All Night Movie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy got up at some point and we sort of chatted for awhile, then she went home to let her dogs out with plans to come back later and go shopping with my mom.

Later, when my mom got up (she slept later than normal, I wonder why) she confirmed everything: My parents had seen the ice cream and helped themselves. "Was that some new brand? It was really good, I couldn't help myself but to have a second bowl. And your father? He must have had three or four! Sorry we ate your ice cream, babe."

Generally my parents were pretty cool about not getting into stuff I had purchased with my own money, but this had happened before. They also let me live in their house rent free and eat all of their food so it would be pretty immature to start bitching about, to them, just a $5 carton of ice cream. My mom asked if she should grab some at the store and I said, "No thanks, it's cool, I'll just find some other dessert." But I didn't want to find some other 'dessert', I wanted Chrissy.

My dad slept waaay later than usual and was out of it most of the day. Mom and Chrissy went shopping so I was left by myself. I sat and considered trying to fool around with Chrissy without the medication/ice cream, but was too scared.

Even with my cock telling me:

"You don't have to fuck her, you can just slip into your bedroom super quietly and squeeze her ass a couple of times. Hey, and maybe, just maybe, her legs will open up and you can rub on her pussy just a teensy tiny little bit... No one will ever know and she won't wake up, I promise. JUST an ass squeeze, right? Don't you want to touch that ass again?"

Sure, I knew Chrissy slept pretty deeply, but I also knew once I got started I was going to want to go all the way. There was no way if I got my hands on her I wouldn't start trying to undress her and other stuff, and without the medication I was way too paranoid.

I resigned myself to failure and tried to think about anything else, but I kept having black thoughts about how the whole scenario had gone down the drain. I even checked her diary again, just to be sure, and sure enough there was a new entry. I figured she had written this one when she went home to let her dogs out:

"So nothing happened last night. I laid there in David's room waiting to see if he'd show up and try something, but he didn't. To be honest, I'm kind of glad, I feel like such a pervert thinking about letting him just do whatever he wants to me. I couldn't stop thinking about it and ended up fingering myself in his bed... I feel super weird about that...

Also, he's been so normal about this whole thing.. Maybe i really did dream the whole thing before in the basement... with the sleepwalking and stuff I barely know anymore.

Well, one more night.."

Chrissy and my mom came back from shopping pretty late in the afternoon. My mom never had a daughter so she was relishing a 'mommy daughter day' of getting coffees and trying on clothes. They had also hit the grocery store and Chrissy and I helped put everything away. We all ate dinner and I then watched some TV in the basement for awhile, sort of wishing Chrissy was back in her own house so I could just forget about the whole scheme.

She came down to the basement later after getting ready for bed and we started another movie marathon. She was wearing red pajamas with white stripes. They were pretty typical pajamas, just oversized buttons running down the front of the shirt and at the sides of the pants. Not very sexy and that was just fine by me. I was trying my hardest to forget this girl even existed. Somewhere about an hour in I got up to get another soda and asked if she wanted a soda or a snack or something. She said "Is there any of that ice cream left?"

The question stuck in me like a knife. "Yeah no, my dad ate it all last night."

"Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw some earlier when we were helping your mom with groceries."

A lightbulb popped on in my brain and I started getting excited again as this glimmer of hope appeared. Maybe my parents didn't eat it all... maybe the big game was still on... maybe, just maybe...

I tried to play it cool, but I'm pretty sure I took the stairs five at a time. I flew to the freezer and started ripping through it, pulling packages of vegetables and frozen chicken out and tossing them aside on the counter. I was shaking I was so excited, and some of the food fell to the floor.

Then I saw it, like a shining beacon, pushed in the back was my ice cream carton. I pulled it out and almost kissed it. My mom walked in to see what the commotion was. "Oh uh.... I just thought this was all gone. I guess I just really wanted some ice cream."

My mom sort of chuckled, "Well no, Silly. I was getting pretty sleepy last night but I didn't want your dad to eat it all so I hid it in the back. You know he'll finish the whole thing if I don't stop him." My mom laughed as she left the room.

Chrissy had come upstairs by then and saw the carton. "Awesome, I thought so! I've got to grab something out of my room, I mean your room, but save some for me!" She walked out and I was alone again in the kitchen.

After grabbing a couple of bowls and spoons, I opened the container and was faced with a couple of dilemmas: One, I realized I didn't actually want to eat the ice cream because I wanted to be wide awake for what was coming. Two, there was only a small amount left (thanks dad, you fatass).

My mind started spinning. If I didn't eat the ice cream with Chrissy, would that make her suspicious? Also, even if she ate all of this was it enough to do what I wanted to do? With how little there was left, I knew if we split it there was no way she'd be out out. It looked to be around the amount I had figured for a 'serving' but I wasn't sure. I was eyeballing it and doing mental calculations when Chrissy walked back in looking for her ice cream. Thinking quickly, I whipped the full amount of ice cream into a bowl and handed it to her.

"None for you? Do you want to split it?"

"Oh no, I'm good, I'm making mine into a milkshake, just got to get the milk and stuff."

I don't know how the hell that Hail Mary worked, but she just said "Oh perfect, thanks!" and walked down the basement stairs. To keep up the ruse I actually did blend up some milk and chocolate syrup with ice to make it look like some sort of milkshake.

When I got downstairs Chrissy had already almost finished her bowl of ice cream. I made a show out of drinking 'my milkshake' in front of her.

We continued watching the movie marathon and I watched as Chrissy finished the rest of her ice cream and then licked the spoon clean. I put a mental check mark on that specific item. Still playing it cool, I grabbed the dishes and brought them upstairs and sort of paced for a little bit. Returning to the basement, Chrissy was still awake, but she had leaned over to the arm of the couch and was resting her head comfortably on her hand. I sat down and became a human stopwatch, looking at her sideways every minute or so. She started looking sleepy and finally, I saw her head dip and her eyes closed.

I held my breath, thinking about what I should do first: Lock the door? Get her laying down on the couch? Rip off her pants? The plan started going out the window quickly. I reached over and did a sleep test and I'm glad I did.

When I touched her shoulder, she startled a little and stood up. This was a little weird though, cause her eyes were still mostly closed. She murmured something about "room, room, sleep in room..." but then walked towards the bathroom. I watched her quizzically as she giggled, then spun around in a circle and headed towards the stairs. She sort of slipped and caught herself on the first stair, so I jumped up and put an arm around her. I definitely didn't want her hurting herself and we slowly made our way up. Her freshly washed hair smelled so good and I allowed myself a few squeezes on the side of her back as we moved, loving the feel of her tight skin underneath the pajamas.

Upstairs, I began walking Chrissy through the kitchen and down the hallway to my bedroom when my mom turned the corner. I internally cursed her late night tv watching and pivoted, asking "Hey, can you help me?" She made a weird face and moved over to grab Chrissy by the other side. I didn't really need her help, Chrissy was mostly shuffling along, I just needed some sort of distraction. I said, "She's out, trying to get her to the bedroom, seems sort of weird."

"Yeah, her mom mentioned this, I think she's sleepwalking. Just don't wake her up and she'll be fine."

As we moved Chrissy towards into my bedroom my cock began giving commentary on everything my mom said:

"Yeah, if she doesn't wake up Chrissy and I will be JUST fine..."

We got her close to the bed and my mom said "You know, she's such a nice girl, it would be so great if you two ended up together."

"If you get the hell out of here maybe we WILL end up together..."

At the bed, Chrissy sort of stretched her arms and yawned, then said "take off, take off..." and started pulling at the buttons on her pants. There was a split second where my mind was screaming 'YES!' If it had been just me there I would have assisted with her undressing and probably 'assisted her' to get completely naked. In the same fraction of a moment I caught my mom's eye and I hope she didn't see the wicked delight on my face as I forcefully willed my features into brotherly concern. I should get an Oscar for the act I was putting on.

"Oh no no, just bedtime now, just going to bed, that's all." I probably sounded like a complete moron but it's all I could think of. I grabbed Chrissy's hands and gently pulled them away from her pants. Chrissy stopped trying to undress and my mom said she'd take it from there, sort of shooing me out of the room. I went back to the basement and stood just inside the partially closed door, listening for what my mom was going to do. Eventually I heard her come out of my bedroom and head back into the living room. I hadn't planned on dealing with my parents much and this was frustrating me to no end.

To my great delight and excitement, after what seemed like forever of me waiting and silently listening, I heard my mom blow her nose into a tissue, the noise from the tv stopped, and then I heard her pad down the hall and the door to my parent's bedroom open and shut.

Finally, finally it was going to happen again.

Part 4

Finally, after weeks of preparation, scheming, and stress, it was all coming together: I was getting another shot at Chrissy's sweet sexy body. It had been a few months now since that fateful night in my parents basement when she fallen asleep and I was able to explore her body. Because of a few beers and a pain pill, she had been impossible to wake. I had started out by slowly touching her legs and ass, then it slowly built and built until I had gotten into her panties, licked and fingered her pussy, and then slowly worked up my courage and slid the head of my cock in and out of her. When that still hadn't woken her up I really let myself go, stroking and massaging the inside of her pussy with more and more of my cock until I outright fucked her. She hadn't said anything about it afterwards to me and I had been obsessed ever since.

The last few weeks I had been preparing for this exact moment, when Chrissy was back in our house and was hopefully medicated enough again for another long, magical session. My parents were just down the hall, so I had to be super careful.

All of the memories of the last time and the heightened arousal of potentially being caught had my cock at full attention as I stood just inside the basement door, listening to my mom close up shop for the night and go to bed. After my parents bedroom door closed, I waited for a little while, in case she suddenly walked out to grab something from the living room. I didn't want her appearing and seeing me there with a rock hard cock tenting out the front of my jeans. Their door remained closed, and I slowly slipped through the doorway into our kitchen, not even daring to move the basement door for fear of squeaks.

I padded slowly and silently across the linoleum, moving heel toe, heel toe to cut down on noise even further. I got to the carpet of the hallway and still moved slowly. To get to my bedroom I had to pass my parent's bedroom door and I held my breath as I crept past like Seal Team Six. I made it to my door and slowly grasped my bedroom's doorknob, turning ever so slowly until I felt the latch slide open, then slowly slowly allowing the door to swing in.

When the door was open about a foot and a half, I took a long sideways step ending up inside the room.

"Chrissy?" I asked quietly into the room. It was dark and although I knew my way around with my eyes closed, I couldn't see much. A very small amount of light came in around the curtains and as my eyes adjusted more, I could see dim shapes in greys and black. I moved a little closer to my bed and a just a little louder asked again, "Hey Chrissy, are you up?" There was no response and I made it to the side of my bed. Very faintly I could make out her sleeping form under the blanket. It looked like she was on her back and had one arm stretched above her head. I leaned a little closer and could hear her light breathing. "Hey, just grabbing a hoodie, sorry...." I said to no one in particular as I reached out my fingertips to touch her shoulder. She didn't move, so I slowly patted her a few times exploratorily increasing pressure a little each time until I was pushing her pretty decently. I was ready to bolt at a moment's notice. No response from my pushing on her shoulder. I really wanted to be more sure before I went any further so I went big. I reached up and grabbed her hand lightly and got close to her ear. I kept my voice quiet and said, "Chrissy, house is on fire, Chrissy, house is on fire..." while shaking her hand back and forth.

I figured if that wasn't waking her up, I could commit a little further. Leaving her alone for a moment, I crept back over to the door and slowly, quietly used the back of my hand to push the door closed, very cautiously waiting for the latch to slide home. When that was done, I grabbed the door handle and turned it, at the same time sort of lifting the door and pressing the lock button. I don't know why, but that was the only way to actually lock my bedroom door and I was the only one who could do it. Now that there was a little insurance against my parents randomly walking by and seeing what was going on, I moved a little quicker.

I approached the side of the bed and very slowly and cautiously began pulling the covers out from Chrissy's sleeping form. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness and I could see she had been tucked in pretty good. I pulled on the blanket almost imperceptibly slowly, moving my way down her body until the entire left half of her body was opened up for me under the blanket. I did another sleep check on her shoulder just as a precaution and then slowly moved my hand down the blanket and across, until it was resting on one of the mounds I knew were her breasts. Through the blanket I very slowly gave it a squeeze.

