All Night Movie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I entered the room I had been saving for last, Chrissy's bedroom. It smelled slightly like her and my cock throbbed slowly in my pants. The setup was pretty normal: a twin size bed, chest of drawers, desk and a computer, closet full of clothes. Some dance trophies and other girly things decorated the walls. I sort of stood there taking it all in, thinking about possibilities:

"What if I rigged her window's lock to stay open so I could slip in while she was asleep?"

"Maybe I could rig her computer's webcam to record remotely..."

I thought about these and some other schemes, (most were pretty ridiculous, like hiding in her closet until they got back) then dismissed them all. I didn't want to do anything in their house that could potentially be traced back to me, like breaking something.

Chrissy's computer was password protected and the first couple of passwords I tried didn't work, so I quit before I locked the system up. I wasn't some sort of computer hacker so the technological stuff seemed out of the question as well.

I did start exploring her room, looking through the closet and her chest of drawers. When I got to her panty drawer I pawed through them, imagining which pairs she had been wearing on any given day. I didn't see the ones I was looking for; however, until I looked in her clothes hamper. Down under some other stuff there they were, the silky light pink pair, with the small darker pink frill around the edges. Just seeing them brought sexy memories back, then as I lifted them to my nose I caught the scent of her cunt, that same musky sweetness that I remembered. My cock was instantly rock hard, my mind telling it there was pussy to be had. I unzipped my jeans and started stroking myself right there in the middle of Chrissy's room. I soon had an idea and grabbed a pair of her black soccer shorts out of the dresser. I wrapped the soft slippery material around my cock and went to work on myself, inhaling Chrissy's delicious scent as I closed my eyes and let my fantasies run wild.

After a few minutes of vivid imaginary sex in which I was back in my basement sliding my cock in and out of Chrissy, I blasted a fat load into those shorts, along with a whole lot of pent up sexual tension. When I recovered, I sat down on Chrissy's bed for a minute to catch my breath. As I sat there, I noticed a little book in an alcove on her bedside table and on an impulse I pulled it out. It was a girly fantasy novel, which wasn't too exciting, but there was an old index card Chrissy was using as a bookmark. On the card, among some random doodles, there was what looked like a screen name and a password.

"Hmm... do you think?" My brain told me it was worth a shot and I sat down at Chrissy's desktop and put in the information. Bada bing, the computer opened right up. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for, but I did a quick search through her photo galleries and her recent folders, mostly just dance pictures and then stuff for school. I logged into her internet homepage and went to her history, there I saw a website called "freejournal.net" featured multiple times. It was the most interesting thing in the list, so I clicked the link. Again, it was login/password protected, but I figured like most people, Chrissy might use the same credentials for everything. I tried the info on the index card and her personal page opened right up.

It was organized by dates like a journal. Opening it up I saw Chrissy used it as a diary and she was a pretty active writer, having notes at least a few times every week. I scrolled through it and read a few random pages, then I scrolled until I found the date I was looking for and was rewarded.

The date given was the day after I had fucked her in my parent's basement. Chrissy must've thought no one else would ever read this, because it was pretty detailed:

"Last night was pretty weird. We went to David's house for one of his parent's parties. Everything was pretty cool and we were watching some movie when he started touching me. I think he thought I was sleeping or super drunk cause he started grabbing my legs and butt and stuff. I'm not gonna lie, it felt sort of good... I wanted to say something but I figured I'd just let him go a little further and he'd stop himself or whatever. Anyways, he kept going and I let him get into my panties... I know! I know!

His tongue felt so good down there and he was touching me too... I think he came (is that what you call it??) and went upstairs and I was sort of disappointed. I was so excited I didn't know what to do, but then he came back and I just acted like I was still asleep.

He started touching me and fingering me and licking me again and THEN he started rubbing his thing on me. I should have done something but I was like, frozen stiff!!

I didn't really know what was happening and then I realized he was starting to put his dick in me!! It was so weird but good I didn't know what to do, then it felt so good I sort of just went with it. I wanted to jump up and yell, but like, it felt so good I just let it happen. I couldn't help myself and yeah we did IT, which is super weird. I feel like he sort of raped me, but like, I don't feel like it was rape cause it felt soooo good.

