All Comments on 'First Saturday in May'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
1st Saturday in May...reviewed.

Outstanding!!!! I thought it was wonderful, and hilarious, and delightfully naughty! The people in the story clearly loved what they did, and I loved reading about it! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!... but..

Your stories are all amazing. Well, the ones that I've read, and I plan to read all of them. But from a purely editorial stand point, you switch tenses alot. When it's plot, or anything non-sexal, you're in the past tense. Whenever you write an erotic scene, you switch to present tense. That's the only thing I found... not wrong, but slightly akward with your writing. Other then that, great writing, and keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife?

My wife loves Arizona and wants to move back there; however I don't. I wish my wife would encounter something like this and seeing as we live in Kentucky; I would really like to this come true. However, she has a unique fetish for watching men masturbate!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I don't know when this was written and I hate to be a smart aleck but for the last five or

so years the Derby has had 20 entrants. It might be ten years, who knows. Good little story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Surprised that the whore didn’t take on one of the horses.

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Definitely not my thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous