer and longer each time. After a few minutes I was ready to cum and I wanted to hold out a little longer, but it was just too much for me.

The prudent thing to do when I felt my balls start to boil would have been to pull out and jack myself off into a tissue or something. I had actually stashed a box of them close to the bed earlier in the week "just in case". However, in the heat of the moment with Chrissy's tongue sliding along the base of my cock head, I couldn't stop. I felt my orgasm begin and started cumming ropes of my semen into Chrissy's mouth.

Chrissy didn't stop sucking my cock as I came. I was concerned the amount of hot liquid suddenly covering the back of her throat might choke her, but I guess either her body had some sort of safety reflex or she was really good at acting like she was still asleep. I felt her softly swallow a small amount of my cum, then she kept her lips wrapped around the head and started sucking hard, milking every drop of cum from me. I could feel her swallowing what she had in her mouth, and it felt insane.

I finally had to pull her off my cock. She was still sucking and swallowing almost exploratively, but I needed a break. We were both breathing hard and I sat down on the rug next to the bed. I reached up with the syrup bottle and dripped a little of the chocolate into Chrissy's mouth. She started rolling it around with her tongue and then I saw her swallow it. I figured that would cover up any residual jizz flavor for when she woke up in the morning.

This orgasm had been a long time coming, (pun intended) and I needed a second before I could start again. Chrissy slept on soundly and I slipped into the bathroom for a drink of water. I also rinsed my cock off in the sink. I don't know what sugar and chocolate syrup and all that would do to a woman's vagina but I didn't think it would be good.

Without a doubt, my plan was still to fuck Chrissy that night. As good as that oral sex had been, just thinking about getting between her legs was already waking my eighteen year old cock back up.

I left the bathroom and went back to the bed. After giving her a good shake, I started again.

She was still on her side, so I sort of gently rolled her over onto her back and straightened her legs out once more. I could see her panties better in the increased light, they were a satiny red, with a slightly shiny and soft fabric. They looked amazing, like one of Victoria's Secret sexy collections, and I thought there was probably a matching bra somewhere. The style really showed off her sexy athletic legs and hips. Also, without the pajama bottoms I could see the full mound of her sweet pussy encased by the silky material. I leaned down and slowly ran my fingers up her thigh, and then over her her panty-covered pussy. I slowly began playing with her through the fabric and Chrissy began breathing a little heavier. Her legs were still pretty close together, but I had a little more access than before.

I started sliding my fingers inside the side of the panties, wanting to feel the real thing, but began debating whether I should try to slip her panties off as well.

"It might be better to slide them off and get them out of the way, also then they may not be as wet in the morning."

"If her panties come off, that's another nail in the coffin if she wakes up."

"But she's not waking up, and now the fan is off, it's not like she's going to get cold again."

"Also, if (when) you do end up fucking her, that might be more awkward if you've got to pull the panties all the way to one side to get into her... sure that worked last time, but who knows about this time? What if the front is different from the back?"

I went back forth like that and decided, as much as I liked those panties, I would probably like them better if they were securely off of Chrissy and placed inside of her pajama bottoms where they belonged.

Just like before, I did a sleep check, then grasped either side of Chrissy's red panties and slowly inched them down from the front, then grabbed at the sides closer to the back to pull them past her ass, and once they were past her pussy, they slid right off and joined the pajama bottom at the bottom of the bed.

Chrissy's gorgeous eighteen year old pussy was laid bare in front of me again, finally. I paused for a moment, waiting for any reaction from the silk material coming off. Nothing but deep breathing. Chrissy's eyes were closed and her head was turned slightly toward the wall.

I slowly, slowly starting moving next to her on the bed, down low by her succulent thighs. The mattress accepted my weight without any creaks and soon I was face to face with Chrissy's upper thighs. I began lightly massaging them with my fingers, dipping into the valley between her legs, then up to her cunt, dipping my fingers between the folds of her warm yielding flesh. My cock was already swollen and throbbing and I allowed it to slide along Chrissy's calves, the touch of her soft flesh intoxicating me.

My mouth began kissing Chrissy's thighs, then I fulfilled my earlier wish my running my tongue down the neatly trimmed landing strip line of her pubes. I knew from before that Chrissy shaved the lips of her pussy. I dipped my tongue lower, running it across the smooth flesh of her her upper labia and around her clit. The fingers of my left hand were still kneading her thigh, and underneath them, I felt Chrissy slowly start raising that thigh at the knee.

She brought it up until her leg was perpendicular to the bed. I guess her body liked what I was doing to it and wanted more. I complied by leaning my head lower into the newly created space between Chrissy's thighs and sliding my tongue as low as I could get. I went to town on her sweet delicious vagina. As I licked, her pussy got wetter and hotter and I slid one hand up the inside of the thigh that was still flat on the bed. When I got to Chrissy's pussy, I slid my index finger down and rubbed in circles until I could feel her hot entrance.

When she was wet enough, I slowly slipped my finger inside. She was so tight I could only get about half inside and I worked it in and out in a slow rhythm until I was knuckle deep. Chrissy started softly moaning, so I shifted on the bed, taking a place between her legs now. I started licking her pussy again, running my tongue up and down through the lips.

As this went on, her other leg joined the first one in being raised in the air and I continued licking and fingering her for a while longer until I felt Chrissy tense up. She was going to cum! I kept licking her clit with my tongue as I pushed my finger deeper into her. She arched her back a little and then let out an almost whimpering groan. I felt her pussy walls clench around my finger as she came. I continued to lick her until she stopped cumming.