First Taste

Story Info
Remembering the first time I tasted pussy!
917 words
4.5
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers

I was 18 the first time I got to taste pussy I can still remember the thrill, and I want to share that with you.

My girlfriend and I were not having sex yet. We both wanted to wait until we got married (to each other) before going all the way. We had done some heavy petting, and I had felt her bare breasts. I had even felt her pussy, my hand slipping under her pants and into her panties. I had smelled my fingers afterward, and had already decided I needed to taste what I was smelling!

Finally, we had an opportunity! We went to visit her brother and his girlfriend. They had a tiny one-bedroom apartment, so my girl and I were given a pile of blankets, some pillows, and were told to make ourselves comfortable on the floor of the living room. We hadn't discussed this! We both looked at each other, shrugging our shoulders and telling her brother we would figure something out. He laughed as he closed the door to the bedroom.

We laid out the blankets and pillows, and my girl went to use the bathroom. While she was gone, I pulled a light sheet over me, after stripping down to just my underwear. I was hard, already, excited by what I hoped was going to happen. I knew we wouldn't have intercourse, but we had discussed oral sex, agreeing that it would happen when the time was right. How I hoped the time was right!

Sherry came out of the bathroom, wearing only a t-shirt and her panties. The light coming through the drapes over the living room window was more than enough to reveal her body to my eyes. If I thought my cock was hard before, I was wrong! I thought it would burst when she stepped to the pile of blankets, peeled down her panties and laid down on her back, her legs spreading as she looked over at me and whispered, "This is our chance, come here baby, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

I didn't need any more encouragement, I rolled between her legs, my hands gently coming up to rest on either side of her mound and inhaled deeply. There it was, the aroma I had found on my fingers! I had no experience, so I did what I hoped would feel good for Sherry. I dropped my mouth over her slit and slowly licked up between the soft folds. My tongue barely parted her pussy lips, sneaking into her inner folds. My eyes closed as I got my first taste of my girl's cunt! I know I moaned, I couldn't help it. I used my tongue to glide up and down slowly, using Sherry's sounds and movements to determine if I was doing this correctly.

As my tongue explored further, toward the top of her pussy, I felt it ride over a tiny bulge, and Sherry jerked like I had hit her with a cattle prod! Her back arched and her hands reached down to my head, pulling me tight against her pussy! She managed to hiss out, "Oh fuck baby, right there! God yes, suck on my clit!"

With these words I began to focus my attention on that tiny bulging bud, sucking and licking over her clit as my hands explored down. I hesitated, but finally pushed two fingers into her pussy, feeling the slick wetness coating her velvet walls, thrusting in time with her hip movements as my tongue focused on her clit.

Sherry was whimpering, trying not to be too loud as I continued to try and pleasure her. I could feel my rock hard cock beneath me, grinding against the blankets as I worked my tongue over and around her pulsing clit. My fingers were in synch with her hips, driving deep as she lifted up to accept them. I was lost in all of this, my eyes closing as I listened to the soft cries of pleasure coming from Sherry. It wasn't too much longer when her movements became erratic, I could feel her fingernails digging into my scalp as my tongue buzzed over her clit.

"CUMMING!"

I was shocked by the violence of Sherry's spasms as her orgasm hit. Her legs clamped tight around my head, her entire body seeming to jerk and writhe as I kept my fingers and tongue moving, not knowing what else to do. Just as suddenly as it all hit, it seemed like it ended, Sherry was pushing my face away from her pussy, looking at me over her heaving breasts, her hands still holding my head gently.

"Oh fuck!!! I never knew it could feel that good, baby!"

I grinned, my face soaked with her juices, licking my lips slowly, savoring the taste that coated my lips. It was only then that we heard a faint voice coming from the bedroom, "You kids keep it down out there!"

We both went silent, realizing only now that the bedroom door had somehow crept open, letting Sherry's brother and girlfriend hear the whole thing.

A female voice came from the bedroom, obviously suppressing a giggle, "He sounds like a keeper if he made you cum that good!"

Sherry and I both started laughing as I moved up to lay beside her, her hand coming down to my cock and gently stroking it. Her happy giggle was followed by a a simple statement, "Let's see if I am a keeper!"

Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers