All Night Movie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her juices and feeling her soft skin against my lips. I continued licking and fingering her for several minutes before my cock started doing my thinking for me.

My internal monologue went back and forth something like this:

"Her pussy feels so good, maybe you should rub your cock on it. At this point she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a finger touching her pussy and a dick, especially if it is just rubbing on the outside..."

"Also the door is locked, so you're basically home free as far as your parents go."

"Of course you won't 'actually' fuck her, just rub it on her wet pussy lips and let your cock see how good a real pussy feels. When else are you gonna get this chance?

I went back and forth like that in my mind and finally my cock won out and I decided to take the plunge. I stopped fingering her juicy cunt and sat up.

Bracing myself with one arm on the top of the couch, I sort of climbed over her then leaned one knee down inside the open spot between Chrissy's legs. I leaned down as close as possible, then used my other hand to slide the head of my cock through her wet pussy lips. Man did that feel good. I was glad I came earlier because it was so exhilarating. I looked down and saw her pussy lips parted slightly around the head of my cock. I worked my cock head up and down through her wetness. Up higher by her ass, I could see the indention I knew to be the entrance to her pussy and slid my cock across it, just daring to feel the hole in a ring against the tip of my cock. I did this for awhile; slipping and sliding my cock all over her pussy and the soft spot of her entrance. I could actually feel it sort of opening up but i was afraid to push in any further.

Of course my cock had other ideas:

"Matter of fact, now that you've gone through all the trouble and you're this close to it, why not just try to slide a little more of the tip in?"

"Surely if your fingers and tongue being inside her didn't wake her up, sliding just the tip of your cock inside her wouldn't either, right?"

"And you've basiclaly already had the tip in, why not just see about getting the head in there?"

"Of course, with how tight Chrissy is, you probably wouldn't be able to get the whole head of your dick in her anyway, so it probably won't matter either way, right?... Even if it DID somehow go inside, your entire finger has already been in and out, deep inside of her. That's waaay deeper than the head of your cock would reach."

"Just try to slide the head in and out and cum on her ass just like before, no one will EVER be the wiser. Sliding in and out isn't 'actually' fucking anyway, everyone knows that. It's just exploration."

Promising myself I was just gonna do it once or twice, in the spirit of 'exploration', I decided to see how tight Chrissy really was.

I slid my cock up and pressed the tip against her opening and slowly, gently, almost imperceptibly pushed forward, feeling her pussy lips open around me. She was tight, but all the licking had gotten her juices flowing and I was able to very very slowly slide the full head of my cock inside her hot wet opening. As I entered her, I felt her heat envelop the head of my cock.

I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. "Oh god, you feel so good," I wasn't sure if I actually said that or just thought it, the experience was so intense. I paused, savoring the wicked feeling of my cock head inside her cunt.

My brain told me:

"Her pussy is so tight around your cock, there was no way you could get it in any deeper, even if you wanted to. You're not 'actually' fucking her, anyway. Just slide the head in and out until you cum."

With that thought in mind, I made myself pull the head of my cock out of her, then delicately and slowly slid the head back in, waited a delicious few seconds, then gradually pulled it out, then slid it back in. Each time I would leave my throbbing cock head inside her just a little longer. During this I heard Chrissy sort of murmur in her sleep. It sounded like she liked the feeling of what was happening, so I kept going.

After a few minutes of the slow sensual act, Chrissy must have had other ideas. Again, she must have been having sexy dreams because her breathing quickened and she started responding to my cock sliding into her. Once, when the head of my cock was inside, I could feel her pussy start to move around it, and her hips started moving as well. The pleasure was beyond tremendous, but I was afraid she might be waking up so I quickly pulled my dick out of her. I sat there motionless for a long while, just holding the shaft of my cock and hovering there on the couch above her, ready to bolt. She stopped moving, so I took a deep breath and when I was ready, began again with the slow process of sliding just the head of my cock in and out, in and out. Mmmm it felt so sinfully delicious to know part of my hot cock was inside of Chrissy's sweet tight snatch. Of course I wasn't fucking her though, just seeing how good actually fucking would be, for whenever I ACTUALLY fucked a girl.

I continued like this for awhile and then one time, as I slid the head back into her, her hips pushed towards me, and a delicious half inch of my shaft slid inside her with the head of my cock. The feeling was intense and I paused a long couple of seconds savoring it, then reluctantly slid my stiff cock back out.

"Now that you've slid a little of the shaft in, you might as well keep doing it. It's still not 'actually' fucking and she seems to be loving it. Just that part of the shaft though, no more."

I continued with this new idea: I allowed myself to slide the head of my dick and some of the shaft inside her then, but only as deep as I had previously gone. I would hold it there, then slide all the way out. I kept going like this and again; on another of my slides inside, her ass and hips moved randomly and her pussy swallowed just a little more of my cock. This kept happening and I could not believe the feeling as more and more of the shaft of my dick started being surrounded by her hot wet pussy. I just kept rationalizing and then adjusting to the new depth. This went on and on for what seemed like forever, sliding my cock in and out of her, deeper and deeper as her welcoming cunt sucked me in.

I know when I started I said I was going to do just the head, but before I knew it though, my entire cock was being buried fully inside of Chrissy each time. Man did that feel good, but I started feeling guilty and paranoid about having sex with Chrissy while she was passed out.

My horny eighteen year old brain started rationalizing again:

"Is it really sex if you aren't stroking it back and forth, though? Just sliding your cock inside and then back out? That's more exploration than sex. It's not 'actually' fucking, and let's be real, thats what sex really is all about, right?"

That made alot of sense to me in the heat if the moment, so I continued like that for some time, sliding my full cock deep inside her, pausing to enjoy the feel of her wet slippery cunt walls all around me, then slowly, deliciously, pulling my cock back out. Somehow this didn't register as 'actually' fucking her.

Eventually, though, that all changed.

She was incredibly tight, and the feeling of her pussy squeezing me each time I was in her was so incredibly intense, ultimately male instinct won out and I stopped pulling out of her as I stroked. I know I said I wasn't going to 'actually' fuck her, but I didn't really make a conscious decision, at some point I just sort of forgot to take my cock out of her as I was moving my hips back and forth.

When I came to my senses and realized what was happening I paused for a second. Chrissy was still mostly motionless and she was making small 'cooing' noises into the couch cushion. I started pumping again slowly, still scared as hell about her waking up, but she just laid there, seemingly enjoying what I was doing to her.

Eventually I found a rhythm and I continued to thrust in and out of her, slowly picking up speed as I went. She was quietly moaning now, her breathing ragged and quick into the couch cushion. I could feel my orgasm building, and knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. Wanting to prolong the whole experience, I pulled my glistening cock out of her pussy and caught my breath, listening to Chrissy and watching her still sleeping form.

The only other sounds in the dark room was the tv and my labored breathing. I couldn't believe my luck, getting full access to her pussy and she somehow was still asleep during all of this. I had dreamed about fucking her for so long and here it was actually happening. I decided to press my luck and slid one hand under her waist, straining to lift her stomach up and slid one of the couch pillows under her to give me an even better angle into her snatch. When I was ready, I slid back down onto the couch and re-positioned the head of my rock hard cock at her wet opening.

I slid the head of my cock along her pussy to collect some of the wetness, then started slowly easing myself back inside of her tight tunnel. Just as before, her hot wet lips slipped tightly around the head of my cock and then began pulling me in. Looking down, I savored the sight of my cock disappearing inside of her hot cunt. I started sliding in and out of her again slowly, then picked up my pace. Just like before, Chrissy reacted and started moving with me, her hips moving as if she was enjoying being fucked.

I started moving faster and harder, pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her as hard and fast as I dared. My balls started slapping against her thighs as my cock plunged in and out of her. Still, Chrissy seemed asleep during all of this. Her eyes were still closed, but she was breathing harder than before. In that moment I don't think I could have stopped myself if I wanted to. I kept on fucking her like this for as long as I could hold out, her pussy matching me stroke for stroke.

Finally, I could hold off no longer. With a loud groan, I pulled my cock from her and shot my load all over her ass, thighs, and the small of her back. I fell back onto the couch, panting heavily. I turned my head and looked at Chrissy in awe. For her part, she was still laying on her stomach, breathing deeply but seemingly fast asleep.

I stared at her ass, covered in my cum. It was a beautiful sight. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and headed back to the living room. I was amazed that she hadn't woken up, after everything I had done to her. I guess those beers and whatever pain pill she took had really done a number on her.

I reached down with another wad of toilet paper from the bathroom and wiped up as much of my cum as possible. I replaced Chrissy's panties and shorts as they were before and pulled her leg back up onto the couch. After tossing the throw blanket over her, I turned off the basement tv and headed back up to my room. I didn't know if her pussy would still be wet in the morning or if she could tell she had been fucked, but I was hoping she'd chock it up to those sexy dreams she must've been having.

In my room, I replayed the entire experience over and over until I somehow passed out.

The next morning I headed down stairs with some trepidation. I hadn't slept great and was the first one up. I figured I better get something to eat before the accusations started, so I made myself some breakfast and sat down in front of the living room tv. The remains of the party was still evident throughout the house, the trash cans were filled with plates, cans, and cups. Empty beer bottles and liquor bottles were scattered around. I didn't even see that stuff though, all I could think about was parents yelling, accusations, even the police being called... I was eighteen and I could potentially get jail or prison time for what I'd done. To compile my shame and fear further, I googled potential incarceration times on my phone as I sat there.

Eventually I heard some padding around in the basement and some water running in the basement bathroom. Chrissy came upstairs a little while later sporting some serious bed-head. Looking around at the leftover mess throughout the room, she said, "Looks like somebody had a good time last night." Her words were like gunshots to my ears the tone sort of measured but ambiguous.

Trying to play it cool, I kept my eyes on the tv screen and cautiously answered, "Sure does.... You know how our parents get down...." She didn't answer and I was starting to freak out, but I continued, trying to change the subject, "How'd you sleep?"

She laughed and took the remote out of my hand, then sat down on the Laz E Boy. "I slept ok, muscles sort of sore, but I'm fine."

"That couch is super old and crappy, that's good." I chose my words very cautiously, but I was starting to feel a little better as she hadn't started screaming accusations.

She pointed the remote and started changing the station of the TV. "Yeah no duh, next time I'm just gonna crash in your room, your ass can sleep on that couch."

I wanted to say "Hey, maybe we could both sleep in my bed," but I thought that would be too much and just laughed.

She seemed completely normal and didn't mention the events of the night before, but I remained on high alert. Still, nothing changed in her manner and we sat there watching some random tv for awhile. I kept stealing glances at her throughout, questioning if it had even happened, everything seemed so surreal but she was acting totally normal. By the time she left, I felt a lot less scared and was even feeling sort of giddy.

Meanwhile, my parents had gotten up and were drinking coffee. When Chrissy was gone, I helped them start cleaning up the mess. I wasn't too interested in what they were talking about, I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I was to have gotten away with everything. However, I started getting more interested when my ears caught some of their conversation and I realized they were already planning the next party!

Part 2

Over the next few weeks, I kept a low profile around Chrissy. It was hard, because after what had happened, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I mean, who wouldn't be little fixated after loosing their virginity to a hot sexy brunette, like I had? I was still a little apprehensious, but also incredibly thrilled. I mean, it wasn't everyday your sexy neighbor passes out on the couch next to you and you get to take full advantage of her sleeping body! Chrissy didn't mention anything or act any different, so I mostly felt safe.

I didn't see her a whole lot outside of school, but we were in the same English class, so I there was about an hour a day where I could look at her and fantasize. She dressed pretty conservatively at school, but her athletic body and beautiful face were impossible to hide. I'd start looking at her out of the corner of my eye and would immediately start fantasizing. In my mind I kept seeing images of her gorgeous ass and thighs, the sexy panties she was wearing that night, the way her pussy tasted and smelled, then I'd start imagining about how good it felt slipping my cock inside of her and fucking her while she was passed out.

The whole concept of 'sleeping sex' had really became an obsession for me. Spurned on by the experience with Chrissy, I had done a bunch of looking online and found a bunch of sex stories and even films where guys were fucking girls while they were passed out. I had seen stuff like this before and hadn't paid it as much attention, but now that I had some real life experience, I was enthralled thinking about Chrissy's sweet body. I probably thought about a hundred different fantasies in which I could fuck her again.

I'd be sitting there hard as a rock in class and the bell would ring and suddenly I'd realize I'd been fantasizing the entire period. Seriously, it started to affect my grade and I had to make a full effort to ignore Chrissy's sexy body and pay attention.

My parents finally announced they were going to throw another party and I could not wait. The week before the party, I schemed on various things to do and say to Chrissy that would help re-create the previous situation; however, I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't be completely see-through or just lame and just decided to hope for the best and figure it as I went, like last time.

On the night of the party I sort of hid out in my room, not wanting to give my intentions away. Typically when Chrissy and her parents would show up, she would seek me out to have someone her age to hang out with. After a few hours the party was in full swing and I still hadn't seen Chrissy, so I started getting a little anxious. I slipped downstairs and looked around. There were a bunch of adults there, all drinking and having a good time, but no Chrissy. I checked in the basement, still no luck.

Finally, I 'accidentally' bumped into her mom. "Oh hey, how's it going? Sorry about that!" Chrissy's mom said it was fine and started asking me about my life and if I had applied to any colleges. She seemed a little drunk so I only humored her for a few minutes before asking about Chrissy.

"Oh she's at her Grandmother's this weekend!"

I was crushed, all of my excitement completely dissolving into my stomach. I started to excuse myself to head back up to my room when Chrissy's mom grabbed my arm. "Oh, before I forget sweetheart, would you mind watching our house next Saturday? We're headed out of town and need someone to let the dogs out."

I said sure, not thinking anything of it. Chrissy's mom went on, saying they had all the streaming stations so if I wanted to hang out while the dogs were outside I should feel free. Also there was plenty of food so should just help myself. As we spoke, she turned and took a day planner from her purse, then wrote a check mark next to a note to herself that I would be checking on their dogs. She was the type of woman who literally wrote down everything so she wouldn't forget it, then checked off what she had done. I agreed again and excused myself, going upstairs for a consolation jerk off session to a few erotic stories and some pictures of Chrissy from our yearbook.

Even more disheartening, a few days after the party I overheard my parents talking about "drying up for awhile", AKA stopping their parties at least for awhile. With the parties gone, there went my access to Chrissy, and I felt heartbroken.

The next weekend I headed over to Chrissy's house as I said I would. I didn't really have any solid ulterior motives at the time, but I did figure I'd probably end up jerking off a couple times while I was there. I made sure to mention to my parents that I was probably going to watch a movie 'or something' while I was there as a cover story to give myself plenty of time.

After letting their dogs out, I did what I said I was going to and watched about five minutes of some action movie, then started exploring. I started with the mundane stuff like their pantry and refrigerator. There was plenty of junk food and soda if I wanted it, but I kept moving. Inside the freezer there was a tub of chocolate ice cream with a note stuck to it: "Chrissy's, Hands Off!" I chuckled at the note, remembering how she'd been a choco-holic for as long as I'd known her. With all the dancing she did, I bet she burned like five million calories a day. Chrissy always said ice cream was the only thing that really kept her full.

Their bathrooms were pretty normal and I did an inspection of their medicine cabinets. In her parents bathroom, were a couple of bottles of painkillers and some sleeping pills. I examined these and decided to take some of each, why not. The bottles each had a bunch of pills and no one would ever miss just a few. Going through Chrissy's medicine cabinet I found a bottle of ibuprofen and a prescription bottle I wasn't familiar with. Googling the name told me they were birth control pills... Very interesting.... Very good to know...