I heard a slight moan and a shift in her body. I waited to see if she would wake up, but after about thirty seconds she didn't move again. I gave it a few more squeezes, then slipped my hand under the blanket and began touching her breasts through her pajama top. I felt her nipples harden as I then used both hands to lightly squeeze and massage Chrissy's sweet tits. Her steady breathing continued and I very slowly pulled the blanket down further until it was just above her waist. She had on that pajama top with all the buttons and I debated trying to undo them so I could caress her tits directly.

I rationalized leaving the buttons together but lifting up the shirt would be the better move here... If she started waking up it would be much easier to pull her top down than to have to rebutton nine buttons. My confidence in my ice cream concoction was growing, but I wasn't sure how deeply it was making her sleep or how long it would last. Honestly my cock was so hard, I don't know how long I'd last! I hadn't jerked off since the morning of the day before and my eighteen year old cock was ready to burst. I knew I had to pace myself.

I felt around with my hand and found the edge of the loose shirt down by her flat stomach and cautiously pulled it up until I was able to see both of her breasts as the fabric lifted past. They were beautiful, full and round, and I just stared at them in the darkness for a few minutes.

Her nipples were erect, and I wondered what they would feel like in my mouth. I moved my hand down a little more and softly touched her stomach. It was soft and warm, and I thought how much I wanted to kiss it. I did another sleep check, holding my breath the entire time, then slowly began kissing my way up Chrissy's tight stomach towards her gorgeous breasts. When I got there I started kissing them, then licking and sucking on her nipples. I would play with one with my mouth and right hand while I squeezed and fondled its twin with my left hand. She began making small cooing noises, I guess she liked how that felt.

A small part of me wondered if she was playing possum like last time, or was she really was out, but a much larger part of me knew she wasn't stopping me and that's what was most important.

Soon, my left hand slipped away from her breast and down to slowly caress Chrissy's stomach, then farther down, under the blanket, and then bumping over the top seam of the pajama bottoms and then further down to the tops of her thighs. Her legs were together and I slowly squeezed her thighs through the cotton material, letting my hand find the valley between them and slide up, bumping gently over the mound at the top of pussy and settling there, slowly rubbing in circles, then moving lower and lower, feeling her panties underneath and then the very top of where I knew her sweet pussy lips began. Because her legs were together, I couldn't get my fingers very far down to really give her pussy any attention. I was still unsure about how much I could get away with so I stopped sucking Chrissy's tits and thought about my options:

I could try to pull her pajama bottoms down, but that would be a lot of work and might wake her up.

I could just take the plunge and slide my hand into her pants and panties. That would work, but with her legs together I would only be able to touch the top of her pussy.

I could try to get her to spread her legs, but also meant moving her a lot and might make her uncomfortable and wake her up. Also, with the pajama bottoms still on, I'd probably still be in the same boat as before, only having limited access to her pussy.

I decided to try to take off the pajama bottoms, rationalizing it to myself that it would be easier and overall better in the long run than spreading Chrissy's legs. Also, she had been trying to take her pants off earlier anyway, if she started waking up I could bolt and she'd just think she took them off herself. If I sort of arranged them close to her, that was totally plausible, right?

To be honest with myself, I think I knew deep down I wanted to fuck her again and those pants needed to come off to make that happen. I would have told myself anything that night to keep moving towards that goal.

I stopped myself for a moment and checked everything out. Chrissy was still fast asleep with one arm above her head and her head sort of tilted on the pillow towards the wall. I grabbed the bottom of her pajama top and slowly pulled it back down, thinking the less I had to manipulate and cover up if she started waking up, the better. Her chest was covered again and I did another sleep check, this time really shaking her deeply and hoping and praying she wouldn't wake up so I could keep going. She didn't wake up, and I reached down with my left hand and slid the blanket totally off of her sleeping form. Now that the blanket was untucked, it moved easily and I didn't think moving it would bother Chrissy.