I don't know what to do, but I can't stop thinking about it?"

Wow, ok, that was an eye opener! She was awake??? And she liked it???

The use of the 'R' word had me a little scared. I started sweating a little as I read on through further passages, searching for more information. A few entries later:

"Saw David again today at school. It's super weird but he didn't say anything about the other night. Should I tell someone? When I think about what he did, it kind of excites me though... I bet he thinks I'm gonna tell my parents, ha ha that would serve him right."

Oh shit. I kept reading through more days:

"What a shitty date with (guys name). All he wanted to do was fool around in the back of the movie theater. I let him touch me down there but he kept trying more. He's not my boyfriend, gross. Mom says not to fool around with a lot of guys or I'll get a reputation. Is it weird I was thinking about David the whole time?"

and:

"Last night I must have sleepwalked again because I woke up on our living room couch. Super weird, I was playing with myself when I woke up. Thank god no one was around.... Is it wrong I was dreaming about that night at David's? That dream was so real though, i almost wonder if that night in the basement actually happened... it had to, right? Who dreams about this sort of stuff? Am I some sort of pervert?"

It got better later on:

"I keep thinking about fooling around with David.. His parents are throwing another party and I don't know what to do. I sort of want to see if he'll do IT to me again, but I'm so unsure. What is wrong with me? I don't know if I should just let him do it again or like, catch him in the act, or just not even go over there. I'm on the pill and he didn't 'cum' inside me, so its not like I'm gonna get pregnant... and we already did IT before... All I can think about now is sex..... is this wrong?"

And then, right before the party the weekend before:

"Shoot! I'm supposed to go to GiGi's this weekend.. I really wanted to go to the party and see what would happen, but she needs some help around the house or whatever...

Probably better that I don't go, this whole thing is nuts. If I have to go there and he tries to touch me again I might just scream... then again I don't know..."

I read all of this and sat back to think. The thought that Chrissy had been awake the entire time AND it sounded like she liked it AND wanted me to do it again made me want to blow another load right there! She sounded a little conflicted, but I guess that was understandable.

The sleepwalking reference I didn't know what to make of, but I felt like I had spent too much time in the house already. I'm a pretty fast reader so I quickly skimmed through looking for information about Chrissy sleepwalking. The only things in the journal were a couple quick notes about waking up in other weird places in her house or her parents telling her they had had to walk her back to bed. There was also a note about how it started around the time she started taking birth control to moderate her periods and her parents thought that's what was causing it.

Looking at the clock, I had been in their house for a little over a two hours, so I figured I better finish up whatever I was doing and head on back home.

I took a picture of the index card with Chrissy's login info for the website and a picture of the browser address, figuring I might want to read more later. Somehow, the pink panties found their way into my pocket, alongside the pills I had found earlier. I rinsed off the soccer shorts and buried them deep in her clothes hamper, then made sure the rest of Chrissy's room was straight and headed on back down to the living room to think.

I really, really wanted another chance at fucking Chrissy, but it seemed impossible. Short of making a copy of their house key and letting myself in while they were all sleeping, I was at a loss. I wasn't going to do that for several reasons, and was honestly getting ready to give up when I saw her mom's planner on the coffee table. "Who knows, maybe Chrissy is scheduled to sleep out back, butt naked, with her ass in the air one night," I thought to myself sarcastically.

I started flipping through the planner, sort of jokingly at first, then I started noticing something that might actually work. A few weeks out, Chrissy's parent's anniversary was labelled. Also written there was "JAMAICA!!!" written across a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in big letters with smiley faces.

I remembered a few years prior when her parents had gone out of town for their anniversary, they wanted to be alone so where did Chrissy stay? Our house, on our basement couch. Thinking it over though, I thought it might not sense for her to stay with us this time, she was a literal adult, I'm sure she could take care of herself alone for one weekend. However, she had mentioned before she liked to come to our house during parties because she didn't like being alone in her house. If she didn't want to be there overnight, I'm sure a full four nights would be too much for her as well.

I could see it both ways, so I went backwards in the planner, not totally sure what I was looking for until I saw it: On the week prior to the current week we were in, her mom had a note to ask my parents if Chrissy could stay with us when they were gone. Next to it was a check mark, and I assumed if she had asked, my parents would have said yes.

Yes! The possibility of having Chrissy in my house for four full nights got my mental wheels spinning.

Part 3

I had a couple of weeks to figure out how to best manipulate the situation to my advantage and I went right to work. Outright asking Chrissy to get drunk and take some painkillers was out of the question. Slowly, a plan came together.

Over the course of a couple of sideways inquiries I managed to weasel out of my mom that Yes Chrissy would be staying with us, No they would not be having a party that weekend, and No it wasn't four full days, it would only be two. Chrissy was going to stay with her Grandma for the first part of it, then come to our house on the Friday night and stay through Sunday.

The lesser time period was a little disappointing, I had been imagining fucking Chrissy's brains out two and three times a night on each one of those four nights. I still had two nights to work with, though, and focused on that. With a boozy party as cover for my movements and stolen alcohol out of the question, I knew it was really going to take some doing to get into Chrissy's panties that weekend, but I was more than up to the challenge. Although from her journal she sounded up to it, I didn't like the idea of getting caught in the act and if nothing else, maybe I could figure out a way to get her more open to the idea.

I devised a way to get some of the appropriate 'medication' into her on the sly: Knowing how much she loved chocolate ice cream, I was going to get some, let it melt till it was super soft, mix in some painkillers and sleeping pills, then offer it to Chrissy. There was no way she'd resist ice cream, I figured, and it was a pretty safe thing to offer someone without arousing suspicion.

I did some research on the pills I had taken from her parents and actually did a couple of test runs on myself. Like Walter White I crushed up and mixed various amounts of the painkillers and sleeping pills. After some calculations, over multiple days I swallowed different amounts and mixtures of the powders myself to test their strength. I set alarms on my cell phone super loud at various intervals and left it next to my head as I was passed out. When I felt like I had a winning batch of the drug, I figured out how many 'servings' were in a container of ice cream, then multiplied it by the amount I figured one person would ingest in a bowl of ice cream. I also added just a touch more for security purposes. This was careful work, I wanted her out, but I also wanted her to wake back up after.

That thought made me start to re-think the whole project, so I did even more research. (Seriously I could write a thesis on the science of this stuff after all the time I invested) To actually kill someone with the chemicals I was messing with would take waaaay more than I was using, like thirty to forty times more. Worse case scenario, someone would sleep longer than normal and then have a sleep hangover.

The second big part of my preparations was some sort of cover as to why I would need to have access to the room in which Chrissy was sleeping. I didn't want to trust that she'd fall asleep while we were watching tv in the basement like last time. If she did, great, but what if she ate the ice cream, went into the basement, and locked the door behind her? There was a key to the basement but to be honest I didn't know where it was. We never locked the door, usually, so it could be anywhere. I didn't want to start arousing suspicion by asking about it.

What would I say if my parents caught me when I was trying to get down there?

"Yeah I'm just jimmy'ing the basement lock so I can use the bathroom down there, even though I have one in my bedroom."

"Oh no worries, I'm just breaking into our basement to make sure Chrissy has a pillow."

Or on the other side, say I was able to get into the basement, what if they saw me coming out?

"I was just making sure the tv wasn't on down there... Why does my cock look like it's still hard from fucking Chrissy? It always looks like that when I check on the tv..."

No, I figured it would be way safer for her to be up in my bedroom. If anyone saw me around my own bedroom I could just say I was grabbing a hoodie, or a book, or something. As far as Chrissy was concerned, I figured if she woke up while I was in my bedroom or sliding into bed with her I could always fake sleep-walking. I could act like I got confused sleeping in the basement and must have sleepily headed back to my normal spot.

She might just go along with it like before and I'd be home-free, but I couldn't be sure. If she woke up and was pissed off that my hands were in her panties, that would be different, but I figured I had that part covered with the ice cream.

My bedroom door had a lock on it, but it was super old and I was the only one who knew how to actually lift the door while twisting the knob at the exact angle to get it to actually latch, so getting past the lock was a non-issue.

To ensure she ended up in my bedroom, my next maneuver was to start sleeping in the basement a few weeks out, blaming it on staying up too late watching tv down there. I also left my bedroom door wide open on those nights so my parents would be sure to notice I wasn't in there. It worked like a charm. As the big weekend got closer, my dad said, "Hey bud, when Chrissy is here, why don't you be a pal and let her have your room? You haven't even been sleeping in there lately and I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

I acted like it bothered me a little, but inside I was fist pumping at how well my plan was coming together.

I went over every aspect that I could think of. Beyond the very small insignificant detail that I was planning on knocking out an unsuspecting girl with slightly illegal narcotics, then having wild semi-non-consensual sex with her, hopefully multiple times during both nights of the weekend, a lot could go wrong with this scenario. I even went so far as to WD-40 the hinges on my bedroom door and the basement door when my parents weren't around.

I also kept tabs on Chrissy's online diary. Most of the stuff was pretty mundane, but she seemed like she knew there could be funny-business this weekend. She still seemed pretty conflicted so I was still a little on edge about the whole thing. However, my eighteen year old libido was running the show. After all the planning I had done, I knew I had to continue with my plan.

I prepared everything I could, and finally that Friday night came. I felt like a kid on the night before Christmas, waiting for her to get to our house. She had dance practice after school until about eight PM so I had a lot of time to sit around and look at the clock.

When she did finally show up, I knew I had to be careful. I felt like this was the big game and I was heading out into a stadium full of a million people. I didn't want to be hounding her like a puppy, but I also really wanted to make sure she got that ice cream so it was a tenuous balancing act. She dropped her stuff off in my bedroom and took a shower, then came down to hang out and watch some tv with me in the basement. I tried to be as normal as possible, but she looked so sexy. She was wearing a large sweatshirt with some of those soccer shorts underneath. It was the perfect combination of her legs being exposed but also being covered up underneath the bottom of the sweatshirt. Every time she moved I saw small flashes of her upper legs and sometimes her butt and crotch. She was driving me wild.

I readied myself and got up, moving towards the basement stairs. Over my shoulder I asked her, "Hey uh, I'm gonna grab some ice cream, do you want some? Chocolate...."

She looked like she was considering for a long moment then said something that made me want to cry; "I think I'm good, I had a big double cheeseburger after practice and I just brushed my teeth, no I'm fine thanks."

"Oh ok, no worries." I walked up the stairs, silently cursing. My parents were up in the living room so I walked by them and went into the bathroom in my room to waste some time.

After a couple of minutes I went back down. "No ice cream?" Chrissy asked.

Without thinking I said, "Ate it upstairs, didn't want to tempt you."

"Oh cool, thanks."

We hung out for awhile longer, then she headed up to my bedroom to sleep. As I lay back on the couch I couldn't believe the plan hadn't worked.

My penis started chastising me for being an idiot:

"Well there goes everything, she probably doesn't even like ice cream anymore."

"Did you really think this was going to work?"

"You're not that lucky, man. Lightning doesn't strike twice."

"Be happy it worked out last time. Just keep jerking off and sniffing her panties like a loser."

I went to sleep pissed off and disappointed.

The next morning I got up and headed upstairs, still mumbling and grumbling, and was treated to another round of exasperation. There in the sink were two bowls and spoons with what looked like chocolate ice cream in them. I rushed over to the freezer and threw it open, scanning for my ice cream container, but it wasn't in there.

I was so mad at my parents: "What the hell you guys????" I screamed internally. The only thing that had kept me from jumping off a bridge the night before was the thought that I had another night and maybe Chrissy would go for some ice cream the second time around. I didn't have time to make another batch and I had used up the last of the drug stash as well. I kept cursing my parents as I got some breakfast and sat down at the kitchen table.